Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Men's Contribution To Marital Issues - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men's Contribution To Marital Issues (298 Views)

Is It Right For A Man To Share His Marital Issues With Any Of Their Parents? / 10 Categories Of Men Ladies Consider As Husbands Out Of Marital Frustration / #WorldSexualPurityDay: Nigerian Couple Who Avoided Pre-Marital Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Men's Contribution To Marital Issues by hercatonchires(m): 3:34am On Feb 05, 2016
"I, ___, take thee, ___, to be my wedded husband/wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part, according to God's holy ordinance; and thereto I pledge thee my faith [or] pledge myself to you.
Do you...? "I do"
Those two words, as simple as they sound are very powerful. It is a confirmation of your vow. We all know how much of a pain in the ass women can be, some say it's because they don't get to water their head often. What about those on low cut, they are even deadlier. The fact that she has stopped being who she used to be when you first met or stopped satisfying your sexual appeal or one flimsy excuse or the other, does not give you the right to indulge in despicable activities(sexual immorality).
Truly, women create their own problems, but not all of them r guilty of this accusation, some of'em have turned a new page. There are numerous examples of marriages that ended as a result of the husband's infidelity, and in some of those cases, there are instances where the husband met his wife a virgin and she was totally committed to him. What do we say of such men? Worse of all, you see elderly men hanging out with ladies young enough to be their daughters.
What happened to your conscience, did you say your vows hastily without thinking it through? Even if your wife gives you every reason to do wrong, remember "two wrongs don't make a right". Rather, think of how to get solutions and salvage your home. Pity your generation, because a broken or unhappy home tells more on the children.
Humans are a mix of angels and demons. As we have good men, we have good women. In the same light, we have demonic men and demonic ladies to complement. Un42n8ly, the angels don't always tangle with the angels.
In essence, let's strive to keep a good record and stop running after fast food chicks or making innocent ladies cry.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Libras / Ways Of Breaking Up With Your Babe Before February 14 / First Ladies Forum Presents Another...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.