Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,954 members, 7,848,881 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:26 AM

Not Easy To Get Evidence To Probe Diezani - Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Not Easy To Get Evidence To Probe Diezani - Buhari (42976 Views)

Paden: Buhari Has Incriminating Evidence To Jail Jonathan / AGF Seeks Further Evidence To Prosecute Saraki, Ekweremadu / UK Investigators In Nigeria, Join EFCC To Probe Diezani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Not Easy To Get Evidence To Probe Diezani - Buhari by abduljabbar4(m): 8:56am On Feb 06, 2016
Dragonking:
Are you trying to lie this early morning? None of you called for the arrest of GEJ, Madueke, iweala? Seriously? You are more confused than I thought.

Yep, we never told anybody to go and arrest gej or madueke. All we said is that they have questions to answer or they will be arrested. Saying that somebody will be arrested does not mean you are calling for his arrest.
Re: Not Easy To Get Evidence To Probe Diezani - Buhari by maxzzo1(m): 8:59am On Feb 06, 2016
Buhari is full of hate....which has blinded him instead thinking of governance his looking for evidence dat will take him 4yrs and will not see anything....who knows they might js be clean...
Re: Not Easy To Get Evidence To Probe Diezani - Buhari by Jesusloveyou: 8:59am On Feb 06, 2016
anonimi:

You are the one who needs to provide a credible source for this your super STORY oh, walahi grin
if no evidence against madueke, then jide and co must have coffess that them with our 150b dollar

1 Like

Re: Not Easy To Get Evidence To Probe Diezani - Buhari by alexlee50: 9:01am On Feb 06, 2016
How difficult can it be to get evidence to prosecute someone who stole 20billion u.s dollars? That kind of money cannot be hidden, it always leaves a trail, let them probe more......

2 Likes

Re: Not Easy To Get Evidence To Probe Diezani - Buhari by millhouse: 9:04am On Feb 06, 2016
Buhari
Re: Not Easy To Get Evidence To Probe Diezani - Buhari by GodpunishBuhari: 9:08am On Feb 06, 2016
abduljabbar4:

Shut up there! If Buhari really wants to jail her he would do so whether by hook or crook. Or is he not a tyrant again? Wailers are extremely confused.

@topic now whether we like it or not there is nothing we can do since there is no evidence. This is what the wailers can't just emulate. They will say amaechi and tinubu are corrupt but non of them has ever provided any evidence against them. Foolish people

You shut up too janjawEedian
Re: Not Easy To Get Evidence To Probe Diezani - Buhari by henrybomb(m): 9:13am On Feb 06, 2016
Hmm hmm..ok ooo
Re: Not Easy To Get Evidence To Probe Diezani - Buhari by nnachukz(m): 9:14am On Feb 06, 2016
mrmetoo1:

You do understand that there's a process in convicting people right. They don't arrest you today and you go to jail tomorrow. Some of these guys are undergoing trial which I thought you guys will like since you love rule of law so much. Or you want them to just jail folks without a proper trial?

Then I don't know who taught you arithmetic but all you've calculated is in millions of naira?? On a side note please can you send some millions you're not using because you're making it sound like they shouldn't be tried because it's "millions of naira". Just the money they have to Metuh and the ThisDay guy is already in the billions, not to talk of Dokpesi. None of these guys till now have denied collecting the money and the amount. I guess you decided to block out when they went to carry some $40m in cash out of CBN. That already is billions in naira. So Bros please revisit your arithmetic and practice a little bit more I think it's a bit rusty.
I said why not charge the guy for mismanaging billions or is there no evidence for that as well. The recommended maths teacher will be of good use to you as well. What the guy was accused of does not balance with what he was later charge for. That is where I am raising eyebrows. Concerning lacking evidence, why not wait until you have gotten enough evidence to nail someone before rushing to the media houses to tarnish someone's image. Lack of evidence can also mean that your accusations are not true, if this becomes the case, what happens to the person's image which you have destroyed before the world. Some of you will forever label such persons a criminal quoting your god's accusations and some newspaper pages as your evidence.
Re: Not Easy To Get Evidence To Probe Diezani - Buhari by mej67: 9:15am On Feb 06, 2016
The heading should read 'No evidence of corruption/wrong doing: Diezani Madueke'
Re: Not Easy To Get Evidence To Probe Diezani - Buhari by GodpunishBuhari: 9:25am On Feb 06, 2016
dearpreye:
Yes. We all wanted and supported the anti corruption war but warned against the assassination of people's character on the pages of newspapers and blogs. We told them it's innocent until proven guilty and not the other way round but the APC folks abused and maligned us. Now it has happened.

