Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,352 members, 7,836,445 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

Ladies: Which Nairalander Would You like to Give A Blow.job? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Which Nairalander Would You like to Give A Blow.job? (3910 Views)

Which Nairalander Would It Be? / Which Nairalander Would You Prefer****? / Which Nairalander Would You Wanna Go Out With This Valentine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: Which Nairalander Would You like to Give A Blow.job? by Nobody: 6:49am On Feb 01, 2016
HateU2:
Yes, like he's in another world like the paradise that all this Jehoval witness always show us in their book grin

thats if you can actually make him scream,
Re: Ladies: Which Nairalander Would You like to Give A Blow.job? by Nobody: 6:52am On Feb 01, 2016
PrimeMinisterr:

thats if you can actually make him scream,
He will definitely scream and shout self. I will work with my tongue nd d tongue will work on the tip of his D.
Re: Ladies: Which Nairalander Would You like to Give A Blow.job? by Nobody: 6:53am On Feb 01, 2016
PrimeMinisterr:

A novice?

A minor ?
No sir,I'm quite grown up,thank you. tongue
An a novice -less than that even.
Re: Ladies: Which Nairalander Would You like to Give A Blow.job? by Nobody: 6:57am On Feb 01, 2016
QueenValerie:
No sir,I'm quite grown up,thank you. tongue
An a novice -less than that even.

#smiles, then perhaps I'll consider giving you an invitation ...
Re: Ladies: Which Nairalander Would You like to Give A Blow.job? by Nobody: 7:03am On Feb 01, 2016
PrimeMinisterr:

#smiles, then perhaps I'll consider giving you an invitation ...
tongue whatever Minister tongue
Re: Ladies: Which Nairalander Would You like to Give A Blow.job? by Smartguy001(m): 7:08am On Feb 01, 2016
delectablegyal:
I'd like to gv l.a.l.a.s.t.i.c.l.a.la.

U?

Abeg if u finish wit l.a.l.a.s.t.i.c.l.a.la cum give my own... kiss
Re: Ladies: Which Nairalander Would You like to Give A Blow.job? by Nobody: 7:08am On Feb 01, 2016
HateU2:
He will definitely scream and shout self. I will work with my tongue nd d tongue will work on the tip of his D.

he'd prolly cum in your mouth.
Re: Ladies: Which Nairalander Would You like to Give A Blow.job? by Nobody: 7:11am On Feb 01, 2016
QueenValerie:
tongue whatever Minister tongue

#smiles, though I doubt if you've got an ounce of naughtiness in you.
Re: Ladies: Which Nairalander Would You like to Give A Blow.job? by Nobody: 7:17am On Feb 01, 2016
PrimeMinisterr:

he'd prolly cum in your mouth.
nd I will bite his D
Re: Ladies: Which Nairalander Would You like to Give A Blow.job? by Nobody: 7:20am On Feb 01, 2016
PrimeMinisterr:

#smiles, though I doubt if you've got an ounce of naughtiness in you.
Nope grin I'm a good girl,honest vbnn
HateU2:
nd I will bite his D
Yep,he gon been thought I was a shark.
Re: Ladies: Which Nairalander Would You like to Give A Blow.job? by Nobody: 7:25am On Feb 01, 2016
[quote author=QueenValerie post=42511066] Nope grin I'm a good girl,honest

hahaha, okay uhmm I think Am a good guy too, whadya think?
Re: Ladies: Which Nairalander Would You like to Give A Blow.job? by Nobody: 7:32am On Feb 01, 2016
HateU2:
nd I will bite his D

hahaha, nah don't do that...
Re: Ladies: Which Nairalander Would You like to Give A Blow.job? by Nobody: 7:32am On Feb 01, 2016
PrimeMinisterr:
hahaha, okay uhmm I think Am a good too,whadya think?
I think a few things about this post.
1.YOU A LIE. Minister they outta lock you away. cheesy
2.You typin' how you talk. cheesy
3.An what you mean"hahaha",you tryin' ta say I'ma lie?
Re: Ladies: Which Nairalander Would You like to Give A Blow.job? by Nobody: 7:47am On Feb 01, 2016
QueenValerie:
I think a few things about this post.
1.YOU A LIE. Minister they outta lock you away. cheesy
2.You typin' how you talk. cheesy
3.An what you mean"hahaha",you tryin' ta say I'ma lie?

