Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,603 members, 7,816,500 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Dating Drills! Guys Only! - Romance (279) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Drills! Guys Only! (1095542 Views)

Dating Drills! Guys Only!- / dating drills and marriage drills (girls only) updated 9/4/017 / Chatting Drills!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by trilacos: 8:13pm On Oct 14, 2022
HARDDON:

https ://

/

+tsr8R5

CymDk2NjI0

as usual, remove all spaces
it's not working, maybe you can upload the barcode or put just one spaces in it.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Jewelprince41(m): 6:49pm On Oct 15, 2022
Modified
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Jewelprince41(m): 7:07pm On Oct 15, 2022
HARDDON:

All d ansas u seek r on d pages of this thread.

We are working on a blog to simplify locating specific nuggets

Here r some i helped dig out:

https://www.nairaland.com/2893475/dating-drills-guys-only/27#47600717

https://www.nairaland.com/2893475/dating-drills-guys-only/20#46519398

I should add this WARNING:
with the way u r so head over heels for her(sounding like a peacock on heat) , coupled with thaT HUGE URGE swelling inside of u.... telling u to ask her out, u wud soon dry out d fun n tension in this bond.

Why do guys always want to mess things up just wen things seems to be working smoothly because dey feel they should tow d boring regular guy's ways of doing things?

Know wen last i asked a gurl out? : in secondary school! Yea, eons ago b4 i stumbled upon dese ways...
Even though i was a luv letter consultant, n my rep was 80% success rate, i hated it wen guys ask gurls out.

Let alone in dis age n time

jus going tru dis thread again for the upteempth time jus to make sure I make dis ways part of my life
but I wanna ask harddon how do you stumble on dis way and light....kindly share the materials u passed thru to learn dis robes we would appreciate it

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Didijiji: 8:20am On Nov 08, 2022
Dead thread?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by SOLARPOWER1(f): 7:38pm On Dec 21, 2022

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by nicerod(m): 4:15pm On Dec 23, 2022
grin grin

U are the side niga

Keep Chopin her while u have ur own babe by the side

7 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Cyril009(m): 6:44am On Feb 14, 2023
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Uzomacharles: 9:18pm On Mar 06, 2023
Make una share experiences...
How una dey cope
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by joeeee240(m): 9:31pm On Mar 06, 2023
HARDDON:

/

+tsr8R5

CymDk2NjI0

Thanks
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Uzomacharles: 9:32pm On Mar 06, 2023
joeeee240:

Lol bro you keep dropping the same link... it's expired. Telegram links disappear after a while.

Best to create a new link... or what's your username or the channel so people can add you from there

that's the link,maybe the banned you or u made mistake in the link
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by joeeee240(m): 9:37pm On Mar 06, 2023
Uzomacharles:

that's the link,maybe the banned you or u made mistake in the link

You're right
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by RoyalRumble1(m): 9:54pm On Mar 28, 2023
Is this thread dead or did the author/OP abandon it?

Regardless, he should come and continue. Lots of guests are following

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by gabulose: 8:36am On Mar 30, 2023
Guys, I was chatting with a babe for the first time & I cracked a joke & she just said "dry". What do u think I should do? I don't even know how to reply the girl.
I want to believe her sense of humor is very low
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Openair: 1:16pm On Mar 30, 2023
gabulose:
Guys, I was chatting with a babe for the first time & I cracked a joke & she just said "dry". What do u think I should do? I don't even know how to reply the girl.
I want to believe her sense of humor is very low

Don’t crack dry jokes again.
Also, have you met her before…we can start from there
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by SonOfHercules: 11:29pm On Mar 30, 2023
Good evening bosses..
There is this lady I'm working with and I like her.

She's always giving me the green light but I can't initiate the conversation. We are actually living in the same compound and also working at the same place but I just love her ways of reasoning cos she isn't materialistic and she is also resourceful.

I've tried very hard to kill the feelings but it isn't going, the more we communicate the more I love her.

Now I'm thinking if i should take her on a date or probably tell her cos we are friends.

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Jewelprince41(m): 6:52pm On Apr 11, 2023
@ Harddon where art thou
Pls remember the telegram group u opened oooo
Ur young ballers are there waiting for u to guide us in the balling light
When shall thou start ;DD
#Thanks

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 10:14am On Apr 13, 2023
eazzii
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Karnice600: 8:35am On Apr 14, 2023
SOLARPOWER1:
About two years ago I warned my girl friend about a guy, her child old friend that regularly calls her. I ordered her to stop that regular conversation with her which she said dhe would do then. After some time I noticed she stylishly bring up unconnected and irrelevant
issues about the guy regularly when we talk. Issues like how she is counselling the guy on relationship matter. The guy asked my girlfriend out way back in university days which is the more reason I got angry about everything.

For some time, I just pretend every time she raises those topics about the guy but to my greatest surprise, my girlfriend used this guy as status update on his birthday. I can't believe that after I almost slapped her on the topic two years ago she was still bold to display him on status for me to see.

Though I am not sure anything is going on between them but I am thinking of ending the whole relationship because I am now convinced my girlfriend is in love with this guy since she was willing to take that risk of uploading his picture on her status when she knew I would see it or was she thinking I have forgotten about the guy?

