Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,166 members, 7,849,601 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:25 AM

What Will You Do If You Catch your Wife Giving Another Man Doggy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do If You Catch your Wife Giving Another Man Doggy (677 Views)

Couple Rocks Super Eagles Jersey In Doggy Style Pre-Wedding Photos / Caught My Wife Giving Our 5-year-old Son ‘bl0w Job / 14 Things You Would Hear When You Catch Her Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If You Catch your Wife Giving Another Man Doggy by ashewoboy(m): 11:56am On Feb 04, 2016
Guys be sincere. Btw, She is fond of telling you that doggy is profane and she cannot engage in such. Missionary is the only approved style.
Re: What Will You Do If You Catch your Wife Giving Another Man Doggy by Cutehector(m): 12:37pm On Feb 04, 2016
Will just shoot both of dem
Re: What Will You Do If You Catch your Wife Giving Another Man Doggy by jazzydawg(m): 12:38pm On Feb 04, 2016
Join them angry angry
Re: What Will You Do If You Catch your Wife Giving Another Man Doggy by CarTer666(m): 12:42pm On Feb 04, 2016
Close my eyes nd pass
Re: What Will You Do If You Catch your Wife Giving Another Man Doggy by khristals(m): 1:22pm On Feb 04, 2016
same thing I'll do if she's giving him the cow girl or missionary...

dump her ass!

(1) (Reply)

Why Most Guys Can Die Or Do Anything Cos Of A Girl / Is It Wrong / 18 Characteristics Nigerian Guys Possess!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.