Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,558 members, 7,823,454 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Screenshots Of An Orientation I Gave To A Lady That Love Replying Guys Wit"k" - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Screenshots Of An Orientation I Gave To A Lady That Love Replying Guys Wit"k" (9763 Views)

6 Reasons Why She Is Not Replying Your Messages / Screenshots Of An Orientation I Gave To A Lady That Love Replying Guys Wit"k" / Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Screenshots Of An Orientation I Gave To A Lady That Love Replying Guys Wit"k" by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jan 29, 2016
Kazna69:

You started this d!ckwad. I guessing you're A) her BF coming to her rescue cos you tryna play hero or B) just some friend who may or may not be banging the shizzles outta her. Now which isn't nimrod?
Replying you is dignifying a shii like yourself. So I'll just ignore

#IDontRollWithAnimalsAndPotentialRapists
Re: Screenshots Of An Orientation I Gave To A Lady That Love Replying Guys Wit"k" by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jan 29, 2016
daretodiffer:

Loser!
ja ja boring now Bleep off
Re: Screenshots Of An Orientation I Gave To A Lady That Love Replying Guys Wit"k" by tosyne2much(m): 11:40pm On Jan 29, 2016
profojah2:
Lmao cheesy.. So She can as well type as long as this?. Huh!. Why using "k" at first..I think most of them using this always do it intentionally to end a further conservation. Some girls do it because they are not lexically grounded.. Imagine when you write sometime tangible which needed a sparkling applause and all you get is "K" .. I told a girl to stop replying me with that "K",.. Now, "OOooK" preempts her "K"... #dammn#
Can you just imagine? Smh

I don hesitate to use the delete feature on such ladies
Re: Screenshots Of An Orientation I Gave To A Lady That Love Replying Guys Wit"k" by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jan 29, 2016
Kazna69:

ja ja boring now Bleep off

Useless thing!
Re: Screenshots Of An Orientation I Gave To A Lady That Love Replying Guys Wit"k" by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jan 29, 2016
Jacksparr0w1207:
Replying you is dignifying a shii like yourself. So I'll just ignore

#IDontRollWithAnimalsAndPotentialRapists
That's Good grin finally an African monkey just learned some new trick!
Re: Screenshots Of An Orientation I Gave To A Lady That Love Replying Guys Wit"k" by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jan 29, 2016
Kazna69:

That's Good grin finally an African monkey just learned some new trick!
omo ale jatijati

Ofo loma se
Re: Screenshots Of An Orientation I Gave To A Lady That Love Replying Guys Wit"k" by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jan 29, 2016
daretodiffer:

Useless thing!
You mad cos I spit the truth like I do when I 'm up in the booth, unlocking my boots to kick your skanky @$$ cos b!tch I ain't bleeping wichu! tongue wink Stay mad!

Re: Screenshots Of An Orientation I Gave To A Lady That Love Replying Guys Wit"k" by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jan 29, 2016
Jacksparr0w1207:
omo ale jatijati

Ofo loma se
Gehahaha someone teach this n!ggur language & mannerisms. It's stuck in slave trade era. Fvckball!
Re: Screenshots Of An Orientation I Gave To A Lady That Love Replying Guys Wit"k" by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jan 29, 2016
Kazna69:

Gehahaha someone teach this n!ggur language & mannerisms. It's stuck in slave trade era. Fvckball!

Re: Screenshots Of An Orientation I Gave To A Lady That Love Replying Guys Wit"k" by Modsenemy(f): 11:55pm On Jan 29, 2016
misspicy:
As in ehn,I detest people that reply a message with the letter 'k' its irritating, funny enough it is not stereotyped to ladies only,some guys do that _shit too but trust me I got the perfect medicine for their dullness,immediate blocking gringrin
K
Re: Screenshots Of An Orientation I Gave To A Lady That Love Replying Guys Wit"k" by Nobody: 12:03am On Jan 30, 2016
[quote author=Jacksparr0w1207 post=42450275][/quote]
I thought you were gonna ignore me?

Re: Screenshots Of An Orientation I Gave To A Lady That Love Replying Guys Wit"k" by Nobody: 12:08am On Jan 30, 2016
Fact!

Re: Screenshots Of An Orientation I Gave To A Lady That Love Replying Guys Wit"k" by Nobody: 3:59am On Jan 30, 2016
Kazna69:

You mad cos I spit the truth like I do when I 'm up in the booth, unlocking my boots to kick your skanky @$$ cos b!tch I ain't bleeping wichu! tongue wink Stay mad!

Loser!
Re: Screenshots Of An Orientation I Gave To A Lady That Love Replying Guys Wit"k" by Praissey: 4:59am On Jan 30, 2016
amandina:
Lol, we do that often when the guy is boring
That, or that's just the girl's mannerism.
Re: Screenshots Of An Orientation I Gave To A Lady That Love Replying Guys Wit"k" by Nobody: 5:40am On Jan 30, 2016
daretodiffer:

Loser!
Even at 3am? You really do love me, in an affectionate way of course. OK can you teach me, help me understand? & I'm being serious this time cos I think you want to tell me something like you're trying to speak to my soul.
Re: Screenshots Of An Orientation I Gave To A Lady That Love Replying Guys Wit"k" by Nobody: 8:56am On Jan 30, 2016
Kazna69:

Even at 3am? You really do love me, in an affectionate way of course. OK can you teach me, help me understand? & I'm being serious this time cos I think you want to tell me something like you're trying to speak to my soul.

You are twisted!
Re: Screenshots Of An Orientation I Gave To A Lady That Love Replying Guys Wit"k" by Nobody: 9:21am On Jan 30, 2016
daretodiffer:

You are twisted!
OK that I can agree. I'm a walking paradox & an enigma. Good morning, hope you slept well.
Re: Screenshots Of An Orientation I Gave To A Lady That Love Replying Guys Wit"k" by tonygee88(m): 10:25am On Jan 30, 2016
daretodiffer:

Ode!

