Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,186 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:41 AM

Dating Drills! Guys Only! - Romance (276) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Drills! Guys Only! (1094124 Views)

Dating Drills! Guys Only!- / dating drills and marriage drills (girls only) updated 9/4/017 / Chatting Drills!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Haylel: 9:20pm On Mar 26, 2022
Jewelprince41:
but ma no lie approach part dey give me wahala ooo
from working d courage to approach to knowing d right thing to say ( openers) na wahala make ona help me
give me practical ways from on seeing d girl to d opener stuff
Get over the approach and you'll realize the first hill has actually blinded your view from the Everest and Kilimanjaro lurking behind.

The art of charm should be a craft passed generation to generation. Aside from da numerous cheffin' , it will open many doors for you in the world of men.

Do read the thread, from the first page till you get the dig.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 10:57pm On Mar 27, 2022
PeterWilly:
Good day Harddon.
I collected a girl's number from a friend.
And here is our chat.
I need a witty response to her last statement

starting a convo, with a total stranger that you got her contact from a friend, with just a bland hello, hi, how are you and the likes is a total turn off.

It shows you just jumped on the thread ...

this is not a cheap drug store where you can get quick fix doses. You'd keep coming back ....

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by lakesidepapa(m): 10:55am On Mar 28, 2022
HARDDON:

starting a convo, with a total stranger that you got her contact from a friend, with just a bland hello, hi, how are you and the likes is a total turn off.

It shows you just jumped on the thread ...

this is not a cheap drug store where you can get quick fix doses. You'd keep coming back ....

Get something ready sir, maybe for premium, if its a details ebook or video or live coaching, its not easy to read from the beginning of this thread to the end.

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Blurpy: 8:28am On Apr 03, 2022
Aswearrr. Like everything been compiled
lakesidepapa:

Get something ready sir, maybe for premium, if its a details ebook or video or live coaching, its not easy to read from the beginning of this thread to the end.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Honlucas: 9:48am On Apr 03, 2022
i'm grateful to hardon and Gidredpiller i got a jewel as a girlfriend.
we are already 1yr together. i followed all the steps here. tis girl i must marry her.. she assist me like mad to the extend i rarely share my problems with her because she can do anything to solve it. i really love this girl. igbo girls are bae

6 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Jewelprince41(m): 6:14pm On Apr 05, 2022
lakesidepapa:

Bam seconded
Harddon I support dis especially the live coaching cos not everyone can do dis on Dre own dey need live mentoring like me
my own worse I go write lines,memorize dem but when time to take action I go blank will even be scared to look at the girl tok more of to pick something on her body to make fun of

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Blurpy: 6:22pm On Apr 08, 2022
Harddon good evening, I'm in severe pains right now though I'm healing.
I met a girl through a friend, we talked and exchanged numbers.
Then I visited her like thrice and bought takeaway food on each of those occasions. We even kissed on the first day and every other I visited.
I never brought up the idea of relationship , she was the one bringing it up, while I stylishly waved it aside.
She liked me sha, I invited her over , she came for the night but didn't allow me to have sex , just kissing. She came again the second night and it was even worse, no touching at all.

I bleeped up sha, I was too available for her and I didn't take things very gently. I joked about we knacking at some point which she got angry that time about. The last night she came, she persisted on what I wanted, I told her I wanted her and wanted us to be together. She later told me that being emotionally attached will distract her a lot and she's sorry.
I'm in severe pains because I like her.

I can't believe I bleeped up like this even after reading and knowing this thread for a long time
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Uzomacharles: 9:09am On Apr 09, 2022
Blurpy:
Then I visited her like thrice and bought takeaway food on each of those occasions. We even kissed on the first day and every other I visited.
I never brought up the idea of relationship , she was the one bringing it up, while I stylishly waved it aside.
She liked me sha, I invited her over , she came for the night but didn't allow me to have sex , just kissing. She came again the second night and it was even worse, no touching at all.

I bleeped up sha, I was too available for her and I didn't take things very gently. I joked about we knacking at some point which she got angry that time about. The last night she came, she persisted on what I wanted, I told her I wanted her and wanted us to be together. She later told me that being emotionally attached will distract her a lot and she's sorry.

