Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Dating Drills! Guys Only! - Romance (252) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Drills! Guys Only! (1095679 Views)

Dating Drills! Guys Only!- / dating drills and marriage drills (girls only) updated 9/4/017 / Chatting Drills!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) ... (280) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by drealcivilceno(m): 8:44pm On Apr 25, 2020
Good Evening room!

The Harddon, please clarify!

I saw a post (below) and it got me thinking. There was a time I was into prudes and this one had my attention, in our fellowship, back then in the university! She was 3 levels higher but I had seen more Christmas holidays than she had..

I had tried to approach her but she gave me the cold shoulder and I could not read body languages then... Face value was all I knew.. afterall she is still human, I thought!!!

Nothing happened Sha and I let that fish swim away like that... E pain me gannn... At least still i have leaves to fill in this chapter!!! grin grin grin

So I want to ask how to catch this type of fish... In the case you stated, catch this thief, cos I don't wanna promise her and it very obvious some promising must take place and I don't wanna do that.

How will I do that?

1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Ferrocene: 11:44pm On Apr 25, 2020

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Donhezzy(m): 7:03am On Apr 26, 2020
I immediately dropped my books and was curious to know were she was heading to. So I followed er, she was far ahead of me and I didn't want to run after er so dat I won't look needy or desperate like a wu33y a77 nigga

God so good she stopped along d hallway and decided to go read under one of the trees, on knowing I went back to take some of the vital things from my bag so as to prevent stories dat touch ( I hope u know wat I meant, if u don't niether do I ) well i gave my bag to a friend of mine to keep an eye on it.

so I decided to go get a table water to cool my system( why rush a meal dats der for the taking) and perhaps I was really thirsty. So I bought d water and took a note wit me and off I went

I finally got to were she was, sat close to er and brought out d table water n started drinking. Wen I was done I relaxed and viewed d nice serene environment b4 I opened my note, pretending like i was reading wereas i was flipping tru d pages
NB : I didn't even look at er for a sec during dose while, well u may ask y, well heres the reason one
1) I didn't want er to get d memo dat I chased er all d way from d class down here bcuz i wanted to collect er digit in which she will read as ( here comes anoda peacock on heat can't just do wit anything under skirt. probably anoda one of dose nice wu33y average guyz ) , bottom line, neva let a gurl know ur true intentions towards er

2) sendless; make er less important trust me ladies love attention alot especially d hot Chic's and they get annoyed easily n obsessed wen a guy do d opposite
why don't u DARE to be DIFFERENT

So I was busy reading my note while she was well God knows wat she was doing i neva cared to know. she got bored reading and went on doing all sort of things to get my attention which I didn't budge. wen she noticed I wasn't getting any of it, she took er handbag brought out er phone and started pressing while she sheepishly stare at me wit one side of d eyes ( sleek move). Lol, dis continued for several minutes and i neva gave a flinch nor did i look at er for a sec. in my mind i was just laughing

Wen i saw all sort of stunt she was pulling trying to get my attention. I den brought out my phone n took a grimpse look at d time b4 i came to reality dat if i dont strike a convo sooner rather later, I'm going to end up not engrossing n spuring entangling fun out of er boring life. i quickly took a grimpse look at er n found out she was having hard time understanding a course cuz she was just staring at d book like it wants to choke d hell outa er. On seeing this i decided to strike a convo

Me: Are those words in ur book written in flames or cud my eyes be deceiving me? ( said it putting on a serious face)

She: *smiled*....I don't get

Me: ur head is oozing out of smoke, now I'm beginning to worry this tree might just catch fire

She: *laughed*....I'm just finding hard time wit dis course(phy301) ooo its giving me tough time

Me: is dat y u pondering urself over it, lucky 4 u I happen to know it

She: Omg! really?

Me: easy gurl yeah, buh u should know my service ain't free

Her: hmmm...so wats it for me den

Me: well heres not the time and place to discuss dat..........(took er phone, input my hotline n told er to call me to find out. stood up n told er I've gtg)

Her: oh so quick? btw wic side are u heading to cuz I'm already tired of reading let's just go togeda

Me: you tired just now, hmm i might just change my mind about d tutor stuff, how I'm I sure u not going to fall in love wit me d instance we start n 4get u came to learn
(smiled at er) inshort I'm not tutoring u again don't wanna break dose tiny little heart of urs n make u make u still fail ur exam

Her: (laughing so hard, she was stunned)..., imma big gurl n besides I don't fall dat easy.....let's go joor ( drag my hands and was forcing me to go)

