Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,159 members, 7,815,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) - Literature (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) (171575 Views)

LOVESTRUCK - A Campus Love Story. By Demsid / Forever And Always (imaginary Story) / Forbidden Love - A Short And Educative Love Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by ade23ola(f): 7:14pm On Feb 21, 2016
Part 27
Adeola was surprised at what she heard alex say to her. She remembered him promising her to extend the vacation for another three days when she told him some pleases she was yet to visit. ‘’Why the change of plan’’ she thought and shortly after he came out of the bathroom fully dressed.
‘’I remember you telling me we can stay for another three days, why the sudden change’’ she asked looking at him
‘’I have lots of work to do and dad called me today telling me of a new contract NICON is bidding for and he needs me there’’ replied alex. He knew if not for the disagreement they had today, he wouldn’t mind stay for those three days and okoh did not specify the day he wanted him in the office; but he felt the best thing for him and adeola is to go back home.
‘’You can stay, if you are not ready to leave’’ said alex feeling a little guilty. He couldn’t bear the thought of hurting her
‘’Don’t worry, since you have booked my flight; we will be leaving together’’ replied adeola
‘’What time is the flight so that I can be ready’’ asked adeola
‘’Eight am’’ replied alex
‘’Am going out’’ said alex
She wanted to ask where he was going when the time was few minutes after nine; but she cautioned herself
‘’Okay’’ she replied.
After alex left the room, she stood up from her the bed and opened her box and started packing her cloths. She was worried about alex; behaviour towards her have changed. He was now sounding casual and ‘’all thanks to her’’ she thought.
By tomorrow she will be seeing her father which is her major priority for now because it is because of him she is doing all these. She picked a polo shirt and admired the cloth for few seconds; she remembered it was alex that persuaded her to pick it for segun. She folded her cloth neatly and put it in the box, she prayed segun likes it because he mostly doesn’t appreciate things she buys for him instead he always tells her to give him the money to buy it himself.
Tell me boo am coming home she shouted and smiled………………..

9:15 am Nigeria time, alex and adeola were already in Nigeria and were both on their way home
‘’Ebuka how are you’’ asked alex
‘’I good o oga’’ replied ebuka
‘’How was the honeymoon’’ asked ebuka
‘’Fine thank you’’ replied alex
‘’How was your visit to your family’’ asked alex
‘’Fine ooo oga, my wife say make I greet you and madam well and she say make I give you bush meat way I don tell the maids make them put for freezer’’ replied ebuka
‘’Oga, hope you they chop bush meat’’ asked ebuka
‘’Have never eaten one before’’ replied alex smiling and he was happy the driver enjoyed the short vacation he gave him
‘’Madam I no say you go sabi am’’ asked ebuka looking at adeola through the mirror but adeola was lost in her.
She kept wondering were alex could have slept two days ago after informing her about their trip back home and coming to the hotel six the following morning and she smelled alchol on his breath when he asked her if she was done packing.
‘’Could he have slept with a woman in another hotel,’’ she thought.
She remembered the way ladies were always admiring him in her presence and some will even throw themselves at him. That wasn’t her business she thought but what surprised her was when they entered the plane and he was sitting far away from her. She was sitting next to an elderly man while he was sitting next to a young lady about her age and both of them were so engrossed in there discussion; a times they even laugh out loud. She suspected he must have known her before that day;’’ maybe they both met when she was shopping with the girls’’ she thought. She wondered if the girl was blind to see him wearing his wedding ring. When they were both looking for ebuka, the girl approached them and greeted her casually and she collected alex number in her presence and he couldn’t see anything wrong with that she thought
‘’Madam are you okay’’ asked ebuka who noticed she wasn’t answering his question
‘’Sorry, what were you saying’’ asked adeola
‘’I they ask ma, if you don chop bush meat before’’ asked ebuka
‘’Yes, while leaving with my grandma’’ replied adeola
‘’That means you go sabi cook am ma ‘’asked ebuka
‘’Yes’’ replied adeola confused to why the man was asking her those questions
‘’Oga no worry, madam go use am cook correct vegetable soup for you and you go they bite your fingers said ebuka and both him and alex laughed
‘’What is so funny that is making the two of them to laugh’’ she thought
‘’Anyway its not of her business, her business is her father and segun both of which she was eager to see’’ she thought……………………

