Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,967 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

What Would U Do If Ur Girlfriend Does This To U? Kill Her? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would U Do If Ur Girlfriend Does This To U? Kill Her? (6482 Views)

3 Exercises My Girlfriend Does Every Morning / See The Shocking Thing My Girlfriend Does At Night (viewer Disretion) 18+ / If Your Girlfriend Does Not Have This Kind Of Nyash.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Would U Do If Ur Girlfriend Does This To U? Kill Her? by potolistic(m): 4:00pm On Jan 31, 2016
Lemme describe 0p in four words
M
U
M
U
Re: What Would U Do If Ur Girlfriend Does This To U? Kill Her? by temblor(m): 4:57pm On Jan 31, 2016
EFCC supposed to invite you, and from there straight to Yaba left you go. embarassed
Re: What Would U Do If Ur Girlfriend Does This To U? Kill Her? by dazzlingd(m): 5:21pm On Jan 31, 2016
op please post your picture here I first so I can see the mumu dat posted this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Would U Do If Ur Girlfriend Does This To U? Kill Her? by ThatNaijaNigger: 5:42pm On Jan 31, 2016
martyns303:
Sometimes having a penis doesn't make u a man, zero testosterone.

Now my advice, stop seeing urself as inferior, reject every form of low self esteem. The "short black boy" tag u have given urself is holding u back. U deserve so much better.
abeg 50+ likes for this guy
Re: What Would U Do If Ur Girlfriend Does This To U? Kill Her? by Jadekitana(f): 5:50pm On Jan 31, 2016
wtfCode:
op inferiority complex dey worry u honestly.
where is ur brain @? angry

I always admire the smileys in your signature cheesy seems dey change everytime, how did u do it? cheesy
Re: What Would U Do If Ur Girlfriend Does This To U? Kill Her? by Lolaabokoku(f): 7:05pm On Jan 31, 2016
fbtowner:
Lol. Ma guy u have been magalized. Fear not u are not the first version grin

Ur mumu na 1st class 5.0 on dot grin
Lol
Re: What Would U Do If Ur Girlfriend Does This To U? Kill Her? by Electronzeez(m): 7:22pm On Jan 31, 2016
Op you are an idi.ot , kill your self instead for being this stupeed . It seems you have some zika virus in your brain grin
Re: What Would U Do If Ur Girlfriend Does This To U? Kill Her? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jan 31, 2016
Egbon, can't you see the handwriting on the WALL?? ... you're the bank account ( zenith grin) , her so-called bff is the true boyfriend.. abeg LEAVE TRASH FOR LAWMA..
Re: What Would U Do If Ur Girlfriend Does This To U? Kill Her? by flokii: 8:14pm On Jan 31, 2016
CaroLyner:
how can a guy be this clueless?? ?

grin

you mean clueless?... like otueke clueless cheesy
Re: What Would U Do If Ur Girlfriend Does This To U? Kill Her? by TheAziz: 9:06pm On Jan 31, 2016
hmmm bro, this bff of a thing sef,
Re: What Would U Do If Ur Girlfriend Does This To U? Kill Her? by wtfCode: 9:44pm On Jan 31, 2016
Jadekitana:

I always admire the smileys in your signature cheesy seems dey change everytime, how did u do it? cheesy
hehehe...u really wanna know?
Its gonna take u some private lecturing cheesy wink
Re: What Would U Do If Ur Girlfriend Does This To U? Kill Her? by skywalker240(m): 9:59pm On Jan 31, 2016
fbtowner:
Lol. Ma guy u have been magalized. Fear not u are not the first version grin

Ur mumu na 1st class 5.0 on dot grin

And i pray it doesnt hav O T A updates because him go upgrade to 6.1 maga lizzard grin grin

Seriously d guy 4ll men hand,
Tell him to Hook me up 4 counselling on how to make dat gal cry her toto
Re: What Would U Do If Ur Girlfriend Does This To U? Kill Her? by andyanders: 10:02pm On Jan 31, 2016
bankable:
i have this girl dat m dating and i luv her so much and i guess she loves me although m doubting it.m 25 and m short, dark and not too fine(dont wanna call myself ugly) and this gel on the other hand is 21 and very sexy too. but their is dis guy dat is in her dept he is also 21 hes very handsome tall and lightskinned. she calls this dude her bff such that she uses it as an excuse to get away with d attrocities she commit wit him like hugging him sitting on his leg even kissing him sometimes buh as a mature person i bone sha. this gel does not allow me to touch her even though i spend alot of money on her and shower her with expensive gifts. on this fateful day as usual i went to see my love nd i was about entering i dint knock d door only for me to see a flash of her unclothedness she quickly pushed me away nd slammed the door claiming she wants to dress so i waited for her to finish dressing then she opened the door. when i entered i got the shock of my life i saw this her so called bff in d same room meaning she was naked with him inside d room. the most annoying thing is that this stupid girl claim hes her bff so dia nothing wrong. see me see wahala see yeye talk for yeye mouth. i feel like killing her if na you wetin u go do. or am i too hard on her.

Only sick people like you reason this way.She does not luv you and u wanna kill her? They should take you to Yaba for examination or to reformat your brain to see if you can be reasonable.