Me: I must warn u my heart is too big for one girl too carry oo, if u fall for me its at ur own risk...btw I don't think u can handle the heat

Her: *laughing hard*.....sha be feeling urself by d way I ve a boyfriend

(in my mind i was like, so dis gal thinks she can throw me off balance wit dis word, well she gat to do beta dan dat to get me. only if she knew wat she has just done.. using er own words to hurt herself)
Me: wait! did she just try to play a fast one on me (i did it as if I was talking to myself wit a low tone), well u ve do beta Dan dat to get me

She: for real I have a bf n I love him dearly

Me: oh poor guy! It wud ve bin beta if u dint meet me cuz from now henceforth he's gonna be in a very long queue

She: Lol, wat makes u think I'm gonna leave my bf more or less for u....... I love him ok

Me: *laughed out* why is ur conscience judging u already, lol, no nid to feel guilty cuz I'm not about taking u away from him, perphaps i don't want to break d poor guy tinys heart n besides I don't ve a thing for dark gurls, u might just go staining me soft skin (mind u she is chocolate, got dat perfect blend of color admonished by nature. oh! forgot to mention shes a 9ner...hmm)

Her: see ur head, Do u know thousands of people ( guyz most especially) dat drool over my color I guess u dont know....do u know anything at all self

Me: Lol wat do u expect to hear from dose guyz dats tryna impress u..... of course they would go. waxing lyrically how blooming, glooming n enchanting ur skin is. they wouldn't wanna tell u d truth would they??

Her: lol, I receive compliment from girls also if u don't know

Me: so she's a lesby! well let me see ( I looked at er intensively like a doc inspecting one of his patients)
for a start er height is not bad for er body 5.4ft tall (I looked at er again n noticed she was putting on shoes)
oh! u think u can deceive me wit dose shoes abi OK I think 4.5 wud suffice.

She:arrrrrrh! I'm I dat short haba ( she was eager to hear the full analysis about er)

Me: she's got nice lips tho buh aint sure she knows how to use em... n d worst case scenario is, shes a lesby 4 dat mata, too bad cuz I've totally lost interest before she even get d chance to impress

Her: *cant help buh burst out wit laughter* so its me u analysed like dis abi, iyaf do b4 u finish me... wait!, oooo can't bliv ive bin talking to u all dis while and I dont know ur name.
(I guess she joltted back to reality n obviously dis word kept jolting tru er mind, ''can't bliv I'm so free n laughing my ass out wit a guy i dont even know his name''. yeah if I hapn to be d one I wudnt think more or less )

Me: oh so u can go n give it to one baba so u both can go saying my name at night abi......as if wooing me is not enuf buh still u want to use love portion on me. rababa, I'm covered wit da blawd
Arrrh! no way I'm telling u my name

Her:* laughing so hard to the extent she almost fell my bag from me hand...i kinda got embarrassed cuz dis time around, it was loud n obvious. I was like so dis same gurl forming hush n posh not quite long can laugh dis hard in public without giving a damn if anyone is watching er*

Her:U wish.... Pls just tell me ur name b4 u start to feel urself. hmm dont tell me u re dat scared to tell me, dont worry i wont bite.

Me: Nah, I don't want u go saying my name at night while u go hugging ur pillow wishing I was der......i wouldnt want d whole neighbourhood to know my name b4 I get to introduce myself

She:* cracked up big time*.....so wat should I do for u to tell me ur name

Me: why don't u call to find out buh 1st uve gat to impress me For me to pick d call n so far u havent impressed me ....beta start to show me wat u re good at. u can sing nice song for me or rather still dance, let me see if u even know how to use dose gift of urz or dey re just dormant..( brought out my phone n pretend as if i was looking at d time) ur time start now n u got just 10sec

She: u know i cant do dose things u asked of along d road ppl will get to stare at me n btw why don't u just tell me joor it s not a big deal (said it wit a sexy baby voice)

Me: oh dear u havent got to impressed me yet, i gave u d chance to impress me n u dint. oh! well, n besides Ive got alota admirer, u neva can tell if one of dem is keeping tabs on me ryt now, surely don't want any1 to go stalking me on social media (i smiled at er in an annoying way)

She: lol,for ur mind u be James . u ain't even happy I'm curious to know ur name ( she didn't bliv dat a guy can turn a sexy living creature like er down)

