Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,263 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:28 AM

Naija Girls Sucks When It Comes To Chat - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Naija Girls Sucks When It Comes To Chat (16594 Views)

It Sucks When Women Cheat on You [Picture] / It Sucks When Everyone Is Sleeping But You're Doing This Naughty Thing [Picture] / Nigerian Busty Girls Sucks Boyfriends Dic.k On Camera [watch Video] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naija Girls Sucks When It Comes To Chat by Nobody: 8:34pm On Dec 25, 2016
Sup guys, few months back I was like bored and wanted to make new friends, then I decided to try something new. I hooked up with beautiful whiteys on tango and I must say, I have no regrets. Every chat was a hit back to back. They're so free and flexible , so many things to talk about, not like our girls that will be replying with two letter words and I'd be like who is this one forming for. As in naija babes bore me when it comes to chat. Except for few sha. I really wish I could upload our chat. grin
Modified* for y'all thinking I was talking about sex-chatting. That's isn't what I meant. I mean chatting like generally

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naija Girls Sucks When It Comes To Chat by falconey(m): 8:36pm On Dec 25, 2016
grin

unequivocally yeah!

3 Likes

Re: Naija Girls Sucks When It Comes To Chat by Nobody: 8:36pm On Dec 25, 2016
I CONCUR

DON'T EVEN BOTHER WITH OUR GIRLS ANYMORE MY WHITE FRIENDS ARE THE BOMB

NAIJA BABES GO WAIT 30MINS BEFORE THEY REPLY AND THE PHONE IS ON HER PALM O

YOU NEED TO SEE HOW WHITES GIRLS CHAT

DON'T EVEN TRY PHILIPPINES DEY GO KILL YOU WITH LOVE

NAIJA BABES MAKE UNA GO LEARN..ALTHOUGH I DON'T WASTE MY TIME WITH YOU GUYS ONLINE ANYMORE

24 Likes

Re: Naija Girls Sucks When It Comes To Chat by VeecThorr(m): 8:38pm On Dec 25, 2016
Bro,that is the gospel truth. Most Nigerian girls are pompous,finding one you can have a nice conversation with is like finding a needle in a haystack. It's a conversation, both parties should contribute for Christ sake.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naija Girls Sucks When It Comes To Chat by ikp120(m): 8:38pm On Dec 25, 2016
Lolzzz @ explicit content grin grin grin grin

Guy you no no say oyibo babes no dey form like our naija babes? grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Naija Girls Sucks When It Comes To Chat by Nobody: 8:41pm On Dec 25, 2016
I swear, oyinbo babes dey burst ma head. I dey expect them to dey form as dem fine reach

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naija Girls Sucks When It Comes To Chat by Nobody: 8:42pm On Dec 25, 2016
What do you talk about?l, How attractive is your manner of communication? Do you know what interests your audience? How do you interest your audience? How much do you know about your audience?. Communication is no gender thing either, I've met some boring guys but I learnt to deal with them.. You should do the same smiley

2 Likes

Re: Naija Girls Sucks When It Comes To Chat by Monalisa185(f): 8:43pm On Dec 25, 2016
the kain brains wey people dey get these days ehhhhh!!! Ohhhh my!!!!

Who said being able to keep good conversations online has a race or a particular gender? My friend! It's an individual stuff, some people put it up while some can't help it.. Some keep good convos online but fail woefully offline while sometimes the above is the reverse..

Chaiii

9 Likes

Re: Naija Girls Sucks When It Comes To Chat by Nobody: 8:45pm On Dec 25, 2016
So true, same tin happen to me.
Re: Naija Girls Sucks When It Comes To Chat by jamislaw(m): 8:46pm On Dec 25, 2016
Don't mind this our girls, their always begging for recharge card after the whole forming.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naija Girls Sucks When It Comes To Chat by Yuneehk(f): 8:48pm On Dec 25, 2016
You've not chatted with ALL of us so how did you come to that conclusion. Besides it's only a lady who doesn't like you that'll give you one word replies.

