Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,423 members, 7,812,243 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:36 AM

How Much Is One Bitcoin To A Naira - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Much Is One Bitcoin To A Naira (25128 Views)

How Can I Convert Bitcoin To Naira / Problem With Bitcoin To Naira Exchange On Luno AKA Bitx, What Is The Way Forward / Instead Of Selling Your Skrill Or Bitcoin To Me, You Can Withdraw It Directly To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Is One Bitcoin To A Naira by shocker007(m): 1:41pm On May 17, 2016
checkpoint:
Tripplephi isn't a scammer. I don't know him, he doesn't teach, he doesn't ask for money, he will only tell you what you are looking for Is on YouTube and Google. We've only spoken for days and I have learnt a lot from him. The guy is good in what he does. If you like believe i like don't believe I have said my own

I never said he is a scammer.
Perhaps I will have to edit my post to reflect this fully. Because I am been misinterpreted already.
Re: How Much Is One Bitcoin To A Naira by Nobody: 2:26pm On May 17, 2016
shocker007:

I never said he is a scammer.
Perhaps I will have to edit my post to reflect this fully. Because I am been misinterpreted already.
okay
Re: How Much Is One Bitcoin To A Naira by beautyoftheLord: 3:19pm On May 18, 2016
Well check all my threads topics and comments.... I have never asked for cash and I have always helped people and I have great integrity at that.... But since you want to dance with the devil... I will help you sit in hell. If ever you do any thing that contradicts what you say I whether on NL or on a blog or even by email. I WILL BRING YOU DOWN. quote me anywhere... You think you can insult my good intentions and create a bad image about me... I will teach you a simple lesson cos I see how desperate you wanna show your knowledge... But you will never see me coming. Lols.. A child wanting to dance with elders can only get exhausted. Redvektor kogistar gefted1 Emperor007 they all know I am not the kind that sells or does anything illegal. So shocker007 you will only get yourself banned and I will delete your email accounts. Don't mess with me. I followed the rules online but your greed led you to ask me silly questions... And all your are doing is because I didn't teach you... So funny but I don't mentor anyone. Meet Internet business gurus like olaide alim or gbolagade adetunji.. Even akin yemi odeyemi... They know how good I am and that I don't sell but I help people. You have crossed the line and even after this year you would still pay for this. Keep it up and you will be in more trouble that you know. [/quote]

Pls help me out with the bitcoin, abeg! goldilocksilveries@gmail.com or whatsapp me pls 0811 905 8808
Re: How Much Is One Bitcoin To A Naira by Ajiswaggs(m): 4:26pm On May 18, 2016
[size=30pt]please I need someone who can mentor me on this Bitcoin mining Tina please. You can add me on WhatsApp 08168314572 or you mail me at ajiroba8@gmail.com. thanks[/size]
Re: How Much Is One Bitcoin To A Naira by wasco24: 4:55pm On May 18, 2016
This bitcoin mining issues tire me

People keep claiming of making it but no one is ready to show others way
Re: How Much Is One Bitcoin To A Naira by virus04(m): 8:16pm On May 18, 2016
tripplephi:

I just checked my list of legit site and its on it... It is not a scam. Enjoy
so if I invest there..I'll get my investment back every three months forever (until the site shuts down)
Re: How Much Is One Bitcoin To A Naira by lammie21(m): 9:08pm On May 18, 2016
tipplephi is not a scammer... he tells u what to do and he doesn't demand money from anyone. we been talking for days now and he directs u to watch videos on YouTube. he's such a nice person and very straightforward. I'm saying this for all to know, Tripplephi is not a scammer.
Re: How Much Is One Bitcoin To A Naira by tripplephi: 9:20pm On May 18, 2016
virus04:
so if I invest there..I'll get my investment back every three months forever (until the site shuts down)

That's your choice o not mine. Am not their consultant. I saw it in my ebook and it's OK to go ahead. But I will not be held responsible for anything that happens. Enjoy
Re: How Much Is One Bitcoin To A Naira by shocker007(m): 9:31pm On May 18, 2016
tripplephi:

That's your choice o not mine. Am not their consultant. I saw it in my ebook and it's OK to go ahead. But I will not be held responsible for anything that happens. Enjoy

You seem good in removing any attempt of developing dent from your name before it starts.
Cool though.

@virus04 I believe you can always check details from the said website so far its been marked safe.
Also always check list of scam site at http://www.badbitcoin.org/thebadlist/index.htm

Once you see a site on that list, don't bother with them.
And if not, try googling to be sure.

Its a pity the mod removed my supposed lecturing topic. But what can I do, they own their platform.
Re: How Much Is One Bitcoin To A Naira by virus04(m): 9:32pm On May 18, 2016
tripplephi:

Re: How Much Is One Bitcoin To A Naira by virus04(m): 9:34pm On May 18, 2016
shocker007:

You seem good in removing any attempt of developing dent from your name before it starts.
Cool though.