I can't believe I bleeped up like this even after reading and knowing this thread for a long time

You don 4ckup to invest emotions first....
best advice for now is to GHOST HER

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by NiceMen: 10:28am On Apr 09, 2022
Blurpy:

There isn't much problem here.. just fix the availability with another girl... and start being stern or somewhat mean towards her. Reduce the call and text, post other girls on your WhatsApp status... if possible get another girl to often hang out with and take pics, videos. outings.. it will help

She needs to be in competition to make her feel she losing you to someone else.

4 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Blurpy: 11:28am On Apr 09, 2022
Bro, e fucking pain me. I've been reading several books about redpills for a long time, I no believe say I Bleep up like this. Omo..it's not to read oh but to practise it.
I liked the girl so much that I was so emotional toward her and confessed my feelings. Kai. E pain me oh..I rush am too much. I still think about her , I just sent a text and deleted her contact permanently. I have to move on.
The thing be say it's been long I did relationship stuff, since 2014 I got a gf last.

NiceMen

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by NiceMen: 11:56am On Apr 09, 2022
Blurpy:
Bro, e fucking pain me. I've been reading several books about redpills for a long time, I no believe say I Bleep up like this. Omo..it's not to read oh but to practise it.
I liked the girl so much that I was so emotional toward her and confessed my feelings. Kai. E pain me oh..I rush am too much. I still think about her , I just sent a text and deleted her contact permanently. I have to move on.
The thing be say it's been long I did relationship stuff, since 2014 I got a gf last.

NiceMen
That is how girls behave. they are often repulsive towards a guy that acts the way you did here, I mean by Rushing things... even when it is glaring that they you like them.

In some cases, they will lead you to like them hard and then start avoiding you and stop initiating conversations. That is women for you. The solution is NEVER place them on pedestals ... NEVER EVER DO THAT. Treat all girls as basic humans, just the way you will treat a male friend, as in, nothing special...

You will not stop getting into this problem like you did here if YOU DO not stop placing them on pedestals... they are ALL THE SAME under the prism of dating/relationship... don't let any girl tell you otherwise.

I tried all those redpill and alpha male ish before but this is what I found out... at the end of it all, 80 % who try to model their dating drills after Alpha Male or RedPill teachings will fail... not because the alpha male or red pill angle is bad but the mode of teaching it is missing something...

So what I decided to do is learn how to be a man, understand the role of a man in the society as it relates to dating women... Women by default know the roles a man should play... this helps them turn a lot of guys down who start acting too soft and too nice.

You know why? women know that men are supposed to be head of the society, they know that men as supposed to LEAD.. so when you start acting like a girl around them, they will reject you.

Let me explain.. women know that a man should be busy with works, hustle, goals... and all that. So when you are always available, it does not tell well on your person. It get's you the opposite result. Do you get?

There are many things I would like to say but this will be too lengthy

10 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Blurpy: 12:01pm On Apr 09, 2022
I understand you bro. Can we talk on WhatsApp
NiceMen:
That is how girls behave. they are often repulsive towards a guy that acts the way you did here, I mean by Rushing things... even when it is glaring that they you like them.

In some cases, they will lead you to like them hard and then start avoiding you and stop initiating conversations. That is women for you. The solution is NEVER place them on pedestals ... NEVER EVER DO THAT. Treat all girls as basic humans, just the way you will treat a male friend, as in, nothing special...

You will not stop getting into this problem like you did here if YOU DO not stop placing them on pedestals... they are ALL THE SAME under the prism of dating/relationship... don't let any girl tell you otherwise.

I tried all those redpill and alpha male ish before but this is what I found out... at the end of it all, 80 % who try to model their dating drills after Alpha Male or RedPill teachings will fail... not because the alpha male or red pill angle is bad but the mode of teaching it is missing something...

So what I decided to do is learn how to be a man, understand the role of a man in the society as it relates to dating women... Women by default know the roles a man should play... this helps them turn a lot of guys down who start acting too soft and too nice.

You know why? women know that men are supposed to be head of the society, they know that men as supposed to LEAD.. so when you start acting like a girl around them, they will reject you.

Let me explain.. women know that a man should be busy with works, hustle, goals... and all that. So when you are always available, it does not tell well on your person. It get's you the opposite result. Do you get?