6 Likes

Re: Naija Girls Sucks When It Comes To Chat by falconey(m): 8:52pm On Dec 25, 2016
Alondra:
What do you talk about?l, How attractive is your manner of communication? Do you know what interests your audience? How do you interest your audience? How much do you know about your audience?. Communication is no gender thing either, I've met some boring guys but I learnt to deal with them.. You should do the same smiley

I believe the context here is about mutual communication between both sex not communication between top management and first line staffs.

it's a known fact guys do commence the discourse most times and expect an enthusiastic response which always come in monosyllabic, discouraging their strenuous efforts and killing the chat.

41 Likes

Re: Naija Girls Sucks When It Comes To Chat by Nobody: 8:52pm On Dec 25, 2016
Monalisa185:
the kain brains wey people dey get these days ehhhhh!!! Ohhhh my!!!!

Who said being able to keep good conversations online has a race or a particular gender? My friend! It's an individual stuff, some people put it up while some can't help it.. Some keep good convos online but fail woefully offline while sometimes the above is the reverse..

Chaiii

aunty before you start yarbing here please read very well. I never said blacks. I said naija. I also have Jamaicans on my list. They are blacks too and they're cool when it comes to chatting

6 Likes

Re: Naija Girls Sucks When It Comes To Chat by Monalisa185(f): 8:59pm On Dec 25, 2016
checkpoint:
aunty before you start yarbing here please read very well. I never said blacks. I said naija. I also have Jamaicans on my list. They are blacks too and they're cool when it comes to chatting

oga, if you can't read meaning into what I posted up there, then quote someone else

By the way, what do you mean by"whiteys"?

Stop confusing yourself sir

3 Likes

Re: Naija Girls Sucks When It Comes To Chat by Nobody: 9:03pm On Dec 25, 2016
falconey:

I believe the context here is about mutual communication between both sex not communication between top management and first line staffs.

it's a known fact guys do commence the discourse most times and expect an enthusiastic response which always come in monosyllabic, discouraging their strenuous efforts and killing the chat.
If my use of audience is what brought about the top management and first lines staffs then may Inform you that Audience isn't a formal word. I may decide not to give my friend audience (listening ears). What you guys miss is using the same way/ pattern of communication for different people. A guy who starts a conversation with 'Hi' will surely get a 'Hi' reply from an introvert but may not get that from an extrovert. That is when knowing your audience comes to play.

Mood Is also a factor that affects chats,So do Insecurities when one partner starts questioning the motive behind the chats. Other factors too numerous to mention play other roles.

Its no gender thing smiley

3 Likes

Re: Naija Girls Sucks When It Comes To Chat by DavidEsq(m): 9:09pm On Dec 25, 2016
Monalisa185:

oga, if you can't read meaning into what I posted up there, then quote someone else

See as d tin just dey pain dis one undecided

18 Likes

Re: Naija Girls Sucks When It Comes To Chat by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:09pm On Dec 25, 2016
op lives in a glass house

wants to have sex every minute of his life

he has an unusually high testosterone.

he loves sexchatting more than the normal chatting.

he sees the said girls as boring because they do not flow or respond to his constant se.xchatting.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naija Girls Sucks When It Comes To Chat by Monalisa185(f): 9:13pm On Dec 25, 2016
DavidEsq:

See as d tin just dey pain dis one undecided

1 Like

Re: Naija Girls Sucks When It Comes To Chat by falconey(m): 9:13pm On Dec 25, 2016
Alondra:
If my use of audience is what brought about the top management and first lines staffs then may Inform you that Audience isn't a formal word. I may decide not to give my friend audience (listening ears). What you guys miss is using the same way/ pattern of communication for different people. A guy who starts a conversation with 'Hi' will surely get a 'Hi' reply from an introvert but may not get that from an extrovert. That is when knowing your audience comes to play.

Mood Is also a factor that affects chats,So do Insecurities when one partner starts questioning the motive behind the chats. Other factors too numerous to mention play other roles.

you are kidding with this right " audience isn't a formal word"?

it's an ambiguous word with more than 2 meanings , it's a formal word use in management as well as "hearing".

so many factors for your gender not for mine, that's the basis for this claim. we are meant to deal and adapt to those factors which is unfavorable and inconvenient.

2 Likes

Re: Naija Girls Sucks When It Comes To Chat by Apus: 9:14pm On Dec 25, 2016
U can say that again! But d case is not always d same with all. Lack of exposure on their part cn also leave dem clueless as to contribute to a discuss. Plus Naija babes usually have a pre-conceived notion of where a chat will lead to and if they appear to be uninterested from d beginning then there's little or nothing u can do about it.

