Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,040 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) - Literature (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) (171576 Views)

LOVESTRUCK - A Campus Love Story. By Demsid / Forever And Always (imaginary Story) / Forbidden Love - A Short And Educative Love Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by ifeanyi317(m): 12:20pm On Mar 02, 2016
quanitnueeeeeee

2 Likes

Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by Shakyroh320(f): 4:20pm On Mar 02, 2016
tankx for serving us the semo but it remains the vegetable before we start eating,plzzzz dont stay long oooi,so dat our semo wont get cold,tankx dearie
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by ade23ola(f): 5:27pm On Mar 02, 2016
New update comin soon

1 Like

Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by bamsunkky(f): 6:03pm On Mar 02, 2016
u have made me to constantly check if dre is any update pls i know u r trying but pls put more effort cos d suspense n how d table of Love ll be turned frm Segun to Alex
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by ade23ola(f): 8:59pm On Mar 02, 2016
Part 32
Its two weeks since alex last saw adeola. He was worried and confused because when he calls her line she wouldn’t pick his calls ‘’could he have done something wrong’’ he thought. He recollected how the weeks went without them seeing each other. When he is ready to leave for work; she is still asleep and when he comes back, she is already asleep. The contract the company is currently handling has being taking lots of his time; He leaves home very early in the morning and comes back home late at night. He is always on site because he is the supervisor. He was the one that came up with the design and the owner of the contract wants the building to be ready within five weeks. It was the first project his father has given him to supervise in other for him to hasten the workers to finish the project within the short time given to them. He doesn’t even have lunch breaks that allows him to visit adetutu but he always brief him on the phone. Even tony and his other friends were angry with him because he hasn’t seen them since two weeks. He was gradually getting used to the workers on site and even knows some of their names. He recollected adetutu telling him how fun and exciting site work is; but he is yet to be convinced he thought.
He needed to see adeola; he needed to be with her he thought. Today being Friday, he would release the workers by four pm to allow the Muslims among them to pray to God and enjoy there Friday with their families and it will also allow him to see adeola since they would still be on site Saturday and Sunday……………….

Adeola and her sales girls were busy sorting the new wears that just arrived from U.S. she was checking and admiring some of the baby wears she ordered for. She loves babies and can’t wait for to have hers, when she finally finds the right man she thought. The thought of segun came to her mind and she immediately erased it; she was done with him and she will never go back; despite all his calls and messages, apologising for his action and blaming it on the devil. Adeola couldn’t help but smiled at that statement of his; she knew he wanted financial help from her that was the reason for his apology. ‘’She must have been a fool to fall for him’’ she thought but now, she is smarter, wiser and ready to face life with the help of God.
The thought of alex ran through her mind; she was grateful to God because ever since the incident that occurred between them; both of them have not seen each other. Surprisingly, he comes home late at night and leaves early in the morning even during the weekends. Most times she would still be awake when he is back but when he knocks her door, she pretends to be asleep. Her dad informed her about the project he was handling the last time she went to see him.
‘’That contract couldn’t have come at a better time’’ she said loudly smiling
Although a part of her wanted to see him, hold him and melt at his touch. She could remember how her body melted when he touched her, even though she was drunk but all the memory of that day were in her head.
‘’Ronke’’ said adeola trying to focus her mind on another thing apart from alex
‘’Yes ma’’ replied ronke
‘’Call others to come and pack these to the store’’ said adeola
‘’Okay ma’’ said ronke
‘’These are the ones that will be on sale for now and the price tags are on each one’’ adeola said
‘’Alright ma’’ replied ronke
‘’Those ones are the goods ordered by some customers of which have written the names of each of the pack and the prices’’ said adeola
‘’Okay ma’’ replied ronke
‘’Be fast in packing them because it’s getting late’’ said adeola leaving the warehouse

