Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,215 members, 7,953,800 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:49 AM

Is It What Ladies Want Or Guys Are Getting It Wrong? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It What Ladies Want Or Guys Are Getting It Wrong? (1924 Views)

Guysss This Is What Ladies Actually Mean By Tall, Dark And Handsome / What Ladies Should Learn From Adesua And Banky W / What Ladies Really Want: 7 Things Every Guy Can Do To Be Perfect For Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It What Ladies Want Or Guys Are Getting It Wrong? by osmodes(m): 10:02pm On Feb 05, 2016
I know of some friends that can woo a girl for 4years(enough to b a BSc holder in Universities) but as for me, I don't know how to do that. After telling u my mind and u say 'NO' the next time I sees u, I will greet u just like a friend, gist and life goes on.
Although am a sincere lover but I don't know how to pester.
My question is, after wooing a girl/lady and she says No, is it appropriate to keep disturbing her?
And if u walk away after she tells u 'NO' does it mean u don't love her? Ladies, do u say 'NO' so he can keep coming to ask u same question?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It What Ladies Want Or Guys Are Getting It Wrong? by Elosky20: 10:04pm On Feb 05, 2016
w
Re: Is It What Ladies Want Or Guys Are Getting It Wrong? by Cutehector(m): 10:06pm On Feb 05, 2016
I think trying your luck on every thing on skirt makes u more of a flirt Dan someone who is damn serious abt a particular thing.

Trust me, a lady who u truly like will eventually say yes to u.

1 Like

Re: Is It What Ladies Want Or Guys Are Getting It Wrong? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Feb 05, 2016
That's way to go mehn , If she doesn't find me worthy or is currently in a blossoming relationship, I press the next key, scroll through and choose new. No long thing

1 Like

Re: Is It What Ladies Want Or Guys Are Getting It Wrong? by mployer(m): 10:12pm On Feb 05, 2016
Cutehector:
I think trying your luck on every thing on skirt makes u more of a flirt Dan someone who is damn serious abt a particular thing.

Trust me, a lady who u truly like will eventually say yes to u.

A lady that likes You won't waste your time. You Can't get a lady to like You by pestering her.

I know You said that to Sound gentlemanly to nairaland chicks..

2 Likes

Re: Is It What Ladies Want Or Guys Are Getting It Wrong? by Cutehector(m): 10:15pm On Feb 05, 2016
mployer:

A lady that likes You won't waste your time. You Can't get a lady to like You by pestering her.

I know You said that to Sound gentlemanly to nairaland chicks..

dats just what evryone will conclude. angry i"m just stating my own point of view, not regarding any faction of people reading this.

1 Like

Re: Is It What Ladies Want Or Guys Are Getting It Wrong? by vault(m): 10:19pm On Feb 05, 2016
just like me bro...... I don't know how to persist at all, but its what girls want

2 Likes

Re: Is It What Ladies Want Or Guys Are Getting It Wrong? by fbtowner(m): 10:21pm On Feb 05, 2016
Op. U are on the right track. Why say NO when u mean yes.
Ladies are confused gender no doubt
Re: Is It What Ladies Want Or Guys Are Getting It Wrong? by osmodes(m): 10:26pm On Feb 05, 2016
fbtowner:
Op. U are on the right track. Why say NO when u mean yes.

Ladies are confused gender no doubt

still waiting for ladies to tell me, maybe guys are actually the ones who ain't getting it right, or they do coat their honey with bitter leaves by saying 'No' y they actually mean to say 'Yes'
Re: Is It What Ladies Want Or Guys Are Getting It Wrong? by Hannysmilez(f): 10:29pm On Feb 05, 2016
God will bless the OP for creating this thread. This has bugged me for days.

Please and Please,Guys! When a lady tells you NO,leave her alone. Some guys just turn themselvves to a nuisance by pestering a girl that has made it clear that she isn't interested. She tells you No,you're still telling her you want to take her out abi is it shopping that they call it.

You guys Really don't get how annoying it is when a guy you don't like tries stopping you in front of other people,especially when there's another guy that you like in the background. Stop blocking market please,she doesn't like you,shift and give chance for another one jare.

1 Like

Re: Is It What Ladies Want Or Guys Are Getting It Wrong? by fbtowner(m): 10:29pm On Feb 05, 2016
osmodes:

still waiting for ladies to tell me, maybe guys are actually the ones who ain't getting it right, or they do coat their honey with bitter leaves by saying 'No' y they actually mean to say 'Yes'

Well I think girls are emotionally unstable. So they might not like u and say NO to u today. And that might change in few days time if u don't let them rest

To me that is not love.

