Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,462 members, 7,840,013 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Not Easy To Get Evidence To Probe Diezani - Buhari - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Not Easy To Get Evidence To Probe Diezani - Buhari (42963 Views)

Paden: Buhari Has Incriminating Evidence To Jail Jonathan / AGF Seeks Further Evidence To Prosecute Saraki, Ekweremadu / UK Investigators In Nigeria, Join EFCC To Probe Diezani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Not Easy To Get Evidence To Probe Diezani - Buhari by OsamaB: 10:39am On Feb 06, 2016
So they targed her as corrupt without any evidence....Judgement before investigation
Re: Not Easy To Get Evidence To Probe Diezani - Buhari by Nobody: 10:40am On Feb 06, 2016
2kris:
How did she cover her trracks?who helped her?..
ngozi

even tho i dnt like bulshit,propaganda,lies,deceit,selective probing.
I still insist that dezieny embezled public funds .
Yes she did

You still insist after no evidence. You are dangerous to democracy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Not Easy To Get Evidence To Probe Diezani - Buhari by Amanwulu1(m): 10:44am On Feb 06, 2016
totorimi:
...but why is this Buhari like thus. Without a Tg thorough investigation you malign a person character. This is the same approach when he was a military dictator, hounding everybody into jail, this is not fair.
If this man doesn't start implementing his campaign promises after one year in office, Nigerians must start to demand for it. We are no more fools, you can just take power and telling stories how Nigerians are corrupt yet you have not prosecuted a single corrupt person.
unfortunately many hv been n still are fools. These can never demand anytin tangible.

1 Like

Re: Not Easy To Get Evidence To Probe Diezani - Buhari by prettyboi1(m): 10:44am On Feb 06, 2016
SirBrightoc:
If you praise this government for condemning people in the media before gathering their facts and evidence, may such also be your portion.

One day, you will be accused, condemned and sentenced without giving you the opportunity to defend yourself.

Whatever measure you use on others, someone someday will use same on you. Amen
What is this one saying? Is it the government that gives the media what to report? Is it not the media that report their own thing? Didn't you see when the president appealed to the media guys who interviewed him at the Presidential chat to talk to as many of their colleagues as possible to practice investigative journalism instead of just reporting shallow news?
Re: Not Easy To Get Evidence To Probe Diezani - Buhari by badesco(m): 10:55am On Feb 06, 2016
[quote author=abduljabbar4 post=42662065]

Shut up there! If Buhari really wants to jail her he would do so whether by hook or crook. Or is he not a tyrant again? Wailers are extremely confused.

@topic now whether we like it or not there is nothing we can do since there is no evidence. This is what the wailers can't just emulate. They will say amaechi and tinubu are corrupt but non of them has ever provided any evidence against them. Foolish people[/quote
How about lion of bourdillion? And the white by Gov.wike? Yet you said no evidence against them
Re: Not Easy To Get Evidence To Probe Diezani - Buhari by Paperwhite(m): 10:56am On Feb 06, 2016
shocked
castrogee:
I knew Buhari and his co-charlatans have no evidence against Diezani, Jonathan and Iwuala.

The sad truth is that Buhari and APC are not ready for governance and by extension are confused on how to govern, and In order to hide their incompetence they embarked on a media frenzy in the guise of fighting corruption.

I only feel sorry for the average Nigerian who has been used and dumped and is being used again.

God bless you so abundantly that you won't know where to keep the blessing.Nigerians pls wise up.

1 Like

Re: Not Easy To Get Evidence To Probe Diezani - Buhari by fof1: 10:57am On Feb 06, 2016
2kris:
ngozi

Yes she did

'YES SHE DID' MAY BE U AIDED HER LOOT THE TREASURY. U WILL STEAL TO STUPOR IF U ARE GVN D OPPORTUNITY. CHANGE UR WAYS.
Re: Not Easy To Get Evidence To Probe Diezani - Buhari by koko2000: 11:09am On Feb 06, 2016
TimeManager:
Exclusive interview my Boxer! No be only exclusive na inclusive. Yeye dey smell. One yeye wailer dey one corner dey write nonesense, dey call am exclusive & some wailing buffoooons dem dey buttlick am.
No be lie na true!
Check the link to verify it. Go to the interviewer's handle on Twitter and BBC site. In just went to the link but not interested in following it further because I never believed in Media trials of corruption or especially Madueke,s fictitious one.
Re: Not Easy To Get Evidence To Probe Diezani - Buhari by Kennydoc(m): 11:09am On Feb 06, 2016
abduljabbar4:

Shut up there! If Buhari really wants to jail her he would do so whether by hook or crook. Or is he not a tyrant again? Wailers are extremely confused.