@virus04 I believe you can always check details from the said website so far its been marked safe.
Also always check list of scam site at http://www.badbitcoin.org/thebadlist/index.htm

Its a pity the mod removed my supposed lecturing topic. But what can I do, they own their platform.
thanks bro. are u into bitcoin mining too? if yes, are u using a mining machine? and how much do u make weekly
Re: How Much Is One Bitcoin To A Naira by virus04(m): 9:49pm On May 18, 2016
tripplephi:

Sorry I can't help you. God bless and good bye.
no p.
Re: How Much Is One Bitcoin To A Naira by tripplephi: 9:51pm On May 18, 2016
shocker007:

Cool though.

Am clean but not good. I warned you and I keep my words. I closed your thread. And next time you won't see me coming.
Re: How Much Is One Bitcoin To A Naira by shocker007(m): 10:02pm On May 18, 2016
virus04:
thanks bro. are u into bitcoin mining too? if yes, are u using a mining machine? and how much do u make weekly

I use to mine with an Antminer S5 back in the days, but not anymore.
I use a totally different approach now and don't mine bitcoin anymore.
Instead, I mine Altcoins and exchange for bitcoin.
For example let's look at Etherium which was 1$ in January, its now $10.
But check Litecoin which was about $14 last year, its now 4.4$.
The thing is that having bitcoin itself is an investment.
In 2013 before mtGox hack, bitcoin went as far as 1000$, but after the hack in 2014 it went down to 250$.
Now its at 455$. It will soon Go further to hit the 1k mark sooner or later because difficulty level keep getting high.

I wish to teach people openly on here before now, but I have decided to not bother since it's not encouraging. Cos for the mod to delete my topic of enlightenment, I will rather stick to Bitcointalk forum for such.
And like @tripplephi, If I don't teach in public, I can't teach in private.
I believe it's a nice idea to stay out of trouble in terms of name defamation.

It pays though if you know what you doing or see someone you know to guide you through.
But the fact is that, it will always cost you in terms of initial investment but with the rate of btc increase, don't expect to mine only btc and see ROI fast.
Re: How Much Is One Bitcoin To A Naira by shocker007(m): 10:17pm On May 18, 2016
tripplephi:

Am clean but not good. I warned you and I keep my words. I closed your thread. And next time you won't see me coming.

I saw you did.
Just wondering if It was a bad idea to teach people and enlighten them.

You and I know I did nothing bad wanting to make people know what btc is about.

But bro aside this btc thing, are you in anyway threatening me physically?
Cos I think am sensing threat in your voice, bro I stay at Chevron Drive lekki o and I don't leave Club Remy Martin every Friday, Just Incase you wanna see me, we can meet up man.

We are men, if you decide to keep on hating, no prob. But the fact is that, this life ain't a biggy as you taking it.
I purposely edited my post because u misquoted me and others too did.
But I don't like threat man. If you were with real ID, I would have come to know what's up so far you near.

So bro, it's NL, anybody can do as they want, but we all know things ain't same when its a real world. Even Dangote still sell N40 indomie. We all learn everyday.

3 Likes

Re: How Much Is One Bitcoin To A Naira by virus04(m): 10:24pm On May 18, 2016
shocker007:

In 2013 before mtGox hack, bitcoin went as far as 1000$, but after the hack in 2014 it went down to 250$.
Now its at 455$. It will soon Go further to hit the 1k mark sooner or later because difficulty level keep getting high.

I wish to teach people openly on here before now, but I have decided to not bother since it's not encouraging. Cos for the mod to delete my topic of enlightenment, I will rather stick to Bitcointalk forum for such.

It pays though if you know what you doing or see someone you know to guide you through.
But the fact is that, it will always cost you in terms of initial investment but with the rate of btc increase, don't expect to mine only btc and see ROI fast.
thanks bro I'll join you @ bitcointalk
Re: How Much Is One Bitcoin To A Naira by Nobody: 11:06pm On May 18, 2016
shocker007:

sir why not create whatsapp group

1 Like

Re: How Much Is One Bitcoin To A Naira by tripplephi: 11:23pm On May 18, 2016
shocker007:

I saw you did.
Just wondering if It was a bad idea to teach people and enlighten them.

You and I know I did nothing bad wanting to make people know what btc is about.

But bro aside this btc thing, are you in anyway threatening me physically?
Cos I think am sensing threat in your voice, bro I stay at Chevron Drive lekki o and I don't leave Club Remy Martin every Friday, Just Incase you wanna see me, we can meet up man.

