Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,480 members, 7,816,134 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Dating Drills! Guys Only! - Romance (75) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Drills! Guys Only! (1095438 Views)

Dating Drills! Guys Only!- / dating drills and marriage drills (girls only) updated 9/4/017 / Chatting Drills!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (280) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 7:29pm On Jan 25, 2017
Lawlahdey:
I don't like arguments and that is why I gave up so easily. .. Lol

Even if i was to give u a chance, the relationship wudnt work.

Know Why?
I expect MY woman to know d difference btw an inteligent discussion cool n a worthless argument. sad

I expect MY woman to jab back intelligently n not let me have my way INTO her Easily angry

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jan 25, 2017
HARDDON:

Even if i was to give u a chance, the relationship wudnt work.

Know Why?
I expect MY woman to know d difference btw an inteligent discussion cool n a worthless argument. sad

I expect MY woman to jab back intelligently n not let me have my way INTO her Easily angry
Oh well.. Good luck finding YOUR woman.

I have no interest in being your woman, why should I do things to please you?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Ustec: 7:55pm On Jan 25, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Why do I need to call harddon when my Boo seff is badder?? sad tongue tongue

Ur boo is badder..
And hardon is the baddest...
If only u knw wat u re missing...;-)
He has nt bn giving u d attention cos he is still trying 2 figure out if uv gt the wow factor in U...
U nid 2 work hardr cos he careless!

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Obiomon: 7:56pm On Jan 25, 2017
NLjona:

i don land grin... where is that bad son of a good fada called obiomon?

i have gist for you guys!!.. I've discovered a fun way of making a girl think of you as the first thing immediately she wakes up.. ALWAYS!!!

I DEY COME MAKE I TYPE AM

boss harddon i have come to contribute my own little piece of my shiny blue balls too.....oya no they imagine am!! gay lk u! tongue
grin
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jan 25, 2017
Ustec:

Ur boo is badder..
And hardon is the baddest...
If only u knw wat u re missing...;-)
He has nt bn giving u d attention cos he is still trying 2 figure out if uv gt the wow factor in U...
U nid 2 work hardr cos he careless!
Looooool... Do I look deprived of attention??Don't bother quoting me back.. You guys enjoy.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Kalatium(m): 8:26pm On Jan 25, 2017
Who is this lawlahdey sef
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jan 25, 2017
Kalatium:
Who is this lawlahdey sef
Youngest Monarch princess.. why??
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Ustec: 8:42pm On Jan 25, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Looooool... Do I look deprived of attention??Don't bother quoting me back.. You guys enjoy.

cheesy
lol
this is getting serious...
We hv not even said anytin yet,uv begin 2 pick somtin out of notin...
Who told u we aint enjoying ourslf b4...
We r jst figuring out 2 see if u can fit in...
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by SOLARPOWER1(f): 10:11pm On Jan 25, 2017
Lawlahdey:
I don't like arguments and that is why I gave up so easily. .. Lol

Smally, u are already fumbling in the web of the don so soon.I advise u to wake up from this slumber b4 it's too late....Expensive play
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by okwypascal: 10:17pm On Jan 25, 2017
HARDDON:
@okwypascal

I used that alot back then in sch! Lol
Dress to class like u r a top executive in an oil company
( shirt well starched like Larry King's n tucked in always...... never really lived like a student in uni....maybe cos of big cousin's political rep in sch) ,

Take note in class with rapt attention, talk to no one, after class, ball home( where my 1hp National window unit AC, that never goes off, wud hv chilled d room b4 i arrived to d kul embrace n my ps console wet waiting for a sleek romance on its control pad) cool grin

Sometimes wen d class is boring, i excuse myself outside, sit close by, plug ma ear piece N be nodding my head like agama lizard to some exoteric sounds cheesy

There is something about guys that do their tins their own way, rarely talk or mingle, always looking smart with gud command of engllish n diction. Nice fragrance , money, no object with a smile that lights d world.

Did i mention a kul diastema to go wit? cool

U cudnt imagine d tins we used in pulling rep n attractiOn back then b4 we stumbled on this lane. cheesy
boss boss boss
give me more of this ur class drills, cos right now all the gals don dey carry my gist round that am too proud, cus I don't talk to them and the ones that do DM me from our GC, I do take week to reply to Hi, I jus do what most guys haven't done to them. and u know how law gals do behave, I joined them through direct entry, so am the mystery.
the heat is everywhere boss, I can't start melting now, give me tips, arm me men cos I gats no loose
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by richkal(m): 10:23pm On Jan 25, 2017
HARDDON:

Now what has moth got in common wit Ladies?