A lady that once said NO to me. Even if she calls back that she have reconciled to say YES. I will never take her serious.

1 Like

Re: Is It What Ladies Want Or Guys Are Getting It Wrong? by osmodes(m): 10:33pm On Feb 05, 2016
Hannysmilez...sounds like u are nailing it straight, but come to think of it, wah do change some ladies mind after some months to now start calling after saying No for the first time?

talking from experience
Re: Is It What Ladies Want Or Guys Are Getting It Wrong? by cruzita(f): 10:33pm On Feb 05, 2016
look at this op oo,do u expect a girl to say yes on your first asking?that's not normal for a lady ooo she must do small Shakara before giving in..so u better know how yo play the game or u will end up losing your missing rib
Re: Is It What Ladies Want Or Guys Are Getting It Wrong? by osmodes(m): 10:39pm On Feb 05, 2016
[quote author=f

To me that is not love.

A lady that once said NO to me. Even if she calls back that she have reconciled to say YES. I will never take her serious. [/quote]

that's my point, I can't comprehend that fact that I av been rejected once, so taking them serious is just 0.02% for me.

but some says if u truly love her, u go turn Mario and the next thing such girls does is turning dem to VTU or ATM machine, loading airtime and collecting money respectively.
Re: Is It What Ladies Want Or Guys Are Getting It Wrong? by olac21(m): 10:39pm On Feb 05, 2016
Hannysmilez:

You guys Really don't get how annoying it is when a guy you don't like tries stopping you in front of other people,especially when there's another guy that you like in the background. Stop blocking market please,she doesn't like you,shift and give chance for another one jare.

Take it easy woman!stop being too harsh in your remark!well as for me,once your answer is No;off I go!
Re: Is It What Ladies Want Or Guys Are Getting It Wrong? by pbs4real(m): 10:40pm On Feb 05, 2016
Hannysmilez:

Please and Please,Guys! When a lady tells you NO,leave her alone. Some guys just turn themselvves to a nuisance by pestering a girl that has made it clear that she isn't interested. She tells you No,you're still telling her you want to take her out abi is it shopping that they call it.

with cash? I doubt if the likeness no go come by firecheesy
Re: Is It What Ladies Want Or Guys Are Getting It Wrong? by mikedimeji(m): 10:41pm On Feb 05, 2016
cruzita:
look at this op oo,do u expect a girl to say yes on your first asking?that's not normal for a lady ooo she must do small Shakara before giving in..so u better know how yo play the game or u will end up losing your missing rib

Doing shakara is not the same as saying No, when u say no outrightly to me it means No.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It What Ladies Want Or Guys Are Getting It Wrong? by Hannysmilez(f): 10:44pm On Feb 05, 2016
osmodes:
Hannysmilez...sounds like u are nailing it straight, but come to think of it, wah do change some ladies mind after some months to now start calling after saying No for the first time?

talking from experience
could be circumstance or plain elements of immaturity.

Anyways,its better she calls you to tell you she's changed her mind than calling her friends to them "One agbaya is disturbing me".
Trust me,she will.
Re: Is It What Ladies Want Or Guys Are Getting It Wrong? by osmodes(m): 10:45pm On Feb 05, 2016
cruzita:

LWKM missing ribs? u must b kidding. wen I hear ppl talking about missing ribs and destined wife/ husband I just laf. my dear all gets down with choice and taste, no missing ribs anywhr.

btwn y saying No and why doing sakara wen am actually coming to help u? To me its all down to helping u and u helping me too. 50/50.

1 Like

Re: Is It What Ladies Want Or Guys Are Getting It Wrong? by Hannysmilez(f): 10:47pm On Feb 05, 2016
olac21:

Take it easy woman!stop being too harsh in your remark!well as for me,once your answer is No;off I go!
Harsh or no harsh,I said what I thought. Btw,you think this is harsh...
Re: Is It What Ladies Want Or Guys Are Getting It Wrong? by Muslee4luv(m): 10:48pm On Feb 05, 2016
To me, wen a lady say NO, baba na to move on. I no get sleepness nite to waste

1 Like

Re: Is It What Ladies Want Or Guys Are Getting It Wrong? by skywalker240(m): 10:49pm On Feb 05, 2016
eheeen na hia i go catch all d ladies
But just watch because none of dem go like tok or comment
Re: Is It What Ladies Want Or Guys Are Getting It Wrong? by osmodes(m): 10:51pm On Feb 05, 2016
Hannysmilez:
could be circumstance or plain elements of immaturity.

