Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,139 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:33 PM

4 Categories Of People You Will Meet In Your Life Time - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 4 Categories Of People You Will Meet In Your Life Time (1372 Views)

10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives / 10 Categories Of Men Ladies Consider As Husbands Out Of Marital Frustration / Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Categories Of People You Will Meet In Your Life Time by Greatzeus(m): 8:48pm On Feb 06, 2016
4 CATEGORIES OF PEOPLE YOU WILL MEET IN YOUR LIFE TIME
1. Those who ADD to your Life: These people are probably the most important people you will meet in your life. Your Parents, your siblings and spouse Falls into this category.
2. Those who will SUBTRACT from your life: These people are necessary in our life because we get companion and love from them, which we pay back with our pockets and sometimes heart breaks. Your unemployed friends, ever demanding GF’s, Borrow-Borrow Roommates etc.
3. Those who DIVIDE your Life: These people are neither family nor friends, they sap your joy and pocket the way youtube sap data. They include Mean employers, Police, Lastma, Sadist Lecturers, covetous Project Supervisors, Landlord, scammers etc.
4. [b]Those who MULTIPLY your life: [/b]These people are those called ‘Helpers’, believe me, you don’t know what multiply means if you haven’t come across your own helper. These people are like angels sent from heaven to get you to your better place. It doesn’t matter your tribe, religion or educational background, the day you meet your helper, your life will not remain the same. An helper could be a longtime school mate, Employer, In-laws, friends. It could also be someone you had no relationship with, but time and chance brought you together.

1 Like

Re: 4 Categories Of People You Will Meet In Your Life Time by Nobody: 8:49pm On Feb 06, 2016
Currently dealing with 2 and 3 in my life ryt now undecided
Re: 4 Categories Of People You Will Meet In Your Life Time by Nobody: 9:06pm On Feb 06, 2016
So true
Re: 4 Categories Of People You Will Meet In Your Life Time by Nobody: 9:18pm On Feb 06, 2016
sickstars:
Currently dealing with 2 and 3 in my life ryt now undecided
Be positive for once miss. grin *cheers*
Re: 4 Categories Of People You Will Meet In Your Life Time by Nobody: 9:19pm On Feb 06, 2016
adepeter26:

Be positive for once miss. grin *cheers*

So i shd b positive around negative energies
Re: 4 Categories Of People You Will Meet In Your Life Time by Nobody: 9:19pm On Feb 06, 2016
Add = yes
Positive multiplication = yes
wink
Re: 4 Categories Of People You Will Meet In Your Life Time by Nobody: 9:20pm On Feb 06, 2016
sickstars:

So i shd b positive around negative energies
In some instances "yes"...
Re: 4 Categories Of People You Will Meet In Your Life Time by Nobody: 9:22pm On Feb 06, 2016
adepeter26:

In some instances "yes"...

Not in this instance
Re: 4 Categories Of People You Will Meet In Your Life Time by Nobody: 9:25pm On Feb 06, 2016
sickstars:

Not in this instance
So u are saying no one has added to your life No na...

Dont let current trauma weigh u down
Re: 4 Categories Of People You Will Meet In Your Life Time by Nobody: 9:28pm On Feb 06, 2016
adepeter26:

So u are saying no one has added to your life No na...

Dont let current trauma weigh u down

I never asked any one to add to my life i never begged any one and wat ever was done without my will never existed to me nothing is weighing me down but just cos am broke doesnt mean i shd b a human toy to others!

I will change my life story myself!
Re: 4 Categories Of People You Will Meet In Your Life Time by firstking01(m): 9:30pm On Feb 06, 2016
I onLy deaL and roLL with no1 set of peopLe cos the present day worLd needs peopLe who can heLp you to fuLfiLL your destiny
Re: 4 Categories Of People You Will Meet In Your Life Time by Nobody: 9:31pm On Feb 06, 2016
sickstars:

I never asked any one to add to my life i never begged any one and wat ever was done without my will never existed to me nothing is weighing me down but just cos am broke doesnt mean i shd b a human toy to others!