Minutes later, they were home and the maids assisted them in carrying there load.
‘’Where do you want to stay; the first or the third room’’ asked alex pointing to the rooms
‘’I will take the third room’’ replied adeola and alex instructed the maids to clean to the room for her
‘’Your loads her in my room’’ said alex and shortly after he brought all of them to her room
She was so surprised to see her loads which were packed by her friends. She opened each of the boxes and discovered they helped in folding her cloths neatly; ‘’they really tired for her’’ she thought. She unfolded her towel and headed to the bathroom

Minutes later after making calls to her loved ones informing them of her arrival and was fully dressed; she headed down stairs and she saw alex sitting and watching ball. He was were a black vest and a short jeans
‘’Can you borrow me your car, I need to go and see my dad’’ said adeola
‘’Let me change so that we can go together; I also want to see him’’ replied alex standing up and heading for the stairs
‘’Why did he want to come with her, he should just leave her and continue screwing his new catch’’ she thought
Minutes later they were in the estate were adetutu leaves and since they left the house, they were both silent. Alex phone was ringing
‘’Hello’’ he answered
‘’Hi it’s me moji’’ replied the caller
‘’Hey moji; how are you’’ asked alex sounding surprised
‘’Am good and you’’ asked moji
‘’Am fine, are you now home’’ asked alex
‘’Sure; what about you’’ asked moji
‘’Just got home; traffic was much on the way’’ replied moji
‘’Okay’’ replied alex
‘’I just wanted to hear your voice’’ replied moji
‘’Thanks dear; is this your number’’ asked alex
‘’Sure, make sure you store it’’ replied moji
‘’Okay I will’’ replied alex
‘’Talk to you soon; bye’’ said moji
‘’Bye’’ replied alex
Adeola did not need a pastor to tell her it was the same girl alex sat with in the plane she thought
Shortly after the both entered adetutu large compound and adeola quickly got down from the car and headed straight to her father’s room
‘’Hello’’ dad she said
‘’Omo mi come come’’ said adetutu and he hugging her so tightly and praising her using his linage
He released her when he saw alex entered the room and he was about prostrating when adetutu stretched his hands towards him and also hugged him
‘’Dad how are you’’ asked adeola
‘’Am good and much better now that have seen both of you’’ replied adetutu
‘’How are you and how was the honeymoon’’ asked adetutu
‘’It was fun dad, I enjoyed every bit of it; in fact I didn’t want to come but I was seriously missing you’’ said adeola smiling at her father and adetutu smiled back at her and he saw how happy she was.
‘’How about you alex; don’t you enjoyed the place’’ asked adetutu facing alex who had been quiet
‘’I also enjoyed it uncle, it’s a lovely place to go’’ replied alex smiling back at him
‘’Come adeola’’ said adetut calling her to move closer to him and when she did he touched her tommy
‘’I know by the God am serving who has never disappoint me and who gave me success in whatever I do; I know that same God will do it in exactly nine month’s time; I will be carrying my grandson adetutu junior’’ said adetutu smiling at both of them who were shocked at what he was saying.
‘’This man and his best friend will never cease to amaze her’’ thought adeola
‘’Wont you both say amen and stop looking at me like am crazy’’ said adetutu
‘’Amen’’ they both quickly chorused and giving a fake smile
‘’Dad am famished, let me go to the kitchen and get something to eat’’ said adeola who wasn’t ready for another drama which her dad might have planed
‘’Do you care for semolina and vegetable soup’’ asked adeola looking at alex
‘’Yes, I don’t mind’’ relied alex
Minutes later; adetutu and alex were discussing about NICON company and they both talked about the new contract the company was bidding for. Adetutu gave alex some advice regarding the contracts and some of the project the company is undergoing; shortly after adetutu cleared his voice
‘’Alex’’ said adetutu
‘’Sir’’ replied alex
‘’Do you know I love you like my own son and I love you unconditionally’’ asked adetutu
‘’Yes uncle I know’’ said alex smiling and remembering how he has always inspired him
‘’I would be happy if you can love my daughter like that. The same love that has bound me and okoh together is the same love we both want for the two of you. I know the daughter I have; and I know she might be stubborn a times and say hurtful things especially when she is angry; I want you to assume it is me and forgive her just as you will forgive me’’ said adetutu
‘’This is how the love between both of you can wax stronger and stronger and no third party will be able to come between you but rather you will both be happy even till your old age’’ said adetutu.
‘’I love ife my late wife so much that after her death; I couldn’t just bring myself to loving another woman and marry her. This is why I have remained single despite friends and family advising me to remarry but no one can replace her in my heart just like know body friend can replace okoh in my heart’’ said adetutu
‘’As you spend more days and years together; you will discover how soft and lovely adeola is; her cake is the best cake have ever tasted and her soup; I guess you father can testify to that’’ said adetutu and both of them smiled
‘’I may say I will leave longer and tomorrow the owner of my life may decide to take it but any which way; wherever I am; I want to always see her happy and full of sprit just like today because she is my major priority in life and I love her even more than all my achievements in life’’ said adetutu smiling
‘’Thanks uncle; have heard all what you have said and I will do exactly what you want’’ replied alex smiling…………………………….

