Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,605 members, 7,809,214 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:35 AM

She's Ruining Me! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's Ruining Me! (6350 Views)

Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship / Help! I Am Finding It Difficult Falling In Love And It Is Ruining Me! / Help!! I Am Doing My Sister's Housemaid And It's Ruining Me (18+ Pls) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She's Ruining Me! by kingofchess(m): 7:20pm On Feb 03, 2016
ladyF:

lol ever heard the phrase helll hath no fury like a woman scorned? grin

Some people take breakups very badly, it's crazy grin
u now understand were I am coming from right. some girls sha.....op go and learn crisis management 101.lol
Re: She's Ruining Me! by babywhite(f): 7:23pm On Feb 03, 2016
[quote author=Slimzjoe post=42591400]
Sorry For what Exactly? l don't know y u broke up with her but u do so be sorry for that,
Re: She's Ruining Me! by F22RAPTOR(m): 7:25pm On Feb 03, 2016
Slimzjoe:

Dude Seriously What's Unbelievable Do you know all the Insults she Hurled at me the Day I Broke up with her? For a moment I thought she was going to Come back to my house to Attack me or Something.

People Make and Break up everyday, She's not the First and I see no Reason why her Case should be Different

using your logic, I could say that people who are hurt shouldnt feel pain, why because, they are not the first to be hurt. Man, you are still unbelievable.
Re: She's Ruining Me! by Nobody: 7:25pm On Feb 03, 2016
Slimzjoe:

Brah....That's Very Hard Cos I'm A Leader who Is meant to carry everyone along

angry angry

Life Don Dey Taya me Already

cry

oga her brain dey fish mode. Your leadership qualities no go work
Re: She's Ruining Me! by Enockia(m): 7:27pm On Feb 03, 2016
Elosky20:
text STOP to 131

or better still text deactivate to 419
Re: She's Ruining Me! by Slimzjoe(m): 7:27pm On Feb 03, 2016
[quote author=babywhite post=42591799][/quote]

When I was Breaking up, I tried to make Sure this Kind of thing won't Occur so I told her that I was the Problem and that I don't Deserve her. We never Quarrelled for once Except Minor Arguments on whether the Chicken or the Egg came First so I don't see what I should be Apologising For
Re: She's Ruining Me! by Slimzjoe(m): 7:31pm On Feb 03, 2016
F22RAPTOR:

using your logic, I could say that people who are hurt shouldnt feel pain, why because, they are not the first to be hurt. Man, you are still unbelievable.

Have Someone ever broken up with you?
Did you Go about Rubbishing the Person cos you're Hurt?
Re: She's Ruining Me! by F22RAPTOR(m): 7:38pm On Feb 03, 2016
Slimzjoe:

Have Someone ever broken up with you?
Did you Go about Rubbishing the Person cos you're Hurt?
personally, no matter how hurt i am, i just walk away and burn the bridge behind me so that there is nothing to link us again. But people react differently to adversity, both guys and ladies can become violent when they are despised.
Re: She's Ruining Me! by Nobody: 7:38pm On Feb 03, 2016
my own candid advice.... #bitch gives ya no peace of mind, #bitch still close to ya, #bitch sure feels sad from within, #bitch really needs ya, #bitch being dumped by ya, #bitch and ya needs a matured chat.... man up my nigga and cone her down... no apology... go on with her flow... #mindoversperm
Re: She's Ruining Me! by Slimzjoe(m): 7:40pm On Feb 03, 2016
F22RAPTOR:

personally, no matter how hurt i am, i just walk away and burn the bridge behind me so that there is nothing to link us again. But people react differently to adversity, both guys and ladies can become violent when they are despised.

So, You're Saying there's nothing Wrong with what she's Doing and I should just Sit there And Keep Praying she 'Burns her Bridge' Early Enough before She Finally Drives me Crazy?

Re: She's Ruining Me! by Slimzjoe(m): 7:42pm On Feb 03, 2016
hugogerrard:
my own candid advice.... #bitch gives ya no peace of mind, #bitch still close to ya, #bitch sure feels sad from within, #bitch really needs ya, #bitch being dumped by ya, #bitch and ya needs a matured chat.... man up my nigga and cone her down... no apology... go on with her flow... #mindoversperm

She's not One to Sit and Listen To Your Chats. One of the Reasons I decided to Discontinue
Calm her down? What Exactly do I even Say to her
Re: She's Ruining Me! by voyy: 7:43pm On Feb 03, 2016
Slimzjoe:

I broke up with this Girl Few Weeks Ago and she Spent the whole of that Day Shouting and Insulting me on the Phone. I thought it was All going to end that Day if she Poured Everything in her and kept Quiet While she Raved on but Unfortunately for me, Things have taken a Worst Turn.
She's a Member of my Choir while I'm the Asst.Choir Director and For the Past Few Weeks, she's been Trying to Frustrate me by Getting on my Nerves Regularly,Insulting and Deliberately Disobeying me. Today I was the Topic of Discussion in her Clique and She Stepped up her Game By Making sure she Dropped Rude Remarks whenever I Make any Statement or Contribution.

