Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,510 members, 7,861,451 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:35 PM

Barcelona Fans Thread - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Barcelona Fans Thread (88195 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Barcelona Fans Thread. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Tattooboy: 1:25pm On May 01, 2009
you all gonna see the best of Barca at Stamford Bridge Next Week. grin
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Krayola(m): 1:26pm On May 01, 2009
yeah, its true. Just checked on some spanish website. If there are any worries he shouldn't play. Head injuries have a funny way of doing serious damage.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by khanye(m): 2:01pm On May 01, 2009
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by eyonigger(m): 2:41pm On May 01, 2009
who is gonna be his sub? Omo we must not lose this match tomorrow.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by khanye(m): 3:01pm On May 01, 2009
Valdez

Alvez Puyol Pique Abidal

Sergi B (Yaya needs a rest for the showdown in London) wink

Xavi Keita

Messi/Hleb Eto Iniesta
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by lailai2(m): 3:16am On May 02, 2009
we should go for the win
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by khanye(m): 10:44am On May 02, 2009
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by lailai2(m): 3:14am On May 03, 2009
barca fans, where ar y'all, just wanted to log in to congratulate y'all

i'm out to enjoy the night, latersssssssss
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Walexdinho(m): 2:36pm On May 03, 2009
Up barca,chealse is dead, we are goin 2 bridge 2 beat dem, 1-3.I can't wait 2 watch d match any longer.Barca 4life.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by eyonigger(m): 3:20pm On May 03, 2009
Congrats, Khanye, ogazi,Walex,Honerico,lailai,krayola and the others. Now lets see what happens on Wednesday. I rest my case.

My guys I swear if i catch that so called Sauron one on one, I go so beat that guy, he vexes the hell out of me. A fucking Barca hater he is.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by khanye(m): 4:29pm On May 03, 2009
[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6r4_2uMpzKI&hl=en&fs=1"[/flash]

I'm Speechless undecided
We the best!
That's quality!
Forza Barcelona!
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by honeric01(m): 10:18pm On May 03, 2009
eyonigger:

Congrats, Khanye, ogazi,Walex,Honerico,lailai,krayola and the others. Now lets see what happens on Wednesday. I rest my case.

My guys I swear if i catch that so called Sauron one on one, I go so beat that guy, he vexes the hell out of me. A fucking Barca hater he is.

Na now you no say Sauron na elepon kan? well if you see him, don't beat him too much oo abeg,

Madrid tasted what attacking football sounds like.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by lailai2(m): 1:11am On May 04, 2009
eyonigger:

on this forum, u have to learn the act of ignoring the ignoramus, otherwise u can break ur screen. . . ,
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Cristalz(f): 8:42am On May 04, 2009
Hey guys, easy on the name-calling. grin
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by switch47(m): 9:11am On May 04, 2009
CHELSEA FC IS GETTING KICKED OUT ON WEDNESDAY!! INVASION STAMFORD BRIDGE!! DOOM!! Chelsea is finished!!

Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by ogazi007(m): 10:18am On May 04, 2009
Una congrats sha.
they said we cant win our EPL opponents,
they said we are shitty,we cant even win teams on relegation in EPL,
they said we score over 100 goals cos laliga is not a tough league,
they said we scored 28 goals in CL cos we have not played an english side,
they say chelsea will humiliate us in S.B,
they said EPL will continue to dominate and win CL and not even barca can stop them.

if all the haters are in doubt of what we are capable of doing,we barca fans are always humble and optimistic.
we are firm believers of our philosophy,we know on a good day barca can disgrace ANY TEAM.
to provide answers to all the uncertainty surrounding the form of barca this season,i think we will have to put up our bravery attitude that had taking us this far in S.B. i want barca to give us energy to shame our haters,i want barca to provide answers to all the unnecessary questions they have asked.
At least madrid fans are quiet now,wednesday is going to be a historical day,i wish they could fight like a man,but whatever happens,one team must go down for the other to go to Rome.we will go to S.B to play our game and im hopeful barca will celebrate treble this season.up barca
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by khanye(m): 10:59am On May 04, 2009
Forza Barcelona!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by U1(m): 11:11am On May 04, 2009
Up Barca! Chelsea is in soup. We are coming the Bridge. grin
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by khanye(m): 11:41am On May 04, 2009
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by crazylegs(m): 12:12pm On May 04, 2009
khanye:

http://www.goal.com/en/news/12/spain/2009/05/04/1245315/thierry-henry-to-miss-barcelonas-chelsea-champions-league-tie

Seems like he'll travel to London at least. The medical team hasn't written him off entirely.

