Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,507 members, 7,812,564 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:29 PM

How Much Is One Bitcoin To A Naira - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Much Is One Bitcoin To A Naira (25140 Views)

How Can I Convert Bitcoin To Naira / Problem With Bitcoin To Naira Exchange On Luno AKA Bitx, What Is The Way Forward / Instead Of Selling Your Skrill Or Bitcoin To Me, You Can Withdraw It Directly To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Is One Bitcoin To A Naira by Goldpeas(m): 1:20am On May 24, 2016
tripplephi:

Bros freely share with people o... Freely you have received pls freely give o

OGA boss! I still patiently await your response sir

emypeas@gmail.com

thank you in anticipation!!
Re: How Much Is One Bitcoin To A Naira by tripplephi: 1:34am On May 24, 2016
Goldpeas:

OGA boss! I still patiently await your response sir

emypeas@gmail.com

thank you in anticipation!!

Am sorry I didn't promise you any responses o.... I have already taught the people who sent me mails... U r d one who needs it and you expect me to send u mails.... I am busy and I don't live on Nairaland o.... I am not selling anything or trying to start a blog... So don't push me coz I chose to do something for free... It's annoying to see people drop their mails when sending a PM costs nothing... I advice you kindly contact someone who I have sent it to and they will reply you. Bless you.
Re: How Much Is One Bitcoin To A Naira by Goldpeas(m): 1:44am On May 24, 2016
tripplephi:

Am sorry I didn't promise you any responses o.... I have already taught the people who sent me mails... U r d one who needs it and you expect me to send u mails.... I am busy and I don't live on Nairaland o.... I am not selling anything or trying to start a blog... So don't push me coz I chose to do something for free... It's annoying to see people drop their mails when sending a PM costs nothing... I advice you kindly contact someone who I have sent it to and they will reply you. Bless you.

bros I've already sent u PM...
I couldn't type any message Cos it was automated. I'm sorry I didn't contact you appropriately sir.
please sir how can I contact you then? I need this tutorial more than my Last name for now. please help me
Re: How Much Is One Bitcoin To A Naira by tripplephi: 2:14am On May 24, 2016
Goldpeas:

bros I've already sent u PM...
I couldn't type any message Cos it was automated. I'm sorry I didn't contact you appropriately sir.
please sir how can I contact you then? I need this tutorial more than my Last name for now. please help me
.. Haaa Bros u can't need it more than last name o... I will check n see again if your PM is showing sir... Sorry for the inconveniences... I will do my best. Thanks for your humble reply.
Re: How Much Is One Bitcoin To A Naira by Goldpeas(m): 5:31am On May 24, 2016
tripplephi:
.. Haaa Bros u can't need it more than last name o... I will check n see again if your PM is showing sir... Sorry for the inconveniences... I will do my best. Thanks for your humble reply.

thank you very much sir...
from ur comments on the thread about this package, it can only be genuine if I get the tutorial from you.once again I appreciate ur effort.

1 Like

Re: How Much Is One Bitcoin To A Naira by redvektor(m): 7:47am On May 24, 2016
tripplephi:

bros no be so na even the way u reply me self the last time sef i fell one kind we just need help me too na young guy like u way day try make out somefin just help us with d materials abeg gud morning
Re: How Much Is One Bitcoin To A Naira by tripplephi: 9:38am On May 24, 2016
redvektor:
bros no be so na even the way u reply me self the last time sef i fell one kind we just need help me too na young guy like u way day try make out somefin just help us with d materials abeg gud morning
Am sorry. Pls am sorry. I will help you. Am stressed... That's y I replied that way... Of you check the thread... It's more than 50 people n they are on my neck.
Re: How Much Is One Bitcoin To A Naira by borie4u(m): 10:13am On May 24, 2016
Oga triplephi I go like join ur students. Pls can u send me materials on bitcoin. Wanna learn too. Thanks. Check ur pm
Re: How Much Is One Bitcoin To A Naira by igidaduro: 11:54am On May 24, 2016
My people perish because of lack of wisdom