Oloriburuku!
U have his username as ur signature already.... U are getting obsessed with him little by little... Dont worry una go stil marry... Toko-taya... Ife toh gbona feli feli bi amala iya Basira
Re: Screenshots Of An Orientation I Gave To A Lady That Love Replying Guys Wit"k" by Nobody: 10:28am On Jan 30, 2016
tonygee88:

U have his username as ur signature already.... U are getting obsessed with him little by little... Dont worry una go stil marry... Toko-taya... Ife toh gbona feli feli bi amala iya Basira

Are you alright?
Re: Screenshots Of An Orientation I Gave To A Lady That Love Replying Guys Wit"k" by tonygee88(m): 10:33am On Jan 30, 2016
daretodiffer:

Are you alright?
Ask me twice.... The nxt thing u wud say wud b 'oloriburuku' ... Abi no b so?... Una beta fix a date make una get married sharp sharp make NLers come bombard una party............ No time to dey form.............
Re: Screenshots Of An Orientation I Gave To A Lady That Love Replying Guys Wit"k" by Nobody: 10:37am On Jan 30, 2016
tonygee88:

Ask me twice.... The nxt thing u wud say wud b 'oloriburuku' ... Abi no b so?... Una beta fix a date make una get married sharp sharp make NLers come bombard una party............ No time to dey form.............

Ode!

Who don't you just mind your business?

Do you even know how idi.otic you sound?
Re: Screenshots Of An Orientation I Gave To A Lady That Love Replying Guys Wit"k" by tonygee88(m): 10:43am On Jan 30, 2016
daretodiffer:

Ode!

Who don't you just mind your business?

Do you even know how idi.otic you sound?

I knew it ... Ur upbringing na somthn else.... Gbogbo eniyan ODE, OLORIBURUKU...... I no get time to dey hurl insults.... From ur attitude sef i fit predict ur age..... Get married to him make we come bombard d place abeg
Re: Screenshots Of An Orientation I Gave To A Lady That Love Replying Guys Wit"k" by Nobody: 10:44am On Jan 30, 2016
tonygee88:

I knew it ... Ur upbringing na somthn else.... Gbogbo eniyan ODE, OLORIBURUKU...... I no get time to dey hurl insults.... From ur attitude sef i fit predict ur age..... Get married to him make we come bombard d place abeg

Ode!

Do me a favour, give your sister to that beast!

I'd.it!
Re: Screenshots Of An Orientation I Gave To A Lady That Love Replying Guys Wit"k" by tonygee88(m): 10:47am On Jan 30, 2016
daretodiffer:

Ode!

Do me a favour, give your sister to that beast!

I'd.it!
That beast is meant for beasts like u not ladies like ma sis... NB: u forgot to include OLORIBURUKU in ur last post
Re: Screenshots Of An Orientation I Gave To A Lady That Love Replying Guys Wit"k" by Nobody: 10:53am On Jan 30, 2016
tonygee88:

That beast is meant for beasts like u not ladies like ma sis... NB: u forgot to include OLORIBURUKU in ur last post

I dash him your sister.

Attention seeker oshi!

Ode!
Re: Screenshots Of An Orientation I Gave To A Lady That Love Replying Guys Wit"k" by tonygee88(m): 10:56am On Jan 30, 2016
daretodiffer:

I dash him your sister.

Attention seeker oshi!

Ode!
Omode n se e? how old u be? Grow up
Re: Screenshots Of An Orientation I Gave To A Lady That Love Replying Guys Wit"k" by Nobody: 10:57am On Jan 30, 2016
tonygee88:

Omode n se e? how old u be? Grow up

Agbaya

If you had sense, you wouldn't have quoted me with that rubbish!
Re: Screenshots Of An Orientation I Gave To A Lady That Love Replying Guys Wit"k" by tonygee88(m): 11:01am On Jan 30, 2016
daretodiffer:

Agbaya

If you had sense, you wouldn't have quoted me with that rubbish!
ODE, OLORIBURUKU was nt included in ur last post.... How come? shocked Seems u're growing
Re: Screenshots Of An Orientation I Gave To A Lady That Love Replying Guys Wit"k" by Nobody: 11:03am On Jan 30, 2016
tonygee88:

ODE, OLORIBURUKU was nt included in ur last post.... How come? shocked Seems u're growing

*yawns*

Get lost!
Re: Screenshots Of An Orientation I Gave To A Lady That Love Replying Guys Wit"k" by tonygee88(m): 11:04am On Jan 30, 2016
daretodiffer:

*yawns*

Get lost!
Chuck ma deuces!
Re: Screenshots Of An Orientation I Gave To A Lady That Love Replying Guys Wit"k" by Nche95(m): 12:45pm On Jan 30, 2016
EggovinMma:
grin

I don't know why people just love to feel pained. If babe dey use 'k' answer you, it's easy, get the fuccck outta her life.SHE NO SEND YOU! PERIOD. jeesus!
nne eh... the best to do na to stop dey chat with her. even, delete am sef.. some girls who stopped replying my chats, i didn't ask them why at all. i just stopped 'disturbing' them,.,
Re: Screenshots Of An Orientation I Gave To A Lady That Love Replying Guys Wit"k" by Nche95(m): 12:59pm On Jan 30, 2016
Jadekitana:
But the last comment from you before the "k" was "chai" who says chai to a lady? That's bush abeg.
ajebo... is a lady not a human?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Do I Disvirgin/deflower Her?(photo) / I / Guys Would You Give Her A Lift In Your Car?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.