There are many things I would like to say but this will be too lengthy

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by NiceMen: 3:37pm On Apr 09, 2022
Blurpy:
I understand you bro. Can we talk on WhatsApp
sure... I am a bit free this weekend...what's your digit? I will buzz you.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Blurpy: 3:53pm On Apr 09, 2022
Just sent you a pm. Reply so I can send you the number
NiceMen:
sure... I am a bit free this weekend...what's your digit? I will buzz you.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by NiceMen: 4:00pm On Apr 09, 2022
Blurpy:
Just sent you a pm. Reply so I can send you the number
bro, that email get k leg.. I just checked.

Just send me an email to davidson@ FUNNELTO.COM
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by lakesidepapa(m): 5:43pm On Apr 09, 2022
citywal:
if you like this video please subscribe to my YouTube channel as this will help me make more interesting videos like this thanks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDLs8RDCPpg

2 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by citywal(m): 9:43pm On Apr 09, 2022
Thanks alot kindly subscribe to support
lakesidepapa:

Top notch, i learnt one or two thing. Nice one
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by darthv: 4:08pm On Apr 11, 2022
citywal:
if you like this video please subscribe to my YouTube channel as this will help me make more interesting videos like this thanks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDLs8RDCPpg
please what software for your edits

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by citywal(m): 10:23am On Apr 12, 2022
Premiere pro
darthv:
please what software for your edits
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by GeneralKoko(m): 1:45pm On Apr 23, 2022
Helios14:
Omooooo. I'm not done with the thread, just in page 93, I just decided to hail una and our boss @Harddon. my story is long o.
from childhood, treating a woman like a god has been drilled into my head, I even grew up with 4 sisters. so I was the dreaded nice guy from little. I was also shy, extremely shy. not to only girls but guys as well, but it was due to some psychological factors in my upbringing sha. All my life I've been in useless relationships, most were because they liked me, not because I liked them, but because they liked me. So last year I dated this girl in my dept at school. spoiler!! it has been the worst relationship of my life. she was among the general top5 hottest girl in the department (not to me though, she was way outside my 'type' of girls zone). I never really gave her much attention, majorly because she was light skinned, (they always seem to have this enormous ego that irritates me. ) So I noticed in yr 2 that she started making moves towards me. started talking to me all of a sudden, even collected my phone number and gave me hers without asking. I took it for greenlight and after a while of talking and meeting, she coerced me into asking her out( the hanty can play mind games ehn). That's where Hell's gate finally welcomed me. every week I was apologizing for one thing or the other. she would get angry for no reason and say that a girl doesn't need a reason to get angry and her boyfriend doesn't need to have a reason before apologizing. like an idiat, I continued apologizing, behaved like a needy fellow, I used to have a lot of girls I chat with before her, I ignored them all to focus on her, she made me stop hanging out with friends(I know, I'm a fool). she wasn't my spec so I wasn't even sexually attracted to her, and that made her pissed, wanted me to beg for a kiss, I didn't really care for one. we hugged only when I asked. she had no respect at all for me. we could be walking together and one of those boys like Harddon would call her and she would leave me waiting for minutes to talk to the guy( and I the fool would wait for 20mins while she flirted), she would tell me that so so so guy is chatting with her and their hitting it off. pick other guys calls in my presence and zone me out. once we had a dept party coming up. she said she wasn't going to attend. I begged her for weeks she refused. them one night while strolling, she picked a guy's call and he told her he was attending the party, after she hung up. she told me that she'll go to the party now cos of that guy. the guy is my friend now sef, he wants to avenge me muahahahaha. she continued all those beechy attitudes throughout the semester. then, I lost my dad during the holidays, I grew distant and she didn't even care.A month later i celebrated my 19th birthday, because I didn't message her first( yeah, she waits for me to message her before chatting, has only called me like 5 times) she didn't say pim. even though our dept group chat was spammed with birthday wishes. then by 10pm she sends me HBD (beeah). 2weeks later we resumed. lectures didn't start on time so we didn't meet. our hostels were beside each other, she didn't ask we meet and neither did i( her matter don tire me). so during fresher's introduction abi watin dem dey call am. I saw her with her friend. I waited till after and went to see her. she was talking to her friend and behaved like she didn't see me. her friend turned to me and greeted me (I and her friend had close matric no. so we were usually in the same lab groups, so we talked regularly) she just turned and eyed me up and down in disgust. I had been coming to school for two weeks and have been wearing new clothes, that day I decided to wear one of last years own. while she on the other hand was clad in tear rubber from up to down. she continued talking to her friend. I decided to wait for her, she must be in one of her moods(ode). after talking she told me to excuse her that she's not felling fine and wanted to go home. I told her to call me when she got home. 4hrs later no call, and her house is about 2hrs for school. I called her three times, mo answer. sent her an SMS and. WhatsApp message. came online at night and saw that she left the WhatsApp message on red. fuming, I wrote a long epistle complaining about her beechy attitude (immature, I know, but how she irked me). I ended the epistle with 'I may have low self esteem and all but I deserve way better than this'. my plan was to end the relationship depending on her response. her message was short and sweet. you do deserve more, I think we should end this, sorry for wasting your time(cheesus is lord). I replied alright, she replied fyn. no tears, I'm still mourning my dad and this yellow hued demon isn't worth my emotions. I had been saving for this cool gift for her birthday next month, I cancelled the order, took part of the money and bought bread with four eggs and viju milk. I am this person who posts a lot of memes on their status, I posted obe a few minutes after, a funny one. I made sure I didn't post anything about heartbreaks for months. about 2weeks after the break up I ran into her on a staircase. I adept at making people seem invisible behaved like I saw nothing. the look in her eyes was one of shock. like she's surprised I haven't spoken to her. I gained a little confidence and started chilling with girls wella. I noticed that she always looked up when a girl shouted my name. so fast forward to this year. all about improvement, for my shyness, I joined ushering dept in church to help cope with stage fright. it has helped a lot. 100% I don't even feel shy. my only problem is maintaining eye contact, still working on that. I focused on money, started a blog, making some success, started working out, making noticeable progress(I'm a fine boy on a normal day, even guys stare, older women give me the danm eyes (you know what I mean). average height and have this little ish with my teeth but, don't let it pull me down. my greatest improvement is stumbling into nairaland. I first found a Redpill thread, a good one. finished it, that's were I saw the link for this thread. the things I've learnt so far, Chai. it has upped my game. haven't started meeting women physically yet though, but my DMS are on faya. every week I get more girls for practicing. I've cut some off gan.one is in my church, away boning face when she see's me, I just flash my winning smile and pass by her( she got too comfortable with our chats. making me do all the work). I'm not successful with all though, but I don't let it bother me. there's one I ignored for weeks, she didn't message me too. I posted a Christmas greeting with me singing in a bass voice in the background (not too good though) and she messaged me in seconds. I will open it tomorrow( me sef dey craze small small). I just want to thank you boss man. by the time I'm done with this thread. them go hear am. I'm not really in support of hurting girls though, but I want that crazy ex to see what she missed out on treating me like filth(she still checks my status sef)