Anyways,its better she calls you to tell you she's changed her mind than calling her friends to them "One agbaya is disturbing me".
Trust me,she will.

owk, but how about the look or the turn-down u saw that day she said NO! how easy do u think the guy will forget that?
Don't u think playing hard to forget is beta than playing hard to get?

1 Like

Re: Is It What Ladies Want Or Guys Are Getting It Wrong? by Nature8(m): 10:55pm On Feb 05, 2016
I don't give up like that, I'll try again like 2 or 3 times before I give up.. Unless I don't like her and I won't stop her again.. If a girl fall easily for me like that I won't value her at all cos she'll always look so cheap to me, it's against my rules..

1 Like

Re: Is It What Ladies Want Or Guys Are Getting It Wrong? by Hannysmilez(f): 10:55pm On Feb 05, 2016
pbs4real:
with cash? I doubt if the likeness no go come by firecheesy
I swear there are some guys that money don't fit.
Some guys no dey gree polish. Its not about how much money you have,its more about how you use it.
I love my men polished and in-style.
Re: Is It What Ladies Want Or Guys Are Getting It Wrong? by osmodes(m): 11:05pm On Feb 05, 2016
Nature8:
I don't give up like that, I'll try again like 2 or 3 times before I give up.. Unless I don't like her and I won't stop her again.. If a girl fall easily for me like that I won't value her at all cos she'll always look so cheap to me, it's against my rules..

mehn! u are a fighter! but saying yes wen u woo her to me doesn't make her cheap sha.
how about u asking a girl out the first day, don't u think she might think u are a flirt?
Re: Is It What Ladies Want Or Guys Are Getting It Wrong? by Hannysmilez(f): 11:07pm On Feb 05, 2016
osmodes:

owk, but how about the look or the turn-down u saw that day she said NO! how easy do u think the guy will forget that?
Don't u think playing hard to forget is beta than playing hard to get?
That's left for the dude. Although,I guess if he likes her,he would forgive her.
Personally,if I like a guy and he tells me he likes me,I won't neccessarily shout "yes!" But I would give him a few subtle signs. There's a way you play hard to get w/o turning the guy down. Chicks think hard to get means eyeing him or shouting at him in public.
If I were a guy and a girl treats me like that,she can come begging for all I care.;Opportunity comes but once in a lifetime.

1 Like

Re: Is It What Ladies Want Or Guys Are Getting It Wrong? by joseph1832(m): 11:07pm On Feb 05, 2016
Hannysmilez:

Yeessh. Someone is being vociferous. Lol.
Re: Is It What Ladies Want Or Guys Are Getting It Wrong? by Hannysmilez(f): 11:10pm On Feb 05, 2016
joseph1832:
Yeessh. Someone is being vociferous. Lol.
Yeah, e-Buddy. I'm having one of my days.
Re: Is It What Ladies Want Or Guys Are Getting It Wrong? by joseph1832(m): 11:11pm On Feb 05, 2016
Hannysmilez:
Yeah, e-Buddy. I'm having one of my days.
I'm not your e-buddy. And hey back. Take a chill pill eh. You too cute to be moody, trust me, I know. wink
Re: Is It What Ladies Want Or Guys Are Getting It Wrong? by kadas01(m): 11:13pm On Feb 05, 2016
Women can be nice! No doubt!!

But they are also the "most wicked/confused beings" living!

Some can be "extremely heartless" in the "guise" of "playing hard to get"; especially here in Nigeria!

Please I beg you, do not quote my post!

Thank you!
Re: Is It What Ladies Want Or Guys Are Getting It Wrong? by osmodes(m): 11:19pm On Feb 05, 2016
Hannysmilez:
That's left for the dude. Although,I guess if he likes her,he would forgive her.
Personally,if I like a guy and he tells me he likes me,I won't neccessarily shout "yes!" But I would give him a few subtle signs. There's a way you play hard to get w/o turning the guy down. Chicks think hard to get means eyeing him or shouting at him in public.
If I were a guy and a girl treats me like that,she can come begging for all I care.;Opportunity comes but once in a lifetime.

A lady once locked my friend outside in the rain just because she was playing hard to get, that my friend called me to come and pick her at Maryland from Magodo and now they are dating.

Each time I sees d lady what I sees is cruelty and wickedness but am sure she must av forgotten sha. what do u say to that?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cheating Girlfriend Caught As Boyfriend Spotted Her Boss’ Suitcase In Her Photo / What Happened To Me Feb 14 / Let Me Tell You How Relationships Dies.. Ogashub

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.