Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,089 members, 7,821,768 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Yoruba Women And Their Love For Igbo Men - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yoruba Women And Their Love For Igbo Men (15666 Views)

Nigerian Lady Is Looking For Igbo Husband, Tall, 40-45 Years, No Born-Again / After Dating For 7 Years, Couple Ties Each Other To Seal Their Love In Pre.. / Benue Lady Reveals Why Yoruba Women Have Big Butts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Women And Their Love For Igbo Men by Sunnypar(m): 2:58pm On Feb 07, 2016
Yoruba women would prefer Igbo extraction because they are hardworking unlike their men..... Yes, you read that right, who they sell Agbo, amala, and other things, very few of their men are hardworking, majority are lazy. My neighbors are both Igbo and Yoruba married with three boys, the man is Igbo, trekks to work and leaves the ride for the woman...... Yoruba women can testify to it that Igbo men know how to take care of their women.
It very few Yoruba men cherish the union(family).... Many of the Yoruba friends I have talk about their mum and not thier their father.....
They live among us! You see single mother training their child without the help of the man(husband) at worst they are trained by their grandparents... Temi, go born like six for five different men
The truth is bitter but it must be said....

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Women And Their Love For Igbo Men by thiagocrush: 2:59pm On Feb 07, 2016
kaziblake:
ok..no problem.

i wish you the best in your marriage my sister smiley
Re: Yoruba Women And Their Love For Igbo Men by thiagocrush: 3:00pm On Feb 07, 2016
Sunnypar:
Yoruba women would prefer Igbo extraction because they are hardworking unlike their men..... Yes, you read that right, who they sell Agbo, amala, and other things, very few of their men are hardworking, majority are lazy. My neighbors are both Igbo and Yoruba married with three boys, the man is Igbo, trekks to work and leave s the rofe for the woman...... Yoruba women can testify to it that Igbo men know how to take care of their women .

dnt mind the nairaland lady warriors, the real yoruba ladies out there love igbo men and they never hide their love for them.

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Women And Their Love For Igbo Men by Nobody: 3:02pm On Feb 07, 2016
I need a Yoruba lady for a serious relationship. She must be a christian, mature-minded and between 25 and 28 years old. Please, send me a private message.
Re: Yoruba Women And Their Love For Igbo Men by kaziblake(f): 3:13pm On Feb 07, 2016
thiagocrush:

i wish you the best in your marriage my sister smiley
Amen..thanks
Re: Yoruba Women And Their Love For Igbo Men by Nobody: 4:21pm On Feb 07, 2016
What's it with people like OP Jokes aside, you are backward. Non of my business you Mum says 'No' to you marrying a Yoruba. Why then would you go dating one? You are phony and a mischief maker angry

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Women And Their Love For Igbo Men by thiagocrush: 4:51pm On Feb 07, 2016
chimkaire:
What's it with people like OP Jokes aside, you are backward. Non of my business you Mum says 'No' to you marrying a Yoruba. Why then would you go dating one? You are phony and a mischief maker angry

did you read all of my posts at all?
Re: Yoruba Women And Their Love For Igbo Men by Nobody: 5:25pm On Feb 07, 2016
thiagocrush:

did you read all of my posts at all?
All? Na. Needless undecided
Re: Yoruba Women And Their Love For Igbo Men by thiagocrush: 5:30pm On Feb 07, 2016
chimkaire:
All? Na. Needless undecided

Lol, I was only catching fun but all I said bout the yoruba lady is true
Re: Yoruba Women And Their Love For Igbo Men by Nobody: 5:36pm On Feb 07, 2016
thiagocrush:

Lol, I was only catching fun but all I said bout the yoruba lady is true
Humor me undecided sad
Re: Yoruba Women And Their Love For Igbo Men by thiagocrush: 5:39pm On Feb 07, 2016
chimkaire:
Humor me undecided sad

Shooo, why u d3y untop my matter, abeg lemme joor
Re: Yoruba Women And Their Love For Igbo Men by Adeboyefa(f): 6:22pm On Feb 07, 2016
Topeakintola:
The reverse is the case.

Igbo girls love Yoruba men.

shizzy7:
The other way round...
I see Igbo women marrying Yoruba men..
E.g
Aunty Poko and many others.