Just like Moth has been coded automatically by nature to fly towards light source, Ladies have been programed by default to respond to certain stimulus inherently.

Brilliant harddon, i've been anticipating the angle in which you'll disect your point from....,

Though moth and butterfly may belong to the same insecta class but their responses to light is different. So if i may ask, does this apply to some ladies who have musculine traits within them??...
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jan 25, 2017
SOLARPOWER1:

Smally, u are already fumbling in the web of the don so soon.I advice u to wake up from this slumber b4 it's too late....Expensive play
Oh gawd.. Bye
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Ifecoded(m): 10:59pm On Jan 25, 2017
See boiz displaying traits of(opposite of alpha male pls?) Normal guys, a lil girl badge in and u guys giving her the cheap popularity she z seeking, she's on top of the ryt now I tel yo.
Back to d main ish, you no go blv say this gal wey I bn dey trail, I even went to the extent of asking her out (that was b4 I came across this mind blowing piece anyways), she turned herself down politely and she often chat me up whenever am on..
Fast forward to some days back(after going thru this drills)
She accused me of me not being straight with her, she no longer understands me and stuffs like that)
We keep chatin to a stage she placed a 5k naira bet on winning if we hv sex...
Ladies and gentlemen,The rest they say it's history.
Lollypop abi kini oruko e? Don't bother quoting me, I hardly comment on here, all ma comments sef never reach 8.5, I only did this to commend Harddon's effort.
Thumbs Up Gee

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by toolop75: 11:50pm On Jan 25, 2017
Chairmen I hail ooo. Abegs i need advice. This my girl dey act like say I no mean anything to am again. She dey call guy in my presence maybe because she wants to make me jealous. She doesn't talk or answer me like before. Goes out not telling me where. And this is some one we had sex and everything the 1st day. Op Harddon, i fit breakup with am because i dey try talk with am but she talk say she no know like she no wan give me straight answer. And wr stay in the same room as corpers. Abeg what do u advice?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Gariki: 12:55am On Jan 26, 2017
HARDDON you are among the real that will change the world..
I have a great Bussines proposal to discuss with u, you can reach me out through here 0816 384 0207

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Obiomon: 7:03am On Jan 26, 2017
okwypascal:

boss boss boss
give me more of this ur class drills, cos right now all the gals don dey carry my gist round that am too proud, cus I don't talk to them and the ones that do DM me from our GC, I do take week to reply to Hi, I jus do what most guys haven't done to them. and u know how law gals do behave, I joined them through direct entry, so am the mystery.
the heat is everywhere boss, I can't start melting now, give me tips, arm me men cos I gats no loose
Oga relax they would always talk bout chu ! Just keep doing your thing don't flop and go out of your dominance you've started already, don't go and start saying you sorry you wanted to... You taught that... And all that! Just relax and watch the game change in a few amount of time. As long as you always smile,keeping your head up and having that alpha male trait of not giving a damn, as long as you always keep that smile on whenever you talk to others, just watch them ass they start drooling over you grin #experience tongue so long after that, you don't start acting desperate then you've blown every single thing you've been on since day one angry

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by magikalz(m): 7:47am On Jan 26, 2017
Your problem is that you have refused to take this relationship for what it is. A relationship with your fellow corps member. What did you really expect? You guys are even roommates and I swear you've already handed her more than your ballz. Soon she might even plan to move out.

Your best course of action, in my opinion will be to send less, return the favor and start checking out other options yourself. Otherwise, you're on your own on this o.

toolop75:
Chairmen I hail ooo. Abegs i need advice. This my girl dey act like say I no mean anything to am again. She dey call guy in my presence maybe because she wants to make me jealous. She doesn't talk or answer me like before. Goes out not telling me where. And this is some one we had sex and everything the 1st day. Op Harddon, i fit breakup with am because i dey try talk with am but she talk say she no know like she no wan give me straight answer. And wr stay in the same room as corpers. Abeg what do u advice?

