Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,475 members, 7,830,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

She said "She will forgive me if i cheat on her. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She said "She will forgive me if i cheat on her. (2495 Views)

Help! My Boyfriend Always Knows When I Cheat. / Take Me For Deliverance If I Cheat On This Kind Of Woman (photo) / Should I Cheat On Him Just Once? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She said "She will forgive me if i cheat on her. by djgrafiti(m): 9:58am On Jan 30, 2016
It just so happened that she came to spend the nite with me yesterday,one thing led to another and we got talking about our relationship and how far we've come,and then i asked her "Baby if i ever cheat on u what will u do? after a long pause she asked 'Michael have u cheated on me?I said No! which is the truth.then she said well if u cheat on me i will forgive u depending on who u cheat on me with.Now i am confused as to why she said that because the last time i checked she was ready to kill any lady she sees around me.
Re: She said "She will forgive me if i cheat on her. by kilokeys(m): 10:02am On Jan 30, 2016
My gf once told me... " i forgive u in advance".. As in ehn. She has forgiven me even for supposed future cheating.

And it just took the fun out if cheating.... Like.. Whats the point? So why bother when she'll hold no grudge.

She don twist my mind o.. Chai. Reverse psychology
Re: She said "She will forgive me if i cheat on her. by Cutehector(m): 10:09am On Jan 30, 2016
Girlfriend loading....
Re: She said "She will forgive me if i cheat on her. by chigoizie7(m): 10:55am On Jan 30, 2016
Lolz, one once told me, I will forgive u, but also be ready to forgive me when I cheat too.
Re: She said "She will forgive me if i cheat on her. by vicraven(m): 10:59am On Jan 30, 2016
duuude! are you dumb? shes fvcking someguy,probably ur bestfriend!... use ur brain
Re: She said "She will forgive me if i cheat on her. by Nobody: 11:03am On Jan 30, 2016
Lemme just say nowadays, we ladies see dis cheating as normal thing. Yes! U read it wella. Normal things. Guys are polygamous in nature(they can't counter this). It has always been lyk dis and it will forever be. As a lady, just knw ur position, chikena!
Re: She said "She will forgive me if i cheat on her. by Nobody: 11:03am On Jan 30, 2016
vicraven:
duuude! are you dumb? shes fvcking someguy,probably ur bestfriend!... use ur brain
***sighs***
Who ar u exactly undecided
Re: She said "She will forgive me if i cheat on her. by cruzita(f): 11:03am On Jan 30, 2016
BE CAREFUL OOOO
Re: She said "She will forgive me if i cheat on her. by cruzita(f): 11:04am On Jan 30, 2016
I will forgive him if he will also forgive me too.
Re: She said "She will forgive me if i cheat on her. by vicraven(m): 11:07am On Jan 30, 2016
HateU2:
***sighs*** Who ar u exactly undecided
that dude you can never have... cos i dont exist
Re: She said "She will forgive me if i cheat on her. by Nobody: 11:08am On Jan 30, 2016
vicraven:
that dude you can never have... cos i dont exist
I seee
Re: She said "She will forgive me if i cheat on her. by vicraven(m): 11:11am On Jan 30, 2016
HateU2:
u're lovely
thanks,buh ion like you anyway
Re: She said "She will forgive me if i cheat on her. by Nobody: 11:13am On Jan 30, 2016
I personally don't think any girl who loves her partner and is committed to him, would welcome the thought of him cheating on her. It doesn't add up. Girls are naturally jealous beings. Just seeing her man stare at another lady, sometimes gets a girl upset, not to talk of cheating on her with someone else.

For your girlfriend to harbour such thought, then it means she is probably cheating on you with someone else or maybe cheated on you in the past, so she is apparently trying to balance things out.

It's as simple as this- If she can't conceive the thought of herself cheating on you, then she would definitely abhor the idea of you cheating on her. In fact, she wouldn't even want to discuss it with you, because if I am not mistaken, that's every girl's worst fear in a relationship.

2 Likes

Re: She said "She will forgive me if i cheat on her. by Nobody: 11:16am On Jan 30, 2016
vicraven:
thanks,buh ion like you anyway
Ewooooooooooooo
Re: She said "She will forgive me if i cheat on her. by vicraven(m): 11:18am On Jan 30, 2016
HateU2:
Ewooooooooooooo
lol,now you see...
Re: She said "She will forgive me if i cheat on her. by djgrafiti(m): 11:41am On Jan 30, 2016
vicraven:
No i am not dumb and she is not fvcking my best friend.....cos she is my best friend plus she loves me too much to lose me to another gal just cos of 30 mins sex.Now next time try to be more respectful it helps.
Re: She said "She will forgive me if i cheat on her. by Nobody: 11:43am On Jan 30, 2016
Why will you ask such a question. Are you preparing to cheat on her ? You have just made her more careful about you on whether you can be trusted or not.