Please tell them.
Tapping is a game. You steal my "man/woman" and I steal yours. Do you expect Igbo women to be stealing Yoruba men (or vice versa) and the excess Igbo bachelors and Yoruba spinsters to remain single for life?
Re: Yoruba Women And Their Love For Igbo Men by Adeboyefa(f): 6:30pm On Feb 07, 2016
chimkaire:

One man even hired fake parents to marry the woman and then took her from Osun to Abia to meet his real parents. The poor woman saw hell. She never knew his parents were anti-Yoruba.
Re: Yoruba Women And Their Love For Igbo Men by thiagocrush: 6:38pm On Feb 07, 2016
Adeboyefa:

Please tell them.
Tapping is a game. You steal my "man/woman" and I steal yours. Do you expect Igbo women to be stealing Yoruba men (or vice versa) and the excess Igbo bachelors and Yoruba spinsters to remain single for life?

Lol, sincerely, igbo men rarely marry yoruba ladies except the guy love her so much to go against his family.

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Women And Their Love For Igbo Men by thiagocrush: 6:43pm On Feb 07, 2016
Adeboyefa:

One man even hired fake parents to marry the woman and then took her from Osun to Abia to meet his real parents. The poor woman saw hell. She never knew his parents were anti-Yoruba.

I went thru your profile. Chaiiiiiiiii. Chaiiiiiiiiiiiii

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Women And Their Love For Igbo Men by HARDBUOI: 7:13pm On Feb 07, 2016
thiagocrush:

dnt mind the nairaland lady warriors, the real yoruba ladies out there love igbo men and they never hide their love for them.

bro dont be a coward!... no your ground and stand firm..
i read through UR topic and liked the courage bcoz u made valid point.
but reading down d thread I was disappointed that u became shaky apologetic saying u are catching fun.
you scared of attacking quotes?.. thats not the igbo spirit.

U MADE A VALID POINT STAND ON IT n DONT BE A COWARD.

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Women And Their Love For Igbo Men by thiagocrush: 7:23pm On Feb 07, 2016
HARDBUOI:

bro dont be a coward!... no your ground and stand firm..
i read through UR topic and liked the courage bcoz u made valid point.
but reading down d thread I was disappointed that u became shaky apologetic saying u are catching fun.
you scared of attacking quotes?.. thats not the igbo spirit.

U MADE A VALID POINT STAND ON IT n DONT BE A COWARD.

Bro i knw i made valid points but my yoruba friend (nt GF), i tot bout her, i decided to apologize, she's so dear to me. Hope you understand why.
Re: Yoruba Women And Their Love For Igbo Men by Nobody: 7:50pm On Feb 07, 2016
thiagocrush you're a spineless quim. You opened a thread that was obviously derogatory to Yorubas, put up an argument in your defense (painting various scenarios), then quickly informed everybody it was all a big joke and you didn't mean any of it when you discovered your fellow Igbos weren't going to back you up. Now you're claiming you regret opening the thread because you care deeply for a Yoruba girl, so deeply that it took a few hard knocks for you to remember you knew any Yoruba girl, after saying all sorts of trash about them.
Pls take a minute to reflect on this, then take a good look at your life and decide whether you have half the value of a diseased pig. I'd say Igbos must be ȋ̝̊mbecȋ̝̊les if they're all like you, but I want to believe you're one of a kind. No one can possibly be as stupȋ̝̊d as you are. You're a grown man, pls think before you act next time.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Women And Their Love For Igbo Men by Nobody: 8:09pm On Feb 07, 2016
thiagocrush:

Nope, it is rare, thats why it made front page grin

Regarding penis size, I haven't heard anyone complain about the igbo man's size. FYI black americans are knw for their huge dick size and igbos make up majority of their dna.
attachment by force. how u take knw? Otondo
Re: Yoruba Women And Their Love For Igbo Men by thiagocrush: 8:13pm On Feb 07, 2016
chowlade:

attachment by force. how u take knw? Otondo

You think its the daily SS attachment story you yorubas rant about everytime...Google is your friend, ignorant hag! infact AA are always happy to have igbo DNA and those that haven't gone for tests pray to be igbo. in order to help you more, visit the links below to cure your ignorance.

http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/T7MF9N4TULPIM2RIN (Are the Igbo's of Nigeria MGM mixed like African-Americans & Carribeans)
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TIQVU3DABQB0J8NQT (igbo's & black americans are the best looking)
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TNTGIHD5TE7O93KOU (African-americans Are Majorively Of Igbo Descent)

Nonsense!
Re: Yoruba Women And Their Love For Igbo Men by thiagocrush: 8:21pm On Feb 07, 2016
Rollar:
thiagocrush you're a spineless quim. You opened a thread that was obviously derogatory to Yorubas, put up an argument in your defense (painting various scenarios), then quickly informed everybody it was all a big joke and you didn't mean any of it when you discovered your fellow Igbos weren't going to back you up. Now you're claiming you regret opening the thread because you care deeply for a Yoruba girl, so deeply that it took a few hard knocks for you to remember you knew any Yoruba girl, after saying all sorts of trash about them.
Pls take a minute to reflect on this, then take a good look at your life and decide whether you have half the value of a diseased pig. I'd say Igbos must be ȋ̝̊mbecȋ̝̊les if they're all like you, but I want to believe you're one of a kind. No one can possibly be as stupȋ̝̊d as you are. You're a grown man, pls think before you act next time.

