Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,271 members, 7,839,357 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Do You Know Why You're Still Single? (Photo) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Know Why You're Still Single? (Photo) (53773 Views)

Reasons Why You're Still Single / When Your Wife/Girlfriend's Personal Doctor Is Very Handsome & Single (photo) / Single Photo That Explains Mans Lust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Know Why You're Still Single? (Photo) by henryhemon(m): 10:36am On Jan 30, 2016
QueenValerie:
Nope.An ain't tryin' ta be any time soon.

Until you do that,you haven't got what you want.
Re: Do You Know Why You're Still Single? (Photo) by Nobody: 10:39am On Jan 30, 2016
henryhemon:

Until you do that,you haven't got what you want.
Re: Do You Know Why You're Still Single? (Photo) by jaez(m): 10:43am On Jan 30, 2016
daxon001:
And why can't we have our type of man or girl
I tink probably coz life's nt suppose 2 giv us wat we 'want' bt wat we 'need'
Re: Do You Know Why You're Still Single? (Photo) by henryhemon(m): 12:55pm On Jan 30, 2016
QueenValerie:

Sorry to burst your bubble.
Re: Do You Know Why You're Still Single? (Photo) by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jan 30, 2016
henryhemon:

Sorry to burst your bubble.
You haven't. tongue
I'm just wonderin' why ya think what ya do.
Re: Do You Know Why You're Still Single? (Photo) by henryhemon(m): 3:00pm On Jan 30, 2016
QueenValerie:
You haven't. tongue
I'm just wonderin' why ya think what ya do.

Wonder no more.
Re: Do You Know Why You're Still Single? (Photo) by Nobody: 2:29am On Jan 31, 2016
henryhemon:

Wonder no more.
Uh but you've explained nothing to me.
Re: Do You Know Why You're Still Single? (Photo) by henryhemon(m): 6:28am On Jan 31, 2016
QueenValerie:
Uh but you've explained nothing to me.

I did explain privately. cheesy
Re: Do You Know Why You're Still Single? (Photo) by Nobody: 8:00am On Feb 01, 2016
henryhemon:

I did explain privately. cheesy
No you didn't.But don't bother,goodday an goodbye. smiley
Re: Do You Know Why You're Still Single? (Photo) by henryhemon(m): 10:12am On Feb 01, 2016
QueenValerie:
No you didn't.But don't bother,goodday an goodbye. smiley

Said it's better explained privately. You 're in a hurry to rush off. shocked
Re: Do You Know Why You're Still Single? (Photo) by Nobody: 10:14am On Feb 01, 2016
henryhemon:

Said it's better explained privately. You 're in a hurry to rush off. shocked
No.But I'm not interested in no private explainin',so do it now.If you will.
Re: Do You Know Why You're Still Single? (Photo) by henryhemon(m): 10:18am On Feb 01, 2016
QueenValerie:
No.But I'm not interested in no private explainin',so do it now.If you will.

Ok bye.
Re: Do You Know Why You're Still Single? (Photo) by Nobody: 10:19am On Feb 01, 2016
henryhemon:

Ok bye.
tongue
Re: Do You Know Why You're Still Single? (Photo) by henryhemon(m): 10:20am On Feb 01, 2016
QueenValerie:
tongue

Ain't telling cuz I don't want you to get what you always want. kiss tongue expect if it's private.
Re: Do You Know Why You're Still Single? (Photo) by Nobody: 10:26am On Feb 01, 2016
henryhemon:

Ain't telling cuz I don't want you to get what you always want. kiss tongue expect if it's private.
Now I'm too curious .
What be this thing I "always wanted" that you know bout that I don't,that I need a private explainin', for?
Re: Do You Know Why You're Still Single? (Photo) by henryhemon(m): 7:19pm On Feb 01, 2016
QueenValerie:
Now I'm too curious .
What be this thing I "always wanted" that you know bout that I don't,that I need a private explainin', for?

Won't tell you.
Re: Do You Know Why You're Still Single? (Photo) by Nobody: 12:48am On Feb 02, 2016
henryhemon:

Won't tell you.
Then as you've already said,--bye. smiley
Re: Do You Know Why You're Still Single? (Photo) by henryhemon(m): 3:44am On Feb 02, 2016
QueenValerie:
Then as you've already said,--bye. smiley

Yeah! You didn't get what you want.
Re: Do You Know Why You're Still Single? (Photo) by Nobody: 3:45am On Feb 02, 2016
henryhemon:

Yeah! You didn't get what you want.
tongue
Re: Do You Know Why You're Still Single? (Photo) by henryhemon(m): 3:52am On Feb 02, 2016
QueenValerie:
tongue

Don't you sleep? Or you aren't base in Nigeria.
Re: Do You Know Why You're Still Single? (Photo) by Nobody: 3:54am On Feb 02, 2016
henryhemon:

Don't you sleep? Or you aren't base in Nigeria.
No,I'm American
Re: Do You Know Why You're Still Single? (Photo) by henryhemon(m): 4:08am On Feb 02, 2016
QueenValerie:
No,I'm American

And why are you glued to a Nigerian website? undecided
Re: Do You Know Why You're Still Single? (Photo) by Nobody: 4:13am On Feb 02, 2016
henryhemon:

And why are you glued to a Nigerian website? undecided
Why you glued ta my mentions?
Re: Do You Know Why You're Still Single? (Photo) by henryhemon(m): 4:23am On Feb 02, 2016
QueenValerie:

You 're no American. Americans don't answer question with question.
Re: Do You Know Why You're Still Single? (Photo) by henryhemon(m): 4:24am On Feb 02, 2016
QueenValerie:

cry shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Do You Know Why You're Still Single? (Photo) by Nobody: 4:27am On Feb 02, 2016
henryhemon:

cry shocked lipsrsealed
henryhemon:

You 're no American. Americans don't answer question with question.
Haha.You made me laugh smiley
What you want guy?
Re: Do You Know Why You're Still Single? (Photo) by henryhemon(m): 4:34am On Feb 02, 2016
QueenValerie:
Haha.You made me laugh smiley
What you want guy?

Norring! Friends any?
Re: Do You Know Why You're Still Single? (Photo) by Nobody: 4:46am On Feb 02, 2016
henryhemon:

Norring! Friends any?
I guess
Re: Do You Know Why You're Still Single? (Photo) by henryhemon(m): 4:51am On Feb 02, 2016
QueenValerie:
I guess

Definitely off this site. How do i?
Re: Do You Know Why You're Still Single? (Photo) by Nobody: 5:21am On Feb 02, 2016
henryhemon:

Definitely off this site. How do i?
No.On this site.We can see each other around. See ya. smiley
Re: Do You Know Why You're Still Single? (Photo) by henryhemon(m): 5:41am On Feb 02, 2016
[quote author=QueenValerie post=42539469] No.On this site.We can see each other around. See ya. smiley[/quote

wink Still want to get it your way, I see! Have a good night rest! Later.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Just Broke Our 5 Year Relationship. Pls I Need Advise!!! / Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Make-Up Artist Bae / Check Out This Romantic Picture Of A Caring Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.