1 Like

Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by stizzy(f): 7:31pm On Feb 21, 2016
lovely
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by Missmossy(f): 8:08pm On Feb 21, 2016
Ghen ghen cheesy

Really enthralling, Adeola would be so shocked @ Segun's actions later on. Kudos dear.

3 Likes

Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by bummybummy(f): 8:53pm On Feb 21, 2016
Tnx 4 d update but u suppose b updating twice in a day
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by mhiztee: 11:48am On Feb 22, 2016
Beautiful story.. I can't wait for the next update
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by ade23ola(f): 4:17pm On Feb 22, 2016
bummybummy:
Tnx 4 d update but u suppose b updating twice in a day
I wish I can but d light in my area is currently bad
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by ade23ola(f): 4:18pm On Feb 22, 2016
Missmossy:
Ghen ghen cheesy

Really enthralling, Adeola would be so shocked @ Segun's actions later on. Kudos dear.
tnxs lol
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by ade23ola(f): 4:18pm On Feb 22, 2016
mhiztee:
Beautiful story.. I can't wait for the next update
tnxs will update as soon as phcn brings light
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by ade23ola(f): 4:19pm On Feb 22, 2016
stizzy:
lovely
tnxs
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by Rukkydelta(f): 6:37pm On Feb 22, 2016
Getting interesting.......nice one adeola
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by Shakyroh320(f): 7:39pm On Feb 22, 2016
wat are we going to do about dis phcn stuff,may God safe us from them ooo,weldone.
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by ade23ola(f): 8:41pm On Feb 22, 2016
Part 28
It was Monday, alex woke up that morning feeling a little tired; he needed rest he thought. He went to the bath room to have his bath; shortly after he was dressed for work and headed down stairs
‘’Oga good morning’’ said one of the maids
‘’Morning anita; how was your night’ ’asked alex
‘’Fine sir; what will you like to eat sir’’ asked anita
‘’My usual; coffee and pancake and please make it fast’’ said alex
‘’Okay sir’’ said anita leaving his presence
Shortly after he was done with his meal and as he was about leaving he called one of the maids
‘’Tell my wife when she wakes that have sent ebuka to go and pick her car’’ said alex
‘’Okay oga’………………..