16 Likes

Re: Naija Girls Sucks When It Comes To Chat by Nobody: 9:15pm On Dec 25, 2016
Alondra:

if you say mood, what type because me I don't understand. Is it that they are always happy or they are always sad. Because I wonder why you'd ask a girl what did you do today she'll just reply you in two words most time they say nothing like they didn't do anything fun through out the day. But if they want to send BC now it will take the whole of my phone screen. About gender please don't go there you need to see chats with guys I haven't even met.

7 Likes

Re: Naija Girls Sucks When It Comes To Chat by MBush(m): 9:16pm On Dec 25, 2016
VeeVeeMyLuv:

he sees the said girls as boring because they do not flow or respond to his constant se.xchatting.

Don't mind op. Oyinbo girls wey form pass...

Op... I dare you to upload the screenshots!!

He is looking for sex chats... lol.
Re: Naija Girls Sucks When It Comes To Chat by saintdennis(m): 9:16pm On Dec 25, 2016
Yuneehk:
You've not chatted with ALL of us so how did you come to that conclusion. Besides it's only a lady who doesn't like you that'll give you one word replies.

Representative sampling always suffices

1 Like

Re: Naija Girls Sucks When It Comes To Chat by Nobody: 9:18pm On Dec 25, 2016
VeeVeeMyLuv:

nawa oh. Just because I said explicit. Guy go and think well then come back to reply

1 Like

Re: Naija Girls Sucks When It Comes To Chat by Nobody: 9:18pm On Dec 25, 2016
VeeVeeMyLuv:

who doesn't?
Re: Naija Girls Sucks When It Comes To Chat by Nobody: 9:19pm On Dec 25, 2016
falconey:

you are kidding with this right " audience isn't a formal word"?

it's an ambiguous word with more than 2 meanings , it's a formal word use in management as well as "hearing".

so many factors for your gender not for mine, that's the basis for this claim. we are meant to deal and adapt to those factors which is unfavorable and inconvenient.
It's an ambiguous word truly also used to address people in attendance of a performancesmiley

We face the same problem you do but we don't complain. Women are good at managing and enduring, it's no news. So I'm not surprised guys make the allegations. smiley

1 Like

Re: Naija Girls Sucks When It Comes To Chat by pennytrate: 9:20pm On Dec 25, 2016
•• → I hate dull girls they dull ma Morales °°
Re: Naija Girls Sucks When It Comes To Chat by Nobody: 9:21pm On Dec 25, 2016
MBush:

Don't mind op. Oyinbo girls wey form pass...

Op... I dare you to upload the screenshots!!

He is looking for sex chats... lol.
corrupt minds.
Re: Naija Girls Sucks When It Comes To Chat by Nobody: 9:23pm On Dec 25, 2016
Monalisa185:

you don't understand me I don't have time to argue

1 Like

Re: Naija Girls Sucks When It Comes To Chat by Nobody: 9:27pm On Dec 25, 2016
checkpoint:
if you say mood, what type because me I don't understand. Is it that they are always happy or they are always sad. Because I wonder why you'd ask a girl what did you do today she'll just reply you in two words most time they say nothing like they didn't do anything fun through out the day. But if they want to send BC now it will take the whole of my phone screen. About gender please don't go there you need to see chats with guys I haven't even met.
Sometimes ladies may be too tired to reply , Not in the mood to chat. That moment we all want to remain silent on everything.

I find asking me what I have done for 24hours boring, stupid and sometimes hard. My relationship with you will determine my reply smiley. So guys are chat killers on arrival with nothing interesting to discuss.

Some guys are also dominant in conversations and that pisses me off too. When I give a reply or asked a question and it is overlooked.

You are not a lady.... I know better smiley

1 Like

Re: Naija Girls Sucks When It Comes To Chat by Mimido2(f): 9:27pm On Dec 25, 2016
hu cares undecided

2 Likes

Re: Naija Girls Sucks When It Comes To Chat by Nobody: 9:28pm On Dec 25, 2016

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tough Relationship Issues, Can You Answer? [images] / Whats The Difference Between Lust, Infatuation And Love? / Promiscuity Among Young Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.