sorry it was so long o
when I think about that girl, vex dey posses me

merry Christmas gentlemen

How is it going now boss cheesy
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Princeadebayo11(m): 2:30pm On Apr 23, 2022
There is this small girl I am dating currently, this is the first time I will be loving a girl deeply from my heart.
One thing I hate about this relationship is that this small girl will always be waiting for you to call, if i didn't call her we may not talk for like 2 days, and anytime I decided to call her she won't even wait for the phone to ring before she rush to pick it. The relationship is based on religion (Islam) which means she has introduced me to her parents they are just waiting for me to bring my parents so as to do proper introduction.
Just of recent she has been acting cold and replying all my conversations badly to the extent that I even asked her If she is tired of the relationship but she said No.
Now my parents supposed to come next month to see her parents, and I've been telling her to let me know if she is not interested in the relationship anymore but she kept saying she is still interested. Please how can I take control of this situations
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by AdamuAdamuH: 12:52pm On Apr 24, 2022
Valentinothomas:
Whether you want to meet someone across the world, you'll find a perfect video chat match. Video chat can be used to engage with customers in real-time. Do you want to know more about video chats? for detailed info find out here.
hi
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Sniper04(m): 4:27pm On Apr 24, 2022
Princeadebayo11:
There is this small girl I am dating currently, this is the first time I will be loving a girl deeply from my heart.
One thing I hate about this relationship is that this small girl will always be waiting for you to call, if i didn't call her we may not talk for like 2 days, and anytime I decided to call her she won't even wait for the phone to ring before she rush to pick it. The relationship is based on religion (Islam) which means she has introduced me to her parents they are just waiting for me to bring my parents so as to do proper introduction.
Just of recent she has been acting cold and replying all my conversations badly to the extent that I even asked her If she is tired of the relationship but she said No.
Now my parents supposed to come next month to see her parents, and I've been telling her to let me know if she is not interested in the relationship anymore but she kept saying she is still interested. Please how can I take control of this situations
Break up
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by lakesidepapa(m): 8:32am On Apr 28, 2022
Princeadebayo11:

I really know how you feel, if i were in your shoe, i will also act as if i am also losing interest in her, more than how she is even doing to me.., then i will watch her reaction.

