Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,035 members, 7,818,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

Special Benefits Of Marrying A Black (african) Woman! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Special Benefits Of Marrying A Black (african) Woman! (4702 Views)

Female Pastor In UK: "I Am Marrying A Nigerian Because Of Money, Not Love" / What Is The Risk Of Marrying A Lady With Irregular Menstruation? / Why Are Men Scared Of Marrying Female Nurses? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Special Benefits Of Marrying A Black (african) Woman! by donTbone(m): 6:08pm On Jan 27, 2016
In as much as men likes to discriminate about how important women are, color or continent irrespective, there are some benefits we tend to overlook. Mind you, [size=20pt]this doesnt relate to all of em, but just a few who were brought up with good hands or probably felt a need to get more wife material into themselves.[/size]

Read between lines as i stand to be corrected.

1. They are the best Nutritionist: Yes! i used nutritionist because not all good cooks are nutritionist. What am i trying to say? Feeding you with delicious Jollof and Fried rice, spiced indomie and sphagetti, fried plantain and potatoes doesnt mean you will be healthy. Its time w digress from the popular food consumption of rice, spag, indomie and the like. I mean, i want more! Banga, Isi ewu, Ofada,...even to small chops, cakes and the likes. My main point is They sure know how to arrange their food table.

2. They are the best Economist: As i was writing this, i gave my self a big grin. Kudos to my MUM! Many women are in this category. Funny enough, not all husband know they are good economist. Ask me how! Giving her #10,000.00 for soup that wont last more than 3 days.... You know what they do? Spend 6k, save 3k and tender a leftover of 1k to the husband, wich there isnt no guarantee of him collecting. Tis type of women brings developmrnt to the family. She doesnt wait for the usband before she gets things done, even when he is broke.

3. Best in Child-Upbringing: he he he!!! grin grin grin Ranging from Igbaju, Igbati, Iladi, Iko, Abara, Eekanan(slap, slapses cheesy, spanking, knock, pinching) they are the best. No child will be under this type of care and you wont be smart. You dont just have option, you have to be. Even, they train their child sign languages that the deaf and dumb dont know. I praise them in this area.

4. Spiritually Dependable: Yes! am not gonna stay long on this. If you are a good worshipper, ask why women are more committed and more in attendance than men! If you have a praying wife, your family is just more than secure.

5. Best in fun-making: na from statistics i see am o. But thats my conclusion. Not all of em, but most of em. You will b amazed if you have a relationship of No-fun till wedding night with any of them and you just see her pull some stunts. Not that she doesnt know hoe to, but she respects you enough to let you know she is more than enough for you.

6. Theyve gat your back always: some women never learnt to defend their husband. They never hold him up high or even respect his absence. But a typical fafrican woman even in the presence of her husband treats him like a king. Most of them does, but not all of them.

Thanks for reading up to this stage and God bless...
COmments and quotes are highly appreciated!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Special Benefits Of Marrying A Black (african) Woman! by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jan 27, 2016
In as much As I'd love to jump on this thread, kiss, Hug and tell you Weldone!!cheesy

these Attributes you stated Could be seen in A White woman.
Any race for a fact. Race, continent, breed don't define a woman. personality does.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Special Benefits Of Marrying A Black (african) Woman! by Synzu(m): 6:18pm On Jan 27, 2016
She's got jiggly booty gringrin
Re: Special Benefits Of Marrying A Black (african) Woman! by Strahovski1(m): 6:19pm On Jan 27, 2016
All the attributes are applicable to caucasian women... Nothing special.
Re: Special Benefits Of Marrying A Black (african) Woman! by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jan 27, 2016
Estharfabian:
In as much As I'd love to jump on this thread, kiss and tell you Weldone!!cheesy

these Attributes you stated Could be seen inna White woman.
Any race for a fact. Race, continent, breed don't define a woman. personality does.

Society and culture does and ultimately ones race plays a role.
Not saying OP is totally correct, just pointing out the fact that women differ in their peculiarities.

