Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Ladies: Which Nairalander Would You like to Give A Blow.job? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Which Nairalander Would You like to Give A Blow.job? (3884 Views)

Which Nairalander Would It Be? / Which Nairalander Would You Prefer****? / Which Nairalander Would You Wanna Go Out With This Valentine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies: Which Nairalander Would You like to Give A Blow.job? by delectablegyal(f): 11:22pm On Jan 31, 2016
I'd like to gv l.a.l.a.s.t.i.c.l.a.la.

U?

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Which Nairalander Would You like to Give A Blow.job? by RexKexMilann: 11:23pm On Jan 31, 2016
And who is this unceremonious fool?undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Which Nairalander Would You like to Give A Blow.job? by delectablegyal(f): 11:26pm On Jan 31, 2016
RexKexMilann:
And who is this unceremonious fool?undecided

your girlfriend.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies: Which Nairalander Would You like to Give A Blow.job? by SamJed(m): 11:27pm On Jan 31, 2016
So u no wan sleep...all these night crawlers eh...anyway i am proudly #teamweddingnight...is there any #teamweddingnight girl on nairaland sef Abi all the girls have spoil finish
Re: Ladies: Which Nairalander Would You like to Give A Blow.job? by laurenziz6(m): 11:28pm On Jan 31, 2016
Waiting for hypocrites who benefit from and give Mouth Gig to come and bash this thread-

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Which Nairalander Would You like to Give A Blow.job? by wtfCode: 11:29pm On Jan 31, 2016
**spreads mat**
grin
Re: Ladies: Which Nairalander Would You like to Give A Blow.job? by delectablegyal(f): 11:30pm On Jan 31, 2016
laurenziz6:
Waiting for hypocrites who benefit from and give Mouth Gig to come and bash this thread-

u dey mind dem?
Re: Ladies: Which Nairalander Would You like to Give A Blow.job? by divinehand2003(m): 11:30pm On Jan 31, 2016
Maybe delectablegyal or no one else tongue tongue tongue
Re: Ladies: Which Nairalander Would You like to Give A Blow.job? by delectablegyal(f): 11:33pm On Jan 31, 2016
wtfCode:
**spreads mat**
grin

*joins him on the mat. Slightly massaging him*
Re: Ladies: Which Nairalander Would You like to Give A Blow.job? by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jan 31, 2016
This one's beyond saving.
Re: Ladies: Which Nairalander Would You like to Give A Blow.job? by wtfCode: 11:41pm On Jan 31, 2016
delectablegyal:

*joins him on the mat. Slightly massaging him*
wink slides down my boxers 4 u, puts ma thing in ur mouth...lol
while u...

Re: Ladies: Which Nairalander Would You like to Give A Blow.job? by Topestbilly(m): 11:42pm On Jan 31, 2016
I'll give it to @delectablegyal
Re: Ladies: Which Nairalander Would You like to Give A Blow.job? by olac21(m): 11:43pm On Jan 31, 2016
My good God when will this thing get wise?

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Which Nairalander Would You like to Give A Blow.job? by abiolert(m): 11:43pm On Jan 31, 2016
Op e be like say u dey like give head shall o, if yes, then we be the same. lol nor mind those hypocrite wey go talk am say e bad yet na them dey do am pass.
Re: Ladies: Which Nairalander Would You like to Give A Blow.job? by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jan 31, 2016
Op is an ineffectual Buffon

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Which Nairalander Would You like to Give A Blow.job? by jaymejate: 11:51pm On Jan 31, 2016
Out every one!

Re: Ladies: Which Nairalander Would You like to Give A Blow.job? by divinehand2003(m): 12:01am On Feb 01, 2016
Lol
Re: Ladies: Which Nairalander Would You like to Give A Blow.job? by kinglekan: 3:50am On Feb 01, 2016
delectablegyal:

U?

Ode undecided
Re: Ladies: Which Nairalander Would You like to Give A Blow.job? by Nobody: 3:57am On Feb 01, 2016
delectablegyal:

U?

Hit like if you agree with the op grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Which Nairalander Would You like to Give A Blow.job? by kinglekan: 4:16am On Feb 01, 2016
Nubian113:

Hit like if you agree with the op grin

Didn't you see my msg? angry angry angry
Re: Ladies: Which Nairalander Would You like to Give A Blow.job? by Nobody: 4:45am On Feb 01, 2016
kinglekan:

Didn't you see my msg? angry angry angry

Replied smiley

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Which Nairalander Would You like to Give A Blow.job? by firstking01(m): 6:06am On Feb 01, 2016
wtfCode:
wink slides down my boxers 4 u, puts ma thing in ur mouth...lol while u...
una two dey craze ba grin
Re: Ladies: Which Nairalander Would You like to Give A Blow.job? by cruzita(f): 6:14am On Feb 01, 2016
nairanlanders wey their kpekus dey like wetin boko haram mould.God forbid
Re: Ladies: Which Nairalander Would You like to Give A Blow.job? by Nobody: 6:15am On Feb 01, 2016
I WILL LIKE TO GIVE HEAD TO MARIEOLAE/MAREIOLAE
Re: Ladies: Which Nairalander Would You like to Give A Blow.job? by Nobody: 6:16am On Feb 01, 2016
Oh goodness lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Re: Ladies: Which Nairalander Would You like to Give A Blow.job? by Nobody: 6:28am On Feb 01, 2016
S.E.U.N
Re: Ladies: Which Nairalander Would You like to Give A Blow.job? by Nobody: 6:37am On Feb 01, 2016
QueenValerie:
Oh goodness lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

so you do know whats a 'bj'
Re: Ladies: Which Nairalander Would You like to Give A Blow.job? by Nobody: 6:39am On Feb 01, 2016
HateU2:
S.E.U.N

can imagine the look of his face, while you're at it.
Re: Ladies: Which Nairalander Would You like to Give A Blow.job? by Nobody: 6:40am On Feb 01, 2016
PrimeMinisterr:

so you do know whats a 'bj'
Of course I do,what do you take me for?
Re: Ladies: Which Nairalander Would You like to Give A Blow.job? by rawpadgin(m): 6:43am On Feb 01, 2016
delectablegyal:

U?
apparently u are dick starved hence u naughty behaviour
Re: Ladies: Which Nairalander Would You like to Give A Blow.job? by Nobody: 6:44am On Feb 01, 2016
PrimeMinisterr:

can imagine the look of his face, while you're at it.
Yes, like he's in another world like the paradise that all this Jehoval witness always show us in their book grin
Re: Ladies: Which Nairalander Would You like to Give A Blow.job? by Nobody: 6:46am On Feb 01, 2016
QueenValerie:
Of course I do,what do you take me for?

A novice?

A minor ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wow! Nigeria Lady Proposes To Her Longtime Boyfriend (see Photo) / Asking Ladies About Their Bodycount(s) / Why Is This, Someone Pls Answer Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.