Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,431 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Barcelona Fans Thread - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Barcelona Fans Thread (87503 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Barcelona Fans Thread. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by honeric01(m): 12:42pm On Apr 28, 2009
I was listening to Brila fm today and almost all the people that called him are Chelsea fans, I was wondering, are there no Barca fan in Lagos? They were all saying Chelsea will beat Barca 3:0, 3:1, 2:1 and 1:1. I was just shaking my head, nigerians are so blind to other clubs, only seeing english teams as the best even when the truth is wide open for them to see and the media are also too partial to epl teams as if they are from nigerian league. That's weird.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by eyonigger(m): 12:55pm On Apr 28, 2009
Honerico, my lifestyel has been so unique, I also found myself falling in love with a unique club. However you cannot blame people's choice, but the overwhelming rate at which you see Chelsea fans rays in a sign that some people are just supporting some clubs out of sentiment or illiteracy to be precise. And na agbeero be most of their fans.

Anyway Barca for lyf.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by ogazi007(m): 3:13pm On Apr 28, 2009
@honerico!
They dont have eye for good footie,besides a chunk of their fans will decamp tommorow.
lets just pray to see the best of barca tonite.
barca for all trophies
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by khanye(m): 4:17pm On Apr 28, 2009
One mans food is another mans . . . . . . . . .

Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by eyonigger(m): 11:53pm On Apr 28, 2009
A well planned defensive footie by chelsea, too bad they didnt get a goal. Now they are going to come out attacking next week, we'll see how they hold our attacking trio out.

I am 100% confident Barca is heading to the finals.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by mukina2: 12:29am On Apr 29, 2009
Yaya was impressive today kiss cheesy
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by lailai2(m): 12:38am On Apr 29, 2009
seriously, i've got tired of playing this so called premiership big teams who just sit back and wait for a defensive mistake. . . . .jst imagine, no chance in the whole match apart from a defensive mistake. , . . i'm too irritated to comment on the match, i jst knw each team will get what they deserve

nyways, our priority must be the spanish cup double first, champs league can wait till nxt yr. . , . to the bernabeu we go
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by switch47(m): 6:30am On Apr 29, 2009
[b]The only advantage chelsea had in the encounter is that they are very powerfull physically using ugly football, which makes it difficult for most decent attack to penetrate without been roughly muscled off the ball. ala Rugby/ witchcraft soccer

chelsea dont play they just win (says xavi) and not a few sport analysts share this opinion- the blues are good at winning games, but they dont make good viewing,the Blues have been able to record some impressive results so far but they do not play play in the same crowd pleasing way as the Blaugrana side do,chelsea employ an effective style of playing but not at all attractive,Nou camp did not change tactics just to ensure that they neutralise the non- pleasing playing stamford bridge side.

CHELSEA IS A DISGRACE TO ENGLISH FOOTBALL (play anywhere belle face pull and drag football)AND IF THEY TRY TO ATTACK AT STAMFORD BRIDGE THEY WILL BE DESTROYED And if they also try to commit 12 players in their Box 18 they wont be so lucky that time because the goals will go in then!!

TRUE CHAMPIONS PLAY TO WIN ------MUMU CHELSEA PLAYS NOT TO LOSE!! It is a two leged affair------BARCELONA IS CLEARLY A BETTER TEAM THAN CHELSEA AND THEY WILL BEAT CHELSEA RIGHT THERE AT STAMFORD BRIDGE[/b]
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by olokun(m): 9:13am On Apr 29, 2009
God save you people but meet you again at my home

Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by olokun(m): 9:15am On Apr 29, 2009
You have to prepare yourself very well at my home coz this time around "no mercy"

Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by olokun(m): 9:17am On Apr 29, 2009
Up Chelsea!!!

>>>> www.sportnewsreports..com
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by ogazi007(m): 9:49am On Apr 29, 2009
Its not over until u give up.im soooooooooooo proud of fc barca.our philosophy and style are unique,we keep to our tradition and whatever happens we cant seize to be fc barca.i left where i watched the match with my head up,and i was so happy that at the end of the day we have shown once again that we are superior over some of our big brothers in europe,the result does not really  matters to me, but the free flowing,exotic and attacking footie is what make me whom i am"die hard fc barca's fan".if we all share the same philosophy i think the entire team and the coaching crew deserves a standing oviation.

