Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,304 members, 7,836,321 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

Not Easy To Get Evidence To Probe Diezani - Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Not Easy To Get Evidence To Probe Diezani - Buhari (42958 Views)

Paden: Buhari Has Incriminating Evidence To Jail Jonathan / AGF Seeks Further Evidence To Prosecute Saraki, Ekweremadu / UK Investigators In Nigeria, Join EFCC To Probe Diezani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Not Easy To Get Evidence To Probe Diezani - Buhari by ISpiksDaTroof: 6:45am On Feb 06, 2016
Anybody that believes this story needs their head checked. Diezani is going to prison whether she likes it or not. Even her sons might accompany her. They broke so many U.S Anti-Money Laundering regulations its mind boggling. Its just a matter of time. You be patient.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Not Easy To Get Evidence To Probe Diezani - Buhari by Nobody: 6:51am On Feb 06, 2016
Amberon:
for real??
No he's fraud, don't get scammed.
Re: Not Easy To Get Evidence To Probe Diezani - Buhari by Abraham1986: 6:51am On Feb 06, 2016
PLS CAN SOMEONE HELP: I dont know where APC and PDP meets in abuja on weekly basis for meetings espcially in galadinma-gwarinpa area. I want to start going for meetings. Can someone help?

1 Like

Re: Not Easy To Get Evidence To Probe Diezani - Buhari by adexdon(m): 6:53am On Feb 06, 2016
it left to APC and co
Re: Not Easy To Get Evidence To Probe Diezani - Buhari by mrmetoo1: 6:54am On Feb 06, 2016
People don't even understand what they want anymore. Buhari is trying to go the proper way to fight corruption, you're insulting him. If they may start randomly carrying people and locking them up, you'll talk too. It seems you guys just want him to not do anything. Investigations are still going on and people will go to jail. Buhari wants to nail these people understand that, he'll rather go slow and gather as much he can than quickly rush in with a case some lawyers can turn around. Look at what's going on with Metuh, every evidence, every witness has been a hit back to back. Even Diezani won't believe this, that woman can't come back to Nigeria. A host of them can't come back to Nigeria. A lot of them are in trouble already.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Not Easy To Get Evidence To Probe Diezani - Buhari by sirzent(m): 6:58am On Feb 06, 2016
later they will call him tyrant.
Re: Not Easy To Get Evidence To Probe Diezani - Buhari by anonimi: 7:04am On Feb 06, 2016
mrmetoo1:
People don't even understand what they want anymore. Buhari is trying to go the proper way to fight corruption, you're insulting him. If they may start randomly carrying people and locking them up, you'll talk too. It seems you guys just want him to not do anything. Investigations are still going on and people will go to jail. Buhari wants to nail these people understand that, he'll rather go slow and gather as much he can than quickly rush in with a case some lawyers can turn around. Look at what's going on with Metuh, every evidence, every witness has been a hit back to back. Even Diezani won't believe this, that woman can't come back to Nigeria. A host of them can't come back to Nigeria. A lot of them are in trouble already.

I am really very sorry for you and others like you.
Do you understand English?
Let me ask again- do you understand English
Buhari said here that he has NO evidence to even PROBE the woman, right?
Do you remember a certain Sanusi Lamido Sanusi. He was for many years the CBN governor until he was accused of LOOTING our billions while there and current Vacant Pastor (VP) Osinbajo Osunbande bought court protection for him against investigation shortly before the Emir of Kano died CONVENIENTLY for him to be crowned.
Do you remember all that or you need to refresh your memory a bit?
That same SLS said $50 billion, then $20 billion and later $10 billion was stolen in NNPC.
Not so
Yet the dull, daft & dumb Confused One says he has no evidence to even START probing the woman.
Maybe he does not know the address of SLS in Kano to ask him to share the evidence he has of the alleged missing $10 billion from NNPC. Not so
If someone wants to take you for a FOOL must you also let him do so? shocked

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/download/660265[/img]

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Not Easy To Get Evidence To Probe Diezani - Buhari by mrmetoo1: 7:06am On Feb 06, 2016
nnachukz:
Condemning everybody through the media yet unable to produce real convict. Imagine accusing, trying and convicting somebody for stealing $2.1b through the media but going to court to just charge him for mismanaging millions of Naira. One begins to wonder where most of these figures are manufactured from.