Me: ( already out of d school walls) u know wat dear, if u really curious to know my name y don't u call to find out.....* board a bike and took off*

To be continued

P.S: I brought out my life long experience wit em so dat most of u guyz can learn from my experience cuz it pains me to see my fellow niggas run after em ladies go doing every of der biddings just to impress dem to d extent not having a life of der own and get friendzone or rather still turned into a maga/mugu..... some guys really sucks at initiating a convo......it is a disease wen u suck n don't know u suck wit gurls well I just hope ya'll can obviously learn from my experience

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Millennialaku(m): 7:16am On Apr 26, 2020
Donhezzy:
I immediately dropped my books and was curious to know were she was heading to. So I followed er, she was far ahead of me and I didn't want to run after er so dat I won't look needy or desperate like a wu33y a77 nigga

ya'll can obviously learn from my experience

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Jesus!. BRO!! you digested everything O! shocked shocked

damn i have to take this thread serious........pls share the story with full details, we would learn a lot

HARDDON MUST BE PROUD OF YOU cool cool cool cool cool

modified: did you speak the exact English you wrote here

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Donhezzy(m): 8:07am On Apr 26, 2020
@Millennialaku
Yeah dose words just seems to flow naturally like a river dat flows frequently n empty its embodiment in d shore n a fine wine u can't hide it taste no matter how u try. Wen u take ur time to study d drills it becomes part of u n ur way of life

My advice kindly take ur time to go through d thread. Don't just read it like some novel or newspaper. Study, digest n practice n surely urs will become ur way of life
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Millennialaku(m): 8:09am On Apr 26, 2020
Donhezzy:
@Millennialaku
Yeah dose words just seems to flow naturally like a river dat flows frequently n empty its embodiment in d shore n a fine wine u can't hide it taste no matter how u try. Wen u take ur time to study d drills it becomes part of u n ur way of life

My advice kindly take ur time to go through d thread. Don't just read it like some novel or newspaper. Study, digest n practice n surely urs will become ur way of life
wow, for sure cool cool. kindly complete your story cheesy cheesy
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Ferrocene: 1:27pm On Apr 26, 2020
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Geofavor(m): 1:58pm On Apr 26, 2020
SaintHilary:

Bruv! It's been long you met this girl, if you didn't date her then why date her now

You fvcked up cus u overcarried the red pill stuff..Redpill doesn't mean you can't date,fvck, or even tell a girl you like her. It's just for you to keep your relationship game tight cus when you treat a girl like a celebrity, she'll treat you like a fan. Think about it
Damn!
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by enesi009: 6:38pm On Apr 26, 2020
@hardon

Hello I need advice on what step to take next , I have been seeing a girl of late , though I don't ask her out , but I have created a sexual flow with her , through phone call and to the extent we talk naughty on the Phone and to the extent of sexing her via phone, she is into me because she do call me , every day and then , later on I help her get a job so that we could be close and working together so as to builds more bond, but since then I started noticing when we are together she recieve calls , and also notice she do chart with some one when we are together on work and that get me upset but I try not to show it , there was dis day I saw some one she store d name as baby boo calling and then she immediately end the call. Since then I b4 then I noticed the attention she normally gives me by calling me every day asking me hw I am , if have eating and all day stop I am doing the calling more now and I feel am now catching feeling. There was dis day I went visiting her at her place and b4 I left she says she would call but dint and later we n she sent a text thanking me for comming and visiting her despite my work schedule and all that , which I reply her via text telling her when your heart belongs to someone u just want to be there for that person. After some days we didn't speak and she dint call , after which I called her and says I dint hear from her and all that which she reply by saying sorry , after that we just talk briefly and I was about going somewhere so I told her would talk later but don't call , after that day I decided to call her the Next day by 11pm ..she dint pick dis is some one I use to call late b4 and she picks my call , later I call her after a day in the morning which she picks and then I ask her why she didn't return my call after and she said she was supprise am calling her late and den I responded by saying so because I called late that was why she didn't return my call ,the next thing she said was what am I trying to do dat dis is morning I she needs to greet her mom she would call me back ,which she never did later on ,so I didn't call her that day again and then d next day I called her she didn't pick or reply my call..it been two days now.. I have decided not to call her again and even if she calls am not picking her call, so please advise me because I am already catching feeling for her but don't know what steps to take.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Trailblazer93: 8:27pm On Apr 26, 2020
enesi009:
@hardon