They came to nou camp to shows how ugly,unattracting,conservative,emberrassing,disgusting their understanding of what the mordern day footie is all about.the Ref was not vigilant enough to caution them and protect the players even when it was obvious some of their  players were unneceserily aggressive.thay have succeded in playing 10 men defence in camp nou,i will see how many they will assembly in the returning leg in S.B. we will attack them in their home,we dont know how to defend,and we have defeated them in S.B 05/06 season and i know we can still repeat it.
fc barca for all trophies,
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by khanye(m): 9:54am On Apr 29, 2009
mukina2:

Yaya was impressive today kiss cheesy

He was Awesome cheesy
Do you really like yaya this much

lai-lai:

seriously, i've got tired of playing this so called premiership big teams who just sit back and wait for a defensive mistake. . . . .jst imagine, no chance in the whole match apart from a defensive mistake. , . . i'm too irritated to comment on the match, i jst knw each team will get what they deserve

nyways, our priority must be the spanish cup double first, champs league can wait till nxt yr. . , . to the bernabeu we go

Some fools will still come out to tell you premiership footie is the best
We taught them how the footie is been played in spain
It's just sad that we did'nt score
We have to do it the hard way now.
We are reaching the finals!
All premiership teams sucks!
Man U did the same thing last year.
Forza Barca!

eyonigger:

A well planned defensive footie by chelsea, too bad they didnt get a goal. Now they are going to come out attacking next week, we'll see how they hold our attacking trio out.

I am 100% confident Barca is heading to the finals.

Yes!
We will never change the way we play because of the other team strategy
or the players they've got.
We need goals at SB and we gonna get them!
Barca 4 CL!

ogazi007:

Its not over until u give up.im soooooooooooo proud of fc barca.our philosophy and style are unique,we keep to our tradition and whatever happens we cant seize to be fc barca.i left where i watched the match with my head up,and i was so happy that at the end of the day we have shown once again that we are superior over some of our big brothers in europe,the result does not really matters to me, but the free flowing,exotic and attacking footie is what make me whom i am"die hard fc barca's fan".if we all share the same philosophy i think the entire team and the coaching crew deserves a standing oviation.

They came to nou camp to shows how ugly,unattracting,conservative,emberrassing,disgusting their understanding of what the mordern day footie is all about.the Ref was not vigilant enough to caution them and protect the players even when it was obvious some of their players were unneceserily aggressive.thay have succeded in playing 10 men defence in camp nou,i will see how many they will assembly in the returning leg in S.B. we will attack them in their home,we dont know how to defend,and we have defeated them in S.B 05/06 season and i know we can still repeat it.
fc barca for all trophies,

Tru talk Ogazi wink
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by ogazi007(m): 10:04am On Apr 29, 2009
olokun:

God save you people but meet you again at my home
what the hell this dude is talking about?
God saves who?u only had one goal attempt by mistake,so wat exactly are u talking about?
u will cry next week wednesday,cos we will attack u and make u looks like u are learning football.
try and come out and attack in S.B and see what will happen to u,
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by khanye(m): 10:11am On Apr 29, 2009
[b]Do you remember this? [/b]cool
[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FmCNsLAs3bI&hl=en&fs=1"[/flash]
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Phemour: 10:48am On Apr 29, 2009
grin They are just stunning

Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by honeric01(m): 1:02pm On Apr 29, 2009
Make una cool down, come next week, they won't defend with 10 players, then we can penetrate,

but guys, wait oo, marques will be missing throughout the rest of the season. puyol won't be playing at SB, who are the possible back 4 for us
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by khanye(m): 1:25pm On Apr 29, 2009
I think Caceres is back if not, Abidal will be paired with Pique with Slyvinho playing the left back.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by honeric01(m): 2:15pm On Apr 29, 2009
Ok, hope so,
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by eyonigger(m): 5:25pm On Apr 29, 2009
The chelsea fans are all shouting they want a revenge for last season, dont they know there aint time for that this season? They can have that 3 years to come. Its time for the arsenal Barca rematch which was 3 years ago to be precise.

I am a Barca/Football fan, with this conclusion, once BaRCa can clinch our laliga title and copa de royal, if we meet arsenal in the finals, I would love for arsenal to win the trophy. They deserve it, and we also do.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Krayola(m): 5:26pm On Apr 29, 2009
Márquez out for up to 10 weeks
www.fcbarcelona.cat
Club doctors have confirmed that Rafa Márquez has ruptured the internal and external meniscus of his left knee and will be out for between 8 and 10 weeks. He will be operated on this Saturday.
Márquez will therefore miss the rest of the season. The tests carried out on Rafa Marquez this morning (Wednesday) in the Hospital de Barcelona confirmed that he has damaged the internal and external meniscus of his left knee.

