Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,351 members, 7,815,715 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

What Makes A Good Wife? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Makes A Good Wife? (8414 Views)

The Good Wife By Nigeria Standards (pic) / Top 10 Qualities A Good Wife Must Have / Is It True That Ladies From Broken Homes Are Not A Good Wife Material? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Makes A Good Wife? by Sissy3(f): 5:38am On Jul 08, 2009
LOL cheesy grin grin
Re: What Makes A Good Wife? by JustGood(m): 10:10am On Jul 08, 2009
sexyLeamon:

hey sweetpie can you shut up with this virgin stuff IF YOU ARE A VIRGIN GOOD FOR YOU angry

you seem to have a problem with her mentioning virginity.

If you feel so badly about it, you should have preserved yours. I hear there are surgeries for hymen reconstruction. . . you may wish to try one of them. It is good for pretend-virginity - though you will know yourself that you're not one wink
Re: What Makes A Good Wife? by gloriuss(f): 10:57am On Jul 08, 2009
shocked shocked shocked , OOOooooohhhh, that was harsh! lol
Re: What Makes A Good Wife? by Fhemmmy: 1:15pm On Jul 08, 2009
JustGood:

If you feel so badly about it, you should have preserved yours. I hear there are surgeries for hymen reconstruction. . . you may wish to try one of them. It is good for pretend-virginity - though you will know yourself that you're not one wink

Small small oh.
Re: What Makes A Good Wife? by mamlaka(m): 1:22pm On Jul 08, 2009
A Good Husband Makes A Good Wife
Re: What Makes A Good Wife? by Fhemmmy: 1:24pm On Jul 08, 2009
mamlaka:

A Good Husband Makes A Good Wife

ummmmm well said.
Re: What Makes A Good Wife? by mamlaka(m): 1:58pm On Jul 08, 2009
Fhemmmy:

ummmmm well said.

Men are made the head and should therefore accept when they aren't right and take the lead in being good.
Re: What Makes A Good Wife? by gloriuss(f): 2:01pm On Jul 08, 2009
mamlaka:

Men are made the head and should therefore accept when they aren't right and take the lead in being good.

Hmmmm, i like that. Very interesting
Re: What Makes A Good Wife? by mamlaka(m): 2:08pm On Jul 08, 2009
gloriuss:

Man is the head of the house and the woman is the neck, so she could twist him where she wants.
Re: What Makes A Good Wife? by gloriuss(f): 2:25pm On Jul 08, 2009
mamlaka:

Man is the head of the house and the woman is the neck, so she could twist him where she wants.

LOLOLOLOLOL!!!! Now THAT'S the way forward!!!! grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Makes A Good Wife? by mamlaka(m): 2:32pm On Jul 08, 2009
gloriuss:

@gloriuss :  ** I can do ALL things through Christ who strengthens Me!!!** I like that! :-)
Re: What Makes A Good Wife? by gloriuss(f): 2:51pm On Jul 08, 2009
smiley wink  :d wink smiley
Re: What Makes A Good Wife? by mamlaka(m): 3:01pm On Jul 08, 2009
@gloriuss

I know your likes:

Who can find a virtuous woman? for her price is far above rubies. Prov 31:10
Re: What Makes A Good Wife? by defman: 3:02pm On Jul 08, 2009
Go to Koko Mansion, you will see what makes a good wife grin grin grin
Re: What Makes A Good Wife? by gloriuss(f): 3:09pm On Jul 08, 2009
Re: What Makes A Good Wife? by mamlaka(m): 3:14pm On Jul 08, 2009
Without Jesus I can do nothing but I can do all things through Jesus - I like that!
Re: What Makes A Good Wife? by gloriuss(f): 3:27pm On Jul 08, 2009
lolol, u missed my point, u added sumthing before, but its no longer there and i didnt get to add it before u modified ur post,
Re: What Makes A Good Wife? by mamlaka(m): 3:32pm On Jul 08, 2009
'
Re: What Makes A Good Wife? by JustGood(m): 3:32pm On Jul 08, 2009
another couple in the making? hmmmmmmmmmmm  wink
Re: What Makes A Good Wife? by gloriuss(f): 3:39pm On Jul 08, 2009
@justgood, more brotherly sisterly type. cheesy
Re: What Makes A Good Wife? by JustGood(m): 3:50pm On Jul 08, 2009
were you somewhere in Middlesex last weekend?
Re: What Makes A Good Wife? by gloriuss(f): 3:53pm On Jul 08, 2009
noooooo. i look familiar?!
Re: What Makes A Good Wife? by JustGood(m): 4:24pm On Jul 08, 2009
Familiar is not the right word. Your pic looks like a girl I saw in Middlesex at the weekend
Re: What Makes A Good Wife? by defman: 4:37pm On Jul 08, 2009
JustGood:

Familiar is not the right word. Your pic looks like a girl I saw in Middlesex at the weekend

hmmmmm , cool
Re: What Makes A Good Wife? by JustGood(m): 4:40pm On Jul 08, 2009
defman:

hmmmmm , cool

wetin dey smell? who mess?
Re: What Makes A Good Wife? by Fhemmmy: 7:16pm On Jul 08, 2009
Interesting
Re: What Makes A Good Wife? by defman: 9:28pm On Jul 08, 2009
JustGood:

another couple in the making? hmmmmmmmmmmm  wink

The same way you said "hmmmmmmmm". I'm just echoing your thoughts
Re: What Makes A Good Wife? by gloriuss(f): 10:45pm On Jul 08, 2009
@Justgood, it can never be me unfortunately! I have no friends or relatives in middlesex, strangely over the weekend I was at a church programme, so no be me!

Did u get this girls name?
Re: What Makes A Good Wife? by sexyLeamon(f): 5:12am On Jul 09, 2009
JustGood:

that's a bunch of crap, been a virgin is good but then again the world doesn't come to an end if your not one.
you don't necessarily have to wait till you are married,what matter is losing it to someone you trust, love, and care about. It's completely a personal choice.
Re: What Makes A Good Wife? by mamlaka(m): 7:19am On Jul 09, 2009
sexyLeamon:

that's a bunch of crap, been a virgin is good but then again the world doesn't come to an end if your not one.
you don't necessarily have to wait till you are married,what matter is losing it to someone you trust, love, and care about. It's completely a personal choice.

@sexyLeamon, You wrong! You might lose it but don't keep losing it!

Redemption has a better deal than secondary virginity. i.e Pure Virginity even if you had sinned before!, Romans 5:15 - Gift Of Righteousness that means it is not earned. Law in the OT was meant to show us that we can't be righteous by our deeds, the strength of sin is the law-1 Cor 15:56.
When you get born again you become one with the Lord; Your spirit is perfect.

So you see yourself in righteous nature not sin nature. i.e dont focus on the law for you are the righteousness God; your sin does not compare with the sacrifice that Jesus paid. So if you are born again you can't sin-that applies in your spirit. The body and soul could fail but they transform and become perfect in the last day.

But your spirit , ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise Eph 1:13; it is sealed and sanctified; no sin can penetrate. , 1 John 3:9, Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin;, The spirit this is the only part that God communicates with.

God can never communicate with your body or soul, God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth-John 4:24. What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin, God forbid-Roman6:1 if you continues in sin,then you aint born again. And that's what matters.
Re: What Makes A Good Wife? by Nezan(m): 12:04pm On Jul 09, 2009
defman:

Go to Koko Mansion, you will see what makes a good wife grin grin grin
grin grin
Re: What Makes A Good Wife? by sweetpie23: 1:34pm On Jul 09, 2009
sexyLeamon:

hey sweetpie can you shut up with this virgin stuff IF YOU ARE A VIRGIN GOOD FOR YOU angry

JustGood:

grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can One Split His/her Tithe For Personal Reasons? / I Need Words Of Wisdom From Mature Nairalanders / Kids' Educational Tablet Computer With Sim Card. Rivers State, Port Harcourt.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.