5 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by okwypascal: 8:20am On Jan 26, 2017
Obiomon:
Oga relax they would always talk bout chu ! Just keep doing your thing don't flop and go out of your dominance you've started already, don't go and start saying you sorry you wanted to... You taught that... And all that! Just relax and watch the game change in a few amount of time. As long as you always smile,keeping your head up and having that alpha male trait of not giving a damn, as long as you always keep that smile on whenever you talk to others, just watch them ass they start drooling over you grin #experience tongue so long after that, you don't start acting desperate then you've blown every single thing you've been on since day one angry
thanks man, ur head is there and I appreciate.

gee u and this ur moniker set, u go jus wake one morning turn f
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by toolop75: 8:49am On Jan 26, 2017
Ok thanks sir. I'd still listen to other opinions
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Obiomon: 9:05am On Jan 26, 2017
okwypascal:

thanks man, ur head is there and I appreciate.

gee u and this ur moniker set, u go jus wake one morning turn f
Chai! e go good na. I go just chop all of them nice guys money finish grin I go con turn back to M, de advice them grin
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by okwypascal: 10:06am On Jan 26, 2017
Obiomon:
Chai! e go good na. I go just chop all of them nice guys money finish grin I go con turn back to M, de advice them grin
wehdone sir
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by hazard1759(m): 10:16am On Jan 26, 2017
Thanks HARDDON , i must confess I've been learning alot. I met this girl during my university days n must confess na she get my "mumu button". She has friendzoned me n we've been on n off. Reading this thread, i started seeing the mistakes i did. I've changed towards her, i no longer pick her calls, reply her text or call her. So, she called me for about three times today n i didnt pick n sent her a text that I'm busy n will probably call her later. Then she sent me a text.... Attached is d screen shot, pls advice on my nxt step. Still love her tho

3 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 9:48pm On Jan 26, 2017
HARDDON:

This is why they cant explain to you why they roll wit sendless, sometimes abusive, dominant males.

They find the light there in, they head therein .

The sugar ant may die in sugar but it cannot resist the alluring taste of sugar .

The moth , in its bid to seek light, may get hunted, to the light it must flow

Lights are of different shades and intensity, so also men are on different allure and attractive levels

Just like light's intensity can wane with the wind, so also a man's light

and a man whose light wanes becomes boring and lose his magical wand

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 10:04pm On Jan 26, 2017
HARDDON:

Lights are of different shades and intensity, so also men are on different allure and attractive levels

Just like light's intensity can wane with the wind, so also a man's light

and a man whose light wanes becomes boring and lose his magical wand

its all within the purview of the Man, the brighter your light shines, the more attractive you become.

and when they arrive at you door step, they begin to ask you questions like " where have you been all my life?" this simply means how could i have been groping in the dark( moving from one needy a33 to the other) yet there is some1 who shines this bright?
and here is the annoyance: other ladies would locate this same light and flock in like bees, yet she cant just let go.... she is stung

here then is the crux of the matter: It is not within a woman's might to chose who she gets attracted to, who she falls in love with.
for just like lust, attraction is the package Love is sexily delivered, and the ribbon(s3x) is, however beautiful, quickly untied.
she would roll in hay with the most ugly guy that has the light even though she told her friends back in school, she wants find kids.... cheesy
she would abandon family, friends, forsake all for the abusive jeck that knows his onion
she would spend and be spent for a guy that tinkles her heart and fingers her mind however crude he is
Here is to the beauties and the beasts(with the attractive light) out there in the world over

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 11:09pm On Jan 26, 2017
Attraction like aLcohol, blinds ladies minds. It makes d ugly guy, handsome, dwarf guy , tall

The broke guy becomes a propective billionaire, they spend on

The abusive one, a guy on his way to perfection n just needs a lil care

The flirt/ cheat becomes some1 who just have a lil weakness

D stingy one become a project they must help

And so on d list goes!.....

just like a homely woman that knows how to bang , blinds d mind of men!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 11:55pm On Jan 26, 2017
Some1 might be wondering, " what then is this light? How do i own it n glow in it ?"

Ansa is simple: Digest these drills , make it a life style, live in it! All that u hv learnt here, n wud keep learning.

U wud save ur self head aches, heart aches, fuggy fussy brain, money, time, energy n ultimately avoid d Fzone as a single guy

Wen its time to marry, u wud go in wit a clear head n heart. N know d right one for u

In marriage, u wud know how to take hold of ur family ship rudder n direct it gallantly. Not for naught, were u born a man!

You wud appreciate d fact that real luv is not in singing it daily to her ears, nor selling urself short! But in unpredictable daily actions .

U wud know wen to clip anY wantom wings that wano sprut from ur wife cos of external influence. What u permit/ignore, takes hold of u

You wud know that daily, ur wify wud try to manipulate ( own , control ) u by tiny , seemingly harmless requests n msgs,. Dont fall for em. Cos b4 ud know it, she owns ur balls.
This is what brings boredome to r/ship marriages!
They always wud put u to test, to see if really u r an Alpha male or just faking it. Should u slip, she owns u, ur bright light dims out n she gets bored!
Then she starts to look out there for some guy that has some light.