You do understand that there's a process in convicting people right. They don't arrest you today and you go to jail tomorrow. Some of these guys are undergoing trial which I thought you guys will like since you love rule of law so much. Or you want them to just jail folks without a proper trial?

Then I don't know who taught you arithmetic but all you've calculated is in millions of naira?? On a side note please can you send some millions you're not using because you're making it sound like they shouldn't be tried because it's "millions of naira". Just the money they have to Metuh and the ThisDay guy is already in the billions, not to talk of Dokpesi. None of these guys till now have denied collecting the money and the amount. I guess you decided to block out when they went to carry some $40m in cash out of CBN. That already is billions in naira. So Bros please revisit your arithmetic and practice a little bit more I think it's a bit rusty.

2 Likes

Re: Not Easy To Get Evidence To Probe Diezani - Buhari by brunofarad(m): 7:09am On Feb 06, 2016
Just leave her then

1 Like

Re: Not Easy To Get Evidence To Probe Diezani - Buhari by Nobody: 7:10am On Feb 06, 2016
2kris:
How did she cover her trracks?who helped her?..
ngozi

even tho i dnt like bulshit,propaganda,lies,deceit,selective probing.
I still insist that dezieny embezled public funds .
Yes she did

Zombie

9 Likes

Re: Not Easy To Get Evidence To Probe Diezani - Buhari by YelloweWest: 7:10am On Feb 06, 2016
Blah blah blah... cry me a river bubu
Re: Not Easy To Get Evidence To Probe Diezani - Buhari by Progressive01(m): 7:11am On Feb 06, 2016
2kris:
ngozi

Yes she did
That there currently isn't any evidence doesn't mean there wouldn't be eventually. Let's wait until PwC conclude their current audit of NNPC, then we'd know if she was indeed a genius at covering their tracks.

Remember one of the closing remarks in the last audit they carried out on the company as sanctioned by the Ineffectual Buffoon- they stated and I quote: the exercise doesn't meet international best practice. That means their report wasn't reliable as a lot that ought to have been taken into consideration wasn't probably because they were denied access to some books/records.

Tables have turned since then and trust me, things would be different this time.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Not Easy To Get Evidence To Probe Diezani - Buhari by Nobody: 7:12am On Feb 06, 2016
Dull@rdhino . . . chai!
Re: Not Easy To Get Evidence To Probe Diezani - Buhari by Dragonking: 7:12am On Feb 06, 2016
abduljabbar4:

Shut up there! If Buhari really wants to jail her he would do so whether by hook or crook. Or is he not a tyrant again? Wailers are extremely confused.

@topic now whether we like it or not there is nothing we can do since there is no evidence. This is what the wailers can't just emulate. They will say amaechi and tinubu are corrupt but non of them has ever provided any evidence against them. Foolish people
I hope you know that the bolded is also applicable to you too...You keep ranting up and down that GEJ, Madueke, Iweala etc are corrupt but yet you dont have any evidence. I will keep reminding you how confused you are...This buhari is a disgrace.

6 Likes

Re: Not Easy To Get Evidence To Probe Diezani - Buhari by benELOHIM7(m): 7:14am On Feb 06, 2016
I say our president's eyes are behind his head, reason why walks towards the past.

2 Likes

Re: Not Easy To Get Evidence To Probe Diezani - Buhari by Nobody: 7:14am On Feb 06, 2016
ISpiksDaTroof:
Anybody that believes this story needs their head checked. Diezani is going to prison whether she likes it or not. Even her sons might accompany her. They broke so many U.S Anti-Laundering regulations its mind boggling. Its just a matter of time. You be patient.