Mehn....Am Tired already angry I don't know what I did To this Girl that's Warranting All these.....I can't Quit the Choir Cos of A single Entity.

Ladies abeg, what exactly does she Want and What do I do To make all these Stop

Guys Ejoor,Biko How do you go about Situations Like this cos I don Weak Already
cry

she ll kip frustrating u until u call her and talk sense to her or some of her friends. secondly, just lay low for a while .

2 Likes

Re: She's Ruining Me! by Elosky20: 7:43pm On Feb 03, 2016
Slimzjoe:

When I was Breaking up, I tried to make Sure this Kind of thing won't Occur so I told her that I was the Problem and that I don't Deserve her. We never Quarrelled for once Except Minor Arguments on whether the Chicken or the Egg came First so I don't see what I should be Apologising For
pls do take it easy and apologise, the level u placed her in ur life, might nt be the same level she placed u in her own life. remember jesus apologised to his father on behalf of those who killed him unjustly.

1 Like

Re: She's Ruining Me! by granely(f): 7:46pm On Feb 03, 2016
Slimzjoe:

Dude Seriously What's Unbelievable Do you know all the Insults she Hurled at me the Day I Broke up with her? For a moment I thought she was going to Come back to my house to Attack me or Something.

People Make and Break up everyday, She's not the First and I see no Reason why her Case should be Different

why do you break up with her, it seems like you hurt her so badly, tell the full story so that we will know the best advice to give you and where to help you from. #my opinion#
Re: She's Ruining Me! by Slimzjoe(m): 7:47pm On Feb 03, 2016
Elosky20:

pls do take it easy and apologise, the level u placed her in ur life, might nt be the same level she placed u in her own life. remember jesus apologised to his father on behalf of those who killed him unjustly.

I don't get it Man....What Should I Apologise For?
Re: She's Ruining Me! by F22RAPTOR(m): 7:49pm On Feb 03, 2016
Slimzjoe:

So, You're Saying there's nothing Wrong with what she's Doing and I should just Sit there And Keep Praying she 'Burns her Bridge' Early Enough before She Finally Drives me Crazy?

you dont know that you shouldnt arouse a love you are not ready to reciprocate? Carry your cross. You are lucky she is venting her anger like this, what if she just keeps quiet does nothing but keeps looking at you, just waiting for the right time to ruin you properly?

1 Like

Re: She's Ruining Me! by Beface(m): 7:50pm On Feb 03, 2016
Unfortunately you just have to face the music because you are not suppose to date your follow choir if you are not sure it will not lead to the altar. You cannot eat your cake and have it!
Re: She's Ruining Me! by Slimzjoe(m): 7:51pm On Feb 03, 2016
granely:
why do you break up with her, it seems like you hurt her so badly, tell the full story so that we will know the best advice to give you and where to help you from. #my opinion#

I already Told the Full Story. I didn't Do anything to her neither did I Exploit Nor Collect anything From her During the Course of the Relationship.
Re: She's Ruining Me! by Elosky20: 7:53pm On Feb 03, 2016
Slimzjoe:

[color=#550000]I don't get it Man....What Should I Apologise For?
maybe she thought both of u will last forever. just apologise 4 nt being able to fulfil her dreams. remember the way u talked her into dating you, use same way to talk her out of it and she will stop disturbing you.
Re: She's Ruining Me! by Slimzjoe(m): 7:58pm On Feb 03, 2016
Elosky20:

maybe she thought both of u will last forever. just apologise 4 nt being able to fulfil her dreams. remember the way u talked her into dating you, use same way to talk her out of it and she will stop disturbing you.

