Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:21 AM

Please Help Me ! My Wife Always Insist On Making Love In The Dark - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help Me ! My Wife Always Insist On Making Love In The Dark (5999 Views)

Why My Wife Will Never Go For Yoga Classes (See Shocking Photo) / My Wife Always Stand Naked Before Her Younger Brothers / When Your Girlfriend/Wife Insist You Must Bath Everynight(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help Me ! My Wife Always Insist On Making Love In The Dark by ggrin(f): 6:54pm On Jan 28, 2016
Chimaritoponcho:

guy thunder fire you no ask me wetin you do just like that
ode thunder fire u tooangry
Re: Please Help Me ! My Wife Always Insist On Making Love In The Dark by kingsmok(m): 6:57pm On Jan 28, 2016
Mhizkel:
Believe me, that's gonna help cheesy
ok if u say so but I don't have an idea
Re: Please Help Me ! My Wife Always Insist On Making Love In The Dark by Chimaritoponcho: 7:04pm On Jan 28, 2016
ggrin:
ode thunder fire u tooangry
e pain am tongue
Re: Please Help Me ! My Wife Always Insist On Making Love In The Dark by pbs4real(m): 7:06pm On Jan 28, 2016
Mhizkel:
Believe me, that's gonna help cheesy
hope u wnt behave like the op's wife
Re: Please Help Me ! My Wife Always Insist On Making Love In The Dark by ggrin(f): 7:11pm On Jan 28, 2016
Chimaritoponcho:
e pain am tongue
undecided
Re: Please Help Me ! My Wife Always Insist On Making Love In The Dark by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jan 28, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
Divorce that hoe.

Ain't nobody got time for creepy bítches.

Misogyny much?
That's someone's wife and a human being
Who the flying Bleep raised you?
Re: Please Help Me ! My Wife Always Insist On Making Love In The Dark by Mhizkel(f): 7:55pm On Jan 28, 2016
pbs4real:
hope u wnt behave like the op's wife
Nah... I'll show you everything freely cheesy
Re: Please Help Me ! My Wife Always Insist On Making Love In The Dark by pbs4real(m): 8:55pm On Jan 28, 2016
Mhizkel:
Nah... I'll show you everything freely cheesy
thats mah. . . . . . . . . .kiss
Re: Please Help Me ! My Wife Always Insist On Making Love In The Dark by ojun50(m): 8:59pm On Jan 28, 2016
Op i belive u most hv gotting yr wife frm d black market
Re: Please Help Me ! My Wife Always Insist On Making Love In The Dark by Dexema(m): 8:59pm On Jan 28, 2016
when ekaete loves doing it under floodlights? ur wife is creepy.
Re: Please Help Me ! My Wife Always Insist On Making Love In The Dark by HerJahSir(m): 9:22pm On Jan 28, 2016
Lace her drink with sleeping tablet then u can access all her body frm head to toe including inside her toto, make sure u v a touch light.
Re: Please Help Me ! My Wife Always Insist On Making Love In The Dark by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jan 28, 2016
Ok
Re: Please Help Me ! My Wife Always Insist On Making Love In The Dark by sirusX(m): 9:52pm On Jan 28, 2016
Realwvn:
My wife always wants to have sex with the lights off. We’re talking complete darkness. Every time I try to turn the lights on, she asks me to turn them off because she ‘can’t get in the mood’ with them on. It turns me on to see her body during sex, so I’m getting tired of this arrangement.”

Tallesty1:
She wants black children

Side effects may include... cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me ! My Wife Always Insist On Making Love In The Dark by olamonsor2: 10:03pm On Jan 28, 2016
Stop doing father and mother style . Give her shoki, 69, doggy. One leg up . I bet you, try it . Pls come back to share testimony.
Re: Please Help Me ! My Wife Always Insist On Making Love In The Dark by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jan 28, 2016
Johnsown1:

find another gal or u can migrate to ethiopia(free visa) cos they govt has wrote a new law that any man that marries less than two wives will be sent to jail and the wife that refuses will be sent to life imprisment

that's eritrea, not ethiopia!
Re: Please Help Me ! My Wife Always Insist On Making Love In The Dark by Johnsown1(m): 10:44pm On Jan 28, 2016
Ednite:

that's eritrea, not ethiopia!
ok ma
Re: Please Help Me ! My Wife Always Insist On Making Love In The Dark by Keebee4bowale: 11:06pm On Jan 28, 2016
She fi be ogbanje, may be she de turn snake if u de on top ahn now.
Re: Please Help Me ! My Wife Always Insist On Making Love In The Dark by Duru009(m): 4:58am On Jan 29, 2016
She is definitely hiding something....
Re: Please Help Me ! My Wife Always Insist On Making Love In The Dark by IamLEGEND1: 6:17am On Jan 29, 2016
hoes69getwifed:

Misogynist much?
That's someone's wife and a human being
Who the flying Bleep raised you?
What? undecided
I said no one has time to put up with creepy bítches. I don't see how that makes me misogynistic.....bt I'm not exactly pro-feminism either. So make of that what you may,no fúcks will be given.

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Got Busted For Lying About Her Sex Life On Twitter / Dear Men, Please Listen / Seems This Lady Is More Than My Power O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.