You're dealing with someone who rose to the position of the first female member serving as a director on the board of the SPDC. Did she bribe her way through?

Despite the despicable manner her name was treated by the zombies, they've got NO evidence of corruption concerning her. Emotions aren't required in the interpretation of the law. Or does she have access to some information that will be damaging to the image of the President?

Let's be circumspect as we deal with people. Let's wait till they're proven guilty before a court of law before we start killing them on the pages of newspapers.

Lalasticalala, Deziani's ordeals were here on the front page. Her innocence should also dance to the front page.

Bro do you know the worst is that this woman bro on nairaland tonyebarcanista was among those insulting this woman... telling to get the money she stole back when there aren't evidence... when her sick pics was out on the Internet by dele momodu they showed no sympathy to her health... they kept saying return our money like they got evidence... this ya bro barcanista needs God in his life... so so unstable

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Not Easy To Get Evidence To Probe Diezani - Buhari by mrmetoo1: 9:25am On Feb 06, 2016
nnachukz:
I said why not charge the guy for mismanaging billions or is there no evidence for that as well. The recommended maths teacher will be of good use to you as well. What the guy was accused of does not balance with what he was later charge for. That is where I am raising eyebrows. Concerning lacking evidence, why not wait until you have gotten enough evidence to nail someone before rushing to the media houses to tarnish someone's image. Lack of evidence can also mean that your accusations are not true, if this becomes the case, what happens to the person's image which you have destroyed before the world. Some of you will forever label such persons a criminal quoting your god's accusations and some newspaper pages as your evidence.

Which guy? Dasuki?? I'm confused. They're probing a total of $2.1bn. This doesn't mean one person stole all that. What they're talking about is they're a taking a closer look at how that amount was spent. In doing this, they've found out that a chunk of the money was mismanaged. For this reason, people are being arrested, charged and trials have started. What am I missing?
Re: Not Easy To Get Evidence To Probe Diezani - Buhari by tete7000(m): 9:29am On Feb 06, 2016
2kris:
How did she cover her trracks?who helped her?..
ngozi

even tho i dnt like bulshit,propaganda,lies,deceit,selective probing.
I still insist that dezieny embezled public funds .
Yes she did

Oga stop living and believing lies. You, Buhari and your likes should give up and stop believing shi_t apc sold to the world. I thought they raided her house and claimed that have evidences. How come they are now frantically searching for evidences now. It is quite shameful that even the president is saying they are searching for evidences? Searching for evidence? So someone has been presumed guilty and the government is just looking for what to use to nail her. Is it not someone you have established eveidences against you go ahead and prosecute? The way Buhari govt is going, it will soon meet its Waterloo. Diezani shoild file a libel suit against an irresponsible government that goes around spoiling her name without any evidence. Useless people.

1 Like

Re: Not Easy To Get Evidence To Probe Diezani - Buhari by mrmetoo1: 9:33am On Feb 06, 2016
This is either a misleading headline or people are just misinterpreting it. This is what Buhari said...

According to him: “We haven’t done much yet, because we are still waiting for documentation, so that those who try to be too clever or too hard will be prosecuted.

“But to do so successfully, we have to produce evidence and this is the evidence we have been collecting. It is not easy, especially in the petroleum industry, where a number of people are cooperating.

“They are literally declaring their assets and they are prepared to return it, so it will be unfair to comment before they deal is done.”

If this to you means they don't have evidence to prosecute Diezani then enjoy! They're still collecting evidence, some of you don't understand these guys are trying to build a case they can't get out off. The kind of case that even if the accused gives a judge $1bn, even the judge won't be able to arrive at a "not guilty verdict". They're just learning from the pay where EFCC charges to court with little evidence and nothing comes out of it.

1 Like

Re: Not Easy To Get Evidence To Probe Diezani - Buhari by tete7000(m): 9:34am On Feb 06, 2016
castrogee:
I knew Buhari and his co-charlatans have no evidence against Diezani, Jonathan and Iwuala.

The sad truth is that Buhari and APC are not ready for governance and by extension are confused on how to govern, and In order to hide their incompetence they embarked on a media frenzy in the guise of fighting corruption.

I only feel sorry for the average Nigerian who has been used and dumped and is being used again.

