Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,316 members, 7,846,395 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

Not Easy To Get Evidence To Probe Diezani - Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Not Easy To Get Evidence To Probe Diezani - Buhari (42971 Views)

Paden: Buhari Has Incriminating Evidence To Jail Jonathan / AGF Seeks Further Evidence To Prosecute Saraki, Ekweremadu / UK Investigators In Nigeria, Join EFCC To Probe Diezani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Not Easy To Get Evidence To Probe Diezani - Buhari by scobyy2007: 7:22am On Feb 06, 2016
I know you are nursing the election defeat....but note that this Government will not fail!!!

castrogee:
I knew Buhari and his co-charlatans have no evidence against Diezani, Jonathan and Iwuala.

The sad truth is that Buhari and APC are not ready for governance and by extension are confused on how to govern, and In order to hide their incompetence they embarked on a media frenzy in the guise of fighting corruption.

I only feel sorry for the average Nigerian who has been used and dumped and is being used again.

1 Like

Re: Not Easy To Get Evidence To Probe Diezani - Buhari by klimson: 7:23am On Feb 06, 2016
Buhari just got the meaning of the proverb 'he who lives in a glass house should not throw stones. There is no way to convict Diezani without implicating Jonathan. And like no President's hands are clean, Buhari dare not probe Jonathan because thats the only way to be safe after he leaves office. If he says he is incorruptible as he chants all over the place, Nigerians beg him to start with Diezani, and by implication Jonathan. Then after his tenure, EFCC, ICPC, Police, Army, in fact Boko Haram, Niger Delta Militanta, Kidnappers, armed robbers association and the rest will be hunting for him. Na only yeye people believe say Bubu no de corrupt!
Re: Not Easy To Get Evidence To Probe Diezani - Buhari by Nobody: 7:25am On Feb 06, 2016
2kris:
How did she cover her trracks?who helped her?..
ngozi

even tho i dnt like bulshit,propaganda,lies,deceit,selective probing.
I still insist that dezieny embezled public funds .
Yes she did
I am seriously against corruption, but life is not lived by assumption, u can't just sit there and say she embezled money when u don't have a prove please if u hv a prove tell us here in nairaland u never can tell it may help Buhari track her down. Over to u now
Re: Not Easy To Get Evidence To Probe Diezani - Buhari by mrmetoo1: 7:25am On Feb 06, 2016
ajepako:
When a media outlet aired the gossip that Diezani's husband, a retired general Allison Madueke threatened to expose PMB shady deals as minister and past head of state, I waved it off as another baseless gossip by an attention seeking media..

But with this admission by PMB that he has no evidence against aunty Diezani, there just may be element of truth in the gossip..

Because I don't believe Buhari will drop corruption charge against anyone for lack of evidence, knowing how EFCC and DSS operate now. They arrest, handcuff, prosecute and convict without evidence or proof.

So u see? You Tako me, I tako you..

Chai... So much for fighting 'kwaraftion'

Mention one person... just one that has been arrested so far without evidence including the one brought in with handcuffs. I need one name.

Then it's kinda funny that you're admitting Diezani is corrupt but that the case might not just go on because Buhari is might be implicated somehow. From your post however, it's been established that the woman is corrupt... wonderful. Don't worry with time, you guys will keep admitting more wrong doings
Re: Not Easy To Get Evidence To Probe Diezani - Buhari by Segunlords(m): 7:25am On Feb 06, 2016
they should pls get the proof or evidence... its important and she must be probed.
Re: Not Easy To Get Evidence To Probe Diezani - Buhari by cardoctor(m): 7:25am On Feb 06, 2016
Please Diezani come back home. You have nothing to fear.

1 Like

Re: Not Easy To Get Evidence To Probe Diezani - Buhari by chomchom1(f): 7:26am On Feb 06, 2016
abduljabbar4:

Shut up there! If Buhari really wants to jail her he would do so whether by hook or crook. Or is he not a tyrant again? Wailers are extremely confused.

@topic now whether we like it or not there is nothing we can do since there is no evidence. This is what the wailers can't just emulate. They will say amaechi and tinubu are corrupt but non of them has ever provided any evidence against them. Foolish people

sharrap!! e dey pain u... truth is bitter zombies

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Not Easy To Get Evidence To Probe Diezani - Buhari by fujirice: 7:26am On Feb 06, 2016
Liberty90:
You want to probe a former petroleum minister, former director at Shell Petroleum, former OPEC president and wife of a former chief of Naval staff...Rear Admiral Allison Madueke (Buhari,IBB,Abacha mate...privy to Buhari deeds as Petroleum Minister)? Do you know the amount of evidence she on Buhari when he was Petroleum minister? I assure you her team has tendered to expose Buhari, all of sudden, Buhari says there is no evidence. If you knew there was no evidence in the first instance, why begin the media war on her? Don't be fooled people with this all of a sudden 360 degree decision not to probe her. SHE HAS THREATENED TO EXPOSE ALL, INCLUDING BUHARI...HIS DEEDS AS PETROLEUM MINISTER! Gullible Nigerians!