@topic now whether we like it or not there is nothing we can do since there is no evidence. This is what the wailers can't just emulate. They will say amaechi and tinubu are corrupt but non of them has ever provided any evidence against them. Foolish people

Your bigotry never allows you to reason with your head.
APC vilified this same woman through the media, claiming she stole trillions of Nigeria's money, only for Buhari to turn around to say there is no evidence. Where then did APC get all the figures they've been peddling from?
Why go ahead and accuse someone when you have got no evidence yet?

You know what I feel? Diezani truly stole money, just like every other politician. However, Buhari is afraid to probe her because she has a lot of secrets on Buhari. You can be sure that as Petroleum Minister, she has all the details as to how Buhari ran the Petroleum ministry in his time, even up to the missing billions in Buhari's time.
I think the post below captures the point aptly:

Liberty90:
You want to probe a former petroleum minister, former director at Shell Petroleum, former OPEC president and wife of a former chief of Naval staff...Rear Admiral Allison Madueke (Buhari,IBB,Abacha mate...privy to Buhari deeds as Petroleum Minister)? Do you know the amount of evidence she on Buhari when he was Petroleum minister? I assure you her team has tendered to expose Buhari, all of sudden, Buhari says there is no evidence. If you knew there was no evidence in the first instance, why begin the media war on her? Don't be fooled people with this all of a sudden 360 degree decision not to probe her. SHE HAS THREATENED TO EXPOSE ALL, INCLUDING BUHARI...HIS DEEDS AS PETROLEUM MINISTER! Gullible Nigerians!

I don't have a problem with probes, investigations, e.t.c. what I am saying is...DON'T BE CORRUPT YOURSELF AND PRETEND TO BE FIGHTING CORRUPTION.

1 Like

Re: Not Easy To Get Evidence To Probe Diezani - Buhari by chernest2002: 11:10am On Feb 06, 2016
Nigerians, now that there is no evidence against Mrs Diezeani, can all her accusers humbly ask for her forgiveness and also compensate her for character assassination? I still believe that dasuki is innocent until proving otherwise. Media trial will not help anyone , not even apc.

1 Like

Re: Not Easy To Get Evidence To Probe Diezani - Buhari by WOCKHARDI(m): 11:17am On Feb 06, 2016
Exponental:
meaning.... she was a smart thief.
Same with the APC campaign financiers. You know them.
Re: Not Easy To Get Evidence To Probe Diezani - Buhari by Nobody: 11:19am On Feb 06, 2016
You did not have evidence before you start accusing and persecuting her.
Una go tire.

1 Like

Re: Not Easy To Get Evidence To Probe Diezani - Buhari by datigbogirl: 11:23am On Feb 06, 2016
krendo:
The reason is because Deizani is in a civilised country where you need evidence before you arrest people willy nillly

Ibrahim Magu and his team clearly have failed to present any facts to London met

If that lady was in Naija EFCC would have arrested her lock her up and then go looking for evidence while they place a 1 trillion naira bail on her

She be smart woman be dat.
Re: Not Easy To Get Evidence To Probe Diezani - Buhari by Wizlove(m): 11:23am On Feb 06, 2016
2kris:
ngozi

Yes she did
Stop matching on your senses.

1 Like

Re: Not Easy To Get Evidence To Probe Diezani - Buhari by Wizlove(m): 11:28am On Feb 06, 2016
abduljabbar4:

@topic now whether we like it or not there is nothing we can do since there is no evidence. This is what the wailers can't just emulate. They will say amaechi and tinubu are corrupt but non of them has ever provided any evidence against them. Foolish people
I think buhari is more confused than the wailers. Why on earth will he not get the facts before starting the media bullsh*t, it's just like starting a fight that he can't finish.

1 Like

Re: Not Easy To Get Evidence To Probe Diezani - Buhari by banio: 12:02pm On Feb 06, 2016
skademzy:
In a bid to make her loose guard so that they can infilterate her camp and get the facts out... Probing the oil sector will surely be another seasonal battle but before then... Got Haliburton on my mind... We'll never forget this 21st century rape on our common wealth easily

The oil sector is a big fraud. Oil Multinationals using contract staff but in their budget they are regular staff. Also there are other frauds in oil and gas
Re: Not Easy To Get Evidence To Probe Diezani - Buhari by spafu(m): 12:06pm On Feb 06, 2016
2kris:
ngozi

Yes she did
Carry you village vigilante go arrest her and try her in your village chief's hut

1 Like

Re: Not Easy To Get Evidence To Probe Diezani - Buhari by 989900: 12:10pm On Feb 06, 2016
Stay tuned y'all.
Re: Not Easy To Get Evidence To Probe Diezani - Buhari by Nobody: 12:37pm On Feb 06, 2016
2kris:
ngozi

