Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Yoruba Women And Their Love For Igbo Men - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yoruba Women And Their Love For Igbo Men (15659 Views)

Nigerian Lady Is Looking For Igbo Husband, Tall, 40-45 Years, No Born-Again / After Dating For 7 Years, Couple Ties Each Other To Seal Their Love In Pre.. / Benue Lady Reveals Why Yoruba Women Have Big Butts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Women And Their Love For Igbo Men by ariesbull: 9:04am On Feb 10, 2016
thiagocrush:

i quite agree with you bro

Just a fact
Re: Yoruba Women And Their Love For Igbo Men by Afrobeau: 10:28pm On Dec 22, 2016
What of igbo's and hausa's

Amd igbo's and fulani's

That one is no go area. Wetin concern Igbo and Aboki?
Let everyone preserve their own culture.
Igbos will marry ourselves and y'all marry yourselves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Women And Their Love For Igbo Men by Sunnypar(m): 7:31pm On Dec 23, 2016
slevin1:

My broda I just copied your comment and pasted it on Google to calculate ur IQ but it popped up no result. Sorry. I know how you'll feel considering the fact that u always try hard to make sense when u got no sense. No circumcision helped. #foryourmindunacarry#.
His saying the truth
Re: Yoruba Women And Their Love For Igbo Men by Sunnypar(m): 11:20pm On Dec 29, 2016
Sunnypar:
Yoruba women would prefer Igbo extraction because they are hardworking unlike their men..... Yes, you read that right, who they sell Agbo, amala, and other things, very few of their men are hardworking, majority are lazy. My neighbors are both Igbo and Yoruba married with three boys, the man is Igbo, trekks to work and leaves the ride for the woman...... Yoruba women can testify to it that Igbo men know how to take care of their women.
It very few Yoruba men cherish the union(family).... Many of the Yoruba friends I have talk about their mum and not thier their father.....
They live among us! You see single mother training their child without the help of the man(husband) at worst they are trained by their grandparents... Temi, go born like six for five different men
The truth is bitter but it must be said....
Re: Yoruba Women And Their Love For Igbo Men by Nobody: 4:30am On Sep 24, 2017
thiagocrush:
These days, yoruba women no longer hide their love for igbo men, they all wanna marry igbo men, now adays, they speak little igbo just to impress the igbo guys, im speaking from experience. Even the yoruba men too, very soon, yorubas will have so many mixed igbo yoruba children. Igbos dnt have much yoruba blood because the men are forbidden to marry yoruba women. I like yoruba ladies but im afraid I wont marry any because my family expecially my mum will never agree to it, infact she will kick against having a yoruba GF nt to talk of wife. But in the case of SS ethnicities marrying the igbos, they are always welcomed with open arms especially the efiks/ibibios but yorubas are despised so much, is it because of their penchant for voodoo and other juju practices or is it because of the biafran war?

my question is, how do we solve this ethnic problem between yorubas and igbos. It is already destroying marriges and relationship. If we claim to be one, why cant we marry each other? What brought about this enmity between the two major ethnic groups. This is getting serious by the day.

Funny thread... all this ethnic things ehn...
Re: Yoruba Women And Their Love For Igbo Men by Vcblinks(m): 7:02am On Mar 20, 2018
Yall should show yourself love,I love Igbo women very well but I once was involved with a Yoruba chick when bedmatics start you will start hearing shout and as an Igbo guy na dig harder b4 u know it omo na curse for bed like if I could remember olori buruku,okoro pino pino but she was fun and she will come back for more.I enjoyed her a lot but if Yoruba lady curse u for mouth omoh u go think ooh well well.I chop plenty amala well and she was well read though we broke up she was fun ,Igbo ladies are d bomb also ooh am with one na but Yoruba lady are not bad but omo pacify her if not her mouth go tidy u well well
Re: Yoruba Women And Their Love For Igbo Men by mystery22: 10:17am On Mar 20, 2018
I wonder why most igbo men don't marry Yoruba girls,maybe cos of how Yoruba men presented to them to the world as dirty and smelling.anyway I don't have problem with Yoruba girls,but I can Neva marry one. nothing sweeter than marrying a dark-skinned igbo girl with a glowing skin,.damn.

Apart from igbo women I can marry Latina.i just love dark skinned women with a clean skin
Re: Yoruba Women And Their Love For Igbo Men by bundarina: 4:04pm On Oct 05, 2021
It's like the case of white American women and immigrant mexican men, that's like Yoruba Women and igbo men. White American women don't marry Mexicans in large numbers because they don't want a man outside their homeland and they aren't as attracted to those men. A Mexican Woman has better chances with a white American man because she's the one that sees him in higher regard and she's living on his land.

Igbos are the immigrants to Yoruba land, Yoruba women aren't attracted to them and would rather marry a man of their soil. Igbo women are immigrants to Yoruba land and sees Yoruba men as a price, she can go back home to the East on holidays and come back to the Yoruba land with her Yoruba husband.

The Yoruba women you'll see marrying igbo men are the ones who lives or grew up in east. Few Yoruba Women born in Yoruba land would want to leave the South West to cajole with an igbo husbands family and culture in the East.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

An ugly Girl With A Big Booty Or Preety Face And Dry Booty ? / I Love My Boyfriend But I Fancy Another! / How Rampant Is Sex In The University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.