Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,021 members, 7,821,559 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

Yoruba Women And Their Love For Igbo Men - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yoruba Women And Their Love For Igbo Men (15664 Views)

Nigerian Lady Is Looking For Igbo Husband, Tall, 40-45 Years, No Born-Again / After Dating For 7 Years, Couple Ties Each Other To Seal Their Love In Pre.. / Benue Lady Reveals Why Yoruba Women Have Big Butts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Women And Their Love For Igbo Men by Autopin: 10:38pm On Feb 07, 2016
Topeakintola:
The reverse is the case

Igbo girls love Yoruba men

They know what Yoruba men walk with

They know that Ibo men cannot compare

They are desperate to have Yoruba babies

FFK is in his 50s but a young Ibo girl will rather he deposits his se.men in her to make a superior child to her own race

If you are an Ibo man and u have an ibo wife, let me let u in on the fact, whenever you see her smiling to herself, there is a 99% chance that a Yoruba mans rod has just ravised her ibo pu.ssie.

watch ya wives
Your Stupidity is only surpassed by your racist rants

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Women And Their Love For Igbo Men by Sunnypar(m): 10:56pm On Feb 07, 2016
Autopin:
Your Stupidity is only surpassed by your racist rants
You don't need this now. It an open secret.... Look at the streets, neighbors (of Yoruba extraction) check out oloshos, many are after one(given birth to a child to either an known or unknown father)..... My childhood friend Seyi, does not his father, Wale stated with his grandparents, his mother came around once in a while, the younger sister is the street hoe....
HillaryD, I lie.
I can mention three of them on Nairaland that are victims of the above.
Note: Very few Yoruba's cherish the family unit.
Re: Yoruba Women And Their Love For Igbo Men by czarr(m): 11:20pm On Feb 07, 2016
Topeakintola:
The reverse is the case

FFK is in his 50s but a young Ibo girl will rather he deposits his se.men in her to make a superior child to her own race

If you are an Ibo man and u have an ibo wife, let me let u in on the fact, whenever you see her smiling to herself, there is a 99% chance that a Yoruba mans rod has just ravised her ibo pu.ssie.

watch ya wives
lol...
Keep stroking ya ego
Whateva makes you sleep at night...
Deep down you know you ain't shiit!
Nigga saying shit like this makes it seem like you lack self esteem..someone with a healthy esteem wouldn't make such derogatory statement about another tribe.... But,

Whatever floats your boats.

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba Women And Their Love For Igbo Men by flokii: 11:22pm On Feb 07, 2016
shizzy7:
The other way round...
I see Igbo women marrying Yoruba men..
E.g
Aunty Poko and many others.

tell him o... cos I dnt know where & how he got his own stats.

moreover d OP just confirmed their level of tribal bigotry

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Women And Their Love For Igbo Men by czarr(m): 11:30pm On Feb 07, 2016
Topeakintola:

This is unsubstantiated BS

There is no evidence that you have even seen a live pu.ssie before. You could be a virgin for all we know

I am talking about proof all around us

Igbo girls are falling for Yoruba superior bedmatics . That is an area that ibo men can never match up. Ask the females in your family

Just yesterday, another NL Ibo girl got engaged to a Yoruba man and it made front page

Ibo girls know the quantity of a Yoruba mans equipment and the quality of the output

There is no shame in accepting when u are inferior
the funny thing about being superior is..

You don't have to voice it out,people notice..
So the fact that you have to say this is why I know your manhood mayn't even be working....

Dangote doesn't have to tell ya he is wealthy...

Keep showing us how loww ya self esteem is..again
That you say something doesn't make it true.

The truth is always the truth even if a mad man says it...

Its no news that Yoruba boys are noise makers...
And known to be dirty.
So keep quiet before we decide to expose y'all

Na Una sabi take drugs pass to Bleep woman and you are not ashamed here bragging about ya sexual prowess,please stop lying to yasef

6 Likes

Re: Yoruba Women And Their Love For Igbo Men by Sunnypar(m): 11:38pm On Feb 07, 2016
by seedord247(m): 12:29am On Nov 22, 2011
Though I'm a Yoruba but i will still say the Fact. . .

