Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,080 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Dating Drills! Guys Only! - Romance (76) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Drills! Guys Only! (1095396 Views)

Dating Drills! Guys Only!- / dating drills and marriage drills (girls only) updated 9/4/017 / Chatting Drills!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (280) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by okwypascal: 11:19am On Jan 27, 2017
wehdon sir.

But bros u miss road? or re they following u from the high places
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by hazard1759(m): 11:21am On Jan 27, 2017
Ustec:

Now she really wants to know if ur change in attitude is normal and maybe u re just angry,..so she wants to use that to calm u down as d mr nice guy u used to be,that u will start chasing her wit calls or text....
Time will tell
its just a GAME play along..!

It is ur MR NICE guy attitude that is chasing her way...

Now let her know u re NO MORE that mr nice guy she used to know..
by applying SOME of the drills u learn here...

Hope i try small..
Tnx man.... I guess I'm not to call her again.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Chamladas: 11:41am On Jan 27, 2017
toolop75:
Chairmen I hail ooo. Abegs i need advice. This my girl dey act like say I no mean anything to am again. She dey call guy in my presence maybe because she wants to make me jealous. She doesn't talk or answer me like before. Goes out not telling me where. And this is some one we had sex and everything the 1st day. Op Harddon, i fit breakup with am because i dey try talk with am but she talk say she no know like she no wan give me straight answer. And wr stay in the same room as corpers. Abeg what do u advice?

I will advice you to fix the situation by finding the root cause of the problem and remove it. Try to backdate to when the problem started and see what you did wrong. If you can't find the cause, then tell her to fix the problem. Just sit her down and let her know you are not comfortable with her change in character and that you will break up if it continues. Then, give her time to see of she will adjust. If she still continue with her lackadaisical attitude, then is time to break up. Cut bait. Abandon ship.

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 12:29pm On Jan 27, 2017
okwypascal:

wehdon sir.

But bros u miss road? or re they following u from the high places

kindly edit your post and wipe out that write up of his. ive taken steps against that post
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by JacksonD7: 4:19pm On Jan 27, 2017
HARDDON:

Eyes contact is a very powerful tool you can use to
1) unnerve
2) Seduce
3) ooze weakness( lack of confidence)
4) hold her spell bound
5) communicate without communicating
6) confuse
7) pull fun etc

we can teach you all that here.

the only thing we can tell you here is that :
Never be the first to break eye contact with any lady! Dont stare nida! rather look @ her deeply seductively

What about looking away to make it seem like you're not interested in her?.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 5:04pm On Jan 27, 2017
JacksonD7:

What about looking away to make it seem like you're not interested in her?.

U dont ook away to tell her u aint interested in this instance.

You tell her in fun way
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by SOLARPOWER1(f): 6:13pm On Jan 27, 2017
HARDDON:
Some1 might be wondering, " what then is this light? How do i own it n glow in it ?"

Ansa is simple: Digest these drills , make it a life style, live in it! All that u hv learnt here, n wud keep learning.

U wud save ur self head aches, heart aches, fuggy fussy brain, money, time, energy n ultimately avoid d Fzone as a single guy

Wen its time to marry, u wud go in wit a clear hear n heart. N know d right one for u

In marriage, u wud know how to take hold of ur family ship rodder n direct it gallantly. Not for naught, were u born a man!

You wud appreciate d fact that real luv is not in singing it daily to her ears, nor selling urself short! But in unpredictable daily actions .

U wud know wen to clip anY wantom wings that wano sprut from ur wife cos of external influence. What u permit/ignore, takes hold of u

You wud know that daily, ur wify wud try to manipulate ( own , control ) u by tiny , seemingly harmless requests n msgs,. Dont fall for em. Cos b4 ud know it, she owns ur balls.
This is what brings boredome to r/ship marriages!
They always wud put u to test, to see if really u r an Alpha male or just faking it. Should u slip, she owns u, ur bright light dims out n she gets bored!
Then she starts to look out there for some guy that has some light.

Then , all a sudden, u cant connect with ur own wify again. Arguments, fight .

When these tins happen, man, u have become a boy.

This is when u now see guys raising hands against their own wifys just to maintain control. Unfortunately, u can never gain control by beating up a woman. If only guys know.

More grease to your elbow harddon. The results of my application of these drills ve got me thinking, really beyond the boundaries of bf & gf relationship. I believe these principles are (more) badly needed in marriage where the partners can possibly get bored of each other. No wonder many struggle in their marriage with just no reasonable/visible explanation........"Confusion is the lot of the husband that know not these drills; for in vain will he try to please her"

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by okwypascal: 6:36pm On Jan 27, 2017
HARDDON:

kindly edit your post and wipe out that write up of his. ive taken steps against that post
boss u av still not done anything about my own matter
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by JacksonD7: 7:09pm On Jan 27, 2017
HARDDON:

U dont ook away to tell her u aint interested in this instance.

