Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,093 members, 7,818,281 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Can You Bath With Your Spouse Or Bf/gf - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Bath With Your Spouse Or Bf/gf (9594 Views)

Photo: Ladies What Would You Do If Your Husband Or bf Force You To Wear This? / Ladies! Can You Bath Together With Your Guy?? / How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Bath With Your Spouse Or Bf/gf by Moonstone(f): 2:53pm On Jun 30, 2009
I can do so depending on the level of my relationship with that bf but with spouse - YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Can You Bath With Your Spouse Or Bf/gf by TheSeeker(m): 2:58pm On Jun 30, 2009
ibkaye:

Where is the hypocrisy in what I said?

Maybe he needs a proof that he's yet to come to terms with.
Re: Can You Bath With Your Spouse Or Bf/gf by tosyne007(m): 3:05pm On Jun 30, 2009
i see no reason why one cant hav a bath with his g/f or spouse. I will gladly do except if we havent done the real thing (i mean sex).

Some ladies still feel shy about it anyway. I've dealt with a lady like that. She wil gladly do anything wit me in the bedroom but will always recoil outside of it. So, it has to do with whom one is dealing wit and the level of understanding.

Fine, when u hav sex u tend to see everything due to the frenzy but it doesnt stop the shy type (i mean ladies now) to recoil at having a bath with the b/f or spouse after sex. They just cant stand the fact that their b/f or spouse will be starring down their body (i mean appreciating them).

[s]
did u sleep with ur bf with ur clothes on?
[/s]

some tribes practice that. i mean wives hav fun with their face covered. Funny isn't it?
Re: Can You Bath With Your Spouse Or Bf/gf by TheSeeker(m): 3:09pm On Jun 30, 2009
tosyne007:

i see no reason why one cant hav a bath with his g/f or spouse. I will gladly do except if we havent done the real thing (i mean sex).

Some ladies still feel shy about it anyway. I've dealt with a lady like that. She wil gladly do anything wit me in the bedroom but will always recoil outside of it. So, it has to do with whom one is dealing wit and the level of understanding.

Fine, when u hav sex u tend to see everything due to the frenzy but it doesnt stop the shy type (i mean ladies now) to recoil at having a bath with the b/f or spouse after sex. They just cant stand the fact that their b/f or spouse will be starring down their body (i mean appreciating them).

[s][/s]

some tribes practice that. i mean wives hav fun with their face covered. Funny isn't it?

Spot on men! Can you please name some tribes? I'm curious
Re: Can You Bath With Your Spouse Or Bf/gf by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jun 30, 2009
tosyne007:

[s][/s]

Weird
Re: Can You Bath With Your Spouse Or Bf/gf by tosyne007(m): 3:13pm On Jun 30, 2009
@ibikaye
Weird

Can u explain wat u mean by that?
Re: Can You Bath With Your Spouse Or Bf/gf by Seadbari(m): 3:14pm On Jun 30, 2009
If we have had sex then y not, what else is she covering or shy about! N she might even be surprised that sex in the shower is also fun! Which might make her regret her former rebuff, lol grin
Re: Can You Bath With Your Spouse Or Bf/gf by Eaglebabe: 3:24pm On Jun 30, 2009
It is a very romantic thing to do. if u cannot bath with ur spouse/boy/girl friend,then what are u two doing?It is fun.
Re: Can You Bath With Your Spouse Or Bf/gf by TheSeeker(m): 3:30pm On Jun 30, 2009
Seadbari:

If we have had sex then y not, what else is she covering or shy about! N she might even be surprised that sex in the shower is also fun! Which might make her regret her former rebuff, lol grin

Sex in the shower is one of the best!
Re: Can You Bath With Your Spouse Or Bf/gf by bblacky(f): 3:46pm On Jun 30, 2009
mak una talk true abeg, wen una don see everythin wey dey inside den tell me wat s remainin of u to hide, bathing together wiv bf/gf/spouse na same thing as having sex, or do u have sex without goin naked?? 9ja ppl sef, me its nothin i bath wiv my BF as long as i'v shown him my, nothin to hide again jorh.
Re: Can You Bath With Your Spouse Or Bf/gf by deji2005(m): 4:20pm On Jun 30, 2009
Ben20001 love your reply
Re: Can You Bath With Your Spouse Or Bf/gf by deji2005(m): 4:23pm On Jun 30, 2009
whether is boyfriend or husband no difference really
Re: Can You Bath With Your Spouse Or Bf/gf by deji2005(m): 4:25pm On Jun 30, 2009
nice one bblacky
Re: Can You Bath With Your Spouse Or Bf/gf by james2man: 4:35pm On Jun 30, 2009
Well some girls could feel shy having bath with their bf,because when taking bath together you are in the cloud 1 (normal earth)so you can see all the down thing very clearly, But you know now when doing that thing(sex) both of you are in cloud 7 na to put something into something na him go dey your mind, so no time to waste for look around to see the heeemm hemmmmm U should understand naaawww,
Re: Can You Bath With Your Spouse Or Bf/gf by Akpangbon: 4:36pm On Jun 30, 2009
a person that you foks and fok u, whats d problem having bath together?
Re: Can You Bath With Your Spouse Or Bf/gf by whitelexi(m): 4:37pm On Jun 30, 2009
The sweetest part is that u get to wash her entire back. . .   lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Can You Bath With Your Spouse Or Bf/gf by martin1(m): 4:54pm On Jun 30, 2009
ibkaye:

Cannot sleep with my boyfriend either, I hope everything now falls into place
r u a muslim?
Re: Can You Bath With Your Spouse Or Bf/gf by TheSeeker(m): 4:58pm On Jun 30, 2009
martin1:

r u a muslim?

What's wrong even if she's a muslim?
Re: Can You Bath With Your Spouse Or Bf/gf by martin1(m): 5:00pm On Jun 30, 2009
TheSeeker:

What's wrong even if she's a muslim?
D ? is not 4 u.
Re: Can You Bath With Your Spouse Or Bf/gf by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jun 30, 2009
martin1:

r u a muslim?
Lol Why?
Re: Can You Bath With Your Spouse Or Bf/gf by platinumnk(f): 5:09pm On Jun 30, 2009
Showers/ Baths are very fun.

If ure at the level, with ur man and assuming u had already slept with him, then I dont see the problem.

Please do it, you wont regret it!

But i ure a virgin, dont do it.

Showering with ur Sig other is very intimate, and so wonderful! u might lose that viginity!

smiley
Re: Can You Bath With Your Spouse Or Bf/gf by tboy1(m): 5:13pm On Jun 30, 2009
smiley
Re: Can You Bath With Your Spouse Or Bf/gf by TheSeeker(m): 5:19pm On Jun 30, 2009
martin1:

D ? is not 4 u.

I was just complementing what you said and added more flavor to your question. Understand contexts of certain comments before you blow up in somebody's face.
Re: Can You Bath With Your Spouse Or Bf/gf by martin1(m): 5:20pm On Jun 30, 2009
ibkaye:

Lol Why?
z i don't want  2 go too personal.4get grin shocked
Re: Can You Bath With Your Spouse Or Bf/gf by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jun 30, 2009
platinumnk:

Showers/ Baths are very fun.

If ure at the level, with ur man and assuming u had already slept with him, then I dont see the problem.

Please do it, you wont regret it!

But i ure a virgin, dont do it.

Showering with ur Sig other is very intimate, and so wonderful! u might lose that viginity!

smiley

Definitely, it depends on what level you are in the relationship smiley
Re: Can You Bath With Your Spouse Or Bf/gf by Ben13: 5:27pm On Jun 30, 2009
so this bathing is still on. .  

has Ibk finally agree to bath?
Re: Can You Bath With Your Spouse Or Bf/gf by TheSeeker(m): 5:29pm On Jun 30, 2009
Ben20001:

has Ibk finally agree to bath?

No she hasn't. She's still being adamant
Re: Can You Bath With Your Spouse Or Bf/gf by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jun 30, 2009
I will bath with her! Inshort use sponge to wash all the TOTO well well grin
Re: Can You Bath With Your Spouse Or Bf/gf by TheSeeker(m): 5:34pm On Jun 30, 2009
faakay:

I will bath with her! Inshort use sponge to wash all the TOTO well well grin

Do you want to send her running from this thread? grin grin
Re: Can You Bath With Your Spouse Or Bf/gf by sirt1(m): 5:52pm On Jun 30, 2009
@ ibkaye

Are you sure?

@ All, It depends on your moral standard, but

Religiously and morally, It is not good. Pls dont ask me why
Re: Can You Bath With Your Spouse Or Bf/gf by tosyne007(m): 6:01pm On Jun 30, 2009
sir t:

@ ibkaye

Are you sure?

@ All, It depends on your moral standard, but

Religiously and morally, It is not good. Pls dont ask me why

sorry, but i'm gonna ask u, WHY?

i mean, even with ur spouse (that is, COUPLES)
Re: Can You Bath With Your Spouse Or Bf/gf by sirt1(m): 6:07pm On Jun 30, 2009
tosyne007:

sorry, but i'm gonna ask u, WHY?

i mean, even with ur spouse (that is, COUPLES)
If u are legally married, then u are free to do anything.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

3 Things You Should NEVER Do For A Man! / Types Of Bad Luck Events That Happen 24 Hours After Masturbation / Male[men Boys] V Females [ladies, Women, Girl]. The Grudge Match!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.