1 Like

Re: Special Benefits Of Marrying A Black (african) Woman! by donTbone(m): 6:25pm On Jan 27, 2016
Estharfabian:
In as much As I'd love to jump on this thread, kiss, Hug and tell you Weldone!!cheesy

these Attributes you stated Could be seen in A White woman.

Thanks babe! kiss

Yea... i know, thats why i added 'color or continent irrespective'
Mind you... a white woman will never use firewood cos the fuel or gas
price sky-rocketed... Can she?
grin grin grin grin
Re: Special Benefits Of Marrying A Black (african) Woman! by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jan 27, 2016
PushMusic:

Society and culture does and ultimately ones race plays a role.
Not saying OP is totally correct, just pointing out the fact that women differ in their peculiarities.
Based on The Attributes he stated?

It sure As hell doesn't.undecided

Re: Special Benefits Of Marrying A Black (african) Woman! by donTbone(m): 6:27pm On Jan 27, 2016
Synzu:
Shall we stretch forth our hands and pray for this brother....
That...........

Prayer in Jesus name!
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Special Benefits Of Marrying A Black (african) Woman! by Cutehector(m): 6:33pm On Jan 27, 2016
Where is Dat lazyass queenvalerie cheesy

Come see grin African girls rock! Not African americans.
Re: Special Benefits Of Marrying A Black (african) Woman! by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jan 27, 2016
Estharfabian:
Based on The Attributes he stated?

It sure As hell doesn't.undecided

Yeah!
As a matter of fact, it's the other way round as long as she's the good type. smiley
Re: Special Benefits Of Marrying A Black (african) Woman! by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jan 27, 2016
White african women have all these attributes too.
Re: Special Benefits Of Marrying A Black (african) Woman! by Synzu(m): 6:36pm On Jan 27, 2016
donTbone:

That will marry a sweet darkskinned lady with flat belly and a protruding ass cool

Prayer in Jesus name!
cheesy

AMEN!!!
Re: Special Benefits Of Marrying A Black (african) Woman! by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jan 27, 2016
donTbone:
Thanks babe! kiss

Yea... i know, thats why i added 'color or continent irrespective' Mind you... a white woman will never use firewood cos the fuel or gas price sky-rocketed... Can she? grin grin grin grin
LoL!grin

must've skipped that part. LoL!grin You haven't met with a lotta Americans then.

Re: Special Benefits Of Marrying A Black (african) Woman! by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jan 27, 2016
PushMusic:

Yeah!
As a matter of fact, it's the other way round as long as she's the good type. smiley
So! Uh...

You're saying i'm right now?shocked
My juju is Strong sha...grin

Re: Special Benefits Of Marrying A Black (african) Woman! by donTbone(m): 6:39pm On Jan 27, 2016
Synzu:

AMEN!!!
Bros! walahi, you need help! cheesy
Why did you edited my post?
Re: Special Benefits Of Marrying A Black (african) Woman! by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jan 27, 2016
Synzu:
LOL Dude.!! grin
That's it, somebody needs ta make a thread where chicks that like *dudes* with "jiggly booties" can commun. grin

donTbone:

That...........
Prayer in Jesus name!
cheesy
That prayer request is too funny grin
Re: Special Benefits Of Marrying A Black (african) Woman! by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jan 27, 2016
op you forgot
they are very good at becoming witches
jealousy runs deep in their blood
distributors of HBP
Re: Special Benefits Of Marrying A Black (african) Woman! by donTbone(m): 6:41pm On Jan 27, 2016
Estharfabian:
LoL!grin

must've skipped that part.
LoL!grin You haven't met with a lotta Americans then.

Na lie.... undecided

If you see any american woman cooking with firewood....
Two things is involved!

