Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,425 members, 7,836,696 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Barcelona Fans Thread - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Barcelona Fans Thread (87509 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Barcelona Fans Thread. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by eyonigger(m): 10:07am On Apr 15, 2009
Yes ooo, GETAFE are just one hell of a headache, the first team that gave us a tough time during our hot scoring and winning streak early this season. Them go chop am, that one is for sure.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by khanye(m): 10:57am On Apr 15, 2009
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by khanye(m): 11:02am On Apr 15, 2009
Bayern gone!
Getafe the next Victim! wink
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by eyonigger(m): 10:10pm On Apr 15, 2009
Mehn this Barca is hot, the only Team in between 3 English teams. HMMM WHAT A NICE WAY TO EARN BIGGER OR EVEN THE BIGGEST RESPECT THIS SEASON.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by ogazi007(m): 8:40am On Apr 16, 2009
Barca is the last team standing in between 3 english teams,they have vowed that its gonna be all english affairs.
our english counterparts are not strange to us,they know what barca can do,i dont think we can afford to let go this year CL not after we have crossed the hardest hurdle,not with the attractive,entertaining,and attacking footie we have displayed this season.this team deserves to be crowned the european's champion once again.there is no going back,barca for all trophies
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by khanye(m): 10:59am On Apr 16, 2009

We shall Overcome!

Getafe - Barcelona 18/04/2009
Barcelona - Sevilla 22/04/2009
Valencia - Barcelona 26/04/2009
Barcelona - Chelsea 28/04/2009
Real Madrid - Barcelona 03/05/2009
Chelsea - Barcelona 06/05/2009
Barcelona - Villarreal 10/05/2009
Barcelona - Athletic Bilbao 3/05/2009
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by ogazi007(m): 11:52am On Apr 16, 2009
DAMN! wat a fixture man?i didnot know they were this close bro.
we have done it before,we are going to do it again,
boi o boi, the players need extra motivations and prayers.
madrid are just praying fatigue set in for barca, but GOD PASS DEM
barca all the way
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by khanye(m): 11:59am On Apr 16, 2009
@ ogazi

it's not gonna be eazzy,
but we shall overcome
We're playing Madrid, Chelsea twice in a week!
phewwwwwwwwwwwww. . . . . .
Forza Barca!
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by khanye(m): 12:19pm On Apr 16, 2009
Check out Madrid Fixture:

Recreativo - Real Madrid 18/04/2009
Real Madrid - Getafe 22/04/2009
Sevilla - Real Madrid 26/04/2009
Real Madrid - Barcelona 03/05/2009
Valencia - Real Madrid 10/05/2009
Villarreal - Real Madrid 17/05/2009
Real Madrid - Mallorca 24/05/2009
Osasuna - Real Madrid 31/05/2009

They cant win all!
Forza Barca! cool
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by switch47(m): 11:25am On Apr 17, 2009

CHELSEA HAS POSTPONED THEIR DEMISE AND BURIAL long enough--------THIS IS TIME FOR CHELSEA TO DIE!! a team that conceeded seven goals in two consecutive games does not deserve to win anything!! BARCA TO ELIMINATE THEM!! AMEN!!
cool cool

the good thing is that the more the fake victories the higher the high hopes and the BIGGER the disapointment grin grin chelsea will fall big time with nothing to show at the end of this season!! AMEN!! Forza Barca jare!!
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by eyonigger(m): 11:55am On Apr 17, 2009
switch wetin Chelsea do u? U are on all threads firing them. CHai u wicked ooo!!
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by khanye(m): 5:23pm On Apr 17, 2009
Getafe is goin down!

Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by ogazi007(m): 11:00am On Apr 18, 2009
Why is getefe threatening barca now?why are they making somuch noise cos of last year defeat?
i want pep to trow the big gun and see if they would be able to survive.
its a difficult ground for barca but then we have broken records this season,pep is not frank.
the 3 points is very vital to push back the pressure to madrid(shameless team).
getefe will go down today, barca for life
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by eyonigger(m): 8:35am On Apr 19, 2009
Congrats my pple, we have defeated the stubborn Gefate with 13 man battle which includes the ref, and 2 lines men. this alone has paved way for our Laliga title.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by IFELEKE(m): 2:16pm On Apr 19, 2009
Getafe Gone! even though it's one nill but Win Nah Win!
Up BArca! as we march on to claim The Treble(Champions League, La Liga Title and Copa Del Rey)

WE RULE THEY RUSE.

