Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

Men: When Will This Start To Happen In Nigeria? (pic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men: When Will This Start To Happen In Nigeria? (pic) (4337 Views)

Your Faithful Wife Will Fvck Other Men When You Are Broke For A Long Time / Different Men When A Fine Lady Walks By - (MEME Collections) / Just Withdraw That Money Just For 5 Days Visit To Nigeria (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men: When Will This Start To Happen In Nigeria? (pic) by ademasta(m): 8:21am On Oct 30, 2016
If you are a man and waiting for this to start happening before you do the right thing, my dear, 7th world war will come and go while you are still Single and Searching. grin

Less than 2% of Nigerian ladies can do this!

1 Like

Re: Men: When Will This Start To Happen In Nigeria? (pic) by yeyeboi(m): 8:24am On Oct 30, 2016
Ok

1 Like

Re: Men: When Will This Start To Happen In Nigeria? (pic) by Nobody: 8:26am On Oct 30, 2016
cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men: When Will This Start To Happen In Nigeria? (pic) by Psalmpy(m): 8:27am On Oct 30, 2016
Soon
When someone like you becomes the President of Naija

5 Likes

Re: Men: When Will This Start To Happen In Nigeria? (pic) by ademasta(m): 8:28am On Oct 30, 2016
Psalmpy:
Soon
When someone like you becomes the President of Naija
grin
Re: Men: When Will This Start To Happen In Nigeria? (pic) by bigsamoo(m): 8:28am On Oct 30, 2016
My brother no time to check time,hmmm Nigeria only God will help us

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men: When Will This Start To Happen In Nigeria? (pic) by ademasta(m): 8:30am On Oct 30, 2016
bigsamoo:
My brother no time to check time,hmmm Nigeria only God will help us
No true love in blackman's land

1 Like

Re: Men: When Will This Start To Happen In Nigeria? (pic) by RebekahAmor(f): 8:59am On Oct 30, 2016
grin it can't fit to happen....

2 Likes

Re: Men: When Will This Start To Happen In Nigeria? (pic) by ademasta(m): 9:05am On Oct 30, 2016
RebekahAmor:
You harsh mehn! You ladies dont even wanna develop...

2 Likes

Re: Men: When Will This Start To Happen In Nigeria? (pic) by RebekahAmor(f): 9:13am On Oct 30, 2016
develop what? so after 5years of marriage you guys can say "after all it was you who proposed to me".

3 Likes

Re: Men: When Will This Start To Happen In Nigeria? (pic) by Bluezy13(m): 11:25am On Oct 30, 2016
RebekahAmor:
develop what? so after 5years of marriage you guys can say "after all it was you who proposed to me".

But we still say;
After all, I proposed to you
After all, I didn't force you to marry me
After all, I paid your complete bride-price

2 Likes

Re: Men: When Will This Start To Happen In Nigeria? (pic) by Nobody: 11:37am On Oct 30, 2016
ademasta:
If you are a man and waiting for this to start happening before you do the right thing, my dear, 7th world war will come and go while you are still Single and Searching. grin

cool this happened to a junior colleague
My doctor friend is getting hitched soon

3 Likes

Re: Men: When Will This Start To Happen In Nigeria? (pic) by RebekahAmor(f): 11:40am On Oct 30, 2016
After all, I proposed to you ( was i supposed to propose to mysef?)
After all, I didn't force you to marry me ( I loved you darm'it)
After all, I paid your complete bride-price (do i look incomplete)
btw prefer these words to after all you proposed to me,(like you doing me a favor)

1 Like

Re: Men: When Will This Start To Happen In Nigeria? (pic) by Nobody: 11:42am On Oct 30, 2016
undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Men: When Will This Start To Happen In Nigeria? (pic) by Nobody: 12:14pm On Oct 30, 2016
#1 = $1 before this happens

2 Likes

Re: Men: When Will This Start To Happen In Nigeria? (pic) by Intrepid01(m): 12:40pm On Oct 30, 2016
RebekahAmor:

After all, I proposed to you ( was i supposed to propose to mysef?)
After all, I didn't force you to marry me ( I loved you darm'it)
After all, I paid your complete bride-price (do i look incomplete)
btw prefer these words to after all you proposed to me,(like you doing me a favor)

Hello pretty, can I send u a pm?