I think You're Right man....I might Just Try this.
Re: She's Ruining Me! by ronald4lif(m): 8:01pm On Feb 03, 2016
A case of brother and sister in Christ romance gone sour. When una been dey do lovey-lovey at the backyard of the choir hall una no tell us o. Na now wey una don enjoy finish una dey involve us. grin

Let her have her day by making the snide remarks. Ignore her as much as you can and don't behave as if her hate remarks get to you. She's still very hurt and needs time to heal. When she's found closure she'll stop with her hate.
Re: She's Ruining Me! by Slimzjoe(m): 8:05pm On Feb 03, 2016
ronald4lif:
A case of brother and sister in Christ romance gone sour. When una been dey do lovey-lovey at the backyard of the choir hall una no tell us o. Na now wey una don enjoy finish una dey involve us. grin

Let her have her day by making the snide remarks. Ignore her as much as you can and don't behave as if her hate remarks get to you. She's still very hurt and needs time to heal. When she's found closure she'll stop with her hate.

Would have Invited you but I don't Share grin

Ignoring Hard die but I'll Surely Try to.
She's even making me Loose Sleep Cos I've been trying to Figure out where Exactly I went Wrong.

Re: She's Ruining Me! by Rukkydelta(f): 8:11pm On Feb 03, 2016
What do u expect, when you broke up with a girl because of valentine ?
Re: She's Ruining Me! by firstking01(m): 8:12pm On Feb 03, 2016
So, na true say choir people dey date themselves grin
Re: She's Ruining Me! by iykekelvins(m): 8:15pm On Feb 03, 2016
Bro,Just give give her time..
She didnt take the breakup well.
But how did u breakup with her
Re: She's Ruining Me! by Poseidon000: 8:17pm On Feb 03, 2016
[size=13pt][b]
I understand your position and your repute you have to protect, but I tell ya. As long as you're trying to protect your reputation by giving her attention and showing her that you feel hurt by her actions.

I promise you. She will continue to make life miserable for you.

Since you're her leader in your choir. When you give an order and she flaunt it. Make sure you give her a formal stern warning. If she eventually makes a deamening/disobeying remark about your persona.
Report her to any superior who is in the position to curtail her stupidity.
I'm damn sure, she wouldn't give your romantic misadventure with her, as a reason for disobeying you or being arrogant.

If you don't act fast, You will have no respect/reputation to protect

NOTE: make sure you warn her in private bfor you start any brouhaha with her in church. She is capitalizing on your gentleness to spit on you.

Don't be a weakling. Give her a taste of her own dish.
If she see the conflagration for your eyez, she go sorggy
[/b][/size]

2 Likes

Re: She's Ruining Me! by Vikky014(f): 8:18pm On Feb 03, 2016
LOL this reminds me of a story about a choir master impregnating a choir member..
Re: She's Ruining Me! by Slimzjoe(m): 8:33pm On Feb 03, 2016
Poseidon000:
[size=13pt][b]
I understand your position and your repute you have to protect, but I tell ya. As long as you're trying to protect your reputation by giving her attention and showing her that you feel hurt by her actions.

I promise you. She will continue to make life miserable for you.

Since you're her leader in your choir. When you give an order and she flaunt it. Make sure you give her a formal stern warning. If she eventually makes a deamening/disobeying remark about your persona.
Report her to any superior who is in the position to curtail her stupidity.
I'm damn sure, she wouldn't give your romantic misadventure with her, as a reason for disobeying you or being arrogant.

If you don't act fast, You will have no respect/reputation to protect

NOTE: make sure you warn her in private bfor you start any brouhaha with her in church. She is capitalizing on your gentleness to spit on you.

Don't be a weakling. Give her a taste of her own dish.
If she see the conflagration for your eyez, she go sorggy
[/b][/size]

Wow.....Thanks alot Bro
Re: She's Ruining Me! by Slimzjoe(m): 8:35pm On Feb 03, 2016
Vikky014:
LOL this reminds me of a story about a choir master impregnating a choir member..

grin grin grin
Re: She's Ruining Me! by Poseidon000: 8:37pm On Feb 03, 2016
Slimzjoe:

Wow.....Thanks alot Bro
[size=13pt] U're wlc anytime. [/size]
Re: She's Ruining Me! by Slimzjoe(m): 8:37pm On Feb 03, 2016
iykekelvins:
Bro,Just give give her time..
She didnt take the breakup well.
But how did u breakup with her

Normal way.
One on One Discussion
Re: She's Ruining Me! by rejoicebae(f): 8:37pm On Feb 03, 2016
Lol,,shez jex hurt,,,daz y ah hate to be d one left,,ah wud rada leave,,if i see it kumin,,wud ask for a breakup asap.
Buh op,,u guys shud jex sitdown nd discuss lyk matured adults,,who knws,,u myt turn awt to be very good friends.buh wah brot up the breakup.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

As A Guy Is It Wrong To Have A Female Roomate / See Fine White Oyinbo Woman / Do Such Guy Still Exist???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.