Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,227 members, 7,860,443 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:06 AM

Not Easy To Get Evidence To Probe Diezani - Buhari - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Not Easy To Get Evidence To Probe Diezani - Buhari (42996 Views)

Paden: Buhari Has Incriminating Evidence To Jail Jonathan / AGF Seeks Further Evidence To Prosecute Saraki, Ekweremadu / UK Investigators In Nigeria, Join EFCC To Probe Diezani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Re: Not Easy To Get Evidence To Probe Diezani - Buhari by klimson: 5:29pm On Feb 07, 2016
sweetgala:

The words of your mouth have a mighty consequence. What you stand for in unison with other people of like mind have a direct influence on what becomes of a society as acceptable standards and defines its modality.

If you stand with defenders of corruption , impunity and other evil vices, you are equally guilty. Now go back to doing whatever depraved things you were doing
My problem with people like you is that you are passionate, and zealous too, just like many Nigerians before you, who rhought that this country stand a chance of making a headway, standing on its current prongs. You are deceived by the picture of an ideal Nigeria you hold in your mind, losing sight of the fact that that will not come, and I will tell you why. Nigeria, as it stands today is not built for progress. Any government that hsa no plans to look at the foundation of this country is headed for failure, even before starting. The best it can do is to make a few sketchy progress in some area, and another government would come to retrograde the steps already made. Asking me to be patriotic and to think of a good Nigeria is like asking one to hope to get to south, while headed for north, with no plans to change course. There are things fundamental about this country that one need to see addressed, to believe that this country will get out of the woods soon. My dear Patriot, I do not hate Nigeria. I do not hate Buhari. But l hate any government that would disregard the sore of this country, pursuing shadows. Since after the dirst republic, Nigerians have only been chasing shadows. If you think those at the helm of affairs care a hoot about Nigeria, then you are dreaming.
Re: Not Easy To Get Evidence To Probe Diezani - Buhari by Rinato(m): 8:02pm On Feb 16, 2016
abduljabbar4:

Almost 6 mentions from una but I'm yet to see any of you telling me where I erred in the comment. Can u see why nobody takes you seriously?
if you are still looking for where you erred, well you ll never find it since you can't see your own dumbness.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Osinbanjo Throws Jibes At Tinubu, Tinubu Fires Back; As He Dances To Eyo Steps / Suspected Bandits, Wives, Informants Arrested After Returning From Saudi Arabia / Olukayode Ariwoola Born In 1958, Started School In 1959?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.