1 Like

Re: Men: When Will This Start To Happen In Nigeria? (pic) by RebekahAmor(f): 1:33pm On Oct 30, 2016
Intrepid01:

Hello pretty, can I send u a pm?

....and he's my 1st follower,, Yes! Yes!! Yes!!!, i will marry you. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men: When Will This Start To Happen In Nigeria? (pic) by Intrepid01(m): 1:34pm On Oct 30, 2016
RebekahAmor:

Lol....oya now

1 Like

Re: Men: When Will This Start To Happen In Nigeria? (pic) by RebekahAmor(f): 1:46pm On Oct 30, 2016
Intrepid01:

Lol....oya now

Hi intrepid01, whats your real name?

1 Like

Re: Men: When Will This Start To Happen In Nigeria? (pic) by OreoPaschal(m): 1:57pm On Oct 30, 2016
ademasta:

Guy...support acting like a potential gigolo. dust your a*ss and do your manly destined duties. angry

1 Like

Re: Men: When Will This Start To Happen In Nigeria? (pic) by adeleke5157: 2:00pm On Oct 30, 2016
when #1 naira is equal to $1 dollar

1 Like

Re: Men: When Will This Start To Happen In Nigeria? (pic) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 7:46pm On Oct 30, 2016
RebekahAmor:

Did that guy just call you pretty??
oh sh.it
Re: Men: When Will This Start To Happen In Nigeria? (pic) by Yuneehk(f): 8:43pm On Oct 30, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Did that guy just call you pretty??
oh sh.it
undecided
Re: Men: When Will This Start To Happen In Nigeria? (pic) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 9:00pm On Oct 30, 2016
Yuneehk:
undecided
Ermmm... that was a bad joke...
She looks pretty!!!
Believe me.... *smiles*
Re: Men: When Will This Start To Happen In Nigeria? (pic) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Oct 30, 2016
Rubbishhhhhhhh angry
Re: Men: When Will This Start To Happen In Nigeria? (pic) by Yuneehk(f): 9:43pm On Oct 30, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Ermmm... that was a bad joke...
She looks pretty!!!
Believe me.... *smiles*
LOL. You self! Goodnight jor cheesy
Re: Men: When Will This Start To Happen In Nigeria? (pic) by pussyAvenger: 12:26am On Oct 31, 2016
RebekahAmor:
if he says it nko.....wat of gals dat tell their husband hw many richer suitors came for her
Re: Men: When Will This Start To Happen In Nigeria? (pic) by pussyAvenger: 12:30am On Oct 31, 2016
OreoPaschal:

Guy...support acting like a potential gigolo. dust your a*ss and do your manly destined duties. angry
times changes......and so is destiny........the truth is dat this thin is even happening nw...i knw hw my aunt begged before my uncle married her
....so drop dat mentality
Re: Men: When Will This Start To Happen In Nigeria? (pic) by ademasta(m): 4:10pm On Oct 31, 2016
pussyAvenger:
times changes......and so is destiny........the truth is dat this thin is even happening nw...i knw hw my aunt begged before my uncle married her
....so drop dat mentality
Do not mind oreopaschal jor
Re: Men: When Will This Start To Happen In Nigeria? (pic) by daviddagreat: 4:58pm On Oct 31, 2016
y wud any guy with balls wait for a lady to propose to him
it really seems off
Re: Men: When Will This Start To Happen In Nigeria? (pic) by kabula(f): 5:14pm On Oct 31, 2016
RebekahAmor:

I swear baby you too fine. where can we meet tonight I wan taste that thing of yours.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Were You Able To Locate That Spot! (GUYS ONLY) / Is It Not Just To Put Your Dick Inside The Wet Hole And Bring It Out / What Is The Funniest Thing You Can Remember Your Mom/dad For.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.