I don't have a problem with probes, investigations, e.t.c. what I am saying is...DON'T BE CORRUPT YOURSELF AND PRETEND TO BE FIGHTING CORRUPTION.
180 degrees. 360 degrees will bring you back to the same spot grin

1 Like

Re: Not Easy To Get Evidence To Probe Diezani - Buhari by ndcide(m): 7:28am On Feb 06, 2016
Wow, Has buhari asked Sanusi Lamido Sanusi?

With Sanusi's vocal insistence he should come in here.

1 Like

Re: Not Easy To Get Evidence To Probe Diezani - Buhari by Justicealh3(m): 7:28am On Feb 06, 2016
She went here for a help.

Re: Not Easy To Get Evidence To Probe Diezani - Buhari by TomLepskie(m): 7:30am On Feb 06, 2016
[quote author=Pidggin post=42663935]Deizani should Sue for defamation of character[/qubad

I smell plea bargain, don't even go there, plea bargain itself is a form of corruption,when deziani is sure of the deal she come out of her closet and the said cancer ll disappear.
Re: Not Easy To Get Evidence To Probe Diezani - Buhari by Nobody: 7:31am On Feb 06, 2016
skademzy:
In a bid to make her loose guard so that they can infilterate her camp and get the facts out... Probing the oil sector will surely be another seasonal battle but before then... Got Haliburton on my mind... We'll never forget this 21st century rape on our common wealth easily
heey....sharaap!!!
Re: Not Easy To Get Evidence To Probe Diezani - Buhari by Lookupman: 7:31am On Feb 06, 2016
Liberty90:
You want to probe a former petroleum minister, former director at Shell Petroleum, former OPEC president and wife of a former chief of Naval staff...Rear Admiral Allison Madueke (Buhari,IBB,Abacha mate...privy to Buhari deeds as Petroleum Minister)? Do you know the amount of evidence she on Buhari when he was Petroleum minister? I assure you her team has tendered to expose Buhari, all of sudden, Buhari says there is no evidence. If you knew there was no evidence in the first instance, why begin the media war on her? Don't be fooled people with this all of a sudden 360 degree decision not to probe her. SHE HAS THREATENED TO EXPOSE ALL, INCLUDING BUHARI...HIS DEEDS AS PETROLEUM MINISTER! Gullible Nigerians!

I don't have a problem with probes, investigations, e.t.c. what I am saying is...DON'T BE CORRUPT YOURSELF AND PRETEND TO BE FIGHTING CORRUPTION.

Five Bottles of Beer for you
Hahahahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Aboki bring me #1000 suya, where is my Kuni
Please carry on, you are on point, next........
Re: Not Easy To Get Evidence To Probe Diezani - Buhari by mrjangaweed: 7:31am On Feb 06, 2016
TonyeBarcanista won't like this development
Re: Not Easy To Get Evidence To Probe Diezani - Buhari by Nobody: 7:37am On Feb 06, 2016
Before now I've told anyone who cared to listen that PMB can never probe Dizani....Take it or leave it Madueke himself(diezani papa) holds a lot of file against PMB when he was the chairman of PTF...I laugh you if you think PMB is a saint

1 Like

Re: Not Easy To Get Evidence To Probe Diezani - Buhari by mrmetoo1: 7:38am On Feb 06, 2016
anonimi:

I thought a REASONABLE federal administration will QUIETLY conduct its probe & investigation to have a water-tight case before going to the court for a trial instead of this media paparazzi show that has so far yielded NO conviction and to which all the accused have pleaded NOT guilty, abi
Instead they are STARTING with arrest, jail and show in handcuffs to court, not so?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3314885_fotorcreateddasukimetuh_jpeg4097b1fb073a4a5307faa4341b8c2c10

You are here repeating STORIES in newspapers that have not been validated by a fair court process as part of a judgement, right?
Is that a reasonable way to proceed

The ongoing Metuh case, please what did you think happened? Do you think they just hopped on the roads of Abuja to start inviting random people? This was obviously investigated properly and witnesses to corroborate their accusations are showing up every time. They've now had 7 witnesses come up to give account of how the money was spent. The prosecution wants to build a strong case so that they can get a conviction. Convictions don't happen overnight and you know this except if you're uneducated then in that case go read a book. A process where a person can end up in jail or get off free for a crime they committed is not a process you want to just rush into. This is the reason time is being taken to present evidences and witnesses so that the conviction will be beyond a reasonable doubt.