So e pain you? grin
Re: Yoruba Women And Their Love For Igbo Men by HARDBUOI: 8:21pm On Feb 07, 2016
thiagocrush:

Bro i knw i made valid points but my yoruba friend (nt GF), i tot bout her, i decided to apologize, she's so dear to me. Hope you understand why.

i understand..but thinking about how they abuse us here i dont think it is necessary.
u can be nice to ur friend when u are with him/her im not against that...but this is nairaland
i hav a yoruba friend too and we are good...we help each other but i help him more coz im better financially.
i use to like this pple so much but coming to lagos and knowing nairaland opened my eyes how they threat us and changed everything.
but it still doesn't change anything wen im with my friend.
coz he different from average yoruba man, he dnt support evil even if his brother is involved and he dont backstab unlike most of them.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Women And Their Love For Igbo Men by Nobody: 8:33pm On Feb 07, 2016
thiagocrush:

So e pain you? grin
Lol! Is there anything about me that screams "hey I'm a Yoruba guy?".
I don't even have to be Nigerian to recognize foolishness when I see it. But you're too tribalistic to reason that way. The only logical conclusion your small mind could come up with is that I must be Yoruba since I called you an ignorant hillbilly for speaking against another tribe. You have yourself a goodnight young man, unfortunately there's no cure for immaturity cool

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Women And Their Love For Igbo Men by Nobody: 8:38pm On Feb 07, 2016
Lol. Yeah right! Never seen a yoruba girl hook up with an igbo guy except hes a sugar daddy, if any its rare. But boy all my friends date igbo girls. I have a particular friend who has never dated any other than igbo.

But its not a biggy. Date whoever u connect with.
Re: Yoruba Women And Their Love For Igbo Men by Nobody: 8:39pm On Feb 07, 2016
Adeboyefa:

shocked those hired elders are bad news and a disappointments to parenthood. Chai embarassed
Re: Yoruba Women And Their Love For Igbo Men by thiagocrush: 8:40pm On Feb 07, 2016
HARDBUOI:

i understand..but thinking about how they abuse us here i dont think it is necessary.
u can be nice to ur friend when u are with him/her im not against that...but this is nairaland
i hav a yoruba friend too and we are good...we help each other but i help him more coz im better financially.
i use to like this pple so much but coming to lagos and knowing nairaland opened my eyes how they threat us and changed everything.
but it still doesn't change anything wen im with my friend.
coz he different from average yoruba man, he dnt support evil even if his brother is involved and he dont backstab unlike most of them.

You see the issue of back stabbing, i have been in a situation where two of my yoruba friends were saying shit about me thinking i don't understand yoruba, i pretended like i didnt hear anything but a week later when they forgot about it, they were conversing in yoruba and i interjected and said something about the issue (like an advise) they were shell shocked!, they pretended like they didnt hear me at first but then i kept on interjecting appropriately, till they finally responded. Deep in my mind i was laughing hard. I felt Good because i tormented their thoughts. Tho we are still friends but there are limits.
Re: Yoruba Women And Their Love For Igbo Men by LaurelP(m): 8:45pm On Feb 07, 2016
Sunnypar:
Yoruba women would prefer Igbo extraction because they are hardworking unlike their men..... Yes, you read that right, who they sell Agbo, amala, and other things, very few of their men are hardworking, majority are lazy. My neighbors are both Igbo and Yoruba married with three boys, the man is Igbo, trekks to work and leaves the ride for the woman...... Yoruba women can testify to it that Igbo men know how to take care of their women.
It very few Yoruba men cherish the union(family).... Many of the Yoruba friends I have talk about their mum and not thier their father.....
They live among us! You see single mother training their child without the help of the man(husband) at worst they are trained by their grandparents... Temi, go born like six for five different men
The truth is bitter but it must be said....