Operation set for Saturday

The player will be operated on next Saturday morning in Barcelona’s Clínica Quirón. He will be out for about 8 to 10 weeks according to the medical bulletin
cry
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by eyonigger(m): 5:29pm On Apr 29, 2009
who knows if na God carry marquez comot for us, he almost cost us a goal. He is a good player, but very prone to making big mistakes in big games.

caceres is a good substitute alongside sylvinho.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Krayola(m): 5:35pm On Apr 29, 2009
Yeah, Caceres is faster than puyol and a very good tackler, but i'm worried that between him and pique there isn't enough experience. Both our CB will be rookies pretty much, and Alves is too attack minded,. Playing SYlvinho, another attack minded fullback , against drogba-Anelka/Kalou (I think they will play with 2 forwards at Stanford bridge), that is a suicide mission imo. I hope i'm wrong.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by khanye(m): 6:18pm On Apr 29, 2009
Krayola:

Yeah, Caceres is faster than puyol and a very good tackler, but i'm worried that between him and pique there isn't enough experience. Both our CB will be rookies pretty much, and Alves is too attack minded,. Playing SYlvinho, another attack minded fullback , against drogba-Anelka/Kalou (I think they will play with 2 forwards at Stanford bridge), that is a suicide mission imo. I hope i'm wrong.

No worries
I dont think Caceres is fit, Abidal will slot in to the CB with Slyvinho playing LB.
Can you Compare the trio of Drogba,Anelka/Kalou to Henry,Eto, Messi?
Let them keep attacking.
A score draw is okay for us.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by bosunk: 9:05pm On Apr 29, 2009
BARCA FANS in as much,that the game was a draw,i expected barca to win,barca as been making this mistake of not switching their formation from 4-3-3 to 3-4-3,using this to penetrate any defence in the world we have used tis against liverpool before and have won,ooo boy we no get plan B thats the problem our planB should be 3-4-3 then knock them down plss some one should help tell pep the coach about this,every body is saying guus is a good coach,but he is not mourinho is far better than him i predict 1-2 to barca if they consider this tactics angry angry grin
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by switch47(m): 7:10am On Apr 30, 2009
chelsea dont play they just win (says xavi) and not a few sport analysts share this opinion- the blues are good at winning games, but they dont make good viewing,the Blues have been able to record some impressive results so far but they do not play play in the same crowd pleasing way as the Blaugrana side do,chelsea employ an effective style of playing but not at all attractive,Nou camp did not change tactics just to ensure that they neutralise the non- pleasing playing stamford bridge side.

CHELSEA IS A DISGRACE TO ENGLISH FOOTBALL (play anywhere belle face pull and drag football)AND IF THEY TRY TO ATTACK AT STAMFORD BRIDGE THEY WILL BE DESTROYED And if they also try to commit 12 players in their Box 18 they wont be so lucky that time because the goals will go in then!!
CHELSEA WILL BE KICKED OUT BY BARCELONA!!

TRUE CHAMPIONS PLAY TO WIN ------MUMU CHELSEA PLAYS NOT TO LOSE!! It is a two leged affair------BARCELONA IS CLEARLY A BETTER TEAM THAN CHELSEA AND THEY WILL BEAT CHELSEA RIGHT THERE AT STAMFORD BRIDGE[/b]
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by khanye(m): 12:31pm On Apr 30, 2009
"I would prefer to beat Chelsea because if we lose against Madrid we will still be in front, whereas in the Champions League there is no room for error," - Messi
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by ogazi007(m): 7:26pm On Apr 30, 2009
i pray caceres will be fit to play the game,i tell u abidal will kill barca,instead of abidal as CB i will prefer some of our team B bios to come and try their luck.
abidal is a calamity i never liked him for one day and i dont believe in his style of play and his person.caceres is a good CB and besides if we attack them and score early,it will demoralize them.we can still win this game its 50-50. lets talk more on el classico now.barca should win madrid 3-1.
up barca
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by honeric01(m): 7:59pm On Apr 30, 2009
I still prefer Abidal as fullback, he doesn't overlap and that won't open up our left side. caceres is a better replacement.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by khanye(m): 8:06pm On Apr 30, 2009
Martin Caceres is injured.
Pique will be paired with Puyol for the El classico
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by khanye(m): 10:16am On May 01, 2009
French forward Thierry Henry is now a doubt to take on Los Blancos at the Santiago Bernabeu as he struggles to shake off the huge blow he took to the back of the head in midweek from Blues defender Alex, which flattened him and left him in a daze.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by honeric01(m): 1:19pm On May 01, 2009
Where did you get that news from?

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (100)

Manchester City Vs Chelsea (6 - 0) On 10th February 2019 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Manchester United Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 26th October 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.