Then , all a sudden, u cant connect with ur own wify again. Arguments, fight .

When these tins happen, man, u have become a boy.

This is when u now see guys raising hands against their own wifys just to maintain control. Unfortunately, u can never gain control by beating up a woman. If only guys know.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by okwypascal: 2:25am On Jan 27, 2017
HARDDON:
Some1 might be wondering, " what then is this light? How do i own it n glow in it ?"

Ansa is simple: Digest these drills , make it a life style, live in it! All that u hv learnt here, n wud keep learning.

U wud save ur self head aches, heart aches, fuggy fussy brain, money, time, energy n ultimately avoid d Fzone as a single guy

Wen its time to marry, u wud go in wit a clear hear n heart. N know d right one for u

In marriage, u wud know how to take hold of ur family ship rodder n direct it gallantly. Not for naught, were u born a man!

You wud appreciate d fact that real luv is not in singing it daily to her ears, nor selling urself short! But in unpredictable daily actions .

U wud know wen to clip anY wantom wings that wano sprut from ur wife cos of external influence. What u permit/ignore, takes hold of u

You wud know that daily, ur wify wud try to manipulate ( own , control ) u by tiny , seemingly harmless requests n msgs,. Dont fall for em. Cos b4 ud know it, she owns ur balls.
This is what brings boredome to r/ship marriages!
They always wud put u to test, to see if really u r an Alpha male or just faking it. Should u slip, she owns u, ur bright light dims out n she gets bored!
Then she starts to look out there for some guy that has some light.

Then , all a sudden, u cant connect with ur own wify again. Arguments, fight .

When these tins happen, man, u have become a boy.

This is when u now see guys raising hands against their own wifys just to maintain control. Unfortunately, u can never gain control by beating up a woman. If only guys know.

boss am still chilling for ur reply
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Ustec: 5:20am On Jan 27, 2017
HARDDON:
Attraction like aLcohol, blinds ladies minds. It makes d ugly guy, handsome, dwarf guy , tall

ATTRACTION is the portion FOR the CHARM

I kNew the ugly guys have some sort of charm in them,but find it difficult to figure out back then,.

Not until i stumbled into this thread..

@some points,i will b lyk, this ugly bad ass(who might even b a G-guy)has finally jazz this creamy creature..the way she will b dro££ing aftr him u will notiz d guy is not even giving her d attention(careless about her)...u will b lyk this guy hv finally GET dis girl wit his JAZZ(charm)lol..

U wil realiz money does not play much role in dis aspect,cos most of this guys dont even hv enough to spend on themslf,rathr u s33 d girls spending on this guys,N u wil b lyk dis JUJU(charm) is serious o...lol

So the few times hv move closer to this set of guys,i noticed the SUPER-CÖNFIDENCE they exhibit in them,and their STRONG COMMAND of WORDS...most re NOT even funny in nature...i was lyk; could this b d only tin dis nigga is using on that sexy creamy creature? I wL b lyk;i dont think so..(lol

NOW I KNOW BETTER..
Thanks to d BOSS for revealing their secrets from page 1...

More creamy creatures for ur Jrod sir...(abi u don hang boot?..lol)
God bless ya!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by hazard1759(m): 6:26am On Jan 27, 2017
HARDDON:

Baba.... Kindly reply my earlier post on this same page(74)
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Ustec: 8:49am On Jan 27, 2017
hazard1759:
Thanks HARDDON , i must confess I've been learning alot. I met this girl during my university days n must confess na she get my "mumu button". She has friendzoned me n we've been on n off. Reading this thread, i started seeing the mistakes i did. I've changed towards her, i no longer pick her calls, reply her text or call her. So, she called me for about three times today n i didnt pick n sent her a text that I'm busy n will probably call her later. Then she sent me a text.... Attached is d screen shot, pls advice on my nxt step. Still love her tho

Now she really wants to know if ur change in attitude is normal and maybe u re just angry,..so she wants to use that to calm u down as d mr nice guy u used to be,that u will start chasing her wit calls or text....
Time will tell
its just a GAME play along..!

It is ur MR NICE guy attitude that is chasing her way...

Now let her know u re NO MORE that mr nice guy she used to know..
by applying SOME of the drills u learn here...

Hope i try small..

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by toolop75: 10:25am On Jan 27, 2017
Harddon, u never reply my post for this page ooo abeg. I still dey wait

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (280) (Reply)

250 Romantic Nicknames For Your Loved Ones / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.