Hello I need advice on what step to take next , I have been seeing a girl of late , though I don't ask her out , but I have created a sexual flow with her , through phone call and to the extent we talk naughty on the Phone and to the extent of sexing her via phone, she is into me because she do call me , every day and then , later on I help her get a job so that we could be close and working together so as to builds more bond, but since then I started noticing when we are together she recieve calls , and also notice she do chart with some one when we are together on work and that get me upset but I try not to show it , there was dis day I saw some one she store d name as baby boo calling and then she immediately end the call. Since then I b4 then I noticed the attention she normally gives me by calling me every day asking me hw I am , if have eating and all day stop I am doing the calling more now and I feel am now catching feeling. There was dis day I went visiting her at her place and b4 I left she says she would call but dint and later we n she sent a text thanking me for comming and visiting her despite my work schedule and all that , which I reply her via text telling her when your heart belongs to someone u just want to be there for that person. After some days we didn't speak and she dint call , after which I called her and says I dint hear from her and all that which she reply by saying sorry , after that we just talk briefly and I was about going somewhere so I told her would talk later but don't call , after that day I decided to call her the Next day by 11pm ..she dint pick dis is some one I use to call late b4 and she picks my call , later I call her after a day in the morning which she picks and then I ask her why she didn't return my call after and she said she was supprise am calling her late and den I responded by saying so because I called late that was why she didn't return my call ,the next thing she said was what am I trying to do dat dis is morning I she needs to greet her mom she would call me back ,which she never did later on ,so I didn't call her that day again and then d next day I called her she didn't pick or reply my call..it been two days now.. I have decided not to call her again and even if she calls am not picking her call, so please advise me because I am already catching feeling for her but don't know what steps to take.
Guys still falling hands this age and tym. Nigga ure pestering dis babe too much. I for one if a girl calls me too often I begin to lose interest. Free the babe. Henceforth, let her do the calling. Pick some ignore some... DON'T ALWAYS BE AVAILABLE. Absence dy say makes the hrt grow fonder. @HARDON you're doing well...

2 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Millennialaku(m): 9:23pm On Apr 26, 2020
enesi009:
@hardon

Hello I need advice on what step to take next , I have been seeing a girl of late , though I don't ask her out , but I have created a sexual flow with her , through phone call and to the extent we talk naughty on the Phone and to the extent of sexing her via phone, she is into me because she do call me , every day and then , later on I help her get a job so that we could be close and working together so as to builds more bond, but since then I started noticing when we are together she recieve calls , and also notice she do chart with some one when we are together on work and that get me upset but I try not to show it , there was dis day I saw some one she store d name as baby boo calling and then she immediately end the call. Since then I b4 then I noticed the attention she normally gives me by calling me every day asking me hw I am , if have eating and all day for her but don't know what steps to take.

YOU HAVE HANDED HER YOUR BALLS AND YOU NEED TO BE FLOGGED angry angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Kseafresh: 10:24pm On Apr 26, 2020
enesi009:
@hardon

It's Obvious na, She has seen someone else that catches her fancy, You never mentioned whether you chop cookie or not cus if u never chop nd u dey do all this visting and calling for nothing u be mugu oo..
Just freestyle the girl.No waste ur time nd emotions on her again..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by vislabraye(m): 12:00am On Apr 27, 2020
Donhezzy:

God so good she stopped along d hallway and decided to go read under one of the trees, on knowing I went back to take some of the vital things from my bag so as to prevent stories dat touch ( I hope u know wat I meant, if u don't niether do I ) well i gave my bag to a friend of mine to keep an eye on it.

so I decided to go get a table water to cool my system( why rush a meal dats der for the taking) and perhaps I was really thirsty. So I bought d water and took a note wit me and off I went

I finally got to were she was, sat close to er and brought out d table water n started drinking. Wen I was done I relaxed and viewed d nice serene environment b4 I opened my note, pretending like i was reading wereas i was flipping tru d pages
NB : I didn't even look at er for a sec during dose while, well u may ask y, well heres the reason one
1) I didn't want er to get d memo dat I chased er all d way from d class down here bcuz i wanted to collect er digit in which she will read as ( here comes anoda peacock on heat can't just do wit anything under skirt. probably anoda one of dose nice wu33y average guyz ) , bottom line, neva let a gurl know ur true intentions towards er

2) sendless; make er less important trust me ladies love attention alot especially d hot Chic's and they get annoyed easily n obsessed wen a guy do d opposite