Logically, I think the disrespectful she gave me on this mattet is just too much for me to let slide, I want to end the whole relationship but I need the thoughts and suggestions of men inhere to conclude if my action is too drastic, I have stopped picking her calls for 1 week now.

She's your girlfriend, not your wife. No legality binds you two. So ditch her and move on

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Thazard(m): 3:30pm On Apr 24, 2023
HARDDON:
Where to Meet Decent Ladies:
Everywhere basically If u have decent eyes, unless u want a target set:

Places likes airporT's, birthday parties, classy joints,online(bcareful though), go swimming, the pool has a friendship bonding soul....

Add this to ur routine henceforth, learn to take a walk /drive sundAy evenings.....dont ask me why cheesy

NB: decent eyes are able to see beyond the make ups and all other lady accessories, they are able to see her the way she is naturally like she was in her birthday clothing b4 em.

they are able to, at a glance, know the boobs that are fallen and are therefore, on life support, small and augmented with funky form or pushed up.

Gud badt guys take their time to learn the world of woman: they know the different bra sizes out there, the different hair colours, creams, soap, shoes, make-ups, lingerie , dresses and everything there is to know about ladies.

for the purpose of these drills, we recommend you learn the very common ones first: make-up kits- the diff types, hair types and colours, ladies shoes , nails and all augmenting accessories like bras( the ones with forms and the ones without) , B00BS and B00tIES( if u didnt know, they sell b00bs and b00ties in the market now even HIPS! no jokes shocked shocked shocked cheesy)

You wondering why u need to learn about these things? well, they are the best ways to get a lady's attention, bypass her defenses
and she wud naturally be blown away when u start schooling her about her own world! when starts laughing hysterically, dont forget to remind her that you a practicing Doctor, not an in house clown, let her know that her laughter unnerves u! cool grin
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 10:13pm On May 05, 2023
Jewelprince41:
@ Harddon where art thou
Pls remember the telegram group u opened oooo
Ur young ballers are there waiting for u to guide us in the balling light
When shall thou start ;DD
#Thanks

Pray tell, where does the wind wake from?

A ship built for the seas must sail, high tides and waves notwithstanding

4 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by joeeee240(m): 10:25pm On May 05, 2023
HARDDON:

A ship built for the seas must sail, hide tides and waves notwithstanding

All these unnecessary English and shalaye sha
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Jewelprince41(m): 10:31pm On May 07, 2023
HARDDON:

A ship built for the seas must sail, hide tides and waves notwithstanding
OK boss
But pls don't keep us waiting for so long
Can't wait for your teachings on the telegram group
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Jewelprince41(m): 12:08am On May 08, 2023
WOOW
so after discovering dis thread in 2020, reading pg 1-100 for up to 5 times ,I finally decide to take the pain of reading dis thread again from pg 1 - 279 .....I started last year December 2022 ,and am finally through despite everything ( deprived sleep, mockery from friends and relative of always looking phone etc) thank God
Mah start going thru d screenshots, jotting down key points,rehearse and going to d field to practice, hopefully am gona get results
But ehmm .....Boss Harddon I would lyk u to show up na in DAT telegram group oo, so u would walk me by hand in dis my balling practising adventure or is dre any other way I can reach out to you
Thanks
I remain
Your upcoming baller(wana take d baton from where u would stop ) Thanks again

6 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by DomTORRETTO: 3:21am On May 11, 2023
It seems the thread is running dry
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by donkelvin10(m): 11:03pm On May 16, 2023
I am available for a SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP 💓
WHATSAPP 09023630072
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nwaotu10(m): 11:16pm On May 16, 2023
DomTORRETTO:
It seems the thread is running dry
No one wants to do mundane things again just to please girls.
You're the price. Yes. You heard me.
Now, swallow the red pill and refrain from simping!

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by DomTORRETTO: 9:17pm On May 20, 2023
Nwaotu10:

No one wants to do mundane things again just to please girls.
You're the price. Yes. You heard me.
Now, swallow the red pill and refrain from simping!

Lol I wasn’t a simp anyway and never was. Thanks for the words
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by DomTORRETTO: 9:18pm On May 20, 2023
donkelvin10:
I am available for a SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP 💓
WHATSAPP 09023630072

I think my best advice is to take this somewhere else
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by GeneralKoko(m): 11:30pm On May 22, 2023
HARDDON:

/

+tsr8R5

CymDk2NjI0

Please can you drop the link again? I appreciate
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 9:26am On Jun 19, 2023
Jewelprince41:
WOOW
so after discovering dis thread in 2020, reading pg 1-100 for up to 5 times ,I finally decide to take the pain of reading dis thread again from pg 1 - 279 .....I started last year December 2022 ,and am finally through despite everything ( deprived sleep, mockery from friends and relative of always looking phone etc) thank God
Mah start going thru d screenshots, jotting down key points,rehearse and going to d field to practice, hopefully am gona get results
But ehmm .....Boss Harddon I would lyk u to show up na in DAT telegram group oo, so u would walk me by hand in dis my balling practising adventure or is dre any other way I can reach out to you
Thanks
I remain
Your upcoming baller(wana take d baton from where u would stop ) Thanks again

cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Blurpy: 10:58am On Jun 20, 2023
bro do you have a book?
HARDDON:

cool cool cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) (Reply)

250 Romantic Nicknames For Your Loved Ones / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.