Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,789 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:35 PM

To You Bros: Be Man Enough To Say Sorry. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To You Bros: Be Man Enough To Say Sorry. (879 Views)

A Man Who Does Not Smoke Or Drinks, Is He Considered Not To Be Man Enough? / 35 Signs The Guy You’re Dating Is Not Man Enough / When She Says You Are Not Man Enough In Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To You Bros: Be Man Enough To Say Sorry. by Ibiyomee(f): 9:25am On Jan 27, 2016
TO YOU BROs

--You never apologized for hurting her, but she apologized multiple times for being angry about it.

--You never apologized for lying to her, but she apologized countless times for wanting to know the truth.

--You never apologized for talking to other girls behind her back, but she apologized many times for finding it out on her own.

--You never apologized for not being there for her when she needed you, but she apologized over and over for expecting you to be.

--You never apologized for making her jealous of other girls, but she apologized time and time again for letting it affect her.

--You never apologized for playing her, but she apologized a bunch of times for holding a grudge with you for it.

--You never apologized for breaking her heart, but she apologized endlessly for caring so much.

--The point is, why is she always doing the apologizing when she hasn't done anything wrong?

--Why does she always have to apologize just to you two can get past whatever problems you have?

--Why does she always have to be the bigger person just so you guys can move on?

--She would never do the things you've done to her and yet, she has to be sorry for it, because you're not.

Man wise up, and apologize.

Question: why is it that the word 'SORRY' is used mostly by our ladies?

Note: some ladies don't know how to apologise either but this attitude is common among our men.
I believe apology for mistakes is one of the key to a Solid and peaceful relationship.
Re: To You Bros: Be Man Enough To Say Sorry. by sirteayeni: 9:41am On Jan 27, 2016
Am confused.. undecided
Can you just summarize these ??
Re: To You Bros: Be Man Enough To Say Sorry. by greatme2good(f): 9:53am On Jan 27, 2016
Many guys say sorry that I know. unless u are taking from experience though.
Re: To You Bros: Be Man Enough To Say Sorry. by Olasco93: 9:53am On Jan 27, 2016
It is called Ego. 'Some' men just allow Ego to destroy their relationship. And the worst is that they flaunt their Ego in wrong ways instead to show maturity,
mostly in situations they are suppose to show maturity. Ego is never a promoter of person rather it demote.

2 Likes

Re: To You Bros: Be Man Enough To Say Sorry. by Ibiyomee(f): 9:55am On Jan 27, 2016
Sirteayeni, read the first and last paragraph then cheesy
Re: To You Bros: Be Man Enough To Say Sorry. by Nobody: 10:01am On Jan 27, 2016
My ex is a typical example. 'Sorry' is a very heavy + most expensive word 4 him. 'please' too, he can't say. Some guys sha
Re: To You Bros: Be Man Enough To Say Sorry. by sirteayeni: 10:01am On Jan 27, 2016
Ibiyomee:
Sirteayeni, read the first and last paragraph then cheesy

Mama thank you jawe...
But my problem is...I won't change.. grin
Re: To You Bros: Be Man Enough To Say Sorry. by cruzita(f): 10:43am On Jan 27, 2016
u are right op because of their useless EGO they can't say *sorry*and please when they are at fault.so many relationships have failed because of this .they think because they are men they don't need to apologise for anything .SOME MEN REASON LIKE DOGS
Re: To You Bros: Be Man Enough To Say Sorry. by octopusfreaky(f): 11:03am On Jan 27, 2016
waow,,you have not bn meeting cool headed guys,there are many out there...
Re: To You Bros: Be Man Enough To Say Sorry. by Nobody: 11:23am On Jan 27, 2016
Actually all the men ive been with always told me sorry even when i was at fault.

And they are many out there smiley
Re: To You Bros: Be Man Enough To Say Sorry. by sirteayeni: 11:28am On Jan 27, 2016
cruzita:
u are right op because of their useless EGO they can't say *sorry*and please when they are at fault.so many relationships have failed because of this .they think because they are men they don't need to apologise for anything .SOME MEN REASON LIKE DOGS
Lmao..eleyi gidi gan oo
Re: To You Bros: Be Man Enough To Say Sorry. by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jan 27, 2016
Speechless3:
Actually all the men ive been with always told me sorry even when i was at fault.

And they are many out there smiley
How many men have you been with?
Re: To You Bros: Be Man Enough To Say Sorry. by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jan 27, 2016
DeeTus:
How many men have you been with?
undecided
Re: To You Bros: Be Man Enough To Say Sorry. by firstking01(m): 2:39pm On Jan 27, 2016
greatme2good:
Many guys say sorry that I know. unless u are taking from experience though.
no mind himsad
Re: To You Bros: Be Man Enough To Say Sorry. by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jan 27, 2016
Speechless3:
undecided
You try to avoid my question and it's pitiful.
Re: To You Bros: Be Man Enough To Say Sorry. by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jan 27, 2016
DeeTus:
You try to avoid my question and it's pitiful.
ok
Re: To You Bros: Be Man Enough To Say Sorry. by skywalker240(m): 4:49pm On Jan 27, 2016
am proud to say this i will not apologise to sny bitch
#wife only
Gfs and oloshos aint worth it

(1) (Reply)

Must Read! Five Serious Questions Every Unmarried Nigerian Lady Must Ask Herself / The Love Of A Mother / Pls Help! My Close Friend Betrayed Me For A Stupid Reward.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.