So I was busy reading my note while she was well God knows wat she was doing i neva cared to know. she got bored reading and went on doing all sort of things to get my attention which I didn't budge. wen she noticed I wasn't getting any of it, she took er handbag brought out er phone and started pressing while she sheepishly stare at me wit one side of d eyes ( sleek move). Lol, dis continued for several minutes and i neva gave a flinch nor did i look at er for a sec. in my mind i was just laughing

Wen i saw all sort of stunt she was pulling trying to get my attention. I den brought out my phone n took a grimpse look at d time b4 i came to reality dat if i dont strike a convo sooner rather later, I'm going to end up not engrossing n spuring entangling fun out of er boring life. i quickly took a grimpse look at er n found out she was having hard time understanding a course cuz she was just staring at d book like it wants to choke d hell outa er. On seeing this i decided to strike a convo

Me: Are those words in ur book written in flames or cud my eyes be deceiving me? ( said it putting on a serious face)

Me: ur head is oozing out of smoke, now I'm beginning to worry this tree might just catch fire

She: *laughed*....I'm just finding hard time wit dis course(phy301) ooo its giving me tough time

Me: well heres not the time and place to discuss dat..........(took er phone, input my hotline n told er to call me to find out. stood up n told er I've gtg)

Her: oh so quick? btw wic side are u heading to cuz I'm already tired of reading let's just go togeda

Me: you tired just now, hmm i might just change my mind about d tutor stuff, how I'm I sure u not going to fall in love wit me d instance we start n 4get u came to learn
(smiled at er) inshort I'm not tutoring u again don't wanna break dose tiny little heart of urs n make u make u still fail ur exam

Her: (laughing so hard, she was stunned)..., imma big gurl n besides I don't fall dat easy.....let's go joor ( drag my hands and was forcing me to go)

Me: I must warn u my heart is too big for one girl too carry oo, if u fall for me its at ur own risk...btw I don't think u can handle the heat

(in my mind i was like, so dis gal thinks she can throw me off balance wit dis word, well she gat to do beta dan dat to get me. only if she knew wat she has just done.. using er own words to hurt herself)
Me: wait! did she just try to play a fast one on me (i did it as if I was talking to myself wit a low tone), well u ve do beta Dan dat to get me

Me: oh poor guy! It wud ve bin beta if u dint meet me cuz from now henceforth he's gonna be in a very long queue

She: Lol, wat makes u think I'm gonna leave my bf more or less for u....... I love him ok

Me: *laughed out* why is ur conscience judging u already, lol, no nid to feel guilty cuz I'm not about taking u away from him, perphaps i don't want to break d poor guy tinys heart n besides I don't ve a thing for dark gurls, u might just go staining me soft skin (mind u she is chocolate, got dat perfect blend of color admonished by nature. oh! forgot to mention shes a 9ner...hmm)

Her: see ur head, Do u know thousands of people ( guyz most especially) dat drool over my color I guess u dont know....do u know anything at all self

Me: Lol wat do u expect to hear from dose guyz dats tryna impress u..... of course they would go. waxing lyrically how blooming, glooming n enchanting ur skin is. they wouldn't wanna tell u d truth would they??

Me: so she's a lesby! well let me see ( I looked at er intensively like a doc inspecting one of his patients)
for a start er height is not bad for er body 5.4ft tall (I looked at er again n noticed she was putting on shoes)

She:arrrrrrh! I'm I dat short haba ( she was eager to hear the full analysis about er)

Me: she's got nice lips tho buh aint sure she knows how to use em... n d worst case scenario is, shes a lesby 4 dat mata, too bad cuz I've totally lost interest before she even get d chance to impress

Her: *cant help buh burst out wit laughter* so its me u analysed like dis abi, iyaf do b4 u finish me... wait!, oooo can't bliv ive bin talking to u all dis while and I dont know ur name.
(I guess she joltted back to reality n obviously dis word kept jolting tru er mind, ''can't bliv I'm so free n laughing my ass out wit a guy i dont even know his name''. yeah if I hapn to be d one I wudnt think more or less )

Me: oh so u can go n give it to one baba so u both can go saying my name at night abi......as if wooing me is not enuf buh still u want to use love portion on me. rababa, I'm covered wit da blawd

Her:* laughing so hard to the extent she almost fell my bag from me hand...i kinda got embarrassed cuz dis time around, it was loud n obvious. I was like so dis same gurl forming hush n posh not quite long can laugh dis hard in public without giving a damn if anyone is watching er*

Her:U wish.... Pls just tell me ur name b4 u start to feel urself. hmm dont tell me u re dat scared to tell me, dont worry i wont bite.

