Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,777 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Best or Worst Pick Up Lines You Have Ever Heard? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Best or Worst Pick Up Lines You Have Ever Heard? (6399 Views)

Top Ten Funniest Nigerian Chat-up Lines / Worst Pick-up Lines. Ever! / Toasting Lines You Used To Use In The Olden Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best or Worst Pick Up Lines You Have Ever Heard? by african(f): 6:27pm On Nov 09, 2005
here u can write the best or worst pick up lines you have eva heard if u like in clide break up lines 2 grin
Re: Best or Worst Pick Up Lines You Have Ever Heard? by tolutope(m): 6:35pm On Nov 09, 2005
try this pick up line out....u must be very.... im beautiful.... DDDUUHHH.. rolleyes
Re: Best or Worst Pick Up Lines You Have Ever Heard? by african(f): 6:42pm On Nov 09, 2005
that was lame who ever made that up
Re: Best or Worst Pick Up Lines You Have Ever Heard? by tolutope(m): 7:14pm On Nov 09, 2005
a friend of mine.. but if u take one at his face.. then it wont come as a surprise.... grin
Re: Best or Worst Pick Up Lines You Have Ever Heard? by african(f): 7:16pm On Nov 09, 2005
ha grin
Re: Best or Worst Pick Up Lines You Have Ever Heard? by tolutope(m): 7:34pm On Nov 09, 2005
my favourite... hi can i b of help?
Re: Best or Worst Pick Up Lines You Have Ever Heard? by african(f): 7:44pm On Nov 09, 2005
dats good any more people
Re: Best or Worst Pick Up Lines You Have Ever Heard? by Naijalife(f): 1:41am On Nov 10, 2005
u fine pass my mama
your eyes are that of the shinning star
like hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo rolleyes
Re: Best or Worst Pick Up Lines You Have Ever Heard? by alheri(f): 1:42pm On Nov 10, 2005
U look similia,i think i know ur name?
Re: Best or Worst Pick Up Lines You Have Ever Heard? by fabian(f): 1:54pm On Nov 10, 2005
Him: You look familiar, did you go to Unilag?
Me: No
Him: Ife?
Me: No
Him:U.I?
Me: No Duh!
Him: So, where do you live? (more like, where do you stay?)
Re: Best or Worst Pick Up Lines You Have Ever Heard? by african(f): 5:07pm On Nov 10, 2005
dats good
Re: Best or Worst Pick Up Lines You Have Ever Heard? by Efikibo(f): 6:31pm On Nov 10, 2005
WORST
"Girl, come and sit on my lap and we'll talk about the first thing that pops up"

Can I buy you a drink, or do you just want the money.

I may not be Fred Flintstone, but I bet I can make your bed rock

I'll marry you tomorrow, but let's honeymoon tonight.

I didn't know that Miss AmericMiss Nigeria lived here!

Hi there. Do you swallow?

BEST

lost my number, can I have yours?

Do you feel that? The chemistry between us?

God must have spend a little more time on you.

I wanna place you under arrest, cuz it's got to be against the law to look that good.

Your body's name must be Visa, because it's everywhere I want to be.

Excuse me, but I DO think it's time we met.

Shall we talk or continue flirting from a distance?

CHEESY

him- "hey how old r u?"
me- "how old do i look?"
him- "is beautiful an age?

2) Hey, did you fart? Because you blew me away!

3) Did you hear the latest health report? You need to up your daily intake of vitamin me.

4) Hi, my name is Right ... Mr. Right.

5) If loving u is a terror...i am ready to be Osama bin Laden

6) If you were a new hamburger at McDonald's, you would be McGorgeous.

7) If you're going to regret this in the morning, we can sleep until the afternoon.

1 Like

Re: Best or Worst Pick Up Lines You Have Ever Heard? by african(f): 6:34pm On Nov 10, 2005
i agree with u on the best one grin
Re: Best or Worst Pick Up Lines You Have Ever Heard? by fabian(f): 11:24am On Nov 11, 2005
Coolie! cool
Re: Best or Worst Pick Up Lines You Have Ever Heard? by effects8000(m): 12:37pm On Nov 11, 2005
best pick up line" girl do you have any room for me in those jeans?" grin i know that a lot of heaters
out there would call it cheezy but i worked for me and i got layed tongue
Re: Best or Worst Pick Up Lines You Have Ever Heard? by fabian(f): 12:53pm On Nov 11, 2005
Hmm, the girl must have been an eager beaver, if I may say so  tongue
Re: Best or Worst Pick Up Lines You Have Ever Heard? by Seun(m): 12:59pm On Nov 11, 2005
There's no such thing as a good or bad pick up line. The effectiveness of your line depends on how attractive or rich you look, whether or not she's seeing someone else, whether she knows you, what she knows about you, her field of study, et cetera.