Barca 4 Life!
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by AjanleKoko: 6:56pm On Apr 19, 2009
Chelsea can be tricky, and Hiddink is a crafty veteran, so I expect a cracker in the semis.
But with Barca's disciplined and calculated approach we should be able to hold our guard, soak up the English running-amok style, and bury them with the genius of our men.
I expect some sort of crude attempt to take out Iniesta and Messi. But Barca will take the day anyhow, even if they play over 5 legs.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by bosunk: 9:15pm On Apr 19, 2009
BARCA will have to be very determined if they want the treble but they will beat chelsea becos chelsea will like to defend and barca will shock them grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by lailai2(m): 11:07pm On Apr 19, 2009
the ref and his assistants were really helpful
it would have done some good if we could have rested some of our key players, i really would not like to be pep now, its a dilemma to know when to rest the key players in this tough upcoming schedule

i cant wait
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Walexdinho(m): 2:08am On Apr 20, 2009
Up barca! We need 2 b very careful because of does matches,especially chealsea.But i still believe dat we are goin 2 d final by all means i dont care who chealsea his.Once my player doesn't get injure especially inesta. Chealsea is died.Nothin do us. Messi goals is now 34.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by ogazi007(m): 9:21am On Apr 20, 2009
Its a difficult moment for us and the games were so closed.shameless madrid have their eye on the trophy.
i think we should rest some of our regulars against valencia as winning sevilla at home will push the pressure to madrid,
i know they will drop point in their next 2 games against getefe and sevilla respectively.
im optimistic we are wining laliga but the most important to me is UCL, i want barca to silence and disgrace all the EPL bois.
barca for life
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by eyonigger(m): 10:07am On Apr 20, 2009
I share yall views but quite disagree on some. If pep had rested key players against Getafe, its quite obvious that we'll lose or draw with the poor and biased officiating.

Your support is not all about seeing your team win, its about praying for fatigue/dip in form not to set in.
Some had the same feeling they had prior to our match against Bayern regarding the Semi with Chelsea, I wonder when some fan will start having a 100% confidence in their team.

I rest my case.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by ogazi007(m): 12:22pm On Apr 20, 2009
On behalf of all the barca fans on nairaland,Eyo has been on fasting and prayers for ALMIGHTY BARCA lol,
keep up the good job man,i prayed for barca before our match against getefe,and we are winining on wednesday.
we shall claim 2 titles before the second week of may, barca for life
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by eyonigger(m): 1:08pm On Apr 20, 2009
AMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNN!!! APPROVAL_CCCJJD88&&839933""/./223$$||lLL,,-HEAVEN, PHPSCRPIPT.SEND-WIN
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by khanye(m): 4:12am On Apr 21, 2009
aint got time to talk about chelsea match.
some fools don dey run dem mouth like parrot
Getafe down!, Sevilla to go.
Sevilla is going down! wink

@ Eyo & Ogazi

Wetin dey?
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by eyonigger(m): 10:00am On Apr 21, 2009
Na true jare , no time coz im not taking that match as a big deal. Now sevilla go chop am. I pray there aint bad officiating. Madrid to lose or draw today.Thats wat am seeing. Walex email me ur number to creamboy12@yahoo.com
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by ogazi007(m): 11:08am On Apr 21, 2009
@khanye!im chillin man.

u all should watch madrid fumbles tonite.
getefe will deal with them,i want them to drop point so that some of the bois can rest against valencia.
sevilla are going down with plenty goals,david villa is closing down on eto for highest goal scorer,i want him to score two tomorrow.
up barca
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by ogazi007(m): 10:32am On Apr 22, 2009
Nearly can never kill a bed.Getefe were so closed to put an end to daydreaming of madrid winning laliga this season,but they were so LUCKY.
Getefe had their destiny in their own hand but they could not kill the game when it matters most,they lost a weak penalty that could have turned the table in favour of BARCA.its all good,madrid defender PEPE could be handed atleast 3 games suspension for a rough tackled on getefe's J. Casquero.apparently he misses el clasico,lol.
Arjen Robben is injured and he may miss el clasico too.we just have to win tonite to maintain our 6points lead.
barca for life
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by kokonets(m): 6:13pm On Apr 22, 2009
Barca 4 life,
As Getafe allowed Madrid to comeback, we need to win tonite to put the pressure back on Madrid as we still have Valencia to play with the way we play we shld be able to defeat Sevilla this nite and stretch our lead on the table back to 6points

Read Messi had a stomach prob, just hope its ok so that he can play!!!

Up Barca!!!!
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by switch47(m): 6:20pm On Apr 22, 2009
CONGRATS TO BARCA!! For the success so far!! may God Keep all their attackers FIT to destroy the Evil blues!! Dem go hear am!! chelsea must die!! BARCA can do it-----Well!! cool common guys show them english league is not the only league in euorope
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by mukina2: 11:52pm On Apr 22, 2009
Switch you wont kill me oh grin grin grin

Barca!
i saw my luffer play today kiss kiss
Yaya kiss he was awesome kiss
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by eyonigger(m): 11:54pm On Apr 22, 2009
Congrats Catalans online and offline. Barca deserved not just a win, but a win with greater margin of goals. It was suppose to be more, but its good to respect our opponents in order to avoid total embarrassment.

Cristal, CHai!! Wetin the blues come do u so tey , u make me feel a verbal terrorist is more dangerous than a physical terrorist i.e, Osama Brimovich grin

Please take it easy on them Bulose.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by olokun(m): 7:11am On Apr 23, 2009
I think you guys are trying with the likes of henry,messi,eto'o and others you really trying but don't forget that you are playing chelsea,

>>>> www.sportnewsreports..com

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (100)

Manchester City Vs Chelsea (6 - 0) On 10th February 2019 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Manchester United Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 26th October 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.