If you marry a Yoruba Women be ready to die at the age of 40-50.

Yoruba women don't think with their brain unless they invite third party to help them think.

If you marry a yoruba woman, have it in mind you marry the entire family except her dad.

Yoruba women values ceremony more than their children.

Yoruba women believe in investing money on material things Like (Aso ebi, Gold,) rather investing in their children future.

Yoruba women believe and have faith in their family than their husband.

But i still love my yoruba women because of their nagging and curse they raise on their husband.

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Women And Their Love For Igbo Men by slevin1(m): 12:51am On Feb 08, 2016
Topeakintola:
The reverse is the case

watch ya wives

My broda I just copied your comment and pasted it on Google to calculate ur IQ but it popped up no result. Sorry. I know how you'll feel considering the fact that u always try hard to make sense when u got no sense. No circumcision helped. #foryourmindunacarry#.

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Women And Their Love For Igbo Men by gemale(m): 1:00am On Feb 08, 2016
Na pple lyk my papa start d trend. If 2 say dem get organization 4 Yoruba men wey marry Igbo women, im 4 don dey among d excos.
Re: Yoruba Women And Their Love For Igbo Men by Topeakintola: 1:08am On Feb 08, 2016
czarr:
the funny thing about being superior is..

You don't have to voice it out,people notice..
So the fact that you have to say this is why I know your manhood mayn't even be working....

Dangote doesn't have to tell ya he is wealthy...

Keep showing us how loww ya self esteem is..again
That you say something doesn't make it true.

The truth is always the truth even if a mad man says it...

Its no news that Yoruba boys are noise makers...
And known to be dirty.
So keep quiet before we decide to expose y'all

Na Una sabi take drugs pass to Bleep woman and you are not ashamed here bragging about ya sexual prowess,please stop lying to yasef

U no Ibo ni?

Of course the truth pain una wella

Go and ask your sister, she will whisper the truth to you bro

No vex, I know how painful the truth is

Go and concentrate on what you are good at bro

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Women And Their Love For Igbo Men by Topeakintola: 1:14am On Feb 08, 2016
slevin1:

My broda I just copied your comment and pasted it on Google to calculate ur IQ but it popped up no result. Sorry. I know how you'll feel considering the fact that u always try hard to make sense when u got no sense. No circumcision helped. #foryourmindunacarry#.

cool cool

This is all I have to say to u

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Women And Their Love For Igbo Men by 1after: 2:09am On Feb 08, 2016
Sunnypar:
Yoruba women would prefer Igbo extraction because they are hardworking unlike their men..... Yes, you read that right, who they sell Agbo, amala, and other things, very few of their men are hardworking, majority are lazy. My neighbors are both Igbo and Yoruba married with three boys, the man is Igbo, trekks to work and leaves the ride for the woman...... Yoruba women can testify to it that Igbo men know how to take care of their women.
It very few Yoruba men cherish the union(family).... Many of the Yoruba friends I have talk about their mum and not thier their father.....
They live among us! You see single mother training their child without the help of the man(husband) at worst they are trained by their grandparents... Temi, go born like six for five different men
The truth is bitter but it must be said....

Typical eboe man, anyone that can smuggle cocaine, start a baby factory, kidnap people, sell gala in Lagos traffic with pirated cd is hardworking while those that work in the office are lazy. No wonder they call a man that run away from war to Abidjan a brave man. Lolzzzz

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Women And Their Love For Igbo Men by placeofallure(f): 3:41am On Feb 08, 2016
Adaure4ever:
point of correction! Our Igbo boys are Not Inferior and will Never be.
Pls Bridle your tongue.
- If two people fell in love with each other, why should tribe be an issue in it?
- why are some Nigerians racist and clannish?

Awwww, but your igbo brother started what he couldn't finish.... weren't you following the thread?

Now, anybody can date or marry anybody once he/she rocks your boat so OP stop being childish by suggesting what is not verifiable to us.

Common Entrance Questions will be like:

Shade A if it is always true

Shade B if it is often true

Shade C if it is never true

Shade D if it is impossible to say how true it is.