An hour and few minutes later, adeola was home; she was surprised to see alex car in the compound
‘’What is he doing at home; the project is five weeks; it’s just two weeks; why couldn’t he wait for her to get home first’’ these were the questions going through her mind and her heart beat increased. She calmed her nerves down and said a little prayer before heading to the entrance door
‘’Hey dear welcome’’ said alex
‘’Thanks’’ replied adeola
‘’How was your day’’ asked alex
‘’Fine’’ replied adeola sounding nervous
‘’I have………..
‘’You know what, I am tired and I need to freshen up; can we do this later’’ said adeola
Alex was hurt with what she does did, not allowing him to finish his statement
‘’Alright; no problem; but I need to talk to you tonight’’ said alex
‘’When am done, will let you know’’ said adeola leaving
‘’Thank you’’ alex said
As she entered her room, she said few words of prayers and headed to the bathroom

Minutes later she was done with her bath and on the bed checking some lady suits pictures she ordered for on her tab. She heard her door being knocked.
‘’Adeola I know you are in there and still awake; please open the door’’ said alex calmly
‘’I need to talk to you this night; i might not have the chance to do this till next week’’ alex said
‘’It’s just few minute after seven and am sure you are still awake; please open the door’’ alex said knocking on the door again
‘’I won’t leave until’’…………..
‘’Thank you; should I come in or should we go to the sitting room to talk’’ asked alex. The looks on adeola face made him to retrace his steps back to the sitting room
‘’Adeola, have being wanting to discuss with you about what happened between us two weeks back but due to the pro………………
‘’You know what alex; don’t let go there; let just forget it’’ said adeola standing up
‘’We were both drunk and we had sex simple; no need to feel sorry or apologise to each other’’. ‘’Let just move on; its two weeks already; have moved on and you should do the same’’. ‘’We are not kids; we are two matured people that had meaningless sex, so please get over it’’ said adeola
‘’Am tired; my goods came in today; and I was busy sorting them out; I need to sleep now, good night’’ said adeola leaving alex speechless.
On entering her room, she laid and the floor and wept