Yes she did

When Smart people embezzle money they do it smartly, when dullards like Metuh and the Nimasa guy embezzle money they leave a trace. Smart people know that even though today is free for all you never know tomorrow so they are careful.
Re: Not Easy To Get Evidence To Probe Diezani - Buhari by SHAIBULIAR: 12:43pm On Feb 06, 2016
haba baba why you dey talk like dis now?abeg no fall our hands o. If na fine she no fine and fresh reach aunti Aisha o
Re: Not Easy To Get Evidence To Probe Diezani - Buhari by davidomos(m): 12:50pm On Feb 06, 2016
eleojo23:
Really? No evidence?
And they have been quoting huge figures (amount of money) up and down? Buhari and his people are using their own hands to make a joke of their so-called anti-corruption campaign.
It is corruption to accuse someone of an offence without evidence.

This is a national embarrassment to Nigeria. You tell the whole world that someone stole huge amounts of money only to say later that there is no evidence. And you expect the world to take you seriously?

1 Like

Re: Not Easy To Get Evidence To Probe Diezani - Buhari by MrPresident1: 1:11pm On Feb 06, 2016
Upon all the lies and propaganda and the denigration of this woman's personality, this is what we come up with? No evidence, pathetic!

Diezani is not guiltless as Buhari is not guiltless, mere mortals should stop posturing as incorruptible saints.

I suspect Buhari is throwing out the olive branch, politics is over, we have used the people we want to use, let us focus on rebuilding the country. I hope bridges have not been permanently burned.

2 Likes

Re: Not Easy To Get Evidence To Probe Diezani - Buhari by sweetgala(m): 1:14pm On Feb 06, 2016
castrogee:
I knew Buhari and his co-charlatans have no evidence against Diezani, Jonathan and Iwuala.

The sad truth is that Buhari and APC are not ready for governance and by extension are confused on how to govern, and In order to hide their incompetence they embarked on a media frenzy in the guise of fighting corruption.

I only feel sorry for the average Nigerian who has been used and dumped and is being used again.

Even in your inner soul you know Deziani was corruption personified.

She better not let her guards down, they are just roping her in , making her feel comfortable about the whole situation, so concrete proof cab be secured. The way they'll do her when time comes she'll pray for rapture to come immediately.
Re: Not Easy To Get Evidence To Probe Diezani - Buhari by sweetgala(m): 1:17pm On Feb 06, 2016
WhoRUDeceiving:

GBAM!! All APC know how to do is to post pictures of the former dictator sitting at a table, walking on a road, signing a paper, even using toilet, and them go put "my amiable president".

It's much better than a clueless PhD holder who could not articulate himself on international TV when asked a simple question. Or who claims he had no idea his aides and employees were diging their hands in the cookie jar
Re: Not Easy To Get Evidence To Probe Diezani - Buhari by sweetgala(m): 1:26pm On Feb 06, 2016
dearpreye:
Yes. We all wanted and supported the anti corruption war but warned against the assassination of people's character on the pages of newspapers and blogs. We told them it's innocent until proven guilty and not the other way round but the APC folks abused and maligned us. Now it has happened.

You're dealing with someone who rose to the position of the first female member serving as a director on the board of the SPDC. Did she bribe her way through?

Despite the despicable manner her name was treated by the zombies, they've got NO evidence of corruption concerning her. Emotions aren't required in the interpretation of the law. Or does she have access to some information that will be damaging to the image of the President?

Let's be circumspect as we deal with people. Let's wait till they're proven guilty before a court of law before we start killing them on the pages of newspapers.

Lalasticalala, Deziani's ordeals were here on the front page. Her innocence should also dance to the front page.

She has not been vindicated as innocent, her trial continues.
Only a wicked man would ever insinuate that over the last 30 years and so brazenly the last 8 corruption has not been rife in the country with the oil sector being a hotbed of illegal sharp practices.

Deziani knows within her soul what she did, she wasn't alone many before her did same, hopefully none after continue the gargantuan fraud committed.

She'll have her day in court, most importantly she'll have her day before her maker, let's all remember that when we sleep at night.

Nobody holy pass, all would be judged unequally according to our actions.
Re: Not Easy To Get Evidence To Probe Diezani - Buhari by Themandator: 1:30pm On Feb 06, 2016
eleojo23:
Really? No evidence?
And they have been quoting huge figures (amount of money) up and down? Buhari and his people are using their own hands to make a joke of their so-called anti-corruption campaign.
It is corruption to accuse someone of an offence without evidence.

This is a national embarrassment to Nigeria. You tell the whole world that someone stole huge amounts of money only to say later that there is no evidence. And you expect the world to take you seriously?