If someone like Denzel Washington wants to pick up the average girl, he doesn't need to say more than "do you want ..." before he gets "Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes!!"
Re: Best or Worst Pick Up Lines You Have Ever Heard? by Remi(m): 4:15pm On Nov 11, 2005
Efik_ibo,
Surely when you said "best lines"... you meant it will (or used to) work for you.
cool
Re: Best or Worst Pick Up Lines You Have Ever Heard? by Efikibo(f): 5:54pm On Nov 11, 2005
@ Remi when i said best, i meant its better than worse grin and it aint cheesy (might grab me attention though... if it'll work depends on wot the guy looks like) wink
Re: Best or Worst Pick Up Lines You Have Ever Heard? by tolutope(m): 7:26pm On Nov 11, 2005
try this line.. my name is bond.......james bond grin
Re: Best or Worst Pick Up Lines You Have Ever Heard? by alheri(f): 1:20pm On Nov 14, 2005
@tolulope. na wa oh, na so ur mumu reach. grin just joking,that line has gotten sean connery,pearse brosnan,and the rest VERY far!
Re: Best or Worst Pick Up Lines You Have Ever Heard? by fabian(f): 1:40pm On Nov 14, 2005
My name is Fabian. Fabian Bond! hehehe!
Re: Best or Worst Pick Up Lines You Have Ever Heard? by tolutope(m): 9:09pm On Nov 14, 2005
try this line.. girl u must be tired cos uve been runnin through my mind all night.. tongue alihi or wetin be ur name.. WAT WAS UR BOYFRIENDS pick up line or break up line? anyone?>
Re: Best or Worst Pick Up Lines You Have Ever Heard? by ijebuman(m): 10:19pm On Nov 14, 2005
i've always been fascinated by beautiful women. mind if i study you?

i'd like to have your children (reputed to be the line Michael Douglas used on Catherine Zeta Jones, well we all know that worked  grin)

mind if i plug my laptop into your modem socket

nice legs when do they open?

not that i've ever used anyone of them  wink
Re: Best or Worst Pick Up Lines You Have Ever Heard? by fabian(f): 1:15pm On Nov 15, 2005
I likey! grin
Re: Best or Worst Pick Up Lines You Have Ever Heard? by blaze: 1:44pm On Nov 15, 2005
wat about this for a line.............

girl uve gat the most amzing legs ive ever seen,

when do they open? rolleyes
Re: Best or Worst Pick Up Lines You Have Ever Heard? by fabian(f): 1:55pm On Nov 15, 2005
Any lines about legs, I will bash your head! wink
Re: Best or Worst Pick Up Lines You Have Ever Heard? by Z4M4eva(f): 2:16pm On Nov 15, 2005
LoL, blaze!!!that sounds like u just want da woman for what you want!!!!haha grin"when are they gonna open"hmmm!! grin
Re: Best or Worst Pick Up Lines You Have Ever Heard? by tolutope(m): 3:09am On Nov 16, 2005
best break up line of all times....... i'm born again....
Re: Best or Worst Pick Up Lines You Have Ever Heard? by tolutope(m): 3:10am On Nov 16, 2005
hi,, im ur server r u my link? grin
Re: Best or Worst Pick Up Lines You Have Ever Heard? by tolutope(m): 3:15am On Nov 16, 2005
may i browse through your mind and maybe u'll allow me to leave an offline in your heart telling you how much i want to be you buddy smiley
Re: Best or Worst Pick Up Lines You Have Ever Heard? by Destiny6(f): 8:41pm On Dec 11, 2005
worst:
hi, i seem to have misplaced my number, can i have yours?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When You Chose To Ride With A Broke Guy Until He Becomes Rich (Photo) / How To Know "CATFISH" (fake) Ladies On Nairaland Without Doubts. / Meet The Woman Who Removed Six Ribs To Look Like A Cartoon Character

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.