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by Chubbiehills(f): 10:30pm On Mar 02, 2016
Adeola just torturing herself.. She shoul contunu...thank maam for this oo kinda happy!
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by kingDELE(m): 10:39pm On Mar 02, 2016
hmmmm. tankx 4 d update
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by Rukkydelta(f): 11:15pm On Mar 02, 2016
Hmmmn......getting interesting
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by dianna1: 10:25am On Mar 03, 2016
Interesting! Adeola sh take it easy oo nd stop torturing Alex too
A sure say shez inlove already
Op pls come nd gv us another dose*
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by bummybummy(f): 10:48am On Mar 03, 2016
Tnx 4 d update, more plzzzzzzzzzz
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by johnkennedy18(m): 2:02pm On Mar 03, 2016
Wat I find out abt u guys dat do write ur first update is usually long but after dat u start uploading little am very big n I like all my tins big @well ;DWat I find out abt u guys dat do write ur first update is usually long but after dat u start uploading little am very big n I like all my tins big @well.i don't like half chop so pls let ur update b long b4 I vex.nice work by de way can't wait 4 more
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by ade23ola(f): 3:35pm On Mar 03, 2016
johnkennedy18:
Wat I find out abt u guys dat do write ur first update is usually long but after dat u start uploading little am very big n I like all my tins big @well ;DWat I find out abt u guys dat do write ur first update is usually long but after dat u start uploading little am very big n I like all my tins big @well.i don't like half chop so pls let ur update b long b4 I vex.nice work by de way can't wait 4 more
hmmm no vex, na phcn cos am, new update coming
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by ayorinbolableszy(f): 4:08pm On Mar 03, 2016
hmmm interesting ...kudos pls more update update today pls
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by harryport(m): 7:15pm On Mar 03, 2016
Pls some of us are still waiting for the next update nau. Abeg, I dey wait.
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by uthman305(m): 7:36pm On Mar 03, 2016
Kudos ade.....u really doing a gud job,I know it not easy to update....more ink to ur pen...and more m.b to ur phone...plz dnt starve us with updates... grin
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by jacetex(f): 8:02pm On Mar 03, 2016
keep it flowing dearie! so following!
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by ade23ola(f): 11:18pm On Mar 03, 2016
Part 33
Two weeks later; alex was on site. It was his final day of supervising the project; he was glad and satisfied with the building and proud of himself and the workers. He was happy they finished the project within the short time given to them. He now understood adetutu statement
‘’Oga we are done packing the site equipment’’ said akin
‘’Alright; the electrician and painters will commence work tomorrow and by Tuesday; they should be done’’ said alex
‘’Okay sir; we will be on our way now; it was awesome working with you; I look forward to more of this sir’’ said akin
‘’Same here’’ alex said with a smile
‘’Are you not ready to leave’’ asked akin
‘’Not yet; the boss called informing me he is on his way’’ said alex
‘’Okay sir; I will take my leave now with others’’ said akin
‘’My regards to the other workers and to your family’’ said alex
‘’I will sir; see you on Monday’’ said akin
‘’Okay’’ replied alex
Alex walked around the building; it was like a dream to him and surprised by what he and the workers came up with. He was relieved it was finally over; and he now has time for his friends and visit adetutu. He planned on resting at home tomorrow and in the evening club with his friends whom he haven’t seen for a month. He also planned on seeing adetutu on Sunday and discuss in details with him all his experiences on site. He heard the sound of a car horn and he was sure it was his father’s car
‘’Hello dad’’ alex said bowing a little
‘’Hello son; let see what you and your crews have done within a month’’ said okoh looking at the building
Minutes later, they both came out of the building
‘’I must commend your effort; you have done a wonderful work’’ said okoh smiling and walking around the building
‘’I never knew you will meet up with the little time given to us and I never planned on giving you the project to supervise at first but adetutu forced me to give you’’ said okoh
‘’I must admit he was right; he knows you better than I do’’ said okoh looking at his son
‘’Weldon son; am impressed’’ said okoh stretching his hands to shake alex
‘’Thanks dad’’ said alex extending his hands
‘’The electricians and the painters will commence work tomorrow right’’ asked okoh
‘’Yes sir’’ replied alex
‘’Then I guess your work is done here but we will both back here on Thursday for final supervision and on Friday; we will both handover the completed project to the owner’’ said okoh
‘’Alright dad’’ said alex smiling
‘’We are done; let be on our way’’ said okoh heading to his car
‘’How is your wife’’ asked okoh
‘’She is fine’’ replied alex
‘’I hope you are taking good care of her’’ asked okoh
‘’Yes sir’’ replied alex
‘’Regards to her’’ said okoh
‘’I will dad’’ replied alex
‘’Alex’’ said okoh
‘’Sir’’ replied alex
‘’Am proud of you son and am convinced you will attain greater height than us’’ said okoh and entered his car
‘’Thanks dad’’ said alex
‘’See you on Monday’’ said okoh
‘’Bye; regards to mum’’ said alex……………………

Alex woke up the following morning hearing his phone vibrate. He looked up and was shocked at the time. He checked the caller and dialled the number
‘’Hello moji, good morning’’ said alex
‘’Don’t tell me I woke you up; gosh it’s past nine’’ said moji sounding surprised
‘’I told you about the project I have being handling for a month’’ said alex
‘’Yes I know’’ said moji
‘’It doesn’t allow me much rest; I just finished it yesterday’’ said alex
‘’Alright; I thought you were angry with me’’ said moji
‘’Why would I’’ asked alex
‘’Because you don’t call me; and even when I did; you don’t pick; you abandon your friend alex’’ said moji sounding hurt
‘’Am so sorry dear; never meant to hurt you’’ said alex
‘’Okay ooo apology accepted’’ said moji
‘’How are you and how is work’’ asked alex
‘’Good; so will I see you today’’ asked moji
‘’I am not sure dear; I don’t plan on leaving the house till evening to hang out with my friends’’ alex said.
There was silence on the phone; alex knew he just hurt her feelings by what he juust said
‘’We can see next weekend’’ said alex
‘’Next weekend is too far alex; am not doing anything today and am bored’’ replied moji
‘’Why don’t I come over to your place; just text me the address and I will be with you in minutes’’ said moji
Alex was silent for few seconds; he needed to rest and be alone but he didn’t want to hurt her feelings again because she has being a good friend to him even since he met her
‘’Alright; will text you the address’’ replied alex
‘’Okay; see you soon and make sure you prepare pounded yam and vegetable soup for me’’ said moji
‘’No problem; will do just that bye’’ said alex…………………….