hihihi, Am to be locked inside a tavern with hundreds of pretty maidens, barrels of beer and steaks . (on popular demand)
Re: Ladies: Which Nairalander Would You like to Give A Blow.job? by Nobody: 7:56am On Feb 01, 2016
PrimeMinisterr:

hihihi, Am to be locked inside a tavern with hundreds of pretty maidens, barrels of beer and steaks . (on popular demand)
Okay.But this is how I see it playin' out after:
1.They eat up all yer food an drink up all your beer cheesy
Or
2.You get a beer belly from drinkin' them all yerself cause they hate the taste.
An they don't find you hot anymore an won't touch you. grin
Re: Ladies: Which Nairalander Would You like to Give A Blow.job? by Nobody: 8:00am On Feb 01, 2016
QueenValerie:
Okay.But this is how I see it playin' out after:
1.They eat up all her food an drink up all your beer cheesy
Or
2.You get a beer belly from drikin' them all yerself cause they hate the taste.
An they don't find you hot anymore an won't touch you. grin

hahaha, spare Me such tales, you n I know it's not abouh beers n steaks buh ................#winks you know.
Re: Ladies: Which Nairalander Would You like to Give A Blow.job? by Nobody: 8:04am On Feb 01, 2016
PrimeMinisterr:

hahaha, spare Me such tales, you n I know it's not abouh beers n steaks buh ................#winks you know.
Yes but you've a beer belly now. wink
Minister you like deralin' threads don't ya? I'm begin' ta have remorse.
Re: Ladies: Which Nairalander Would You like to Give A Blow.job? by Nobody: 8:09am On Feb 01, 2016
HateU2:
see your life for outside sad
Re: Ladies: Which Nairalander Would You like to Give A Blow.job? by Nobody: 8:14am On Feb 01, 2016
Jacksparr0w1207:
see your life for outside sad
See ur life in the mouth of d fish undecided
Re: Ladies: Which Nairalander Would You like to Give A Blow.job? by Nobody: 8:16am On Feb 01, 2016
QueenValerie:
Yes but you've a beer belly now. wink
Minister you like deralin' threads don't ya? I'm begin' ta have remorse.

I've got one of the flattest tommy,

derailing? I don't think so. even if the owner of this forum posts an article , I'd still chat up whoever I want to...
Re: Ladies: Which Nairalander Would You like to Give A Blow.job? by Nobody: 8:18am On Feb 01, 2016
HateU2:
See ur life in the mouth of d fish undecided
d!cksucker

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Which Nairalander Would You like to Give A Blow.job? by Nobody: 8:22am On Feb 01, 2016
PrimeMinisterr:

I've got one of the flattest tommy,
derailing? I don't think so. even if the owner of this forum posts an article , I'd still chat up whoever I want to...
Not after them beers wink
Good day I don't want ta derail anymore than I have.
Re: Ladies: Which Nairalander Would You like to Give A Blow.job? by Nobody: 8:24am On Feb 01, 2016
Jacksparr0w1207:
d!cksucker
pvssy sucker

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Which Nairalander Would You like to Give A Blow.job? by Nobody: 8:26am On Feb 01, 2016
QueenValerie:
Not after them beers wink Good day I don't want ta derail anymore than I have.

#smiles, such naivety !
Re: Ladies: Which Nairalander Would You like to Give A Blow.job? by Julietcutie(f): 8:29am On Feb 01, 2016
RexKexMilann:
And who is this unceremonious fool?undecided
cry
RexKexMilann:
And who is this unceremonious fool?
undecided exactly who is d fool?
Re: Ladies: Which Nairalander Would You like to Give A Blow.job? by Nobody: 8:33am On Feb 01, 2016
HateU2:
nd I will bite his D

shocked shocked grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies: Which Nairalander Would You like to Give A Blow.job? by Nobody: 9:09am On Feb 01, 2016
HateU2:
pvssy sucker
we don't suck it, we eat it wink wink
Re: Ladies: Which Nairalander Would You like to Give A Blow.job? by Nobody: 9:14am On Feb 01, 2016
Jacksparr0w1207:
we don't suck it, we eat it wink wink
Ewwwwww. No wonder ur mouth looks lyk V tongue
Re: Ladies: Which Nairalander Would You like to Give A Blow.job? by Nobody: 9:20am On Feb 01, 2016
HateU2:
Ewwwwww. No wonder ur mouth looks lyk V tongue
yea, like your V smiley wink
Re: Ladies: Which Nairalander Would You like to Give A Blow.job? by samchem(m): 9:28am On Feb 01, 2016
rawpadgin:
apparently u are dick starved hence u naughty behaviour
I tink so too...well she doesn't look AD anyway so am Avb..
Re: Ladies: Which Nairalander Would You like to Give A Blow.job? by Jadekitana(f): 9:31am On Feb 01, 2016
wtfCode:

wink slides down my boxers 4 u, puts ma thing in ur mouth...lol
while u...

Hahaha you have come again cheesy
Re: Ladies: Which Nairalander Would You like to Give A Blow.job? by marieolae(f): 9:33am On Feb 01, 2016
Umm
LORDSAMURAI:
I WILL LIKE TO GIVE HEAD TO MARIEOLAE/MAREIOLAE

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Will You Feel When You Realized Your Child Is Homosexual / ••SHOWER SEX...ANY SPECIAL FEELING? / I Hate My Face....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.