Two hours later, adeola came down stairs she was feeling tired and sleepy
‘’Good morning madam’’ chorused the two maids
‘’Morning’’ said adeola looking at the dark in complexion girls
‘’What can we do for you ma’’ asked one of them
‘’Remind me of your names’’ asked adeola
‘’I am anita and this is onyenma’’ replied anita
‘’Okay; anita and onyenma’’ repeated adeola smiling
‘’What will you like to eat ma’’ asked anita
‘’I don’t eat breakfast unless am sick; so don’t bother‘’ replied adeola smiling
‘’What about laundry and ironing’’ asked onyenma
‘’I Have some; when am ready; will call you’’ said Adeola
She moved round the house and the compound; is this where she will be leaving for two years she thought. Her phone start ringing
‘’Hello segun’’ said adeola
‘’Hey babe sup’’ asked segun
‘’Have being calling your number’’ said adeola
‘’Sorry wasn’t with my phone’’ replied segun
‘’Are you coming over’’ asked segun
‘’Yes, will be there very soon’’ replied adeola
‘’Okay; I will be expecting you’’ said segun
‘’Bye’’ said segun
‘’Bye’’ replied adeola smiling and disconnecting the call. She has missed him a lot she thought and quickly headed to her room

She was surprised seeing her car outside this morning and when she asked ebuka; he told her alex sent him to pick the car from her house. ‘’That is so thoughtful of him’’ she said loudly as she drove to segun house. Shortly after, she was in his compound knocking the enterance door
‘’Am coming’’ said segun
‘’Hey sweet babe’’ said segun smiling at her and hugged her
‘’I missed you’’ said adeola
‘’Miss you more; have not being myself ever since you left’’ said segun
‘’Me too’’ replied adeola smiling at him
‘’So how was the so called honeymoon’’ asked segun staring into her face
‘’Boring without you by my side’’ said adeola
‘’Are you sure; because I don’t trust that your figure head husband’’ said segun
‘’But you trust me right’’ asked adeola smiling
‘’Sure I do’’ said segun
‘’So what have being going on with you my love’’ asked adeola
‘’Nothing; have being so broke ade and I need money’’ said segun
‘’What about the money I sent to you before traveling’’ asked adeola
‘’Have exhausted it on my new project’’ replied segun
‘’I need money ade; see my house; see the slump am leaving, are you not ashamed of coming here’’ asked segun
‘’Segun you know that’s not my fault because I remember giving you six hundred thousand to rent a nice apartment’’ said adeola sounding angry
‘’Yes but remember a project came up then and I took out of the money; thay was then
‘’ade I need money now and I promise to you it for the house’’ said segun ticking her tommy
‘’Segun stop; I don’t have much now’’ said adeola
‘’What about the money you were given as wedding gift’’ asked segun
‘’So you expect me to give you the money given to alex and I; please what will I say when he ask for the money’’ asked adeola sounding angry
‘’Just tell him; you need the money for your store’’ replied segun
‘’Am sorry segun; I can’t do that’’ replied adeola
‘’You can’t or you won’t’’ asked segun sounding angry
‘’Anyone that is suitable to you’’ replied adeola
‘’I think you need to leave’’ said segun
‘’You are joking right’’ asked adeola smiling
‘’Do I look like a comedian to you’’ asked segun stand up and sounding angry
‘’Segun, are sending me out of your house’’ asked adeola smiling
‘’Anyone you want; I just need you to go so that I can go and fend for money myself; since you are refusing to help me’’ replied segun
Adeola stood up, picked her bag and headed for the door
‘’Maybe kemi was right with what she told her about segun; him loving her money more than her’’ she thought as she drove. She was going to surprise him this time; since he is used to her begging him and sending the money; but this time around; he would be so shocked and it will be him begging her’’ she thought. She was brought back from her thought when she heard her phone ringing; she thought maybe it was him calling but when she checked the phone she discovered it was tonia
‘’Hello small mum’’ said adeola smiling
‘’How are you my sweetheart’’ asked tonia
‘’Fine ma and you’’ replied adeola
‘’Am good and how is marriage life treating you’’ asked tonia
‘’Fine and great’’ replied adeola
‘’When will you and your hubby come around’’ asked tonia
‘’Have missed you both a lot’’ said tonia
‘’Missed you more’’ replied adeola
‘’So when should I be expecting you both’’ asked tonia
‘’I will get back to you on that small mum after I discuss with Alex’’ replied adeola
‘’Okay; will be waiting for your response’’ said tonia
‘’Okay ma bye’’
‘’Bye’’ replied tonia

