Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,452 members, 7,812,383 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:31 PM

My Wife Always Stand Naked Before Her Younger Brothers - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Always Stand Naked Before Her Younger Brothers (9477 Views)

HELP!! My Landlord’s Wife Always Do This To Me Every Time, What Does She Mean? / Get Naked Before You Marry! / US Lady Cries Out As Her Younger Nigerian Hubby Goes Unreachable (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Always Stand Naked Before Her Younger Brothers by Shadrackmadu(m): 10:20pm On Jul 16, 2017
each time she finish bathing. is it normal; i need your advice

1 Like

Re: My Wife Always Stand Naked Before Her Younger Brothers by smartty68(m): 10:22pm On Jul 16, 2017
Lol! For some family members its normal. I have a friend who stands unclad before her brothers like wise the brothers. So I see nothing wrong with that Bro.

Even my mum does that every time. Lol

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Always Stand Naked Before Her Younger Brothers by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jul 16, 2017
Shadrackmadu:
It's normal for some ladies.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Always Stand Naked Before Her Younger Brothers by malificent(f): 10:23pm On Jul 16, 2017
Hmm, this one is strong

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Always Stand Naked Before Her Younger Brothers by ExpensiveG: 10:28pm On Jul 16, 2017
Which kind NONSENSE behavior be dat, some ladies ennnnnh dem go dey behave as if na only water dey inside der head... undecided

upon say she don marry...... mtcheew

.I feel like slapping her now, to reset dat her brain

*******Anybody wey talk say e dey normal for her to do dat STUPID act, dey MAD

#MAKE I NO USE VEX SLEEP DIS NIGHT
sad

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Always Stand Naked Before Her Younger Brothers by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jul 16, 2017
It's normal, they grew up seeing each other's unclad body.

I know of a grown up guy who still move around the house unclad in the presence of his elder sisters. And they tease him about the hair down there.

It depends on the family tho. I can't do it. I stopped dressing in my mum's presence since when I was 8. So I can't imagine myself doing this.

7 Likes

Re: My Wife Always Stand Naked Before Her Younger Brothers by DivinelyBlessed: 10:32pm On Jul 16, 2017
E just dey somehow
Re: My Wife Always Stand Naked Before Her Younger Brothers by harbjar(m): 10:34pm On Jul 16, 2017
Shadrackmadu:
bros it might seems normal but its totally wrong.. its all these kind of things that sparks incest... pls caution her to stop.. morally wrong

16 Likes

Re: My Wife Always Stand Naked Before Her Younger Brothers by VargasVee(m): 10:42pm On Jul 16, 2017
This doesn't sound anything like normal

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Always Stand Naked Before Her Younger Brothers by Fadiga24(m): 10:44pm On Jul 16, 2017
Dude pls stop it or she will teach it to your children.

6 Likes

Re: My Wife Always Stand Naked Before Her Younger Brothers by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jul 16, 2017
VargasVee:
This doesn't sound anything like normal
It is, and I have seen. Some ladies are just too liberal. I know of one that visits her younger brother that's married with a daughter and she either goes completely unclad or stays with pant n bra.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Always Stand Naked Before Her Younger Brothers by VargasVee(m): 10:52pm On Jul 16, 2017
kimbra:
It is, and I have seen. Some ladies are just too liberal. I know of one that visits her younger brother that's married with a daughter and she either goes completely unclad or stays with pant n bra.

Damnn

If it's normal, can you do it eh?

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Always Stand Naked Before Her Younger Brothers by Alariwo2: 10:52pm On Jul 16, 2017
Is she mad?

I'm pretty sure she is/was in an incestuous relationship with her brothers.
Nothing is new again under the sun

6 Likes

Re: My Wife Always Stand Naked Before Her Younger Brothers by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jul 16, 2017
VargasVee:

Damnn

If it's normal, can you do it eh?
It's normal but I can't. We're wired differently.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Always Stand Naked Before Her Younger Brothers by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jul 16, 2017
Although I find it weird, some people are actually that comfortable with their family members. Really strange to me. But your wife is now married, I feel it might be a bit inappropriate for her to stand naked before Any other man asides you her husband. If you don't feel comfortable with that, which I'm sure you're not, you should talk to her about it. But overall, I don't really think it's such a big deal.