To this your thread Mister, I pick option D "grin"
Re: Yoruba Women And Their Love For Igbo Men by Vikky014(f): 3:57am On Feb 08, 2016
Topeakintola:
The reverse is the case

watch ya wives
keep dreaming
Re: Yoruba Women And Their Love For Igbo Men by OAFMods: 4:46am On Feb 08, 2016
Adaure4ever:
point of correction! Our Igbo boys are Not Inferior and will Never be.
Pls Bridle your tongue.
- If two people fell in love with each other, why should tribe be an issue in it?
- why are some Nigerians racist and clannish?

It's funny how you can advice this person to bridle his tongue but left the morron that created the tread n as been stylishly trading disparage remark on another trube. It's just crazy when you people to this thing's.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Women And Their Love For Igbo Men by Sunnypar(m): 6:11am On Feb 08, 2016
1after:

Typical eboe man, anyone that can smuggle cocaine, start a baby factory, kidnap people, sell gala in Lagos traffic with pirated cd is hardworking while those that work in the office are lazy. No wonder they call a man that run away from war to Abidjan a brave man. Lolzzzz
You don't seem to get the point, do you? Its not about being triablistic, you and I know the truth.... I speak it with no fear or favour. I am not Igbo I am Adeoye Sunday Adebiyi.

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Women And Their Love For Igbo Men by OPCNAIRALAND: 6:43am On Feb 08, 2016
Adeboyefa:

Please tell them.
Tapping is a game. You steal my "man/woman" and I steal yours. Do you expect Igbo women to be stealing Yoruba men (or vice versa) and the excess Igbo bachelors and Yoruba spinsters to remain single for life?

Im going to follow you. You are very down to earth and practical in your responses. I like you, you will make a good wife. Nice counsel!
Re: Yoruba Women And Their Love For Igbo Men by LaurelP(m): 9:22am On Feb 08, 2016
Sunnypar:
same thing with George.... Still in his father's house.... Work e no get! E just dey b/stop dey collect shandie, preg three girls.....rubbish..... A Yoruba girl told me, its an Igbo man or nothing and I asked her why, she said, they are the best unlike their jaye jaye brothers. Igbo don't believe in staying in their fathers house, they go out to make their own life good....... She further said, Omo Igbo do obo gan! 54% of landlords in Lagos prefer Igbo tenants, because they pay promptly plus they hardly owe( check out Lagos Island, Ikotun Egbe and Egbeda).... My landlady told me, she does not want a Yoruba tenant because he would lie that he does not have money but if his child has not defcated for three days and pops the fourth day, na party be that...you get the drift.

I cant just imagine it bro. A married man with kids spending the whole day drinking and womanizing.
This man will be in the toilet and be calling his girlfriends, he cud not even learn a handwork, hes so comfortable in dat one room his father offered him.
Meanwhile he goes around d street telling his fellow agberos dat he is the landlord and they keep hailing him.
He tells d first son that he owns one of the flats we the tenants are living in, that once we move, he wud move in. Ordinary Tv this man doesnt have in his house, a full grown man without any disability in Lagos of all places. Smh

7 Likes

Re: Yoruba Women And Their Love For Igbo Men by thiagocrush: 9:37am On Feb 08, 2016
OPCNAIRALAND:

Im going to follow you. You are very down to earth and practical in your responses. I like you, you will make a good wife. Nice counsel!

Shatup, liar. asif say u go marry am
Re: Yoruba Women And Their Love For Igbo Men by thiagocrush: 9:40am On Feb 08, 2016
To be sincere, Yoruba men needs some schooling from the igbos, this ain't no joke and its not a tribalism remark.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Women And Their Love For Igbo Men by ariesbull: 9:41am On Feb 08, 2016
Topeakintola:
The reverse is the case

watch ya wives

For ffk to keep running away from Yoruba ..there must be an issue with them

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Women And Their Love For Igbo Men by Nobody: 9:42am On Feb 08, 2016
My brother the thing tire me..... They are many in Lagos full grown men, without any form of disability.
LaurelP:

I cant just imagine it bro. A married man with kids spending the whole day drinking and womanizing.
This man will be in the toilet and be calling his girlfriends, he cud not even learn a handwork, hes so comfortable in dat one room his father offered him.
Meanwhile he goes around d street telling his fellow agberos dat he is the landlord and they keep hailing him.
He tells d first son that he owns one of the flats we the tenants are living in, that once we move, he wud move in. Ordinary Tv this man doesnt have in his house, a full grown man without any disability in Lagos of all places. Smh

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Women And Their Love For Igbo Men by ariesbull: 9:44am On Feb 08, 2016
thiagocrush:
To be sincere, Yoruba men needs some schooling from the igbos, this ain't no joke and its not a tribalism remark.