Minutes later she was in her office when kemi entered
‘’Iyawo iyawo how are you’’ said kemi smiling
‘’Am good oooo and you’’ asked adeola collecting anjola from her
‘’Am not fine; see my baby’’ replied kemi sounding dull
‘’What happened; her body is somehow hot’’ asked adeola
‘’That’s what me and her father have being battling with since last week’’ replied kemi
‘’She is teething and it makes her run temperature, she doesn’t eat except to feed on breast and when I force her to eat; she vomit it’’ said kemi
‘’Have you taken her to see a paediatrician’’ asked adeola
‘’Yes; he prescribed some medications and we have being using it’’ replied kemi
‘’And you couldn’t tell me whenever we call each other’’ asked adeola
‘’I didn’t want to bother you with my problem’’ replied kemi
‘’So how was the honeymoon and how lavages’’ asked kemi smiling
‘’Fine ooo; my sister that place makes sense’’ replied adeola smiling
‘’Hmmm; I can see you enjoyed your stay’’ said kemi
‘’You can say that again’’ said adeola smiling
‘’So have you and alex resolved your misunderstanding’’ asked kemi
‘’Yes; he even followed me to see dad yesterday’’ reliplied adeola
‘’How is he’’ asked kemi
‘’Fine oooo’’ replied adeola looking at anjola
‘’Don’t be sick ooo my god daughter; you are healed in Jesus name’’ said adeola smiling
‘’Amen ooo’’ replied kemi smling
‘’Pastor Mrs; we need to be on our way’’ said kemi standing up
‘’Why the hurry’’ asked adeola
‘’I need to go and make my hair; I was supposed to make it since last week but due to anjola health, I couldn’t’’ replied kemi
‘’Which hair style do you want to make’’ asked adeola
‘’Shuku’’ replied kemi
‘’You and this your local braids’’ said adeola smiling and putting anjola inside the car sit
‘’So when will I see you’’ again asked adeola
‘’Maybe Wednesday’’ said kemi
Okay bye………………………….

‘’Good afternoon madam’’
‘’Afternoon; your madam dey shop’’ asked kemi entering the shop
‘’My customer’’shouted a woman
‘’Mama sherere how na’’ asked kemi
‘’Am good oooo and you’’ asked the woman collecting anjola from her mum
‘’Am fine oooo’’ replied kemi
‘’I know see you last week again; why’’ asked the woman
‘’Teeth they worry my baby; she just they vomit and her body they hot’’ replied kemi
‘’Eya hope you done carry am go hospital’’ asked the woman giving anjola back to her mum
‘’Yes’’ replied kemi
‘’Which hair you wan make’’ asked the woman
‘’Shuku’’ replied kemi
‘’Okay’’ replied the woman
‘’Abeg I be wan ask you something since all this days’’ said the woman
‘’What is that’’ asked kemi
‘’That your friend way dey date that man wey they leave for my compound, them still dey or they don separate’’ asked the woman
‘’Dem still dey’’ asked kemi
‘’Wetin happen’’ asked kemi
‘’Nothing’’ replied the woman
‘’Tell me naw mama sheri’’ said kemi
‘’For two weeks now, na him house that girl wey I tell you dey sleep’’ said the woman
‘’How you take no’’ asked kemi
‘’You know na me and my husband they leave for the BQ and our room they very close to his room; the kind noise way we dey hear for their room for morning afternoon and night no be from here ooo’’ said the woman
‘’The girl they sleep there she no go home until yesterday morning when the man they tell her make she go and I no see her this money’’ said the woman
‘’Are you sure with what you are telling me’’ asked kemi
‘’Why I go lie to you’’ asked the woman
‘’I even see your friend this morning but you no say she no sabi me; if not I for greet her and tell her everything’’ said the woman
‘’e even be like say she and the man fight this morning’’ said the woman
‘’you know what; I need you to do me a favour’’ said kemi
‘’wetin be that’’ asked the woman
‘’anytime you see the girl and you no say they are about doing it; you understand abi’’ asked kemi
‘’yes naw’’ replied the woman smiling
‘’abeg call me or call me when you see the girl enter your compound’’ said adeola
‘’okay; but you know hmmm; you must settle me with credit money when the work is done ooo’’ said the woman smiling
kemi removed her purse form the bag and gave her one thousand naira
‘’use it buy credit; and if we are able to catch them; I promise to balance you two thousand’’ said kemi
‘’no worry; you will see’’ said the woman smiling ………………..
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Feb 22, 2016
Thanks for the update...more pleaseeeeeeee
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by Ray1251(m): 10:20pm On Feb 22, 2016
lovely storey line... keep it up.
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by AngelicBloom(f): 10:55pm On Feb 22, 2016
tnx for d update
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by bummybummy(f): 11:10pm On Feb 22, 2016
tnx 4 d update
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by Feyikemi12(f): 11:23pm On Feb 22, 2016
Thank u so much for the update love u love u!
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by kingDELE(m): 11:35pm On Feb 22, 2016
hehehe. ladies with love. c as all d ladies above me are enjoying dis love story. dem no wan even shift 4 me make i sit down.
Nice one WRITER
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by CuteChiluv: 2:56am On Feb 23, 2016
Nice story
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by Chubbiehills(f): 8:58am On Feb 23, 2016
Dis is a nice update..keep it coming..nepa, pls restore her light oo
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by dammyluv911(f): 9:34am On Feb 23, 2016
dear dis one make sense
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by Feyikemi12(f): 9:41am On Feb 23, 2016
kingDELE:
hehehe. ladies with love. c as all d ladies above me are enjoying dis love story. dem no wan even shift 4 me make i sit down.
Nice one WRITER
y should we shift for u? since its ladies thread we have to sit while u guys remain standing