That's why I've been wishing Hleb was getting more playing time. Henry is fantastic but you always need to cover positions.

If we beat Chelsea the CL is ours. I don't see Man U. or Arsenal stopping us.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by honeric01(m): 12:45pm On May 04, 2009
Don't mind GOAL.COM, they lie sometimes,

after the draw at home with chelsea, they claim Henry would be missing in some of our next matches,

Henry ended up playing Madrid and even scoring 2 goals, so i don't believe he won't play at S/B
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by ogazi007(m): 1:13pm On May 04, 2009
Henry has not been officially declared unfit for chelsea encounter,he is very fit and he will score the first goal in S.B.
i have not read this story elsewhere apart from goal.com.i know henry will use his last energy to make sure he wins CL.
the blues should not be happy,cos inesta is versatile,he is even more dangerous playing from the left.hleb is also equal to the task.
no shaking barca is winning
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by honeric01(m): 1:21pm On May 04, 2009
Whatever happens, my team won't shy away, we are not chickens, we play our brand of football whereever we go, so win or lose, i still remain a barca fan,

I wish insurance was back in the Nigeria league. they are my nigerian love,

kudos to Kano pillars and heartland for knocking out almighty Alhaly and coton sport out of the caf champions league
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by HNIC(m): 2:36pm On May 04, 2009
Congrats to Barca
That was one game,I watched, over and over again
Attacking football, the way the founding fathers designed footie.
I just worry about your frailty in defence.
Make sure you bump off the chavs on Wednesday grin
Cristalz:

Hey guys, easy on the name-calling. grin
@ Cris
You know what 'elepon kan' means? grin shocked shocked
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by honeric01(m): 2:52pm On May 04, 2009
HNIC:

grin@ Cris
You know what 'elepon kan' means? grin shocked shocked

Lol, you think she doesn't know what it means? grin grin
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by switch47(m): 4:01pm On May 04, 2009
With or without HENRY CHELSEA IS GOING DOWN!! GBOSA!! GBOSA!!! GBOSA!!! Three gun shots for messi- Eto inesta- and the whole Barca crew!! let them Hit chelsea Hard___ tell them soccer is not for Hooligans!! its for skillfull intelligent guys!! not for Riff raffs!! FOZA BARCA -----ALL THE WAY!!

Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by eyonigger(m): 7:44pm On May 04, 2009
It the beginning, the fear came when we played Bayern, they got trashed, then came Madrid, they were brushed aside, then came Chelsea and now yall are still frightened'? Na wa ooo!!!

Anyway una go see wetin go happen on WED, he go dey too funny.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Phemour: 9:04pm On May 04, 2009
Real Madrid 2-6 Barcelona: Chelsea Should Get Prepared
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-268584.0.html
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by invisible2(m): 10:03pm On May 04, 2009
All Barca fans should buy hankies, there will be tears on wednesday. Kpele o.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by honeric01(m): 10:38pm On May 04, 2009
All Chelsea comes out, then it will be a battle of who can score the most. I think its Chelsea fans who should get hanky to wipe their tears on their own ground.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by switch47(m): 8:27am On May 05, 2009
invisible!:

All Barca fans should buy hankies, there will be tears on wednesday. Kpele o.
ALL chelsea fans buy Buckets , Hankies cant hold the flood, there will be Rivers tears on wednesday flowing beneath the stamford bridge!! grin
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by khanye(m): 12:12pm On May 05, 2009
The squad for the SB War!:

Valdés, Jorquera, Pinto, Alves, Víctor Sánchez, Piqué,
Cáceres, Abidal, Sylvinho, Touré Yaya, Keita, Busquets,
Gudjohnsen, Xavi, Iniesta, Hleb, Bojan, Henry,
Eto'o, Messi and Pedro

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (100)

Manchester City Vs Chelsea (6 - 0) On 10th February 2019 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Manchester United Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 26th October 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.