I wish Diezani can use this Buhari's statement to file a libel suit against a reckless government. Do you go around saying someone is corrupt on hearsay without evidence? Buhari and his gangs are simple irresponsible.
Re: Not Easy To Get Evidence To Probe Diezani - Buhari by Nobody: 9:34am On Feb 06, 2016
GodpunishBuhari:

Bro do you know the worst is that this woman bro on nairaland tonyebarcanista was among those insulting this woman... telling to get the money she stole back when there aren't evidence... when her sick pics was out on the Internet by dele momodu they showed no sympathy to her health... they kept saying return our money like they got evidence... this ya bro barcanista needs God in his life... so so unstable

I recall vividly..even when her pictures surfaced on the internet they had refused to show empathy- the hallmark of our humanness.....they allowed petty politics to destroy the sympathy a sick person should have deserved. That was when I detested primitive politics.......Now they've got no evidence of corruption on her. ....but her name has already been soiled and tainted by the media prosecutors.
Re: Not Easy To Get Evidence To Probe Diezani - Buhari by Asiwaju9ja(m): 9:34am On Feb 06, 2016
BeardedMeat:
Buhari is a dictator and tyrant! He has tested the ground and he has come to know that wailing crocodiles are ever on standby to eat him alive!! This is not 1983, Buhari is a millenium tyrant!

Did you hear yourself?
Re: Not Easy To Get Evidence To Probe Diezani - Buhari by tete7000(m): 9:35am On Feb 06, 2016
abduljabbar4:

Shut up there! If Buhari really wants to jail her he would do so whether by hook or crook. Or is he not a tyrant again? Wailers are extremely confused.

@topic now whether we like it or not there is nothing we can do since there is no evidence. This is what the wailers can't just emulate. They will say amaechi and tinubu are corrupt but non of them has ever provided any evidence against them. Foolish people

Do you know more than your president?
Re: Not Easy To Get Evidence To Probe Diezani - Buhari by Yakasaii: 9:38am On Feb 06, 2016
WhoRUDeceiving:

GBAM!! All APC know how to do is to post pictures of the former dictator sitting at a table, walking on a road, signing a paper, even using toilet, and them go put "my amiable president".
e pain you??
Re: Not Easy To Get Evidence To Probe Diezani - Buhari by GodpunishBuhari: 10:05am On Feb 06, 2016
dearpreye:

I recall vividly..even when her pictures surfaced on the internet they had refused to show empathy- the hallmark of our humanness.....they allowed petty politics to destroy the sympathy a sick person should have deserved. That was when I detested primitive politics.......Now they've got no evidence of corruption on her. ....but her name has already been soiled and tainted by the media prosecutors.

Yes if she's strong enough she shd have sued them for libel and defamation of character... #nonsense

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Not Easy To Get Evidence To Probe Diezani - Buhari by giftedben: 10:06am On Feb 06, 2016
Abeg I take off my hat for Madam Diezani. Anybody that says Diezani stole $20billion should go and steal their own and show me then I will believe. Mean while get well Madam for you are a Great woman and a role model for any woman aspiring success.

2 Likes

Re: Not Easy To Get Evidence To Probe Diezani - Buhari by SoNature(m): 10:23am On Feb 06, 2016
abduljabbar4:

Saying that somebody will be arrested does not mean you are calling for his arrest.

I am shocked after reading this!

Iti! Olodo! This is simple English. It is either you attended a very terrible school or you failed English in school

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Not Easy To Get Evidence To Probe Diezani - Buhari by CELEBOLOFOFO(f): 10:28am On Feb 06, 2016
SoNature:

I am shocked after reading this!

Iti! Olodo! This is simple English. It is either you attended a very terrible school or you failed English in school

He came from the region where education his not valued so don't be surprised if he lacks knowledge

1 Like

Re: Not Easy To Get Evidence To Probe Diezani - Buhari by AbleGodAlways: 10:32am On Feb 06, 2016
This is a confirmation that Buhari is confused.
Re: Not Easy To Get Evidence To Probe Diezani - Buhari by Amanwulu1(m): 10:38am On Feb 06, 2016
abduljabbar4:

did u provide evidence against dasuki? Why should they provide such against amechi, tinubu, etc? Who searched 4 evidence against diezeni? If u want evidene neither d zombies or d wailers are in d positn to suply it. Wike is willing to help to an evidence. U children are not ready to fight corruptn if u can defend a politician wen it's even difficult to vouch 4 a 1yr old baby. Keep ur reply 4 I don't join issues wit children. Let d investigatn go round n let nigerians see those who're corrupt.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Senator Akpabio Mobbed By Youths At A Wedding Reception In Akwa Ibom. Photos / Bola Tinubu Gives Wads Of New Naira Note To Man Living With Disability / Fayose & Peter Obi Campaign At Ekiti Market, Hailed By People (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.