Lolz!! Chai!! The thing pain am die!! Ol boy peleooo

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Not Easy To Get Evidence To Probe Diezani - Buhari by anonimi: 7:15am On Feb 06, 2016
mrmetoo1:
You do understand that there's a process in convicting people right. They don't arrest you today and you go to jail tomorrow. Some of these guys are undergoing trial which I thought you guys will like since you love rule of law so much. Or you want them to just jail folks without a proper trial?

I thought a REASONABLE federal administration will QUIETLY conduct its probe & investigation to have a water-tight case before going to the court for a trial instead of this media paparazzi show that has so far yielded NO conviction and to which all the accused have pleaded NOT guilty, abi
Instead they are STARTING with arrest, jail and show in handcuffs to court, not so?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3314885_fotorcreateddasukimetuh_jpeg4097b1fb073a4a5307faa4341b8c2c10

Just the money they have to Metuh and the ThisDay guy is already in the billions, not to talk of Dokpesi. None of these guys till now have denied collecting the money and the amount. I guess you decided to block out when they went to carry some $40m in cash out of CBN.

You are here repeating STORIES in newspapers that have not been validated by a fair court process as part of a judgement, right?
Is that a reasonable way to proceed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Not Easy To Get Evidence To Probe Diezani - Buhari by Exponental(m): 7:15am On Feb 06, 2016
meaning.... she was a smart thief.
Re: Not Easy To Get Evidence To Probe Diezani - Buhari by happney65: 7:15am On Feb 06, 2016
2kris:
ngozi

Yes she did

How did she?Evidence please?Thank You

1 Like

Re: Not Easy To Get Evidence To Probe Diezani - Buhari by Flexherbal(m): 7:16am On Feb 06, 2016
I know. That woman is smart.
Re: Not Easy To Get Evidence To Probe Diezani - Buhari by Pidggin(f): 7:17am On Feb 06, 2016
Deizani should Sue for defamation of character

6 Likes

Re: Not Easy To Get Evidence To Probe Diezani - Buhari by davidthe16th: 7:17am On Feb 06, 2016
This Govt can lie shaaaaaaa............. is buhari now telling Nigerians that DZ has no hand in the diverted crude oil or signed a doc related to the diversions made?

As from now on, when it comes to survival I choose to be the master of my fate.

3 Likes

Re: Not Easy To Get Evidence To Probe Diezani - Buhari by mrmetoo1: 7:17am On Feb 06, 2016
anonimi:

I am really very sorry for you and others like you.
Do you understand English?
Let me ask again- do you understand English
Buhari said here that he has NO evidence to even PROBE the woman, right?
Do you remember a certain Sanusi Lamido Sanusi. He was for many years the CBN governor until he was accused of LOOTING our billions while there and current Vacant Pastor (VP) Osinbajo Osunbande bought court protection for him against investigation shortly before the Emir of Kano died CONVENIENTLY for him to be crowned.
Do you remember all that or you need to refresh your memory a bit?
That same SLS said $50 billion, then $20 billion and later $10 billion was stolen in NNPC.
Not so
Yet the dull, daft & dumb Confused One says he has no evidence to even START probing the woman.
Maybe he does not know the address of SLS in Kano to ask him to share the evidence he has of the alleged mission $10 billion from NNPC. Not so
If someone wants to take you for a FOOL must you aslo let him do so? shocked

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/download/660265[/img]

LMAO!! It's so funny you'll ask if I understand English and you go on to write this horrific post. I don't even understand the head or tail of this. Please what's all this you wrote up there? The fact is, evidence is still being gathered. If you think this means they've tossed the NNPC files at EFCC in the trash them you're kidding. What this means is, the evidence may not be as readily available as the one in the arms trial. It means the NNPC guys were smarter and covered their tracks better. However if you think oil and gas guys are not regular customers at EFCC everyday, then you need to get out there and make more friends maybe you'll start hearing stories first hand. This isn't about people like you coming online, trying to spew stuff above your pay grade, these are real life events going on.