Adeola woke up few minutes after twelve; she was shocked at the time; maybe she truly needs rest as suggested by kemi the last time she came to her shop. She easily get tired, lazy to leave bed in the morning and her hunger for food have increased; this are the signs she feels when she has malaria she thought. As she headed to the bathroom, she hungered for semolina and peppered vegetable soup garnished with pomo and stock fish; She smiled at that thought.
Minutes later; she was dressed in a red bum short with a cream fitted top and headed down the stairs. She heard alex voice and another voice which sounded like a female voice she wanted to check but the hunger she was feeling needed to be attended to first she thought
‘’Good afternoon ma’’ said onyema
‘’Afternoon onyema’’ replied adeola
‘’What can i do for you ma’’ asked onyema
‘’Where is your partner’’ asked adeola
‘’She is outside; busy with the laundry’’ replied onyema
‘’Alright; I want you to prepare me semolina and vegetable soup; I will assist in preparing the vegetable’’ said adeola
‘’Do we have pomo and stock…………. She heard alex laughing so loud. What could be so funny she though
‘’And what ma’’ asked onyema bring adeola attention back
‘’Stock Fish at home’’ asked adeola
‘’Yes ma’’ replied onyeme
‘’Bring them out with other ingredient; am coming’’ said adeola leaving the kitchen and heading to the second sitting were alex was with his guest
‘’She peeped at them and saw moji sitting next to alex and both were discussing and laughing. She felt hurt seeing them together; ‘’why will he bring a woman to their house; he doesn’t even have respect for her; he is robbing the girl on her face; something she never did while dating segun; how could he she thought. I part of her wanted to go inside there and order the girl to leave but she couldn’t. The appetite she had was gone and she went back to the kitchen
‘’Dear don’t bother about the food’’ said adeola calmly to onyema
‘’Are you okay am’’ said onyema
‘’Yes I am; maybe another day’’ said adeola forcing a fake smile. She went to the refrigerator and picked a cup of ice cream and headed back to her room

1 Like

Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by bummybummy(f): 11:42pm On Mar 03, 2016
Love is now growing tru bin Jealous nd angry @ each oda

1 Like

Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by amiablejudy(f): 11:55pm On Mar 03, 2016
Great Really
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by Rukkydelta(f): 6:45am On Mar 04, 2016
Nice one.....thanks adeola
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by Shakyroh320(f): 8:03am On Mar 04, 2016
love starts wit jealousy
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by kayswag726: 8:12am On Mar 04, 2016
ade23ola:
hmmm no vex, na phcn cos am, new update coming

well done ma'am, interesting story u gat, Pls dnt starve us of the update, at least 2 or 3 per day. *winks*

1 Like

Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by mubarack22(m): 8:36am On Mar 04, 2016
nice story keep it upnice story keep it upnice story keep it up
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by Adegokedamisky(f): 9:23am On Mar 04, 2016
wink
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by ayorinbolableszy(f): 3:36pm On Mar 04, 2016
really getting interesting.... more update plsssssssssssss
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by temmyjane(f): 6:06pm On Mar 04, 2016
pls b fast about dis ur update o
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by ade23ola(f): 6:27pm On Mar 04, 2016
New 2 updates coming soon, tnxs for al ur comments

1 Like

Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by kayswag726: 8:13pm On Mar 04, 2016
ade23ola:

Today shey
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by phatnelly(f): 11:19pm On Mar 04, 2016
Chei! Adeola is pregnant. Alex d sharp guy.. Tanks for d update swtiee. grin
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by Shakyroh320(f): 5:36am On Mar 05, 2016
ade23ola:
where is the two update madam,my eyes are watery,plzzzz now.
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by harryport(m): 2:39pm On Mar 05, 2016
Adeola, pls we are nervously waiting for the two updates as promised. Abeg cry
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by ade23ola(f): 6:26pm On Mar 05, 2016
Pls bear wit me, its comin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Reply)

Two Years To Thirty(short Story) / The Complete Assassin / Iyawo Mammy-water(18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.