1 Like

Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by kingDELE(m): 10:21am On Feb 23, 2016
Feyikemi12:
y should we shift for u? since its ladies thread we have to sit while u guys remain standing
kiss kiss ok. since we also want to watch, we will remain standing. lol.
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by Warfibabe(f): 11:45am On Feb 23, 2016
More pls! I want ade to be done with segun's lying ass ASAP! I don de vex for her sme sme attitude!

Thanks for the update.
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by ade23ola(f): 7:48pm On Feb 23, 2016
Tnxs guys for all ur comment, waitin for phcn ooo,pls bear wit me
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by Feyikemi12(f): 8:16pm On Feb 23, 2016
kingDELE:
kiss kiss ok. since we also want to watch, we will remain standing. lol.
GOOD!
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by kingDELE(m): 11:46pm On Feb 23, 2016
Feyikemi12:
GOOD!
since yuh ladies are sitting and enjoyin dis movie, y not yuh find a solution to d OP's P.H.C.N problem?
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by dupsai(f): 7:03am On Feb 24, 2016
Hen hen hen, Olofofo Mama Sheri go soon exposed Segun oh. I beg make him comot for road make Deola con dey enjoy her marriage. Well-done OP the Power holders wahala is everywhere.
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by Nobody: 9:30am On Feb 24, 2016
Pls cuman update ni
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by Feyikemi12(f): 3:07pm On Feb 24, 2016
kingDELE:

since yuh ladies are sitting and enjoyin dis movie, y not yuh find a solution to d OP's P.H.C.N problem?
Let's make a deal, if u find solution to it then I'll shift for u
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by ade23ola(f): 4:51pm On Feb 24, 2016
Part 29
Friday
Kemi was busy with laundry when she heard anjola’s cry
‘’Honey are you there’’ asked kemi
‘’Yes; I think her diaper needs to be changed’’ said wale her husband
‘’Help me out; the diaper bag is beside her crib’’ said kemi
‘’Okay; no problem’’ replied wale
Kemi smiled as she heard his response; wale is such caring and helpful husband and father who will do anything to make her happy. And that is why God keeps blessing him; he is the youngest PhD holder in his faculty. She smiled as she remembered the day she heard the news.
‘’Kemo your phone is ringing’’ said wale
‘’Who is the caller’’ asked kemi
‘’Mama sherere’’ replied wale
‘’Okay; am coming’’ replied kemi switching off the washing machine
‘’Hello mama sheri; how are you’’ asked kemi
‘’Madam, that girl don show oo, she just enter now now’’ replied mama sheri
‘’Okay, I will soon be with you’’ replied kemi
‘’Abeg come quickly; because show go soon start ooo’’ said mama sheri
‘’Okay’’ said kemi disconnecting the call
She thought of how she was going to get adeola to segun house which was the next street to hers. She prayed she was already in shop because her shop was closer here than her house.
‘’Honey; I will be back; I need to attend to something urgent, will be back shortly’’ replied kemi
‘’Okay’’ said wale
‘’In case anjola is hungry; her noodles and cereals her in the cupboard’’ said kemi
‘’Okay’’ replied wale
On getting outside she dialled adeola number……………………….

Adeola was in her office; she just attended to three of her customer who was there to buy wears. She needed more goods she thought
‘’Ronke can you come here for a second’’ said adeola
‘’Okay ma’’ replied ronke
‘’I want you to make a list of all will need in the store’’ said adeola
‘’Remember the way we do it; ladies wears separate from baby wears and make sure you star the ones with higher demands’’ said adeola
‘’Where are bimpe and the other girls’’ asked adeola
‘’They are in there sections’’ replied ronke
‘’Okay’’ replied adeola
She doesn’t know why ‘her affection for ronke is more than the other girls; maybe because of her honesty and the way she relate to customers. The girl has received lots of prises from different customer. She prayed she would be able to trust others when ronke leaves to further her HND program.
Talking about love and trust; she remembered segun who have refused to call her and apologised for his behaviour on Monday and when she couldn’t take the silence anymore; she summoned courage to call him yesterday. When he picked he greeted her casually; she told him of her coming today; but his response was that ‘’he wasn’t in Lagos, he travelled for a project’’.
‘’He was travelling out of the state and he didn’t even bother to inform her’’ she thought. She wondered when the entire project he has being investing in with her money will start yielding him profit and he will stop asking her for money she thought.
The week has being so boring to her; she not seeing segun; kemi kept postponing her visit and she and alex have little to say to each other ever since they came back from the honeymoon. She guessed it was moji he has being discussing with she thought. Even when they went to his parent house he was quiet and casual towards her. He is no longer the fun, caring, supportive and ‘’I got your back’’ alex but now he is the casual, quiet and ‘’mind my own business’’ alex she thought
She wondered what has being going on with him and moji; and what the girl has being feeding him about her she thought.
She was brought back from her thought when she heard her phone ring
‘’Hey dear; you just abandon me here’’ said adeola sounding dull
‘’Ade can you meet me at Adams hospital’’ said kemi sounding serious
‘’Kemi is everything okay’’ asked adeola
‘’Can you be on your way now’’ asked kemi
‘’Sure I will join you shortly’’ replied adeola
‘’Is anjola okay’’ asked adeola
‘’When you come I will explain everything to you’’ replied kemi
‘’Am on my way’’ said adeola disconnecting the call and heading quickly for the door
‘’Ronke; am going out and I may not be back today’’ said adeola
‘’Take good care of the store’’ said adeola
‘’I will ma’’ replied ronke