I will change my life story myself!
Hmmm

But do you everyone on NL can't be wrong? Mr A complains you change, Mrs B same, Mr C same etc yet you say u aint traumatised.
Re: 4 Categories Of People You Will Meet In Your Life Time by Nobody: 9:32pm On Feb 06, 2016
adepeter26:

Hmmm

Im crios ive been humiliated enough!
Re: 4 Categories Of People You Will Meet In Your Life Time by Nobody: 9:35pm On Feb 06, 2016
sickstars:

Im crios ive been humiliated enough!
I understand your plight but atleast, you don't need to put on dat look always on NL...
Re: 4 Categories Of People You Will Meet In Your Life Time by Nobody: 9:36pm On Feb 06, 2016
adepeter26:

I understand your plight but atleast, you don't need to put on dat look always on NL...

Cos it all started here

Its better i put d look on nl

Cant let anytin ruin my offline life!

So i wana pour all on nl nd move on
Re: 4 Categories Of People You Will Meet In Your Life Time by Nobody: 9:38pm On Feb 06, 2016
sickstars:

Cos it all started here

Its better i put d look on nl

Cant let anytin ruin my offline life!

So i wana pour all on nl nd move on
You see, dats where you getting everything all wrong.
NL is a faceless forum & no one give a damn abt anoda.

But those that do really care.
Re: 4 Categories Of People You Will Meet In Your Life Time by Nobody: 9:40pm On Feb 06, 2016
adepeter26:

You see, dats where you getting everything all wrong.
NL is a faceless forum & no one give a damn abt anoda.

But those that do really care.

Yeah cos u really tink its face less

M nt buyin d crap of a kiss and tell forum

Nairaland is not reaaly faceless dont do d reverse psychology with me
Re: 4 Categories Of People You Will Meet In Your Life Time by Nobody: 9:44pm On Feb 06, 2016
sickstars:

Yeah cos u really tink its face less

M nt buyin d crap of a kiss and tell forum

Nairaland is not reaaly faceless dont do d reverse psychology with me
@enboldened
Ok, might be right but in a lesser %

But you know wat??
The Lord is your strength ma'am...
Re: 4 Categories Of People You Will Meet In Your Life Time by Nobody: 9:45pm On Feb 06, 2016
adepeter26:

@enboldened
Ok, might be right but in a lesser %

But you know wat??
The Lord is your strength ma'am...

Tank u all i kno is all those involved cant stand half of wat dey did to me if done to them
Re: 4 Categories Of People You Will Meet In Your Life Time by Nobody: 9:47pm On Feb 06, 2016
sickstars:

Tank u all i kno is all those involved cant stand half of wat dey did to me if done to them
Then just let go off the past...

Cos you need to be happy smiley
Re: 4 Categories Of People You Will Meet In Your Life Time by Nobody: 9:50pm On Feb 06, 2016
adepeter26:

Then just let go off the past...

Cos you need to be happy smiley

Do u kno ow painful it is to be mentally tormented by those u were tru nd sincere with nd did no wrong too

I guess i must av been feelin d way jesus did cos its almost d same way

Been purnished for a crime u never committed

I try to defend mysef dey all start callin me names afflicting more pains nd mocking me cry cry cry cry

I will let go of d past bt dont want all those people in my life again
Re: 4 Categories Of People You Will Meet In Your Life Time by Nobody: 10:11pm On Feb 06, 2016
sickstars:

Do u kno ow painful it is to be mentally tormented by those u were tru nd sincere with nd did no wrong too

I guess i must av been feelin d way jesus did cos its almost d same way

Been purnished for a crime u never committed

I try to defend mysef dey all start callin me names afflicting more pains nd mocking me cry cry cry cry

I will let go of d past bt dont want all those people in my life again

Wow.. . Am really happy @ ur last sentence.

Am sure you honna fall back on track to ur real self if you pay deaf ears to all dat ve hurt u

(1) (Reply)

British Woman Marries Dog In ‘romantic’ Expensive Wedding Ceremony (photo) / Emmanuel's Sex Life (18+) / He's Married, But I Don't Care, He Gives Me Money And Fu**ks Well - Lady Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.