Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,470 members, 7,812,440 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:24 PM

How Much Is One Bitcoin To A Naira - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Much Is One Bitcoin To A Naira (25138 Views)

How Can I Convert Bitcoin To Naira / Problem With Bitcoin To Naira Exchange On Luno AKA Bitx, What Is The Way Forward / Instead Of Selling Your Skrill Or Bitcoin To Me, You Can Withdraw It Directly To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Is One Bitcoin To A Naira by emmanuelbrown26: 10:55am On Jun 17, 2016
Nawa ohh why una cum dey stingy na, just somebody teach me all about dis bitcoin, i hv been hearing about it, bikoooo, somebody show me some love kwanu
Re: How Much Is One Bitcoin To A Naira by Theyrem: 3:01pm On Jun 17, 2016
To those who seek tutorials, I suggest you check YouTube for videos (for beginners). It's quite simple to understand. I've sent a pm to some on this thread requesting for tutorials/e-books but got no response-guess they're too busy to reply. So I decided to check it out on YouTube and it was easier to understand than I had thought. Try it too.
Re: How Much Is One Bitcoin To A Naira by Saintpaul2477: 3:16pm On Jun 17, 2016
Pls guy, if anyone wants to sell bitcoin I want to buy, contact 08116353873
Re: How Much Is One Bitcoin To A Naira by vizboy(m): 4:40pm On Jun 17, 2016
Price of ether Dropped after reaching a Climax of 21$ per Ether. the Price is currently waving between 16- 17$. I know it will rise again
Re: How Much Is One Bitcoin To A Naira by Obascoetubi: 4:44pm On Jun 17, 2016
Saintpaul2477:
Pls guy, if anyone wants to sell bitcoin I want to buy, contact 08116353873
try this & see. http://oceanbtc.club?ref=1056 be fast now now
Re: How Much Is One Bitcoin To A Naira by ucman1(m): 10:55pm On Jun 17, 2016
vizboy:
Price of ether Dropped after reaching a Climax of 21$ per Ether. the Price is currently waving between 16- 17$. I know it will rise again

Its Due to an attack on Ethereum DAO, most miners temporarily disabled their Ethereum farm/pool which affected contracts, payouts and withdrawals...
Re: How Much Is One Bitcoin To A Naira by vizboy(m): 4:25am On Jun 18, 2016
ucman1:

Its Due to an attack on Ethereum DAO, most miners temporarily disabled their Ethereum farm/pool which affected contracts, payouts and withdrawals...

Yeah. I bought more ether when it dropped to 13$ when the goes up I resale
Re: How Much Is One Bitcoin To A Naira by rantmoniker(m): 7:48am On Jun 18, 2016
redvektor:
David thank u very much for ur advice
please guys where can i buy dis ethereum coin from or bitcoin any website?

If you are in Nigeria, I suggest you buy Bitcoin, Litecoin and Ethereum at cointofiat.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Is One Bitcoin To A Naira by dav8id(m): 11:11am On Jun 18, 2016
what others coins should look unto? at lease some with great potential in future..

I'm holding down my Bitcoin and ETH
Re: How Much Is One Bitcoin To A Naira by dav8id(m): 4:19pm On Jun 19, 2016
ETH coin is down..

now 12$+ what a loss
lisk and fct as the new future..
doe and ETH is death
Re: How Much Is One Bitcoin To A Naira by dav8id(m): 4:24pm On Jun 19, 2016
the best of this business is to hold on to Bitcoin..
once it appreciate... then you reinvest the profit portion of it ..
if not ..you are on your own

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

EFCC Files Fraud Charges Against Innoson Motors, Innocent Chukwuma / How Much Is Black Market Rate Of Pound To Naira And Dollar To Naira Today? / What Profitable Thing Can I Do With N1000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.