You tell her in fun way

Thanks for the tip bro.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Ustec: 7:37pm On Jan 27, 2017
Boss you mention something about: VIRTUAL DISTANCE CLOSURE (VDC)
but u never give any hint about it.! Enlighten us na boss
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 8:31pm On Jan 27, 2017
Up Next in hawt succession:

DRILL NUGGET 13:

Who To Date & Who not To Date....

Is there any Lady group of lady you cant date?

Are all types of ladies " Date able "??

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by liljboy(m): 8:57pm On Jan 27, 2017
HARDDON:
DRILL NUGGET 13:
Are all types of ladies " Dateble "??
1. Good girl 2.church girl 3.naughty and freaky 4.whor*
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 9:12pm On Jan 27, 2017
liljboy:

1. Good girl
2.church girl
3.naughty and freaky
4.whor*

liljb?

is this a group u can date or the one u cant? shocked

kindly explain why listed them
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by lilreese: 9:22pm On Jan 27, 2017
Baba HARDON, there is this girl that i want but she was playing games on me. I stop talking to her. All of the sudden she called me? Help a niqqa
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by liljboy(m): 9:23pm On Jan 27, 2017
HARDDON:

liljb?

is this a group u can date or the one u cant? shocked

kindly explain you listed them
that's the list or group of women we've got
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by LordZero(m): 10:03pm On Jan 27, 2017
lilreese:
Baba HARDON, there is this girl that i want but she was playing games on me. I stop talking to her. All of the sudden she called me? Help a niqqa
Take a bike n go to page 0.. start reading from there and understand it..
Just a lil sacrifice (time).

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by ELITE12(m): 10:09pm On Jan 27, 2017
Am still always a humble student of this great forum smiley

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by LordZero(m): 10:09pm On Jan 27, 2017
HARDDON:

DRILL NUGGET 13:

Are all types of ladies " Date able "??

Try n avoid these ones if u can.

1. Alpha Widows(someone that just left a relationship with someone with a superior game/that's more experienced than u) can't think of a better term now (cos alpha widow concept is broader) *scratches head*
2. Toxic ones (psychos, suicidal, druggie e.t.c all sort of bleeped up things u can think)
3. Peddlers
e.t.c

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Ustec: 10:22pm On Jan 27, 2017
hazard1759:
Tnx man.... I guess I'm not to call her again.

Don
we need ur xpert advice on this..this is a practical case,.guys lyk us can learn a lot from it!
Don't ignore
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by hazard1759(m): 10:39pm On Jan 27, 2017
Ustec:

Don
we need ur xpert advice on this..this is a practical case,.guys lyk us can learn a lot from it!
Don't ignore
Donno why hez ignoring... The babe sent a text to our mutual friend, telln her we r no longer together n I've moved on with another girl n that we've even done our introduction(Thats me and the new chick) . So our friend called me to show me the text. She called her in my presence n pretended i wasn't there, she admitted she started the whole drama but she neva envisaged it'll go this far.she hasnt called me today n i didnt call her either
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 11:00pm On Jan 27, 2017
Gariki:
HARDDON you are among the real that will change the world..
I have a great Bussines proposal to discuss with u, you can reach me out through here 0816 384 0207

Do me a mail : datingdrill@gmail.com
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Gariki: 11:50pm On Jan 27, 2017
Great I will do just that
HARDDON:

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Ustec: 11:50pm On Jan 27, 2017
hazard1759:
Donno why hez ignoring... The babe sent a text to our mutual friend, telln her we r no longer together n I've moved on with another girl n that we've even done our introduction(Thats me and the new chick) . So our friend called me to show me the text. She called her in my presence n pretended i wasn't there, she admitted she started the whole drama but she neva envisaged it'll go this far.she hasnt called me today n i didnt call her either

lol..
Of what use is a man without balls

ladies and their GAME sha...

Even without anyone telling u,u should knw by now that this ladies{ur girl and d mutual} are working towards having ur balls for Keep again o,be careful.! IN order words ur girl dont want 2 look needy to u,so she is stylishly using d mutual girl to appoligiz 2 u...she wants u 2 activate d needy mode by being d 1 2 call her..she is gradualy sensing sometin..the curiosity in her is gradually building...u re gaining ur balls back gradually bro..

Its all a TEST

kNw the kind of things u discuss wit dat ur mutual frnd o...

I will say DONT U MAKE DAT MISAKE OF CALLING HER..
She already admitd its her fault..
So SHE MUST Call u 2 appologiz 2 u...U WANTS ur BALLs BACK..cos u want 2 b in CONTROL of ur relatnship(GAME)

Form anger,Let the mutual frnd see the anger in u,..they wil try go back 2 d drawing baord nd restrategiz..its a GAME bro.!

Hope i tried..

