Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) - Literature (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) (171577 Views)

LOVESTRUCK - A Campus Love Story. By Demsid / Forever And Always (imaginary Story) / Forbidden Love - A Short And Educative Love Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by kingDELE(m): 3:20pm On Feb 27, 2016
grin grin grin
something is about 2 happen. to those sitting down, if yuh are not 18+, close yur eyes. *winking*

Thanks 4 d update MAM
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Feb 27, 2016
mhiz:
donkross, mattkent, sageez, heemah make una come see correct Tory o

Thanks for d mention. Been eyeing the story for awhile but haven't really read it.
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by Chubbiehills(f): 5:31pm On Feb 27, 2016
Ohh, one more pls... Kingdele, i yaf cloz moi ears
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by kingDELE(m): 5:44pm On Feb 27, 2016
Chubbiehills:
Ohh, one more pls... Kingdele, i yaf cloz moi ears
dont worri. just close only yur eyes. D remote is wit me, i will reduce d volume

1 Like

Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by Shakyroh320(f): 5:53pm On Feb 27, 2016
kingDELE:
dont worri. just close only yur eyes. D remote is wit me, i will reduce d volume
how ll we hear wen the volume is down,i beg we can only close our eyes not our ears.Tankx ade,pls one more update before we slip oooo.Plxxxxxxxxxx
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by Chubbiehills(f): 7:00pm On Feb 27, 2016
Shakyroh320:
how ll we hear wen the volume is down,i beg we can only close our eyes not our ears.Tankx ade,pls one more update before we slip oooo.Plxxxxxxxxxx
dnt mind him o, he though better things are meant for him alone

1 Like

Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by kingDELE(m): 7:14pm On Feb 27, 2016
Shakyroh320:
ow!!! so u want to watch dis part so dat yuh will drm about it bah grin grin. mayb we just off d T.V den after d part, we on it.
lol
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by Feyikemi12(f): 7:18pm On Feb 27, 2016
kingDELE:
lol. we are not complaining. biko!!!
really continue standing then
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by kingDELE(m): 7:49pm On Feb 27, 2016
Feyikemi12:
really continue standing then
with pleasure *winks*
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by Shakyroh320(f): 8:47pm On Feb 27, 2016
kingDELE:
ow!!! so u want to watch dis part so dat yuh will drm about it bah grin grin. mayb we just off d T.V den after d part, we on it.
lol
na dat part gangan we wan watch.smile
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by Adegokedamisky(f): 1:57am On Feb 28, 2016
Oh my gosh dis stowi is da bomb, I tink m also in luv wit u ade! tongue more ink 2ur pen.. wink
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by Feyikemi12(f): 7:14am On Feb 28, 2016
kingDELE:
grin grin grin
something is about 2 happen. to those sitting down, if yuh are not 18+, close yur eyes. *winking*

Thanks 4 d update MAM
kingDELE are u and ur standing crew up to 18?
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by dianna1: 7:44am On Feb 28, 2016
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by kingDELE(m): 11:50am On Feb 28, 2016
Feyikemi12:
kingDELE are u and ur standing crew up to 18?
the youngest in my crew is 20.
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by Feyikemi12(f): 1:26pm On Feb 28, 2016
kingDELE:
the youngest in my crew is 20.
are u sure they're matured enough to watch that part?
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by kingDELE(m): 4:21pm On Feb 28, 2016
Feyikemi12:
are u sure they're matured enough to watch that part?
sure.
at 20, what else notin.

moreover as guys, even if we are 10, we can watch WHATEVER. but ladies have restrictions. LOL.

@Ade23ola, plz make sure der eyes are close b4 postin d next part.

HAPI SUNDAE ALL.
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by ayorinbolableszy(f): 6:21pm On Feb 28, 2016
adeola wil surely fall 4 alex...i pray dat when they ar tru wit wot dey are doing inside d rum,adeola wouldnt b mad at alex.
Never d lest...you are doing a gud work dear... More ink to ur pen
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by Shakyroh320(f): 5:36am On Feb 29, 2016
Ade23ola!!!,i ll go and tell my mummy for u oooo,why u no update now?
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by bamsunkky(f): 8:19am On Feb 29, 2016
pls kindly update we cant wait for dus suspense its killing ooooooo curious on point cant wait for d love birds n d reality @ dawn OMG job well done SIS
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by Adegokedamisky(f): 9:51am On Feb 29, 2016
Ade abeg cum update nw! cry
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by bouquieline: 12:25pm On Feb 29, 2016
Adeola pls suspense wan kill me for here. plsssssssssssss
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by ade23ola(f): 12:43pm On Feb 29, 2016
Guys pls bear with me, d light here is terrible, I had to go to my friend house to update on saturday. Let see hw it will b today. So sorry 4 puttin u al in suspense
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by Nobody: 12:52pm On Feb 29, 2016
ade23ola:
Guys pls bear with me, d light here is terrible, I had to go to my friend house to update on saturday. Let see hw it will b today. So sorry 4 puttin u al in suspense

I quite understand wah u are going thru as a Corp member...am one too..buh pls ma..try ur best possible to update today, ever since discovered dis story av bin checking every day for update. In anticipation of ur next update ma.
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by Nobody: 12:53pm On Feb 29, 2016
ade23ola:

I quite understand wah u are going thru as a Corp member...am one too..buh pls ma..try ur best possible to update today, ever since i discovered dis story av bin checking every day for update. In anticipation of ur next update ma.
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by bummybummy(f): 3:07pm On Feb 29, 2016
plz try ur possible best 2 update 2day, dis light issue z everywia jare
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by Shakyroh320(f): 3:28pm On Feb 29, 2016
plxxxx ooooo,try and tap light from the source.
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by kayswag726: 8:59am On Mar 02, 2016
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by ade23ola(f): 10:56am On Mar 02, 2016
Part 31
Alex woke up around 4:30 am with a slight headache, he concluded it must have being due to the drinks he took yesterday. He turned and saw adeola sleeping beside him peacefully; he remembered all that happened yesterday. The day could have been the worst day of his existence but later turned out to be the happiest day which he would forever cherish. He stood up and headed to the bathroom and as the water splashed on his face, an idea about the design came to his mind.
‘’Wow’’ he said aloud.
Minutes later, he was all dressed and was ready to go to the office; he picked a piece of paper and wrote “I would be back shortly”…………….