1. Either she is from Ojuelegba OR
2. Her husband is from Ibadan!
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Special Benefits Of Marrying A Black (african) Woman! by donTbone(m): 6:42pm On Jan 27, 2016
Mprepz:
op
At your service sire!
Re: Special Benefits Of Marrying A Black (african) Woman! by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jan 27, 2016
donTbone:
Na lie.... undecided

If you see any american woman cooking with firewood.... Two things is involved!
1. Either she is from Ojuelegba OR 2. Her husband is from Ibadan! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Special Benefits Of Marrying A Black (african) Woman! by Synzu(m): 6:45pm On Jan 27, 2016
donTbone:
Bros! walahi, you need help! cheesy Why did you edited my post?
My pastor always asks me to pray for myself.
Re: Special Benefits Of Marrying A Black (african) Woman! by Synzu(m): 6:46pm On Jan 27, 2016
QueenValerie:
LOL Dude.!! grin
That's it, somebody needs ta make a thread where chicks that like *dudes* with "jiggly booties" can commun. grin

Don't blame me mehn... My african women garrit!! That's why we can't get enough of them tongue

Do u like nigga's with booty? undecided

That's rare..
Re: Special Benefits Of Marrying A Black (african) Woman! by Monalisa185(f): 6:56pm On Jan 27, 2016
in a way...op is right...nice piece buddy
Re: Special Benefits Of Marrying A Black (african) Woman! by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jan 27, 2016
Cutehector:
Where is Dat lazyass queenvalerie cheesy

Come see grin African girls rock! Not African americans.
Dude bye.
Us Afro Americana women are just as fierce as African women. tongue I'ma learn you this.
Re: Special Benefits Of Marrying A Black (african) Woman! by Cutehector(m): 7:00pm On Jan 27, 2016
QueenValerie:
Dude bye.
Us Afro Americana women are just as fierce as African women. tongue I'ma learn you this.
buh u can't cook duuuh..

So watelse can u be fierce in?

Urm in bed? Lmao!

Urm in being sexy? Lmao

Urm in having Dat drop dead curves? Lmao

Urm in being romantic? Lmao.

I could go on and on bae
Re: Special Benefits Of Marrying A Black (african) Woman! by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jan 27, 2016
Cutehector:
buh u can't cook duuuh..
So watelse can u be fierce in?
Urm in bed? Lmao!
Urm in being sexy? Lmao
Urm in having Dat drop dead curves? Lmao
Urm in being romantic? Lmao.
I could go on and on bae
shocked woah Dude you,sayin' them things don't count? They do .
An just cause I can't cook don't mean others can't.
An is your stomach all you think about? tongue
Re: Special Benefits Of Marrying A Black (african) Woman! by Cutehector(m): 7:12pm On Jan 27, 2016
QueenValerie:
shocked woah Dude you sayin' them things don't count? They do .
An just cause I can't cook don't mean others can't.
An is your stomach all you think about? tongue
urm yes... at least am Nad a sex freak. I like food... hate me much?
Re: Special Benefits Of Marrying A Black (african) Woman! by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jan 27, 2016
Estharfabian:
So! Uh...

You're saying i'm right now?shocked
My juju is Strong sha...grin

Very funny. cheesy
Re: Special Benefits Of Marrying A Black (african) Woman! by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jan 27, 2016
Synzu:

Don't blame me mehn... My african women garrit!! That's why we can't get enough of them tongue
Do u like nigga's with booty? undecided

That's rare..
Not so much jiggly as more so he needs one, you know for when we kissin' an my hands wanna explore... grin
Re: Special Benefits Of Marrying A Black (african) Woman! by Synzu(m): 7:23pm On Jan 27, 2016
QueenValerie:
Not so much jiggly as more so he needs one, you know for when we kissin' an my hands wanna explore... grin

I know wink, my ex does that a lot grin
Re: Special Benefits Of Marrying A Black (african) Woman! by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jan 27, 2016
Synzu:

I know wink, my ex does that a lot grin
Lol.Well alright, you look like you like it. grin
Re: Special Benefits Of Marrying A Black (african) Woman! by Synzu(m): 7:30pm On Jan 27, 2016
QueenValerie:
Lol.Well alright, you look like you like it. grin

Lol, I like a woman who's in-charge and isn't shy about expressing herself sexually smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Happy Birthday Laveda! / Ladies, Can U Date Guys Who Wear Pink Shirts? / How I Was Raped By Two Ladies Yester-night. So Painful!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.