Go to under bridge and ikpodo you will see the Yoruba men hanging out writing ticket and shouting owo da

Then cross over the other side you will see computer village you will see igbo dude hutsling and looking for business and clients

If you are a girl..who will u marry

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Women And Their Love For Igbo Men by ariesbull: 9:47am On Feb 08, 2016
Topeakintola:
The reverse is the case

watch ya wives

Why is it that the average Yoruba values sleeping with igbo woman than their women

Are their women this worthless to get this treatment

You have proved it again

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Women And Their Love For Igbo Men by thiagocrush: 9:54am On Feb 08, 2016
ariesbull:

Go to under bridge and ikpodo you will see the Yoruba men hanging out writing ticket and shouting owo da

Then cross over the other side you will see computer village you will see igbo dude hutsling and looking for business and clients

If you are a girl..who will u marry

Igbo na, Who wan suffer? lol

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Women And Their Love For Igbo Men by ariesbull: 10:05am On Feb 08, 2016
thiagocrush:

Igbo na, Who wan suffer? lol

It is not bashing

Go to ikpodo and ikeja computer village ..you will see the divide as I type this

Same with ladipo and idumota

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Women And Their Love For Igbo Men by LaurelP(m): 10:26am On Feb 08, 2016
GoldenDr:
My brother the thing tire me..... They are many in Lagos full grown men, without any form of disability.

Very pathetic.
I look at the children and I just shake my head. Meanwhile there are Igbo guys who came to this Lagos with only one trouser and T-shirt and today they own shops and lands.
Not being tribalistic bro, just saying what I've seen and heard.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Women And Their Love For Igbo Men by thiagocrush: 11:15am On Feb 08, 2016
ariesbull:

It is not bashing

Go to ikpodo and ikeja computer village ..you will see the divide as I type this

Same with ladipo and idumota

i quite agree with you bro

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Women And Their Love For Igbo Men by Sunnypar(m): 11:20am On Feb 08, 2016
thiagocrush:

i quite agree with you bro
That is not to say we don't have Yorubas that are hustling too.
Re: Yoruba Women And Their Love For Igbo Men by clickwtB(m): 11:23am On Feb 08, 2016
I STILL REMEMBER THE YORUBA SLANG,OKO IGBO[IGBO D...K]TO TELL YOU THAT YORUBA WOMEN ENJOY IT!!! grin
Re: Yoruba Women And Their Love For Igbo Men by thiagocrush: 1:00pm On Feb 08, 2016
Sunnypar:

That is not to say we don't have Yorubas that are hustling too.

Even agbero na hustle brother, Nigerians are still better than some africans, especially south africans. But if we can learn frm ourselves and dump this superiority complex, i swear southern nigeria will be the richest region in africa

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Women And Their Love For Igbo Men by HillaryD(f): 6:23am On Feb 09, 2016
Sunnypar:

You don't need this now. It an open secret.... Look at the streets, neighbors (of Yoruba extraction) check out oloshos, many are after one(given birth to a child to either an known or unknown father)..... My childhood friend Seyi, does not his father, Wale stated with his grandparents, his mother came around once in a while, the younger sister is the street hoe....
HillaryD, I lie.
I can mention three of them on Nairaland that are victims of the above.
Note: Very few Yoruba's cherish the family unit.
guy take it easy, plsss is up to this now,Abeg no vex.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Women And Their Love For Igbo Men by Nobody: 8:51pm On Feb 09, 2016
Topeakintola:

cool cool
This is all I have to say to u
This is disgusting.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Are Bearded Guys More Attractive Than Clean Shaven Ones? / I Just Had Some Juicy Big Black Gbola From A Nigerian - Abby Zeus / An ugly Girl With A Big Booty Or Preety Face And Dry Booty ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.