1 Like

Re: How Much Is One Bitcoin To A Naira by kogistar: 4:40pm On May 24, 2016
tripplephi:

Am sorry. Pls am sorry. I will help you. Am stressed... That's y I replied that way... Of you check the thread... It's more than 50 people n they are on my neck.
i have been droping my mail, but u didn't send me any thing
Re: How Much Is One Bitcoin To A Naira by horlabowale(m): 5:33pm On May 24, 2016
Oga tripplephl .....na here I go sitdown till u accept me as ur student also... Pls remember me as God don pick ur call.. (have sent you. P. M but u ain't online) waheedolatunji@gmail.com
Re: How Much Is One Bitcoin To A Naira by tripplephi: 6:36pm On May 24, 2016
kogistar:
i have been droping my mail, but u didn't send me any thing

I replied your pm and u didn't do anything after that. Pls check ur mail I replied.
Re: How Much Is One Bitcoin To A Naira by lordaustin(m): 11:24pm On May 24, 2016
Kindly reply mine too pls.

Thanks.

tripplephi:

I replied your pm and u didn't do anything after that. Pls check ur mail I replied.
Re: How Much Is One Bitcoin To A Naira by tripplephi: 9:53am On May 25, 2016
lordaustin:
Kindly reply mine too pls.

Thanks.

U haven't said anything.... And I accepted ur Nairaland request via mail.
Re: How Much Is One Bitcoin To A Naira by kogistar: 11:51pm On May 26, 2016
get free 25gh and mine free bitcoin http://bitcoremining.com/r/21934
Re: How Much Is One Bitcoin To A Naira by tripplephi: 2:22am On May 27, 2016
kogistar:
get free 25gh and mine free bitcoin http://bitcoremining.com/r/21934

Has it worked for you
Re: How Much Is One Bitcoin To A Naira by kogistar: 7:11am On May 27, 2016
tripplephi:

Has it worked for you
yes, i joined yestay & still mining wit free hash
Re: How Much Is One Bitcoin To A Naira by davidprofblog: 3:29pm On May 28, 2016
kogistar:
yes, i joined yestay & still mining wit free hash

how do you manage get free bitcoin?

I registers through your link but did not get the free bitcion
Re: How Much Is One Bitcoin To A Naira by davidprofblog: 3:33pm On May 28, 2016
WHIZKIDEFE:
Ok, i don't what your reaction would be if i send it without your consent (that is plagiarism), that was why i asked for your permission. Thanks baba...
NB: My android is bad o, so i'll send the mail to anyone who request after my phone is fixed.

what a greedy and wicked world ..

this dude is just systematically refused to share what he gotten for free with guys here..

all this excuse of android phone is bad is just a daylight lie I swear..

what a wicked world..

you gotten it for free so share it or you will loss your money
Re: How Much Is One Bitcoin To A Naira by kogistar: 4:17pm On May 28, 2016
davidprofblog:

how do you manage get free bitcoin?

I registers through your link but did not get the free bitcion
register & chose which currency u want to mine, they watch it everyday & see it increase http://bitcoremining.com/r/21934

Re: How Much Is One Bitcoin To A Naira by edogho(m): 6:56pm On May 28, 2016
tripplephi:

Bros I no get mouth reject you for any matter... Abeg send me mail o... I no fit fail you but if you enter jack pot win 20m abeg I go follow u split am o...
Daddy, sorry for late reply. It's the loan I'm working for o. I barely have time for myself and even my phone come go break.

Can u call me? so dat I'll have ur number.
I know u don't teach but i need to discuss some things with u, I already have ur mail id. I'll send u my number.
Make we talk abeg, ur fellow delta bro needs ur professional advice o. wink
Re: How Much Is One Bitcoin To A Naira by horlabowale(m): 8:13pm On May 28, 2016
Oga tripplephl.. U don't remember ur boy again.? Reply me baba na... I have lost count of messages I sent to your email address
Re: How Much Is One Bitcoin To A Naira by davidprofblog: 11:28pm On May 28, 2016
kogistar:
register & chose which currency u want to mine, they watch it everyday & see it increase http://bitcoremining.com/r/21934

OK, I just check now and see what I saw ..