9:16 am, adeola woke up with a severe headache. She noticed she didn’t sleep in her room, she raised the duvet covering her body and she discovered she was stack naked.
‘what is happening, what did she do yesterday” she thought
she saw her clothes and under wears on the chair with alex wears. She was feeling pains all over her body and manage to get out of bed. She picked her cloth but she was too tired to wear them, all she wanted was to have her bath.
‘’What if Alex is at home’’ She taught.
She picked up the duvet and wrapped it around her body. On getting to her room she headed straight to the bathroom, as the water splashed on her body, memories of yesterday began to run through her mind as tears roll down her cheeks.

‘’What have I done, I just lost my pride as a woman; why are all the worst things of life befallen me’’ she said loudly!

The memory of yesterday of segun sleeping with the girl flashed through her mind and she started sobbing
‘’Segun damn you, may you also experience the pain you have caused me’’ she loudly said and sobbed
She raised her head and allowed the water to splash on her face, washing away the tears. She remembered telling alex to take her to his room and him asking her if she was sure. She recollected him wanting to stop after they were both naked on the bed and how she begged him to continue. . ‘’How stupid of her to sleep with a guy who is in love with another girl’’.
All she wanted was to get over the anger and pains she was feeling yesterday but now she just compounded it. She has useless herself and given her virginity to man that doesn’t love her.
She wondered where he went to, today being Saturday. Maybe to moji she thought and tears flowed down her cheeks.
How is she going to face him with this shameful act and they would both being seeing each other everyday she thought.
‘’The best thing to do is to avoid him’’ she thought loudly……

Alex was on his way to adetutu’s house, he was so excited and happy with the design he produced. He wanted to show it to adetutu, because he was convinced if he approves it; his father would do the same.
‘’It seems God is so happy with me yesterday and today’’ he thought loudly and smiled.
He recollected what happened between him and adeola yesterday. How beautiful, soft and tender her body was while they were making love; he never knew she was a virgin. He was going to cherish last night memory for the rest of his life and he would love her like never before and make her happy.
If not for the design, he had planned on kissing those soft lips of her as she wakes up and serve her breakfast. Immediately he is done in discussing and explaining the new design to adetutu; he is heading home to meet is wife and spend time with her.
Minutes later he was in adetutu compound and one of the maids approached him.
‘’Good morning sir’’ said the maid
‘’Morning; his uncle at home’’ asked alex
‘’Yes sir ‘’replied the maid collecting the document alex was carrying
‘’My son; how are you’’ asked adetutu
‘’Am fine sir; good morning’’ said alex
‘’Morning; is that the design’’ asked adetutu pointing at the table were the maid dropped it
‘’Yes sir’’ replied alex standing up to show him
Minutes later; adetutu was done in checking the design and made some corrections and alex noted them
‘’This is a beautiful design’’ said adetutu
‘’thank you sir’’ replied alex
‘’Remember I told you; you would be greater than me as time goes on; see it has started already’’ said adetutu smiling
‘’I wouldn’t have being possible without God, your encouraging words and your old designs’’ said alex smiling
‘’With time; I believe you will get there and even pass it’’ said adetutu
‘’I pray so’’ said alex
‘’My friend might be hot tempered a times and say hurtful words; but he doesn’t mean it’’ adetutu said looking at alex and reading his mind
‘’He just take the business too personal and that is one thing that have held NICON together and increased its achievement’’ said adetutu
‘’Do you know, in the early years that we started the company; we fought a lot but the workers don’t know because we don’t discuss our misunderstanding with third party including our wives’’ said adetutu smiling
‘’Wow’’ alex sounded
‘’Yes; so anything you might be going through now, I passed through the same thing but as time goes on, you will discover he is the best father you could ever have prayed for’’ adetutu said smiling
‘’Okay sir’’ said alex
‘’How is your wife; I hardly see her nowadays’’ said adetutu
‘’She is fine; I guess she has being kind of busy but I will tell her you asked of her’’ said alex
‘’Don’t bother; its shows she is happy and enjoying her marriage and I wouldn’t want to come in between that’’said adetutu smiling
‘’Uncle I need to be on my way’’ said alex
‘’Okay; make sure you do those corrections and after you can present it to him; I bet he would be happy with it’’ said adetutu
‘’Okay sir; thank you uncle’’ said alex
‘’You are always welcome’’ said adetutu…………………..

Sorry for d long delay, more update comin later today

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by prisomic(f): 11:07am On Mar 02, 2016
wow d long n anticipted post is here.it was worth d wait shaaa..thou am still waiting for more..tnx ma'm n kudos to you
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by Sageez(m): 11:08am On Mar 02, 2016
thanks for the update. Oya throw the next
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by stizzy(f): 11:18am On Mar 02, 2016
nice piece of work
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by stizzy(f): 11:19am On Mar 02, 2016
nice piece of work.keep it up

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (20) (Reply)

Two Years To Thirty(short Story) / The Complete Assassin / Iyawo Mammy-water(18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.