Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,560 members, 7,837,154 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Ladies: Which Nairalander Would You like to Give A Blow.job? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Which Nairalander Would You like to Give A Blow.job? (3916 Views)

Which Nairalander Would It Be? / Which Nairalander Would You Prefer****? / Which Nairalander Would You Wanna Go Out With This Valentine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: Which Nairalander Would You like to Give A Blow.job? by Nobody: 9:35am On Feb 01, 2016
Jacksparr0w1207:
yea, like your V smiley wink
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Ladies: Which Nairalander Would You like to Give A Blow.job? by ggrin(f): 9:40am On Feb 01, 2016
kinglekan:

Ode undecided
hunter?undecided
Re: Ladies: Which Nairalander Would You like to Give A Blow.job? by kinglekan: 9:41am On Feb 01, 2016
ggrin:
hunter?undecided

Tani yin o? undecided
Re: Ladies: Which Nairalander Would You like to Give A Blow.job? by ggrin(f): 9:43am On Feb 01, 2016
kinglekan:

Tani yin o? undecided
ebora undecided
Re: Ladies: Which Nairalander Would You like to Give A Blow.job? by kinglekan: 9:44am On Feb 01, 2016
ggrin:
ebora undecided

Abajo undecided

This way to lagoon grin =========>>>>>
Re: Ladies: Which Nairalander Would You like to Give A Blow.job? by pbs4real(m): 9:45am On Feb 01, 2016
marieolae:
Umm
and u knw am the jealous typeundecided
Re: Ladies: Which Nairalander Would You like to Give A Blow.job? by Nobody: 9:49am On Feb 01, 2016
Ndi asai ejogu n' nairaland
Re: Ladies: Which Nairalander Would You like to Give A Blow.job? by pbs4real(m): 9:49am On Feb 01, 2016
delectablegyal:
I'd like to gv l.a.l.a.s.t.i.c.l.a.la.

U?
u jez excape 4rm yaba left i guess?cos none of ur posts makes sense
Re: Ladies: Which Nairalander Would You like to Give A Blow.job? by delectablegyal(f): 9:54am On Feb 01, 2016
marieolae:
Umm
this girl dey like do like virgin. Who knows? Mayb na she fvck pass.
Re: Ladies: Which Nairalander Would You like to Give A Blow.job? by wtfCode: 10:07am On Feb 01, 2016
Jadekitana:

Hahaha you have come again cheesy

hehehehehe...what do u have do?
we are in the Mouth Gig section cheesy
Re: Ladies: Which Nairalander Would You like to Give A Blow.job? by Nobody: 10:13am On Feb 01, 2016
HateU2:
undecided undecided undecided
kini?
Re: Ladies: Which Nairalander Would You like to Give A Blow.job? by MrCork: 10:16am On Feb 01, 2016
delectablegyal:
I'd like to gv l.a.l.a.s.t.i.c.l.a.la.

U?

^^^^delectablegyal IS A MALE!!!

Re: Ladies: Which Nairalander Would You like to Give A Blow.job? by delectablegyal(f): 10:22am On Feb 01, 2016
MrCork:

this i.diot is not a londoner.
Re: Ladies: Which Nairalander Would You like to Give A Blow.job? by ggrin(f): 10:23am On Feb 01, 2016
kinglekan:

Abajo undecided
This way to lagoon grin =========>>>>>
grin
Re: Ladies: Which Nairalander Would You like to Give A Blow.job? by Nobody: 10:23am On Feb 01, 2016
MrCork:

I know already

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies: Which Nairalander Would You like to Give A Blow.job? by NnamdiN: 10:27am On Feb 01, 2016
Make I camp here in case y'all run out of nairaland guys.
Where's the manifest so I'd write my name in capital letters.
Re: Ladies: Which Nairalander Would You like to Give A Blow.job? by Nobody: 10:36am On Feb 01, 2016
Jacksparr0w1207:
kini?
kiniun ni
Re: Ladies: Which Nairalander Would You like to Give A Blow.job? by Nobody: 10:44am On Feb 01, 2016
marieolae:
Umm
yeah dats right, i wanna give u head as in make u go 69, anyways good morning and how are u?
Re: Ladies: Which Nairalander Would You like to Give A Blow.job? by MrCork: 10:51am On Feb 01, 2016
delectablegyal:

this i.diot is not a londoner.

^^^^^another dumb male pretendin to be female on nairaland...Edddiot boy! undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies: Which Nairalander Would You like to Give A Blow.job? by Tyviv(f): 11:00am On Feb 01, 2016
For wah? What sort of question is that
Re: Ladies: Which Nairalander Would You like to Give A Blow.job? by marieolae(f): 11:41am On Feb 01, 2016
Keep on guessing undecided..at the end of the day it's none of your business. Bless.
delectablegyal:

this girl dey like do like virgin. Who knows? Mayb na she fvck pass.
Re: Ladies: Which Nairalander Would You like to Give A Blow.job? by delectablegyal(f): 12:21pm On Feb 01, 2016
marieolae:
Keep on guessing undecided..at the end of the day it's none of your business. Bless.

Guess? U dey fvck.
Re: Ladies: Which Nairalander Would You like to Give A Blow.job? by anigbajumo(m): 12:54pm On Feb 01, 2016
Tyviv:
For wah? What sort of question is that

Reply at yer own peril...
Re: Ladies: Which Nairalander Would You like to Give A Blow.job? by Chelseafan1: 1:21pm On Feb 01, 2016
This kinda thread tho cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies: Which Nairalander Would You like to Give A Blow.job? by laurenziz6(m): 6:26pm On Feb 01, 2016
delectablegyal:

u dey mind dem?

Is DAT u in your dp cause or smoking hot

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Tries Advertising Sofa On Facebook, Accidentally Posts Pic Of Her Boobs / Why Is It That When Guys Get Tired Of Having Sex With You, They Make Excuses / What are your tricks to start a Conversation With A Stranger?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.