Me: Nah, I don't want u go saying my name at night while u go hugging ur pillow wishing I was der......i wouldnt want d whole neighbourhood to know my name b4 I get to introduce myself

Me: why don't u call to find out buh 1st uve gat to impress me For me to pick d call n so far u havent impressed me ....beta start to show me wat u re good at. u can sing nice song for me or rather still dance, let me see if u even know how to use dose gift of urz or dey re just dormant..( brought out my phone n pretend as if i was looking at d time) ur time start now n u got just 10sec

She: u know i cant do dose things u asked of along d road ppl will get to stare at me n btw why don't u just tell me joor it s not a big deal (said it wit a sexy baby voice)

Me: oh dear u havent got to impressed me yet, i gave u d chance to impress me n u dint. oh! well, n besides Ive got alota admirer, u neva can tell if one of dem is keeping tabs on me ryt now, surely don't want any1 to go stalking me on social media (i smiled at er in an annoying way)

She: lol,for ur mind u be James . u ain't even happy I'm curious to know ur name ( she didn't bliv dat a guy can turn a sexy living creature like er down)

Me: ( already out of d school walls) u know wat dear, if u really curious to know my name y don't u call to find out.....* board a bike and took off*

To be continued

P.S: I brought out my life long experience wit em so dat most of u guyz can learn from my experience cuz it pains me to see my fellow niggas run after em ladies go doing every of der biddings just to impress dem to d extent not having a life of der own and get friendzone or rather still turned into a maga/mugu..... some guys really sucks at initiating a convo......it is a disease wen u suck n don't know u suck wit gurls well I just hope ya'll can obviously learn from my experience

Nice convos.
How long did it take you to smash her after this first encounter?
Did you get another date ?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Pstarogood0100: 1:17am On Apr 27, 2020
Interesting
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by EronzRichie(m): 4:18am On Apr 27, 2020
HARDDON:

There is asolutely nothing wrong about talking to and bonding with a lady you fancy especially now that most people need somebody close either Tru chats or physically.

The issue comes when, due to the amount of hours you spend chatting, vid calling and other crazy virtual stuffs people do, you start getting Clingy and needy and always been at her beck and call and effectively killing the vibes. ( like I sense you are already doing, hence the need to apply a break like a virgin that got carried away by the sleekness of kissing and smooching but immediately, Jrod is introduced, she recoils.)

You must sprinkle fun on those boring Questions. ( Bios).

Sense Pill
The heart that goes sharing, grows 'fondier'
I know. I just know

Dos
it is not Everytime she calls you must take. Give her the gift of missing you. Anticipation.
Make the calls short or long; at your descretion. Not hers. Take charge. This is why you got those two pairs inbtw your legs.

You must always be the first to roll after a long call. ' aiit, my other fans are waiting, tgt, talk by 8pm).' you drop, you roll.

Sometimes, be dramatic, she calls, you pick and say ' hey, I'm really busy now, talk by 7pm and before she says jack, hang up'. 7pm comes, she would call. Ofcos you didn't....

If she ever brings up dating talks, ask her ' are you sure you can afford me?' or ' sure you can take my heat?'

Spicy up the talks with crazy demands.
1. tell Her , 'sing for me.' She'd ask what kinda song? Tell her 'anyone that comes to her mind first'. ( listen intently to the song's lyrics, ladies are very cryptic and within the lyrics, would lie words to despel this your wacky talks of asking somebody you already have in your nets out!)

2. if you are on vid call, tell her to drop the phone in a nice place, move back and show you her twerking skills or dancing skills or any other crazy thing you want her to do.

and a host of others. if she asks you for some, oblige her rarely.
If you must goof around , just call and start the goof. don't wait for her to ask. cheesy

Simply be spontaneous and take charge.

Sense Pill
There is nothing wrong about loving, don't just do it like a duck on heat.
There is nothing wrong about bonding, don't just let it get to the point where your balls and brains fall out.

And if you must lust, take your balls with you.

There is nothing wrong about living , don't just settle with mediocrity.

Don't talk like the average Joe, live like the average Jones, bond like the average James .

Heck, we born Royals.