3 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 9:31pm On May 20, 2022

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Blurpy: 11:09am On May 21, 2022
Boss we’ve missed your presence
HARDDON:

Some fresh wine for the weekend;

https://datingdrill.com/why-do-ladies-love-bad-boys/amp/

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Boon000: 10:31pm On May 23, 2022
HARDDON:

Some fresh wine for the weekend;

https://datingdrill.com/why-do-ladies-love-bad-boys/amp/

Holla boss. Good to have you back, with the recent happenings you're our only solace.

I've an ardent follower of your thread infact i read from page 01 to the last page. I realised and also corrected my mistakes with these soft dolls. To cut it short, there's this fine babe (a 9) that i met ,although i used all that i learnt here in getting her we talked tirelessly via the phone (cos we live in different states) until this very time that she asked if i could lend some cash to her, though i have but rejected her coz I don't want to be turn to a maga coz i could remember still you(boss) told us that's how magas are made.

So i stopped calling her for 5 days. When i called after a week her voice was cold and she told me she's trying to give me some space, i said aiit and disconnected my call and i have never called her back it's been 2 weeks now. Although i used all you've saying that we're not cheap and she must try harder to impress me and such.

So boss what do you suggest i do??
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by VeryNiceBadGuy: 8:32pm On May 25, 2022
Boon000:

Holla boss. Good to have you back, with the recent happenings you're our only solace.

I've an ardent follower of your thread infact i read from page 01 to the last page. I realised and also corrected my mistakes with these soft dolls. To cut it short, there's this fine babe (a 9) that i met ,although i used all that i learnt here in getting her we talked tirelessly via the phone (cos we live in different states) until this very time that she asked if i could lend some cash to her, though i have but rejected her coz I don't want to be turn to a maga coz i could remember still you(boss) told us that's how magas are made.

So i stopped calling her for 5 days. When i called after a week her voice was cold and she told me she's trying to give me some space, i said aiit and disconnected my call and i have never called her back it's been 2 weeks now. Although i used all you've saying that we're not cheap and she must try harder to impress me and such.

So boss what do you suggest i do??

If I were in your shoes, I wouldn't stop calling her because she asked me for money and I refused. I will continue bursting her bubbles. The are a lot of lines you could use on this thread to reject her playfully. Bro I don't find long distance relationship interesting. Go out and meet more girls, she will find you. Keep her wondering "Why hasn't he called".
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Boss1150: 1:09pm On May 26, 2022
VeryNiceBadGuy:

If I were in your shoes, I wouldn't stop calling her because she asked me for money and I refused. I will continue bursting her bubbles. The are a lot of lines you could use on this thread to reject her playfully. Bro I don't find long distance relationship interesting. [b]Go out and meet more girls, she will find you. Keep her wondering "Why hasn't he called".
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Boon000: 1:17pm On May 26, 2022
VeryNiceBadGuy:

If I were in your shoes, I wouldn't stop calling her because she asked me for money and I refused. I will continue bursting her bubbles. The are a lot of lines you could use on this thread to reject her playfully. Bro I don't find long distance relationship interesting. Go out and meet more girls, she will find you. Keep her wondering "Why hasn't he called".

Bro do you suggest i should call her and make fun of the fact that she asked for something from me or i should just let her be and move on. Cuz we're just friends and matter of fact i was the one that friendzoned her first. So no hard feelings
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by VeryNiceBadGuy: 3:23pm On May 26, 2022
Boon000:

Bro do you suggest i should call her and make fun of the fact that she asked for something from me or i should just let her be and move on. Cuz we're just friends and matter of fact i was the one that friendzoned her first. So no hard feelings

MOVEEEEE ON!!!! Meet new people and build strong connections rather than stick to one girl that might be begging one "I don't care, guy" to share his space with her. If you don't meet more girls, honestly, you will still think about her and you will be moved to call her. Boredom kills. So don't be a victim.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) (Reply)

250 Romantic Nicknames For Your Loved Ones / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.