1 Like

Re: What Would U Do If Ur Girlfriend Does This To U? Kill Her? by macho44(m): 10:03pm On Jan 31, 2016
bankable:
i have this girl dat m dating and i luv her so much and i guess she loves me although m doubting it.m 25 and m short, dark and not too fine(dont wanna call myself ugly) and this gel on the other hand is 21 and very sexy too. but their is dis guy dat is in her dept he is also 21 hes very handsome tall and lightskinned. she calls this dude her bff such that she uses it as an excuse to get away with d attrocities she commit wit him like hugging him sitting on his leg even kissing him sometimes buh as a mature person i bone sha. this gel does not allow me to touch her even though i spend alot of money on her and shower her with expensive gifts. on this fateful day as usual i went to see my love nd i was about entering i dint knock d door only for me to see a flash of her unclothedness she quickly pushed me away nd slammed the door claiming she wants to dress so i waited for her to finish dressing then she opened the door. when i entered i got the shock of my life i saw this her so called bff in d same room meaning she was naked with him inside d room. the most annoying thing is that this stupid girl claim hes her bff so dia nothing wrong. see me see wahala see yeye talk for yeye mouth. i feel like killing her if na you wetin u go do. or am i too hard on her.
MUMU Personified, that is who u are
www.adielem.com
Re: What Would U Do If Ur Girlfriend Does This To U? Kill Her? by Jadekitana(f): 10:19pm On Jan 31, 2016
cheesy cheesy
wtfCode:

hehehe...u really wanna know?
Its gonna take u some private lecturing cheesy wink
Re: What Would U Do If Ur Girlfriend Does This To U? Kill Her? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jan 31, 2016
My brother, since i was born and now that i'm a teen, i have never seen a nigga that is as foolish as you. It is obvious that you are just her maga and that other guy is enjoying her punny.
Re: What Would U Do If Ur Girlfriend Does This To U? Kill Her? by Damfostopper(m): 10:41pm On Jan 31, 2016
Sorry.... I don't av time for love... So I no get advice for low esteem daft pipu
Re: What Would U Do If Ur Girlfriend Does This To U? Kill Her? by aka12(m): 11:44pm On Jan 31, 2016
CaroLyner:
him mugu,maga or abi na mugo i go calam don reach raise to power infinity!!!smhfu

1 Like

Re: What Would U Do If Ur Girlfriend Does This To U? Kill Her? by uchennamani(m): 11:59pm On Jan 31, 2016
E dey amaze me how some people go come nairaland dey throw lies here and there!
Re: What Would U Do If Ur Girlfriend Does This To U? Kill Her? by Kriszzy01: 12:16am On Feb 01, 2016
Ur 25 nd still "short" in sense. Could'nt help sayn dat but u really dnt need advice 2 knw wats up.
Re: What Would U Do If Ur Girlfriend Does This To U? Kill Her? by lovely17(m): 12:29am On Feb 01, 2016
M just here singing MAGA!!!!!! don pay shout hallelujah
Re: What Would U Do If Ur Girlfriend Does This To U? Kill Her? by Nobody: 1:42am On Feb 01, 2016
Romance land na real comic relief cheesy grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Would U Do If Ur Girlfriend Does This To U? Kill Her? by Nobody: 8:40am On Feb 01, 2016
Chillext:
What's bff?
best friends fvcking

1 Like

Re: What Would U Do If Ur Girlfriend Does This To U? Kill Her? by bentlywills(m): 9:07am On Feb 01, 2016
CaroLyner:

No b small clueless
Re: What Would U Do If Ur Girlfriend Does This To U? Kill Her? by executioner27: 9:43am On Feb 01, 2016
bankable:

You have what the medical people term a disorder arising from the conflict between the desire to be noticed and the fear of being humiliated, characterized by aggressiveness or withdrawal into oneself. The babe is not yours..she is just talking to u for the gifts you shower her. You na maga. Leave her and move on. Then stop seeing youself as u described. you are wonderful and handsome. every babe would wanna be with u.

1 Like

Re: What Would U Do If Ur Girlfriend Does This To U? Kill Her? by Nobody: 10:12am On Feb 01, 2016
Bro, u need to be use as burnt offering to your ancestors
Re: What Would U Do If Ur Girlfriend Does This To U? Kill Her? by Nobody: 10:12am On Feb 01, 2016
Bro, u need to be used as a burnt offering to your ancestors
Re: What Would U Do If Ur Girlfriend Does This To U? Kill Her? by vizboy(m): 10:29am On Feb 01, 2016
OK Don't mind those people that commented before me they are jealous of ur love life. Carry on wink grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
Re: What Would U Do If Ur Girlfriend Does This To U? Kill Her? by demzylahot(m): 10:45am On Feb 01, 2016
u r acting like she asked you out so she dictates everything that happens in the relationship
Re: What Would U Do If Ur Girlfriend Does This To U? Kill Her? by Henrygreat212(m): 12:53pm On Feb 01, 2016
bankable:
....... Bro if ur Temperament permits you to kill, why not Kill yourself first...Move on with ur life and allow that girl to enjoy her love life....what u need now is money, peace of mid and a fulfilled dreams.....at a later stage Love will come banging at ur door every second.....Thanks and God Bless Us All.
Re: What Would U Do If Ur Girlfriend Does This To U? Kill Her? by hayotundeh: 1:26pm On Feb 01, 2016
advice to op.....leave the girl n move on with your life....its evident she sees u as a friend nothing more.
Re: What Would U Do If Ur Girlfriend Does This To U? Kill Her? by morganist99(m): 1:36pm On Feb 01, 2016
CaroLyner:
are you insane

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Announces She Needs A Man For Marriage. People Can't Stop Laughing. See why / Meet Laolu Osinbajo,the Only Son Of Prof Yemi Osinbajo, Who Is A Pastor And A La / Do You Believe In Public Displays Of Affection?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.