Rich Regards
Don
Bosssssssss this is Great man!
Talking about Spicing up. no Problem, I would definitely take this into consideration and put it into use
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Kelvin58: 8:07am On Apr 27, 2020
My girlfriend usually upload pictures of some guys on her whatapp status and on Facebook story and be wishing them birthday... Should I be worried or is just a normal thing

Thanks for your response
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Kelvin58: 8:11am On Apr 27, 2020
Pls ur response
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Zabiboy: 8:43am On Apr 27, 2020
Kelvin58:
My girlfriend usually upload pictures of some guys on her whatapp status and on Facebook story and be wishing them birthday... Should I be worried or is just a normal thing

Thanks for your response

You dont judge by those things..
Is she still loyal to you when talking/chatting...??
Does she snub your calls/texts??
Has she changed frm d way she was before??
These are things you look out for...

GL

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Kelvin58: 8:48am On Apr 27, 2020
Zabiboy:

You dont judge by those things..
Is she still loyal to you when talking/chatting...??
Does she snub your calls/texts??
Has she changed frm d way she was before??
These are things you look out for...

GL

Not actually but you know girls can pretend..... Just the way she is posting those guys picture sha
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Zabiboy: 8:52am On Apr 27, 2020
Kelvin58:

Not actually but you know girls can pretend..... Just the way she is posting those guys picture sha

Does she initiate chats with you??
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Kelvin58: 9:12am On Apr 27, 2020
Zabiboy:

unlike yesterday, am the one that initiate chat
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Kelvin58: 9:25am On Apr 27, 2020
Zabiboy:

unlike yesterday am the one that initiate chat.. this my chat with her yesterday
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by reader29(m): 11:31am On Apr 27, 2020
I need help guys,
There's this gal I've been going out with for some months now, everything was going on smoothly and i was in control of the relationship not until i messed up. all of a sudden the gal that was all over me started giving me altitude and when i asked her what's going on, she said nothing, her altitude got worse and i decided to have a deep conversation with her, there she revealed how she went through my phone and saw a chat of me and my friend (kiss and tell thingy), so since then she's been withdrawing from me slowly. What i told my friend about her was actually bad..i apologized to her and begged for forgiveness, she claimed she forgave me but, things are no longer the same. I don't know how she flipped the switch. she's now in control of the relationship, i find myself apologizing all the time, it's obvious she has lost respect for me and she act as if she's not scared of loosing me..I know walking away is the best option right now, but I'm in love with her. I really want things to go back to how it was, like take control back and make her respect me again. You think it's possible or i should just take my big L and walk away?

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Zabiboy: 11:59am On Apr 27, 2020
reader29:
I need help guys,
There's this gal I've been going out with for some months now, everything was going on smoothly and i was in control of the relationship not until i messed up. all of a sudden the gal that was all over me started giving me altitude and when i asked her what's going on, she said nothing, her altitude got worse and i decided to have a deep conversation with her, there she revealed how she went through my phone and saw a chat of me and my friend (kiss and tell thingy), so since then she's been withdrawing from me slowly. What i told my friend about her was actually bad.. 1)i apologized to her and begged for forgiveness, she claimed she forgave me but, things are no longer the same. I don't know how she flipped the switch. 2) she's now in control of the relationship i find myself apologizing all the time, it's obvious she has lost respect for me and she act as if she's not scared of loosing me..I know walking away is the best option right now, 3) but I'm in love with her I really want things to go back to how it was, like take control back and make her respect me again. You think it's possible or 4) i should just take my big L and walk away?

[b]
1) You dont always have to explain yourself..Even if you want to do it, it should be done at your own disgression....explaining yourself at the point when she is asking would lead to more and more questions frm her...And from then she'll want to use the situation to emotionally black-mail you....Of what use is begging for forgiveness after apologizing?? I think d latter takes care of both..

2) it was at this point yoi should have used the door....If you don't want to walk out, Then withdraw you attention totally to see if she's still interested..Like i said earlier, she'll b using the situation above to justify her actions anytime you question her...So the best option is to walk away..

3)grin grin....like seriously....C'mon bro...there's alot to achieve before catching feelings...upgrade yourself financially,mentally,physically and otherwise first before falling in love......see the pic below for the definition of love( by a woman)

4) Better late than never bro....Walk away....but dont take it as an L...instead, its a bar been added to your experience meter...

GL cool...
Harddon would talk more...