Then are you actually insulting Buhari for not probing someone because of lack of proper evidence? Aren't you guys confused. On the one hand, you'll say "rule of law" and tyrant Buhari, on the other hand you're insulting him for actually wanting to go through a proper process to get people tried. I also don't understand when Sanusi and Buhari became the same human being. Sanusi accused, Buhari looking for proof, yet you have a problem with that, please why exactly?
Re: Not Easy To Get Evidence To Probe Diezani - Buhari by ajepako(f): 7:17am On Feb 06, 2016
When a media outlet aired the gossip that Diezani's husband, a retired general Allison Madueke threatened to expose PMB shady deals as minister and past head of state, I waved it off as another baseless gossip by an attention seeking media..

But with this admission by PMB that he has no evidence against aunty Diezani, there just may be element of truth in the gossip..

Because I don't believe Buhari will drop corruption charge against anyone for lack of evidence, knowing how EFCC and DSS operate now. They arrest, handcuff, prosecute and convict without evidence or proof.

So u see? You Tako me, I tako you..

Chai... So much for fighting 'kwaraftion'

7 Likes

Re: Not Easy To Get Evidence To Probe Diezani - Buhari by YelloweWest: 7:17am On Feb 06, 2016
abduljabbar4:

Shut up there! If Buhari really wants to jail her he would do so whether by hook or crook. Or is he not a tyrant again? Wailers are extremely confused.

@topic now whether we like it or not there is nothing we can do since there is no evidence. This is what the wailers can't just emulate. They will say amaechi and tinubu are corrupt but non of them has ever provided any evidence against them. Foolish people
See let me just tell u. Whatever little evidence the have against her will incriminate some top people in buharis cabinet and we all know buhari has declared his cabinet members corruption free! So there is nothing he can do. Stop wasting your time. This government should focus it's energy on moving the country forward not backwards.

7 Likes

Re: Not Easy To Get Evidence To Probe Diezani - Buhari by Harbb: 7:18am On Feb 06, 2016
vedaxcool:

This doesn't equate lack of evidence rather it highlights the challenges of getting evidence.

Buhari unwilling to give up on his search for evidence has unwittingly admitted that there was no form of evidence privy to his government against Mrs. Madueke and as such vindicated her from diverse alleged corrupt malpractices leveled against her by Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Not Easy To Get Evidence To Probe Diezani - Buhari by Frank3n2(m): 7:20am On Feb 06, 2016
Did she chew all the documents like metu undecided

1 Like

Re: Not Easy To Get Evidence To Probe Diezani - Buhari by Enahi(f): 7:20am On Feb 06, 2016
I knew the cabals were out to get her,anyway thank God for exposing them.

4 Likes

Re: Not Easy To Get Evidence To Probe Diezani - Buhari by passionate88: 7:20am On Feb 06, 2016
castrogee:
I knew Buhari and his co-charlatans have no evidence against Diezani, Jonathan and Iwuala.

The sad truth is that Buhari and APC are not ready for governance and by extension are confused on how to govern, and In order to hide their incompetence they embarked on a media frenzy in the guise of fighting corruption.

I only feel sorry for the average Nigerian who has been used and dumped and is being used again.

no b lie

1 Like

Re: Not Easy To Get Evidence To Probe Diezani - Buhari by anonimi: 7:21am On Feb 06, 2016

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Not Easy To Get Evidence To Probe Diezani - Buhari by Ahmeduana(m): 7:21am On Feb 06, 2016
2kris:
ngozi

Yes she did
GUILTY AT ALL COST BA? MR MAN GET YOURSELF CURE.

3 Likes

Re: Not Easy To Get Evidence To Probe Diezani - Buhari by Rinato(m): 7:21am On Feb 06, 2016
abduljabbar4:

As cold as ice

As hot as fire

As cunning a fox

AS FOOLISH AS YOUR COMMENT !

Get-a-life

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photo Of Governor Ambode And D'banj On Stage / Why My Convoy Deserves A New Car- Saraki / Air Force Destroys Boko Haram's Vehicle After Attack In Maiduguri. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.