Anyway you can find out nau. Go and cheat on her then tell her. Lets see if she wont poison you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She said "She will forgive me if i cheat on her. by djgrafiti(m): 11:44am On Jan 30, 2016
HateU2:
Lemme just say nowadays, we ladies see dis cheating as normal thing. Yes! U read it wella. Normal things. Guys are polygamous in nature(they can't counter this). It has always been lyk dis and it will forever be. As a lady, just knw ur position, chikena!
Another sensible lady
Re: She said "She will forgive me if i cheat on her. by djgrafiti(m): 11:48am On Jan 30, 2016
ilobasama:
Why will you ask such a question. Are you preparing to cheat on her ? You have just made her more careful about you on whether you can be trusted or not.

Anyway you can find out nau. Go and cheat on her then tell her. Lets see if she wont poison you.
She will definately poison me bro.....she said she will forgive but from the look in her eyes hmmm that talk no reach her mind o.

1 Like

Re: She said "She will forgive me if i cheat on her. by vicraven(m): 12:00pm On Jan 30, 2016
djgrafiti:
No i am not dumb and she is not fvcking my best friend.....cos she is my best friend plus she loves me too much to lose me to another gal just cos of 30 mins sex.Now next time try to be more respectful it helps.
bro,i sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo piry you...
just dont open another silly thread saying "u know that my girlfriend?yes that one,shes preggies for my bestfriend".
Re: She said "She will forgive me if i cheat on her. by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jan 30, 2016
Quit the relationship, because she also cheats on u frequently
Re: She said "She will forgive me if i cheat on her. by djgrafiti(m): 12:16pm On Jan 30, 2016
vicraven:
bro,i sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo piry you...
just dont open another silly thread saying "u know that my girlfriend?yes that one,shes preggies for my bestfriend".
Noted i won't sir.....thanks for ur mb.
Re: She said "She will forgive me if i cheat on her. by djgrafiti(m): 12:18pm On Jan 30, 2016
lilzcee:
Quit the relationship, because she also cheats on u frequently
ur signature says it all.
Re: She said "She will forgive me if i cheat on her. by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jan 30, 2016
djgrafiti:
ur signature says it all.
angry just my opinion
Re: She said "She will forgive me if i cheat on her. by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jan 30, 2016
kilokeys:
My gf once told me... " i forgive u in advance".. As in ehn. She has forgiven me even for supposed future cheating.

And it just took the fun out if cheating.... Like.. Whats the point? So why bother when she'll hold no grudge.

She don twist my mind o.. Chai. Reverse psychology

Reverse psychology at its finest.
Re: She said "She will forgive me if i cheat on her. by herboshedhe(f): 12:47pm On Jan 30, 2016
djgrafiti:
It just so happened that she came to spend the nite with me yesterday,one thing led to another and we got talking about our relationship and how far we've come,and then i asked her "Baby if i ever cheat on u what will u do? after a long pause she asked 'Michael have u cheated on me?I said No! which is the truth.then she said well if u cheat on me i will forgive u depending on who u cheat on me with.Now i am confused as to why she said that because the last time i checked she was ready to kill any lady she sees around me.
OP,u aint safe,she's telling you ironically that you are dead once she finds out#beware#
Re: She said "She will forgive me if i cheat on her. by AfroKnight: 1:19pm On Jan 30, 2016
Why don't you test if she means it. Cheat on her first. Let's see.
Re: She said "She will forgive me if i cheat on her. by MoonChildng: 1:54pm On Jan 30, 2016
You always make a lot of sense . Kudos
Decker:
I personally don't think any girl who loves her partner and is committed to him, would welcome the thought of him cheating on her. It doesn't add up. Girls are naturally jealous beings. Just seeing her man stare at another lady, sometimes gets a girl upset, not to talk of cheating on her with someone else.

For your girlfriend to harbour such thought, then it means she is probably cheating on you with someone else or maybe cheated on you in the past, so she is apparently trying to balance things out.

It's as simple as this- If she can't conceive the thought of herself cheating on you, then she would definitely abhor the idea of you cheating on her. In fact, she wouldn't even want to discuss it with you, because if I am not mistaken, that's every girl's worst fear in a relationship.
Re: She said "She will forgive me if i cheat on her. by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jan 30, 2016
Re: She said "She will forgive me if i cheat on her. by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jan 30, 2016
once you cheat on me and o get to know, its OVER!!!

op observe your girlfriend carefully, there is more to her smiley
Re: She said "She will forgive me if i cheat on her. by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jan 30, 2016
MoonChildng:
You always make a lot of sense . Kudos

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

8 Things Guys Will Do When They Are Seriously In Love / She Asked Me To Wash Her Panties, I Refused, Then ... / What I Think The Government Needs To Look Into Concerning Child birth Control

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.