Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,752 members, 7,820,588 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Men's room: Is Being Faithful Hard? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men's room: Is Being Faithful Hard? (682 Views)

Is Being Faithful Hard? / Had Sex With A Girl And My Room Is Still Smelling 2days After / Men's Room: Men, Why Do You Love Sex So Much? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men's room: Is Being Faithful Hard? by Emodeee: 11:14pm On Jan 27, 2016
If being faithful was easy, i guess so many men won't be cheating.

Does dat make being unfaithful easy?

Most men are unfaithful and in my opinion, being unfaithful is an herculean task but yet men find pleasure in being unfaithful.

Nairalanders, have your say.

Lalasticlala
Re: Men's room: Is Being Faithful Hard? by MzPecs(f): 11:16pm On Jan 27, 2016
As hard as being a cheat angry
Re: Men's room: Is Being Faithful Hard? by blackjack21(m): 11:18pm On Jan 27, 2016
dear sir,
it is easy. very easy. but we prefer the hard way.

yours faithfully.

1 Like

Re: Men's room: Is Being Faithful Hard? by kirchofff(m): 11:18pm On Jan 27, 2016
Its as hard as arsenal beating chelsea my brother
Re: Men's room: Is Being Faithful Hard? by Synzu(m): 11:20pm On Jan 27, 2016
Staying faithful is a matter of sacrifice. U choose to stay faithful if you think the partner you're making that sacrifice for is worth it. If you feel he/she aint worth it, then you'll go ahead nd cheat.

Sacrifices are always hard. They wouldn't be called "sacrifice" if they aren't.
Re: Men's room: Is Being Faithful Hard? by obiorathesubtle: 11:20pm On Jan 27, 2016
Too Hard!!

They Just need to reduce the sugar inside vagina, otherwise.. Cheating will remain endemic!
Re: Men's room: Is Being Faithful Hard? by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jan 27, 2016
Its not only men that are unfaithful you know, even women are and sometimes women find it difficult to be faithful esp if their SO is still struggling.

Nobody derives pleasure in making the person they really care for feel hurt except they are sadists.
Re: Men's room: Is Being Faithful Hard? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jan 27, 2016
Nah who said is hard should try being unfaithful.
Re: Men's room: Is Being Faithful Hard? by Emac34: 11:24pm On Jan 27, 2016
very very hard
Re: Men's room: Is Being Faithful Hard? by Kingsasian(m): 11:26pm On Jan 27, 2016
Of course it is. To be faithful to one's partner requires discipline and of course its not easy for individuals to be disciplined hence we choose the easiest path which is cheating.
Re: Men's room: Is Being Faithful Hard? by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jan 27, 2016
It takes a certain kind of rare strenght to abstain from being unfaithful.

But in a situation when you're married to a "best friend", not just lover, the chemistry between the both of you will be stronger than any external forceundecided.

What my quote means is that marriage is a lifetime venture, if you get married just for the sake of marriage, & if you barely "know" your partner THEN being unfaithful is highly inevitable.

& it is very possible to have a "cheating free" marriage/relationship. It begins with YOUundecided.

1 Like

Re: Men's room: Is Being Faithful Hard? by ucnwafor(m): 11:56pm On Jan 27, 2016
Speechless3:
Nah who said is hard should try being unfaithful.
my dear is hard to be faithful cos it s only your best friend(lover) that u can betray bt understanding and character will still bring u guys back again
Re: Men's room: Is Being Faithful Hard? by ucnwafor(m): 11:58pm On Jan 27, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
Too Hard!!

They Just need to reduce the sugar inside vagina, otherwise.. Cheating will remain endemic!
cheesy
obiorathesubtle:
Too Hard!!

badt guy

(1) (Reply)

What Type Of Fruit Is This?(photo) / Men Just Want To Have Sex With Me – Big Assets Lady Cries / For Singles Planning To Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.