A probe of NNPC might bend backward into his days as the boss of the corporation and remember there's over 2 billion said to have disappeared from the account of the corporation under his watch.
Re: Not Easy To Get Evidence To Probe Diezani - Buhari by sweetgala(m): 1:32pm On Feb 06, 2016
anonimi:

Big question mark hanging, did you say?

- always had!
- always will have!!
- because it was, is and ever will be a big SCAM like everything about Buhari and APC!!!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3041343_resize_jpeg_jpeg384963ae8ea3da4721c0ff0a90d0291d

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3131247_cu55se7vaaaykzj_jpeg8d3b0e22c761643e651e5d09f82d1552

We know the desires of your heart, after PDP could not provide anything substantial to Nigerians for 16years, we have been snatched from the jaws of destruction by Buhari( I'll not say APC , because it's just a former PDP association).

Call it what you may, but I'm ever grateful to God because I know if GEJ won, Nigeria would have been DOA by 2019.
Re: Not Easy To Get Evidence To Probe Diezani - Buhari by sweetgala(m): 1:34pm On Feb 06, 2016
mrmetoo1:
People don't even understand what they want anymore. Buhari is trying to go the proper way to fight corruption, you're insulting him. If they may start randomly carrying people and locking them up, you'll talk too. It seems you guys just want him to not do anything. Investigations are still going on and people will go to jail. Buhari wants to nail these people understand that, he'll rather go slow and gather as much he can than quickly rush in with a case some lawyers can turn around. Look at what's going on with Metuh, every evidence, every witness has been a hit back to back. Even Diezani won't believe this, that woman can't come back to Nigeria. A host of them can't come back to Nigeria. A lot of them are in trouble already.

They lack reasoning, they are forever infected by the "out sister" Vitus.
Re: Not Easy To Get Evidence To Probe Diezani - Buhari by sweetgala(m): 1:37pm On Feb 06, 2016
anonimi:

I am really very sorry for you and others like you.
Do you understand English?
Let me ask again- do you understand English
Buhari said here that he has NO evidence to even PROBE the woman, right?
Do you remember a certain Sanusi Lamido Sanusi. He was for many years the CBN governor until he was accused of LOOTING our billions while there and current Vacant Pastor (VP) Osinbajo Osunbande bought court protection for him against investigation shortly before the Emir of Kano died CONVENIENTLY for him to be crowned.
Do you remember all that or you need to refresh your memory a bit?
That same SLS said $50 billion, then $20 billion and later $10 billion was stolen in NNPC.
Not so
Yet the dull, daft & dumb Confused One says he has no evidence to even START probing the woman.
Maybe he does not know the address of SLS in Kano to ask him to share the evidence he has of the alleged missing $10 billion from NNPC. Not so
If someone wants to take you for a FOOL must you also let him do so? shocked

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/download/660265[/img]

You are the dubious one because a senate probe and PWC audit had already shown some 13 billion unaccounted for.
Possibly more since NNPC were non compliant in the audit.

How do you sleep at night knowing you have empowered fraud and the theft of your children's future. May God have pity on your soul
Re: Not Easy To Get Evidence To Probe Diezani - Buhari by anonimi: 1:42pm On Feb 06, 2016
sweetgala:
We know the desires of your heart, after PDP could not provide anything substantial to Nigerians for 16years,

Meanwhile the man who ruled ruined our country for 8 of the 16 years is the navigator of APC and Adviser Plenipotentiary to Buhari, not so
We are not all mumus, abeg.

[img]http://1.bp..com/-sit6eMCbFeI/VSTwSLvM-UI/AAAAAAAAFno/-iVf6eRlodw/s1600/OBJ%2B2.jpg[/img]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2964975_20151016091500_jpeg861cec15d40b80ec6e8556c2e5e4a538

Nigerian deals 'wasted billions
14 March 2008

Some $2.2bn-worth of Nigerian energy contracts were awarded without a bidding process by the former president and his energy minister, officials say.
One was to a company with less than $200 of base capital at the time, a witness told a parliamentary committee.

It is investigating why $16bn of investment in the energy sector during Olusegun Obasanjo's eight years in power failed to end power shortages.

More from: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/7296466.stm

1 Like

Re: Not Easy To Get Evidence To Probe Diezani - Buhari by sweetgala(m): 1:42pm On Feb 06, 2016
Pidggin:
Deizani should Sue for defamation of character

I'll like to see her try. That's the day she'll be thrown into kirikiri permanently.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Omoyele Sowore Meets With Herdsmen And Farmer In Jalingo (Photos) / 8 Nigerians Trafficking Drugs From MFM Church In Cambodia’s Trial Ends(Photo) / Segun Adewale (Aeroland) Slaps BBC Reporter For Recording Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.