Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,157 members, 7,864,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:30 AM

Barcelona Fans Thread - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Barcelona Fans Thread (88241 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Barcelona Fans Thread. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by ogazi007(m): 9:16am On Apr 23, 2009
Dont cry for me Agentina!face your business and let me face mine.Chelsea or no Chelsae,this barca's team is explosive,whichever team that will remove Barca from this season CL would have alot of arithmetic to solved.i heard people yelling about messi,if we can stop messi we will finish barca.messi is not the only danger in my team,this present barca squad is too robust and flexible for any coach to think he can mark one player out and ruin our game plans.

we have demonstrated we can win big games without some of our stars,messi watched from the bench yesterday and see how inesta destroyed sevilla,yaya was incredible,henry was wonderful,keita was rugged,xavi's goal was off the hook,multi purpose dani alves kills the game for me,pique and marques were great,i dont know watz up with eto,hleb lacks the confidence to dictate the pace of the game and abidal was just there.

Barca 4 sevilla 0,i have defeated sevilla home and away,next is valencia, they shall taste defeat on saturday.
we will be crowned the champion of spain in madrid home, u all should watch out.
Barca for life
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by kokonets(m): 10:23am On Apr 23, 2009
ogazi007:

Dont cry for me Agentina!face your business and let me face mine.Chelsea or no Chelsae,this barca's team is explosive,whichever team that will remove Barca from this season CL would have alot of arithmetic to solved.i heard people yelling about messi,if we can stop messi we will finish barca.messi is not the only danger in my team,this present barca squad is too robust and flexible for any coach to think he can mark one player out and ruin our game plans.

we have demonstrated we can win big games without some of our stars,messi watched from the bench yesterday and see how inesta destroyed sevilla,yaya was incredible,henry was wonderful,keita was rugged,xavi's goal was off the hook,multi purpose dani alves kills the game for me,pique and marques were great,i dont know watz up with eto,hleb lacks the confidence to dictate the pace of the game and abidal was just there.

Barca 4 sevilla 0,i have defeated sevilla home and away,next is valencia, they shall taste defeat on saturday.
we will be crowned the champion of spain in madrid home, u all should watch out.
Barca for life

@ ogazi
Pls tell them, this Barca team is out of this world, messi didnt even play yesterday but we demolished Sevilla, Valencia would fall next let us just take every game as they come.

Up Barca!!
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by khanye(m): 10:37am On Apr 23, 2009
[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sRpiJvBWz0&hl=en&fs=1" type="[/flash]

I no fit shout!
Check dat Iniesta's goal shocked shocked shocked
Bring 'em on!
Sevilla down, then Valencia before i talk about Chelsick!
Barsa till i breath no more!
Forza Barca!

@ Ogazi

Pep decided not to give the team a chance
to watch the tennis match between Nadal (Who is a Real Madrid fan) and another tennis player
at the tennis championship happening in Barcelona.
Pep wants no distraction!
Messi was having a stomach bug but he was fit to play but
there is no reason risking him when we were already cruising thru.
Sevilla is beating Madrid come Sat. (Mark my words)
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by oyekunley(m): 8:19pm On Apr 23, 2009
my barca fans fellow,what do u guys think abt barca and chelsea in the champions league table?as for me,chelsea is already out. i need ur sayings too
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by eyonigger(m): 12:55am On Apr 24, 2009
We have agreed not to debate on the Chelsea Match, na small thing. We are more focused on the Saturday Match against Valencia. Thank u all!!
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by ogazi007(m): 9:00am On Apr 24, 2009
UP barca!valencia is next.we are moving one step at a time and i know we are gradually getting to our destination.
if we can clear valencia out of our way tomorrow,we only need to win 3 more games to claim laliga.
we are winning,inesta is hotter than timaya, he has promised to wreck havoc on valencia
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by khanye(m): 12:41pm On Apr 24, 2009
Let's not talk about the chelsea match now,
We've got Valencia coming up tommorow,
Madrid got problems now and i dont give a F*.
If we can get a win at the Metsella it will be very good.
Madrid is losing to Sevilla on Sun. mark my words! wink
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by khanye(m): 1:16pm On Apr 24, 2009
Hollywood star Antonio Banderas watched the Barça v Sevilla match from the Directors’ Box of the Camp Nou and was highly impressed by Andrés Iniesta in particular and the Barça team in general. He told us. “Barça is unstoppable”.

