Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,777 members, 7,955,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:04 PM

What Is It With Teenagers And Relationships - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is It With Teenagers And Relationships (4111 Views)

Teenagers Having Sex In A Cemetery In Kaduna Caught And Arraigned / Love, Sex And Relationships / Lets Talk About Some Interesting Facts About Love And Relationships. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is It With Teenagers And Relationships by joseph1832(m): 9:50pm On Feb 06, 2016
Estharfabian:
LoL!grin

get over yourself Mister!tongue I like everyone!cool

Uh...Of course! what'd it cost me! Name your price!cheesy

Oh really? Aren't you the one that said if you don't reply a mention with a smiley, it means you don't like the person? Or am I mistaken? tongue

Now, I believe it will cost you your bra and your g-string, if you wear/own one? grin LOL.
Re: What Is It With Teenagers And Relationships by Nobody: 9:54pm On Feb 06, 2016
PunterTim:
What?You don't have a bum.grin
LoL!grin

Last I checked, it went missing! cry

Re: What Is It With Teenagers And Relationships by PunterTim(m): 10:09pm On Feb 06, 2016
Estharfabian:
LoL!grin

Last I checked, it went missing! cry

How,is it that small? Hear you've got a massive rack!
Re: What Is It With Teenagers And Relationships by MhizVee(f): 6:30am On Feb 07, 2016
really do appreciate u guys for the comment u dropped,and for those that insulted and appreciated me,i say a big thank u to you guys.love u all. Happy sunday.
Re: What Is It With Teenagers And Relationships by cutieberie1(f): 9:27pm On Feb 07, 2016
pbs4real:
yh,i waited till i was 20 before going into any r'lntnship. . . I was matured bth in mind and age.

Ok
Re: What Is It With Teenagers And Relationships by flokii: 11:48pm On Feb 07, 2016
MhizVee:
nowadays we see teenagers of 16 - 17yrs in a relationship, i just dnt get it,wats is it abt. Dose little kids dat arent matured,hmm, SMH vigorously.

no let ur head fall commot o..

this one u're shaking it vigorously cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top 3 In A Man's Body / Is Pregnancy Now Part Of Fashion [photo] / Lets Play! Name A Place You’ve Had Séx That Wasn’t The Bedroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.