‘’God please protect this girl life’’ said adeola loudly as she drove to Adams hospital. She remembered the hospital is in the next street to kemi street and it is in the same street with segun. She planned on branching at her house today assuming her plan of going to segun’s house worked.
Shortly after; she saw kemi outside the hospital
‘’Open the door’’ said kemi
‘’Are you okay’’ asked adeola who was confused
‘’Yes I am’’ replied kemi as she entered the car
‘’How is anjola and bro wale’’ asked adeola
‘’They are fine; now are you done with the questions’’ asked kemi smiling. She knows it was the hospital address she could use to get adeola down quickly
‘’Why am I here’’ asked adeola still confused
‘’I need you to drive to segun house’’ said kemi
‘’For what, to greet him’’ asked adeola smiling
‘’Remember ade, I told you I was going to get you evidence that will make you dump his sorry ass; I guess I have’’………her phone was ringing
‘’Excused me let me answer this’’ said kemi
‘’Mama sheri, we will be there shortly’’ said kemi
‘’Abeg come quickly; show done they start gradually’’ said mama sheri
‘’Okay’’ replied kemi disconnecting the call
‘’Kemi you are funny; segun is not even in lag right now; you and these olofofo people that are just giving you fake rumour’’ said adeola smiling
‘’Then let us go to confirm if truly it is fake rumour; abeg start the car’’ said kemi
As adeola was driving; her hands were trembling, ‘’could kemi be right, is segun cheating on her, is he in Lagos’’ she thought.
‘’God please don’t let it be true, please, can’t afford to lose another loved one please’’ she prayed silently.
‘’Three years of her dating segun and her utmost desire is to be married to him; will all her dreams about them crumble today’’ she thought.
Shortly after they were in the compound, Kemi gently try to opened the entrance door but it was locked
‘’Do you have a key’’ whispered kemi
‘’Yes’’ said adeola heading to the car to get the key; she remembered how she fought with segun before he finally gave her one of the key.
Kemi opened the door and before she could ask adeola for segun room; adeola was already heading there. All her mind was shouting ‘’God don’t let this be true’’ but when she opened the door it was the reverse of the case. She saw segun and a girl busy having sex that they didn’t even noticed she opened the door
‘’Segun’’ shouted adeola.
He quickly covered his unclothedness with the wrapper on the bed
‘’How could you segun’’ said adeola crying and sbbing. Kemi was beside her consoling her and looking at the girl on the bed
‘’After all have done for you; how could you do’’……..
‘’What have you done for me that you won’t allow me hear word with your crocodile tears’’ said segun. Adeola couldn’t believe what she just heard him say; she looked at kemi; to be sure she wasn’t hearing something else but kemi too was shocked
‘’Are you shocked; don’t be baby girl’’ said segun smiling.
‘’What did you do for me; is it the house you bought for me or the car’’ said segun laughing
Kemi thought segun will be on his kneels begging for forgiveness but with his statement; she was more than convinced he was truly a gold digger
‘’How dare you talk to her like that; you gold digger; after all she has done’’……
‘’Shut up; mrs olofofo, who put your mouth in this discussion; were you not the one poisoning her mind against me; just keep that your mouth shut unless I will make it permanently shut for you’’ said segun.
Adeola was standing there; speechless, crying and sobbing
‘’You know what, I need both of you out of my house; as you can see, i and my girl were in the middle of something before you both entered’’ said segun.
‘’We will like to continue from where we stopped’’ said segun smiling at the girl and the girl smiled back
‘’Segun you you’’ said adeola pointing her finger towards him
‘’What is you you; can’t you talk again’’ asked segun smiling
‘’But wait ooo; you are here accusing me of sleeping with another girl; what about you that spend a whole week with that asshole; you want to tell me he never touched you throughout your stay there and you came back glowing’’ asked segun
‘’Okay if you are so sure of that; why not join me in bed; let me see if he didn’t’’……….
Before he finished his statement; adeola slapped his face
Holding his left cheek; segun closed his eyes
‘’Before I open my eyes; I want you both gone’’ shout segun in anger
‘’Ade let go’’ said kemi
‘’You don’t deserve this son of a bitch’’ said kemi pulling her away
‘’How far you catch them doing the show’’ asked mama sheri smiling on seeing kemi coming out of the house
‘’Where is your car key’’ asked kemi and adeola gave her the bag she was carrying
‘’I will drive; you can’t drive in this condition’’ said kemi
‘’Mama sheri; I will get back to you later’’ said kemi
‘’No problem, madam sorry ooo, abeg take am easy’’ said mama sheri who was feeling sorry for adeola

1 Like

Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by Warfibabe(f): 5:07pm On Feb 24, 2016
Ghen ghen! Na now action start!
Good update!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Two Years To Thirty(short Story) / The Complete Assassin / Iyawo Mammy-water(18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.