But TRY go read Thru d pages on dis thread bro...

Lets await Hardön's advice..

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by liljboy(m): 6:15am On Jan 28, 2017
HARDDON:

I sent you a mail.... till now, no reply.

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 8:41am On Jan 28, 2017
liljboy:
I sent you a mail.... till now, no reply.

Could you resend it? I have to muddle tru alota mail n msgs.

Dont forget to append your Name @ d end

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 1:31pm On Jan 28, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Yeah right.. I bet you are all mouth.
No way i'm gonn fall for you even if you had the smoothest character in the world..

Would you like us take a bet?? grin

My Mind:for her to say that, and even wano bet on it......she already did! wink cool

Me: yea i know. but our hands are so full @ the moment.....no dont, dont.....

My Mind: Even if we were to consider her in the future, she is dark in completion sad (we luv creamy fair, spotless, sleek skin), her eyes, though not crystal white, are lovely but huge, her lips are so kissable though, but we dont know if she wud know how to use them! grin . let's not mention her nose please angry , whyt big teeth(lil wonder she loves vampire dairies angry ) with no noticeable diastema, her neck is somewhat close to what we luv, she is 5'6, two inch short of our standard, her cup is somewhere in the 38D-40" range( big 38 , medium 40 most probable shocked ) and finally, she is so tender @ heart. awwww

Me: arrrh! tot i told you not to? stop going on the lose n analyzing people ! angry

My Mind: but that is how you brought me up.... sad

Me:
yea i know. Only do that when i ask you to, k?

My Mind: aiit, Boss! one more thing, she has no guy presently!

Me: arrrhhhhh, does that improve our knowledge bank ryt now? besides, u know we luv challenges cool . so snap out of it! we are @ capacity angry

My Mind: Sure Boss! Target Practice then?

Me: No, not here. aiit, daz it with this. Go on with the other assignment i gave you earlier in the day.

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Obiomon: 1:43pm On Jan 28, 2017
HARDDON:

My Mind:for her to say that, and even wano bet on it......she already did! wink cool

My Mind: Even if we were to consider her in the future, she is dark in completion sad (we luv creamy fair, spotless, sleek skin), her eyes, though not crystal white, are lovely but huge, her lips are so kissable though, but we dont know if she wud know how to use them! grin . let's not mention her nose please, whyt big teeth with no noticeable diastema, her neck is somewhat close to what we luv, she is 5'6, two inch short of our standard, her cup is somewhere in the 38D-40" range( big 38 , medium 40 most probable shocked ) and finally, she is so tender @ heart. awwww

Me: arrrh! tot i told you not to? stop going on the lose n analyzing people ! angry

Me:

Me: arrrhhhhh, does that improve our knowledge bank ryt now? besides, u know we luv challenges cool . so snap out of it! we are @ capacity angry

Me: No, not here. aiit, daz it with this. Go on with the other assignment i gave you earlier in the day.

What's going on hiah! undecided
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 1:48pm On Jan 28, 2017
Obiomon:

What's going on hiah! undecided

hey ! so you were eavesdropping? that was all in my head! havent you heard the song : "In my head" by Jason Derulo ?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Obiomon: 1:51pm On Jan 28, 2017
HARDDON:

hey ! so you were eavesdropping? that was all in my head! havent you heard the song : "In my head" by Jason Derulo ?

no, but all in my head by fifty five harmony undecided
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Obiomon: 2:04pm On Jan 28, 2017
HARDDON:

BTW I sent you a mail na! You nor wan reply me back oh
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jan 28, 2017
HARDDON:

My Mind: Even if we were to consider her in the future, she is dark in completion sad (we luv creamy fair, spotless, sleek skin), her eyes, though not crystal white, are lovely but huge, her lips are so kissable though, but we dont know if she wud know how to use them! grin . let's not mention her nose please, whyt big teeth with no noticeable diastema, her neck is somewhat close to what we luv, she is 5'6, two inch short of our standard, her cup is somewhere in the 38D-40" range( big 38 , medium 40 most probable shocked ) and finally, she is so tender @ heart. awwww

Me:

Hahaha.. I actually laughed out loud grin grin

Mehn... Good bye grin

Bhet i'm dark? ? undecided
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 6:52pm On Jan 28, 2017
okwypascal:

boss boss boss
give me more of this ur class drills, cos right now all the gals don dey carry my gist round that am too proud, cus I don't talk to them and the ones that do DM me from our GC, I do take week to reply to Hi, I jus do what most guys haven't done to them. and u know how law gals do behave, I joined them through direct entry, so am the mystery.
the heat is everywhere boss, I can't start melting now, give me tips, arm me men cos I gats no loose

your birthday should do the trick.......

make sure the cos rep eat off your palms, if you know what i mean....this is the best way to break in and break off!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (280) (Reply)

250 Romantic Nicknames For Your Loved Ones / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.