The Malaga born actor, who now lives in the United States, was present in the Camp Nou on Wednesday evening to watch the match against Sevilla. Before kick-off he had a brief meeting with Club president Joan Laporta, who presented him with a Barça shirt bearing the actor’s name.

Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by honeric01(m): 2:06pm On Apr 24, 2009
guys, make una cool down. Valencia is going to be tougher than madrid this time around but I see us beating them 2 to 1. Its going to be rough and dirty but no major injuries to worry about. Barca's year is sure to be 2009.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by eyonigger(m): 7:37pm On Apr 24, 2009
I wonder when some of our fans will retain unshaken faith that no1 can be tough on us, only if the refs and linesmen are against us, even with that we are still going to win.

When Valencia goes down on 3 goals, person no go talk sey I never knew the match was going to be as easy as that. The barca of this form will demolish any team, even if its by a goal, possession will judge it.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by honeric01(m): 11:27am On Apr 25, 2009
eyonigger:

I wonder when some of our fans will retain unshaken faith that no1 can be tough on us, only if the refs and linesmen are against us, even with that we are still going to win.

When Valencia goes down on 3 goals, person no go talk sey I never knew the match was going to be as easy as that. The barca of this form will demolish any team, even if its by a goal, possession will judge it.

humility and respect should be possessed if you want to be 100% champion, Barca needs that, that's why we must respect our opponents even when we know you own them.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by ogazi007(m): 11:54am On Apr 25, 2009
yeah!we dont have to underate valencia,they have got the class to make the game diffficult for barca.
i dont think pep will be trow all the big gunz today,watever i just need the 3 points.
barca for life
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by honeric01(m): 12:03pm On Apr 25, 2009
Na soo
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by eyonigger(m): 12:11pm On Apr 25, 2009
No1 is underrating whoever, and we do respect our opponents, we respected sevilla thats why we didnt pass the scoreline of 4.

The same wud go for Valencia cos they are also respected, and the same respect sevilla earned will they earn also. grin
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by honeric01(m): 12:16pm On Apr 25, 2009
Let them come and go with lessons and beatings lol
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by khanye(m): 2:38pm On Apr 25, 2009
we're winning! wink
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by romeo(m): 9:27pm On Apr 25, 2009
Go Barca Gooooo!!!!!
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by kokonets(m): 10:09pm On Apr 25, 2009
Its half time @ d mestalla and Valencia is ahead by 2-1, this is a difficult match for Barca but I believe in the ability of these boyz, we would come from behind and carry the day.

Viva Barca!!!
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Krayola(m): 11:02pm On Apr 25, 2009
2-2 full time. Not a bad result to get at the Mestlla, especially when we thrashed them 4-0 at the Camp Nou. I expected Valencia to play their hearts out and they did not disappoint. Same thing happened against Atletico Madrid and Espanyol at home. They just refuse to lose to us twice. I'm not worried because no doubt Madrid will drop points to one of Sevilla, Valencia and Villarreal, add that to the ass whooping we will give them at the classico and we should be champions in couple of weeks.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by lailai2(m): 2:56am On Apr 27, 2009
i still dont understand how real madrid keep winning
nywayz, we jst need to avoid losing at the bernabeu at all cost

for the chelsea match, as long as we keep aim for a goal diff of +2, that should be good enough
but the players really need to step their game up, i hope they were saving their energy for this hence the lacklustre performance against valencia
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by switch47(m): 7:23am On Apr 27, 2009
BARCA FOR LIFE!! I wish them all the best against------chelsea!!

Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by ogazi007(m): 9:21am On Apr 27, 2009
@lai-lai!i hope so too, cos lately i have not seen a clueless barca like what i saw in that valencia game.
it seems the coach had told them to conserved their energy against chelsea,and the likes of eto,xavi,dani alves were all one yellow card away from missing el classico.madrid were just lucky to be winning when its obvious they played the most ugliest footie on planet earth.they will not be so lucky when we jam them on saturday.they can do whatever thay like but they cant take laliga away from us this season.they will bury their heads in shame after el classico.we are winning Chelsea with plenty goals,they are sooooooo scared of messi that the entire chelsea's team and the coaching crews are disorganized.barca for all trophies,no going back,
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by quadrillio(m): 10:40am On Apr 27, 2009
Barca for life, for all Barca drop ur line so that I can call and congratulate u,

in case chelsea fans will drop theirs, I'll call u to console u,

and in case u want to congrate u late me call me on 08077796668 (no flashing, cos all these chelsea fans are broke ass nigga)
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by honeric01(m): 11:19am On Apr 27, 2009
I know Barca won't disappoint me come tuesday. Guus wants the whole Chelsea team to tackle messi and not just bosinwga, that's where their problem will start from. Because they are going to overlook the rest of the players. Well its to our advantage and it will surely pay us. I need to get Barca's complete kit, where can I get that? And I also need insurance's kit too, can someone fill me in?
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by eyonigger(m): 1:34pm On Apr 27, 2009
My peepo, apart from Messi, eto,henry iniesta being in that match against Valencia, they were at the same time conserving energy against the Chelsea Match.

Remember yaya was rested, and some of our key players had to avoid being yellow carded,so that alone could slow the pace of the game as we have seen.

Remember we won sevilla 4-0, but madrid conceded 1 goal to them and they scored 3. We draw with Valencia even though they almost won, now lets see what will happen to Madrid against Valencia. However Madrid might win, bt it wont be an easy one.

I beleive Barca will once again prove that this is not all about we playing an English side, they'll prove that our winning and scoring streak in this year's UCL have just even begun. I wish you all the best.

honerico, to get the kits, you'll have to go to the sport shop in shoprite to get all those.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by khanye(m): 5:06pm On Apr 27, 2009
We're winning!
We need to prove doubters wrong.
We d best!
U guyz can reach me on 08098-Khanye wink
Forza Barca!
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by honeric01(m): 12:57am On Apr 28, 2009
Thanks eyonigger, I will try shoprite before my birthday comes up ending of may. I can't even sleep, dunno what's wrong guys, My body just charge down as if I swallowed 50 nokia chargers. holy ghost fire, please let me sleep! But need to wake up sha when its 7:30am
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by ogazi007(m): 8:35am On Apr 28, 2009
yeah rite!that is exaclty how barcelona team will be highly charged to demolish chelsea tonite.
messi messi messi,i just hope they dont injure him tonite.the battle line has been drawn,its too damn late for flimsy excuses.(ashly cole)
they can assign four players to handle messi alone,but i really dont know how many will stop inesta.fear of messi has already won the game for us.
we will come here tommorow to celeberate our victory.no going back,barca all the way
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by khanye(m): 10:57am On Apr 28, 2009
We need goals to destroy them,
We need to show them who the boss is cool
Ini, Messiah, Igwe, Alvez, Eto'goal, Xavi, Yaya are all around.
Forza Barcelona!
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by khanye(m): 11:33am On Apr 28, 2009
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by khanye(m): 11:48am On Apr 28, 2009
One thing is for certain, between the Chelsea matches and El Clasico, these next seven days will reveal just how good this Barca side really is.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by switch47(m): 12:21pm On Apr 28, 2009
khanye:

We need goals to destroy them,
We need to show them who the boss is cool
Ini, Messiah, Igwe, Alvez, Eto'goal, Xavi, Yaya are all around.
Forza Barcelona!

Good- I pray they can kill off the two leged encounter by roasting chelsea with as many goals as possible!! four or five goals is not too bad----i even sense a chelsea RED card!! and about one or two penalties against chelsea!! CHELSEA IS DOOMED!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (100)

Manchester City Vs Chelsea (6 - 0) On 10th February 2019 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Manchester United Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 26th October 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.