Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,529 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

When Morals Decline Worldwide. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Morals Decline Worldwide. (551 Views)

The Decline Of Alpha Males & The Rise Of The Beta Male In Western Countries / Ladies, How Do You Decline Giving Guys Your Contact? / Do Gays Have Morals?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Morals Decline Worldwide. by Sarang(f): 5:58am On Feb 03, 2016
When would you say the dramatic moral decline began? Within your lifetime or perhaps that of an older friends or relatives? Some say that world war 1,which erupted in 1914,ushered in our era of unparalleled moral decadence. Professor of history wrote in his book The Generation of 1914: "Those who lived through that war could never rid themselves of the belief that one world had ended and another begun in August 1914."
Everywhere,people saw the standards of social behaviour which were already in decline,completely devastated. Indeed the first world war had a devastating effect upon people's sense of morality. The ten years which followed the war may aptly be known as the Decade of Bad Manners...
With the old order of things had gone a set of values which had given richness and meaning to life,and substitute values were not easily found.

See also:Attitude makes all the difference on CollectiveTalks.

The Decline Worldwide: Continue reading.

http://collectivetalks..com/2016/02/when-morals-declined-worldwide.html

Re: When Morals Decline Worldwide. by Nobody: 6:03am On Feb 03, 2016
All this low-end bloggers sef.. Dont you get it? This is not how to market your product angry
Re: When Morals Decline Worldwide. by chriskosherbal(m): 6:07am On Feb 03, 2016
Morals is almost dead,see link
Re: When Morals Decline Worldwide. by cruzita(f): 6:33am On Feb 03, 2016
I'm allergic to links
Re: When Morals Decline Worldwide. by Trapnews: 6:47am On Feb 03, 2016
coolsix:
All this low-end bloggers sef.. Dont you get it? This is not how to market your product angry
Let her be jawe... between, which blog have you successfully marketed? undecided

Re: When Morals Decline Worldwide. by Nobody: 1:44pm On Feb 03, 2016
Trapnews:

Let her be jawe... between, which blog have you successfully marketed? undecided

I have no reason to make use of a blog.. I have other things i do online. So i dont need to market a blog and even if i am to do so, not this way.

And why defend her sef? Whats your own? undecided

(1) (Reply)

A Girl Who Has Boyfriend / Lol...funny And True Shiii..(nairaland) / Grammatical Blunders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.