6 Likes

Re: My Wife Always Stand Naked Before Her Younger Brothers by VargasVee(m): 10:58pm On Jul 16, 2017
kimbra:

It kind of sounds bizarre to me to do it with her husband present , not the whole idea though undecided

Seen a lot of nudists around here grin

1 Like

Re: My Wife Always Stand Naked Before Her Younger Brothers by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jul 16, 2017
Show me your wife

14 Likes

Re: My Wife Always Stand Naked Before Her Younger Brothers by Homeboiy: 11:23pm On Jul 16, 2017
Bro

ur wife is mentally unstable

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Always Stand Naked Before Her Younger Brothers by Wallade(m): 12:19am On Jul 17, 2017
kimbra:

Babe, it is absolutely abnormal. Imagine your younger and elder brothers watching your matured kitten all around the house. Do you mean they will not be moved?

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Always Stand Naked Before Her Younger Brothers by HouseOfWine: 12:21am On Jul 17, 2017
Very very normal

My brain wanted to go into overdrive and explain a whole epistle

But my soul was like nah nicca not tonight just drop a sentence..

...Op is everything you do considered to be normal to the society?

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Always Stand Naked Before Her Younger Brothers by Wallade(m): 12:22am On Jul 17, 2017
Inanna:
Although I find it weird, some people are actually that comfortable with their family members. Really strange to me. But your wife is now married, I feel it might be a bit inappropriate for her to stand naked before Any other man asides you her husband. If you don't feel comfortable with that, which I'm sure you're not, you should talk to her about it. But overall, I don't really think it's such a big deal.

Babe, It is a big deal - absolutely abnormal!

10 Likes

Re: My Wife Always Stand Naked Before Her Younger Brothers by suremanpatriot: 12:26am On Jul 17, 2017
Too abnormal

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Always Stand Naked Before Her Younger Brothers by EYIBLESSN(m): 12:39am On Jul 17, 2017
Homeboiy:
Bro

ur wife is mentally unstable

Shot up . Experience mélo lo ni

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Always Stand Naked Before Her Younger Brothers by pu7pl3(m): 1:01am On Jul 17, 2017
HouseOfWine:
Very very normal
My brain wanted to go into overdrive and explain a whole epistle
But my soul was like nah nicca not tonight just drop a sentence..
...Op is everything you do considered to be normal to the society?
U speak wit sense man

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Always Stand Naked Before Her Younger Brothers by lenghtinny(m): 1:48am On Jul 17, 2017
I don't think I can tolerate this...

It's expensive sh*t in Wizzy voice

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Always Stand Naked Before Her Younger Brothers by Exponental(m): 1:55am On Jul 17, 2017
it's the upbringing! very wrong!!
Re: My Wife Always Stand Naked Before Her Younger Brothers by 7footre(m): 5:46am On Jul 17, 2017
It's no big deal bro.
Truss me on this one

1 Like

Re: My Wife Always Stand Naked Before Her Younger Brothers by Efostick(m): 5:54am On Jul 17, 2017
I can't say if it's normal or abnormal. Some families are just like that, some Aren't.

and People saying it's "incesteous", it really isn't. After all there are nudist communities around the world and they aren't considered "abnormal"

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Always Stand Naked Before Her Younger Brothers by RSVP: 5:55am On Jul 17, 2017
SingleDad:
Show me your wife

No! tongue
Re: My Wife Always Stand Naked Before Her Younger Brothers by Nobody: 6:28am On Jul 17, 2017
smartty68:
Lol! For some family members its normal. I have a friend who stands unclad before her brothers like wise the brothers. So I see nothing wrong with that Bro.

Even my mum does that every time. Lol

I'd like to befriend you and your friends and possibly spend lots of weekends at your place.

I didn't know there are families that run nude camps in Naija.

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Always Stand Naked Before Her Younger Brothers by Bestman111(m): 6:36am On Jul 17, 2017
Nawaoo!! Easy nah, why ur blood dey hot like dat? Everybody is entitled to their opinion.
ExpensiveG:
Which kind NONSENSE behavior be dat, some ladies ennnnnh dem go dey behave as if na only water dey inside der head... undecided

upon say she don marry...... mtcheew

.I feel like slapping her now, to reset dat her brain

*******Anybody wey talk say e dey normal for her to do dat STUPID act, dey MAD

#MAKE I NO USE VEX SLEEP DIS NIGHT
sad

Re: My Wife Always Stand Naked Before Her Younger Brothers by Bestman111(m): 6:38am On Jul 17, 2017
Hahahahahaha!!!
gbosaa:

I'd like to befriend you and your friends and possibly spend lots of weekends at your place.

I didn't know there are families to that run nude camps in Naija.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Love My Boyfriend But Everytime We Sleep Together, He Sets My Nipples On Fire / How I Learnt My Lessons In Hard Way,men Are Generally Wicked.. / She's Dating Me And Another Guy And I Dont Know What To Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.