Then when you say I'm getting my stories from the newspapers, I ask, where else should I get it? I'll tell you the beauty of the media sir, those same guys can come out to deny not receiving those sums but have they?? No!! As a matter of fact, all of them have admitted receiving money, every single one of them. All of them just claim they got it for one job or the other. Metuh is in court now, he'll get his chance to defend himself and tell the whole world through the "media" if due process was followed in giving him money from public coffers and what exactly the money was used for.
Re: Not Easy To Get Evidence To Probe Diezani - Buhari by 9jatatafo(m): 7:38am On Feb 06, 2016
2kris:
ngozi

Yes she did

when evidences are destroyed what do you expect? they will all walk free smiling an laughing because our government lacks investigative machineries and are lazy
Re: Not Easy To Get Evidence To Probe Diezani - Buhari by light004: 7:41am On Feb 06, 2016
2kris:
ngozi

Yes she did

Well, we are entitled to our opinions but remember, perception and reality may not necessary be the same. Media hype about any story especially, the current war on corruption with finding people guilty before even charging them to court can really be misleading. I cannot say if she is guilty or not but anyone who alleges bears the burden of proof and if no proof, it's safe to say no crime was ever committed. Simple logic!

2 Likes

Re: Not Easy To Get Evidence To Probe Diezani - Buhari by MCRUEMUS: 7:45am On Feb 06, 2016
abduljabbar4:

Shut up there! If Buhari really wants to jail her he would do so whether by hook or crook. Or is he not a tyrant again? Wailers are extremely confused.

@topic now whether we like it or not there is nothing we can do since there is no evidence. This is what the wailers can't just emulate. They will say amaechi and tinubu are corrupt but non of them has ever provided any evidence against them. Foolish people
WHO IS FOOLISH HERE, IS YOU. IF THERE IS ONE PERSON BUHARI WOULD WANT TO PUT BEHIND BAR EVEN IN THE DREAM IS DIEZANI. WHEN YOU DONT HAVE EVIDENCE IT MEANS THERE WAS NO STEALIN AFTERALL THEY HAVE D FREEDOM AND ACCESS IN D WHOLE WIDE WORLD TO OPEN THE HIDEN FILES.

2 Likes

Re: Not Easy To Get Evidence To Probe Diezani - Buhari by margclever: 7:46am On Feb 06, 2016
abduljabbar4:

what is this agbaya saying, gradually ur lies don dey show

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Not Easy To Get Evidence To Probe Diezani - Buhari by tomdon(m): 7:49am On Feb 06, 2016
so where do they want to retrieve the loot that they said can fund three years budget. with all the noise so far, only 2.1billion dollar is the main subject

https://www.nairaland.com/2885192/funds-looted-nigeria-last-5#42254933
Re: Not Easy To Get Evidence To Probe Diezani - Buhari by Gkemz: 7:53am On Feb 06, 2016
Smart thief who knows how to cover her tracks no wonder she remained relevant for the past three administrations.
Re: Not Easy To Get Evidence To Probe Diezani - Buhari by Nobody: 7:55am On Feb 06, 2016
undecidedwhat happened to Forensic Accounting Firms?
Re: Not Easy To Get Evidence To Probe Diezani - Buhari by Nobody: 7:56am On Feb 06, 2016
dearpreye:
Yes. We all wanted and supported the anti corruption war but warned against the assassination of people's character on the pages of newspapers and blogs. We told them it's innocent until proven guilty and not the other way round but the APC folks abused and maligned us. Now it has happened.

You're dealing with someone who rose to the position of the first female member serving as a director on the board of the SPDC. Did she bribe her way through?

Despite the despicable manner her name was treated by the zombies, they've got NO evidence of corruption concerning her. Emotions aren't required in the interpretation of the law. Or does she have access to some information that will be damaging to the image of the President?

Let's be circumspect as we deal with people. Let's wait till they're proven guilty before a court of law before we start killing them on the pages of newspapers.

Lalasticalala, Deziani's ordeals were here on the front page. Her innocence should also dance to the front page.
your brother barcanista should read this after he created a thread against Diezani because he wanted to participate in the next Rice Festival

3 Likes

Re: Not Easy To Get Evidence To Probe Diezani - Buhari by Adminisher: 8:01am On Feb 06, 2016
castrogee:
I knew Buhari and his co-charlatans have no evidence against Diezani, Jonathan and Iwuala.