[/b]

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by brandon180(m): 12:27pm On Apr 27, 2020
Donhezzy:

To be continued

I have built my game to this point it's not perfect but it's ok.. my problem right now is f follow up after d first meeting, I tend to mess things up.. m re reading the thread again Sha..m sure there is something m not doing right..I like your parting word tho.. me I like to have them laughing then I roll...btw m waiting for d remaining story..I have a feeling I will learn from it.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by reader29(m): 12:43pm On Apr 27, 2020
Zabiboy:

[b]
1) You dont always have to explain yourself..Even if you want to do it, it should be done at your own disgression....explaining yourself at the point when she is asking would lead to more and more questions frm her...And from then she'll want to use the situation to emotionally black-mail you....Of what use is begging for forgiveness after apologizing?? I think d latter takes care of both..

2) it was at this point yoi should have used the door....If you don't want to walk out, Then withdraw you attention totally to see if she's still interested..Like i said earlier, she'll b using the situation above to justify her actions anytime you question her...So the best option is to walk away..

3)grin grin....like seriously....C'mon bro...there's alot to achieve before catching feelings...upgrade yourself financially,mentally,physically and otherwise first before falling in love......see the pic below for the definition of love( by a woman)

4) Better late than never bro....Walk away....but dont take it as an L...instead, its a bar been added to your experience meter...

GL cool...
Harddon would talk more...

[/b]
Thanks bruh.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 12:53pm On Apr 27, 2020
CaveAdullam:
HARDDON!!!!!

Not to flatter you, you are one of the persons I will always love to spend my time with daily--not because of your dating drills only but your balanced masculine behaviour.

I can't believe I'm interested in reading from page one for the second time. Oh HARDDON!

The only problem I have now is; is sex the peak for a guy in this dating game? Any other substitutes?

I'm asking solely because I'm a religious person and sex is only within the marriage boundary. However, I have some personal reservations/opinions(based on some logical conclusions) about some facts which most religious persons discard.

I await for your reply.

Well done DON JUAN HARDDON.

At emphasized, that is language of them players and average boys. In fact, that is what they live for. A new day, a new vjay. ALL IZ WELL.

But that is the least thing men worry about.
SENSE PILL
To men, s3x is just one of the many lil pecks this way of life affords you lavishly.

1. We look to build quality social bank. in seeking to bond genuinely with people, many a man have entertained angels and super destiny helpers.

In seeking for lil vJays and pleasures, many have used and dumped their destiny helpers , angels in the cloak of flesh. But they wud never know. for Gold comes in rough forms. Thereafter, they would go to church and prayer to God for blessings, little did they know that the ones he has been sending(both sexes), they've been using and dumping them.

2. Elevate the lives of those we come across, make them better than we met them.
Just like businesses that have transcended generations, we seek to share, not for what we will gain, but to genuinely solve a problem, one person per time.

We share because the heart is, by default, made to share. Vjay was never part of the equation from the beginning.
It only became part after the fall of man.
Hence only in the depraved state does a man seek such lil mundane things as justfication to living.

'Seek ye first the kingdom of God and all other things shall be added'
this scripture is a great testament to this truth.

it simply means don't live like the depraved average Joe out there that goes killing for some non-essentials.

There are higher callings. More fulfilling engagements. More royal ventures. These seek

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 1:02pm On Apr 27, 2020
@CaveAdullam

You don't need to be a religious person to realise how big a liability and cheap vjay is.
Every true business man knows that assets bring money to your bank acounts while Liabilities ( like vJays) takes money, sperm, energy, clairvoyance and most preciously, time out of your life's accounts.

Lastly, I'd love to hear about those your logical conclusions.

4 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 1:05pm On Apr 27, 2020
drealcivilceno:
Good Evening room!

The Harddon, please clarify!

I saw a post (below) and it got me thinking. There was a time I was into prudes and this one had my attention, in our fellowship, back then in the university! She was 3 levels higher but I had seen more Christmas holidays than she had..

I had tried to approach her but she gave me the cold shoulder and I could not read body languages then... Face value was all I knew.. afterall she is still human, I thought!!!

Nothing happened Sha and I let that fish swim away like that... E pain me gannn... At least still i have leaves to fill in this chapter!!! grin grin grin

So I want to ask how to catch this type of fish... In the case you stated, catch this thief, cos I don't wanna promise her and it very obvious some promising must take place and I don't wanna do that.

How will I do that?

Could you take a deep breath, collect your thoughts and post this again? Couldn't make you out

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 1:20pm On Apr 27, 2020
SENSE PILL
When you treat a lady like a celebrity, she would treat you like a fan!
...SaintHilary!

Ouch! officially one of my fav quotes!

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) ... (280) (Reply)

250 Romantic Nicknames For Your Loved Ones / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 221
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.