Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,790 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:00 PM

For Singles Planning To Marry - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For Singles Planning To Marry (680 Views)

My Experience With A Single Mother I wanted to marry. / How Much Do You Need To Have In Your Account Before Planning To Settle Down? / Woman Exposes Ladies She Over-heard Planning To Attack Their Cheating Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For Singles Planning To Marry by horllamy(m): 5:30pm On Feb 28, 2016
*Don't marry for sex. *Dont marry because you are getting old. *Dont marry because you are lonely. *Dont marry because you mistakenly impregnated her. *Dont marry because you don't want to lose the person. *Dont marry because of pressures. *Dont marry becose you like the idea OF marriage and admire every wedding you see. *Dont marry becos all your friends are getting married; . . But, -Get married becos you want to fulfil destiny. -Get married because you want to be a helpmate to an imperfect person who loves & accepts you for who you are, not who you pretend to be! -Get married becos you want to fulfil your promises. . . I PRAY FOR YOU: May God help you in choosing the right person meant for you. And may the wrong person be disconnected away from your life in JESUS NAME.
Re: For Singles Planning To Marry by Nobody: 5:38pm On Feb 28, 2016
What promises will I say I want to fulfil other than multiply and to replenish??

(1) (Reply)

Donald Trump Art Of Power For Attraction. / What Would You Do? (photo) / Twitter Is Ten Years Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.