Bro u are very very informed.
Infact my landlord's first son is still living in his father's house. The man is over 40 with 3 children but still stays in the one room his father managed to leave for him (grudgingly).
He was born and bred in Lagos but still does not have anything doing, save for yhe wife little earning from her shop.
His wife keeps lamenting why he didnt marry an Igbo man, that they know how to take care of a wife.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Women And Their Love For Igbo Men by thiagocrush: 8:45pm On Feb 07, 2016
Rollar:

Lol! Is there anything about me that screams "hey I'm a Yoruba guy?".
I don't even have to be Nigerian to recognize foolishness when I see it. But you're too tribalistic to reason that way. The only logical conclusion your small mind could come up with is that I must be Yoruba since I called you an ignorant hillbilly for speaking against another tribe. You have yourself a goodnight young man, unfortunately there's no cure for immaturity cool

Okay
Re: Yoruba Women And Their Love For Igbo Men by thiagocrush: 8:48pm On Feb 07, 2016
LaurelP:

Infact my landlord's first son is still living in his father's house. The man is over 40 with 3 children but still stays in the one room his father managed to leave for him (grudgingly).
He was born and bred in Lagos but still does not have anything doing, save for yhe wife little earning from her shop.

Bitter but true, They always cling hard to their parents house/property not thinking of working hard to get theirs Hence the issue of omonile comes in. That nigga is waiting for the day his dad will pass away. Before you know it, he has sold 80 percent of his properties and waste it on owambe parties

6 Likes

Re: Yoruba Women And Their Love For Igbo Men by HARDBUOI: 9:16pm On Feb 07, 2016
thiagocrush:

You see the issue of back stabbing, i have been in a situation where two of my yoruba friends were saying shit about me thinking i don't understand yoruba, i pretended like i didnt hear anything but a week later when they forgot about it, they were conversing in yoruba and i interjected and said something about the issue (like an advise) they were shell shocked!, they pretended like they didnt hear me at first but then i kept on interjecting appropriately, till they finally responded. Deep in my mind i was laughing hard. I felt Good because i tormented their thoughts. Tho we are still friends but there are limits.

dats exactly how they behave... be careful with dem o, if u had kept more quiet pretend u wud hav gotten more info from dem.
no matter how close u are to them as long as u are igbo bro thier lov for u is questionable.
coming to lagos really opened my eyes about this pple i swear.
they will pretend to love u but just to take away ur doubts against dem so dat wen they sting u wont bliv its dem.
this is not a laffing matter becareful with them.

one Yoruba guy crashed my friend's relationship with his gf just to take over d gal ,
telling the gal dat my friend tells everybody how he fuks her which is not true.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Women And Their Love For Igbo Men by thiagocrush: 9:42pm On Feb 07, 2016
HARDBUOI:

dats exactly how they behave... be careful with dem o, if u had kept more quiet pretend u wud hav gotten more info from dem.
no matter how close u are to them as long as u are igbo bro thier lov for u is questionable.
coming to lagos really opened my eyes about this pple i swear.
they will pretend to love u but just to take away ur doubts against dem so dat wen they sting u wont bliv its dem.
this is not a laffing matter becareful with them.

one Yoruba guy crashed my friend's relationship with his gf just to take over d gal ,
telling the gal dat my friend tells everybody how he fuks her which is not true.

You see the bolded, they are fond of doing that shit, An igbo babe told me hw her Ex padi who is yoruba told her hw he was cheating on her jut so he could yansh her. The nigga backstabbed his friend cos of pu.ssy but i got real yoruba peeps sha xept those two
Re: Yoruba Women And Their Love For Igbo Men by Sunnypar(m): 10:17pm On Feb 07, 2016
LaurelP:

His wife keeps lamenting why he didnt marry an Igbo man, that they know how to take care of a wife.
same thing with George.... Still in his father's house.... Work e no get! E just dey b/stop dey collect shandie, preg three girls.....rubbish..... A Yoruba girl told me, its an Igbo man or nothing and I asked her why, she said, they are the best unlike their jaye jaye brothers. Igbo don't believe in staying in their fathers house, they go out to make their own life good....... She further said, Omo Igbo do obo gan! 54% of landlords in Lagos prefer Igbo tenants, because they pay promptly plus they hardly owe( check out Lagos Island, Ikotun Egbe and Egbeda).... My landlady told me, she does not want a Yoruba tenant because he would lie that he does not have money but if his child has not defcated for three days and pops the fourth day, na party be that...you get the drift.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Are Bearded Guys More Attractive Than Clean Shaven Ones? / I Just Had Some Juicy Big Black Gbola From A Nigerian - Abby Zeus / Nawa Oh! Girl Post Nude On Facebook! For Recharge Card! (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.