The sad truth is that Buhari and APC are not ready for governance and by extension are confused on how to govern, and In order to hide their incompetence they embarked on a media frenzy in the guise of fighting corruption.

I only feel sorry for the average Nigerian who has been used and dumped and is being used again.

A former head of state and Petroleum Minister does not know how to govern? Many current ministers were ex governors and you are saying they dont know how to govern? The VP a Professor of law and ex commissioner does not know about govern. Many bilateral and multi lateral resources and consultants available and you still say they don't know how to governance.

It is lack of exposure that is your problem. If a dummy like Jonathan is your hero then you have big psychological problems bordering on inferiority complex. Same goes for any young man who wants to model his personal and professional life on Goodluck Jonathan in these times.
Just try it and let us compare notes in 10 years. You guys never tire of posting disgraceful stuff that is a direct insult to your own intelligence. Why is Dieziani not here?

So the man who knew how to governance in your low IQ, local, parochial and mediocre mind is the ex president who was promoted from A level teacher to NDDC to deputy governor to VP within 19 years and became president by accident abi?
Really unread on ingredients and unexposed clueless talk . This is the real problem with Nigeria. People are born to tell lies and steal. It is a big spiritual stronghold in the mind. That is why corruption thrives.
Re: Not Easy To Get Evidence To Probe Diezani - Buhari by jelal007(m): 8:07am On Feb 06, 2016
castrogee:

Ignorance is what I see in what u just posted here. Feel sorry 4 ur self.
Re: Not Easy To Get Evidence To Probe Diezani - Buhari by banki(m): 8:07am On Feb 06, 2016
anonimi:

I am really very sorry for you and others like you.
Do you understand English?
Let me ask again- do you understand English
Buhari said here that he has NO evidence to even PROBE the woman, right?
Do you remember a certain Sanusi Lamido Sanusi. He was for many years the CBN governor until he was accused of LOOTING our billions while there and current Vacant Pastor (VP) Osinbajo Osunbande bought court protection for him against investigation shortly before the Emir of Kano died CONVENIENTLY for him to be crowned.
Do you remember all that or you need to refresh your memory a bit?
That same SLS said $50 billion, then $20 billion and later $10 billion was stolen in NNPC.
Not so
Yet the dull, daft & dumb Confused One says he has no evidence to even START probing the woman.
Maybe he does not know the address of SLS in Kano to ask him to share the evidence he has of the alleged mission $10 billion from NNPC. Not so
If someone wants to take you for a FOOL must you aslo let him do so? shocked

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/download/660265[/img]

Show me where buhari said it! A reliable source oh? What on earth is wrong with you people?

Realy, jide just returned some money to the Efcc? Why are we even this dumb
Re: Not Easy To Get Evidence To Probe Diezani - Buhari by BeardedMeat(m): 8:07am On Feb 06, 2016
Asiwaju9ja:

I had this same argument with some stewpid people recently. This is democracy, how can you prosecute someone without evidence? Yet, they say Buhari is a dictator and a tyrant.
Buhari is a dictator and tyrant! He has tested the ground and he has come to know that wailing crocodiles are ever on standby to eat him alive!! This is not 1983, Buhari is a millenium tyrant!

1 Like

Re: Not Easy To Get Evidence To Probe Diezani - Buhari by Abeymills(m): 8:07am On Feb 06, 2016
Apc shame shame apc yeye govt liars destroyers zombies apc zombies were Una dey hide?oya come defend ur god bubu d saint nonsense
Re: Not Easy To Get Evidence To Probe Diezani - Buhari by soldierdollar(m): 8:13am On Feb 06, 2016
Asiwaju9ja:

I had this same argument with some stewpid people recently. This is democracy, how can you prosecute someone without evidence? Yet, they say Buhari is a dictator and a tyrant.

Why does Buhari arrest someone first before looking for "evidence "?

2 Likes

Re: Not Easy To Get Evidence To Probe Diezani - Buhari by geez18(m): 8:13am On Feb 06, 2016
i think its about time someone is sued for libel and defamation of character.you can't just go on the media,screaming "corruption" and pointing fingers,bringing disrepute to peoples names without any shred of evidence to back your spurious claims! if buhari and his co-conspiracy theorists have no evidence agains ms alison-maduekwe and et al,i suggest they shut up and start making-do on their electoral promises.i think its about time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fayose & Peter Obi Campaign At Ekiti Market, Hailed By People (Photos) / NIMASA Pays Tompolo N1.5bn Monthly – Ex-chairman / Air Force Destroys Boko Haram's Vehicle After Attack In Maiduguri. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.