Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

What Makes A Good Wife? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Makes A Good Wife? (8418 Views)

The Good Wife By Nigeria Standards (pic) / Top 10 Qualities A Good Wife Must Have / Is It True That Ladies From Broken Homes Are Not A Good Wife Material? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Makes A Good Wife? by Fhemmmy: 1:34pm On Jul 09, 2009
Koko mansion indeed
Re: What Makes A Good Wife? by SUCCESS78: 12:26pm On Jul 10, 2009
personal committment & determination + grace of God = good wife!
Re: What Makes A Good Wife? by mamlaka(m): 1:09pm On Jul 10, 2009
SUCCESS78:

personal committment & determination + grace of God = good wife!

Nice one. Can't work minus God's Grace.

Way 2 Go Success78!
Re: What Makes A Good Wife? by Nezan(m): 1:51pm On Jul 10, 2009
mamlaka:

Nice one. Can't work minus God's Grace.

Way 2 Go Success78!
yeah
Re: What Makes A Good Wife? by Echidime(m): 4:32pm On Jul 10, 2009
I prefer a woman who won't get tired of hot SEX day and night, that will make me to love her for better for worse. Ladies in the house what do you think
Re: What Makes A Good Wife? by gloriuss(f): 4:51pm On Jul 10, 2009
Echidime:

I prefer a woman who won't get tired of hot SEX day and night, that will make me to love her for better for worse. Ladies in the house what do you think

WRONG! Re-read the Q and come back with a more sensible, reasonable answer. When did women become machines that are to deal with an unreasonable libido. Keep going like that and u'l c how hard it is for u to find a WIFE,,,,,at this point in time im referring to a responsible lady with attributes of a responsible wife. Not just "a woman" that u prefer. OK?
Re: What Makes A Good Wife? by JustGood(m): 5:41pm On Jul 10, 2009
gloriuss:

WRONG! Re-read the Q and come back with a more sensible, reasonable answer. When did women become machines that are to deal with an unreasonable libido. Keep going like that and u'l c how hard it is for u to find a WIFE,,,,,at this point in time im referring to a responsible lady with attributes of a responsible wife. Not just "a woman" that u prefer. OK?

The guy knows what he's doing. . . he's appealing to women in the house who are always looking for sex. He's not particularly interested in replying to the post.
Re: What Makes A Good Wife? by gloriuss(f): 5:54pm On Jul 10, 2009
JustGood:

The guy knows what he's doing. . . he's appealing to women in the house who are always looking for sex. He's not particularly interested in replying to the post.

OH MY! shocked shocked shocked,,,,,,,,,,Ladies come on NL to look for ***,,,,,,,,that is ********************* lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What Makes A Good Wife? by enema: 8:42pm On Jul 10, 2009
Guys ask for God guildance
Re: What Makes A Good Wife? by sexyLeamon(f): 7:21am On Jul 11, 2009
Echidime:

Roflmao nairaland will not kill me. who told you marriage is base only on physical union?
Re: What Makes A Good Wife? by sweetpie23: 12:34pm On Jul 11, 2009
Echidime:

fool!
Re: What Makes A Good Wife? by mamlaka(m): 7:31am On Jul 13, 2009
Echidime:

Sex ought not to be day and night and women are not sex machines. That's abnormal! Three or four times a week is good and not just intercourse but coupled with romance. Sex starts from 7am to 7pm.
Re: What Makes A Good Wife? by jessy324(f): 4:48pm On Jul 14, 2009
mamlaka, 7am to 7pm, na wa o cheesy
Re: What Makes A Good Wife? by mamlaka(m): 5:04pm On Jul 14, 2009
jessy324:

mamlaka, 7am to 7pm, na wa o cheesy

What I meant is that, sex takes a different dimension to a woman.  Intercourse is just it's climax.  You must call her while at work, there must be a pre-intimacy before intercourse etc.  They are not turned on easily like men.  A man can be turned on by seeing, but a woman is turned on by touching and nice words.  For a woman it's a process.
Re: What Makes A Good Wife? by jessy324(f): 5:09pm On Jul 14, 2009
sorry oooo, didnt mean it dat way, u guys will live! u hear! nd pls i am not a fool!
Re: What Makes A Good Wife? by mamlaka(m): 5:13pm On Jul 14, 2009
Re: What Makes A Good Wife? by jessy324(f): 5:16pm On Jul 14, 2009
tanx, i just modified mine, wink
Re: What Makes A Good Wife? by mamlaka(m): 5:19pm On Jul 14, 2009
Thanks to you to smiley
Re: What Makes A Good Wife? by jessy324(f): 5:23pm On Jul 14, 2009
ur welcome too, all d best 2 u nd ur wife cheesy
Re: What Makes A Good Wife? by mamlaka(m): 5:27pm On Jul 14, 2009
jessy324:

ur welcome too, all d best 2 u nd ur wife cheesy

@jessy324: I appreciate that big time. Wish you well and be blessed!
Re: What Makes A Good Wife? by sexyLeamon(f): 5:39pm On Jul 14, 2009
mamlaka:

What I meant is that, sex takes a different dimension to a woman. Intercourse is just it's climax. You must call her while at work, there must be a pre-intimacy before intercourse etc. They are not turned on easily like men. A man can be turned on by seeing, but a woman is turned on by touching and nice words. For a woman it's a process.
that is really true
Re: What Makes A Good Wife? by gloriuss(f): 7:27pm On Jul 14, 2009
mamlaka:

Sex ought not to be day and night and women are not sex machines. That's abnormal! Three or four times a week is good and not just intercourse but coupled with romance. Sex starts from 7am to 7pm.

lmao, i take it that u guys have been STARVED for A VERY long time! tongue tongue tongue
Re: What Makes A Good Wife? by mamlaka(m): 8:32am On Jul 15, 2009
Hey Gloriuss,  how you doin'?   

gloriuss:

lmao, i take it that u guys have been STARVED for  A VERY long time!  tongue tongue tongue

I don't get it 
Re: What Makes A Good Wife? by tijaydos: 9:37am On Jul 15, 2009
someone who is understanding at all times no matter the circumstance
someone who is ready to face chellanges with her husband
someone who is called a good mother by the children
someone who cares for the husband
Re: What Makes A Good Wife? by gloriuss(f): 12:01pm On Jul 15, 2009
mamlaka:

Hey Gloriuss,  how you doin'?   

I don't get it 

How can u dictate when making love should commence and end? Anyway sha. . . .  .i guess if thats they way U prefer it. . . . then thats ur own! tongue

Oh and Im very fine thankyou, hope ur doing well too grin
Re: What Makes A Good Wife? by Martayano(f): 1:20pm On Jul 15, 2009
Sacrificial Love, Commitment, Understanding + God's Grace = A Good wife.
smiley
Re: What Makes A Good Wife? by Nezan(m): 1:40pm On Jul 16, 2009
Martayano:

smiley
yes
Re: What Makes A Good Wife? by Fhemmmy: 1:43pm On Jul 16, 2009
Martayano:

smiley

How about physical appearance?
Re: What Makes A Good Wife? by jonsin(m): 8:57pm On Apr 23, 2010
she has to b a virgin,lol,then i'm sure most of d ladies in nairaland hav been disqualified.
sexyLeamon:

that's a bunch of crap, been a virgin is good but then again the world doesn't come to an end if your not one.
you don't necessarily have to wait till you are married,what matter is losing it to someone you trust, love, and care about. It's completely a personal choice.
Re: What Makes A Good Wife? by SkySpirit(m): 2:38pm On Apr 29, 2010
Total Submission.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Need Words Of Wisdom From Mature Nairalanders / Kids' Educational Tablet Computer With Sim Card. Rivers State, Port Harcourt. / 'Free Bleeding' - a New Era Of Feminism For Free Flowing Menstruation (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.