Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Sleeping With Your Sister. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sleeping With Your Sister. (5413 Views)

Man Grabs Lady's Chest, Reveals To Continue Sleeping With Different Women. Photo / Imagine This Girl Is Your Sister PICTURES / Can You Allow Your Best Friend Date Your Sister/brother? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Sleeping With Your Sister. by uncjay(m): 9:45am On Jan 28, 2016
@lalasticlala come and see what the streets are talking about ooooooooooooo
@farano people wants to talk about this oooo. Oya help push this one to fp.
@seun oga nla...i hail ooooo.
Re: Sleeping With Your Sister. by naijathings(m): 10:16am On Jan 28, 2016
saintloveren:
hmmm well according to my say and experience in spiritual matters, the moment they both slept with each other, in the realm of the spirit, a vail was open for every demon to enter into their life, from demon of sadness and depression to demon of torment that they cant forget to demon of anger, what they need is a thorough deliverance to chase away those wicked evil spirits in the name of JESUS, then after they need the word of GOD as a food to be eaten daily and by so doing the love of GOD will flourish in their life and their past will be over and behind them, what will be left is only the love for JESUS and to live for the future.

Angels and Demons Professionals

so after brother and sister were forced to furk each other, the gate was opened for Demons to enter. Next thing is for them to eat eat and eat the word of God.

Tell me more

(1) (2) (Reply)

How A Sanitary Pad Ruined My Life / Why Are Girls Selfish With Toto? (my Experience Today) / Now Trending: #Couplechallenge (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.