What is the right time to withdraw or at what rate one is suppose to withdraw.?

Re: How Much Is One Bitcoin To A Naira by yemzy26: 11:42pm On May 28, 2016
pls my oga @ tripleh,i humbly seek knowledge from you,please accomodate me me,my email

whytee26@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: How Much Is One Bitcoin To A Naira by Ngosi: 2:04am On May 29, 2016
Well done sir. Am interested blezzing2012@gmail.com
Re: How Much Is One Bitcoin To A Naira by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 2:24pm On May 29, 2016
davidprofblog:

what a greedy and wicked world ..

this dude is just systematically refused to share what he gotten for free with guys here..

all this excuse of android phone is bad is just a daylight lie I swear..

what a wicked world..

you gotten it for free so share it or you will loss your money
Why do you chose to be senseless? My s4 fell n d screen got damaged since May 1st, if you want to know the cost of a new screen go and price it. I'm on lowkey using a java phone now and you are thre spewing thrash. People like you are the type that paint others bad for your happiness.. If i don't have the intention to share why would i seek permission from the boss(tripplephi). Ask him if i hadn't complain about not replying his mail cos of my phone ish.. Next time before you criticize try to put yourself in the person's shoes.. Just because you v a phone n data , you think you can just say anything you like right. Continue! Talk is cheap.
Re: How Much Is One Bitcoin To A Naira by tripplephi: 3:47pm On May 29, 2016
WHIZKIDEFE:
Why do you chose to be senseless? My s4 fell n d screen got damaged since May 1st, if you want to know the cost of a new screen go and price it. I'm on lowkey using a java phone now and you are thre spewing thrash. People like you are the type that paint others bad for your happiness.. If i don't have the intention to share why would i seek permission from the boss(tripplephi). Ask him if i hadn't complain about not replying his mail cos of my phone ish.. Next time before you criticize try to put yourself in the person's shoes.. Just because you v a phone n data , you think you can just say anything you like right. Continue! Talk is cheap.

Great man I greet you o, pls calm down davidprofblog... We don't need to feel this way. I have not even been sending tutorials cos I have been busy with family matters. Kindly settle this dispute by sharing knowledge when your fone is good. I will continue the tutorial classes from Tuesday. Freely we have received freely we should give

1 Like

Re: How Much Is One Bitcoin To A Naira by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 3:54pm On May 29, 2016
tripplephi:

Great man I greet you o, pls calm down davidprofblog... We don't need to feel this way. I have not even been sending tutorials cos I have been busy with family matters. Kindly settle this dispute by sharing knowledge when your fone is good. I will continue the tutorial classes from Tuesday. Freely we have received freely we should give
Thanks, boss.
Re: How Much Is One Bitcoin To A Naira by davidprofblog: 11:55pm On May 29, 2016
tripplephi:

True talk boss..I abide by your word and I won't reply him ..if not undecided
Re: How Much Is One Bitcoin To A Naira by shocker007(m): 12:37pm On May 31, 2016
Back to topic question.

1BTC now $550. i.e N173,000

Always know that, aside mining coins, its also an investment on its own.
Re: How Much Is One Bitcoin To A Naira by dav8id(m): 1:34pm On May 31, 2016
shocker007:
Back to topic question.

1BTC now $550. i.e N173,000

Always know that, aside mining coins, its also an investment on its own.

from $420 now $550?

nice investment

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

EFCC Files Fraud Charges Against Innoson Motors, Innocent Chukwuma / How Much Is Black Market Rate Of Pound To Naira And Dollar To Naira Today? / What Profitable Thing Can I Do With N1000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.