We are men, if you decide to keep on hating, no prob. But the fact is that, this life ain't a biggy as you taking it.
I purposely edited my post because u misquoted me and others too did.
But I don't like threat man. If you were with real ID, I would have come to know what's up so far you near.

So bro, it's NL, anybody can do as they want, but we all know things ain't same when its a real world. Even Dangote still sell N40 indomie. We all learn everyday.

Well I ain't threatening you. But I am skilled and you are but you stepped off the line when you came at me to call me out. You bad reputation here is what is spoiling your game. I came here to help, if you came here to help why would you come at me enh shocker007.... Check my earliest posts o... Am not some kid or a broke dude... My greatest but softest weapon is the net... It's a lesson for you. Not for me. I didn't threaten I simply promised.... And I did... So am still helping peeps even in this forum and the mods approve it but you clearly don't know how to package your stuff and that was a major weak point. Learn and don't play with those who have deeper roots than you. Let me give you a little hint just to show you your ignorance... Every miner can be duplicated and multiplied with several usernames in the pool and thereby your calculations exponentially increase... Anyway I have already taught people and they will call you out soon to show you their earning. Shocker007 I ain't threatening you and I don't hate you at all but calling me out is unforgivable cos you could have checked to see if I would slip or make a false move.... But I didn't... Bro Talk is cheap... Lies are free but show me who you have helped and mentored and then you earn respect. Am simply giving back to the society.... You should think before you act. Experience is not the best teacher... Example is.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Is One Bitcoin To A Naira by Chibenze(m): 5:51am On May 19, 2016
shocker007t please note that some of your post/ thread was remove because all cryptocurrency topic, bitcoin, forex. Betting etc has been ban on nairaland, so any thread you open on such subject will be remove..... Not because you have problem with anyone rather it is because it has be ban on nairaland..... You don't promote such biz or investment any more in this forum.

I hope you understand?

Please there should be peace here @ all

GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Re: How Much Is One Bitcoin To A Naira by KingsleyTMTTM(m): 6:56am On May 19, 2016
@tripplephi are ur coins for s a l e, i will buy them
Re: How Much Is One Bitcoin To A Naira by tripplephi: 9:03am On May 19, 2016
KingsleyTMTTM:

Nope... I exchange them and withdraw into my account. Ask shocker007
Re: How Much Is One Bitcoin To A Naira by shocker007(m): 9:30am On May 19, 2016
KingsleyTMTTM:

Nope... I exchange them and withdraw into my account. Ask shocker007

@KingsleyTMTTM There is now quite some few websites to purchase BTC as a Nigerian.

Use either HIDDEN LINK or Bitpesa.co

1 Like

Re: How Much Is One Bitcoin To A Naira by bigsam2010: 1:15am On May 20, 2016
checkpoint:
sir why not create whatsapp group
Go to www.naijawinwpa. for a little write-up and follow-up on this same topic.
Re: How Much Is One Bitcoin To A Naira by bigsam2010: 1:18am On May 20, 2016
shocker007:

Hello my brother,

As a Nigerian, it is not encouraging to buy any mining instrument...... Do not allow anyone to fraud you.......... You can visit www.naijawinwpa. for a little write-up and follow-up on this topic.
Re: How Much Is One Bitcoin To A Naira by bigsam2010: 1:53am On May 20, 2016
wasco24:
This bitcoin mining issues tire me

People keep claiming of making it but no one is ready to show others way
Go to www.naijawinwpa. and see for yourself........ Do not give out your money to anybody..... You can only get an advice and do it yourself
Re: How Much Is One Bitcoin To A Naira by wasco24: 2:51pm On May 20, 2016
I don't like anything investment again
Investment has taken a lot of money from me and disappear into ting air
bigsam2010:

Go to www.naijawinwpa. and see for yourself........ Do not give out your money to anybody..... You can only get an advice and do it yourself
Re: How Much Is One Bitcoin To A Naira by bigsam2010: 2:59pm On May 20, 2016
wasco24:
I don't like anything investment again
Investment has taken a lot of money from me and disappear into ting air
I so much understand your feelings about the past and I believe it will lead you to a successful life. Because you can never be cheated or scammed by anybody again. I hope you understand me? Like I said before, DO NOT GIVE YOUR MONEY TO ANYBODY, INCLUDING MYSELF. It is a DO IT YOURSELF BUSINESS. Try and go to the site and follow it up........ I will be available to train people more on it.......
Re: How Much Is One Bitcoin To A Naira by kogistar: 3:39pm On May 20, 2016
bigsam2010:

Hello my brother,

As a Nigerian, it is not encouraging to buy any mining instrument...... Do not allow anyone to fraud you.......... You can visit www.naijawinwpa. for a little write-up and follow-up on this topic.
STOP DECEIVING PEOPLE WITH UR BLOG. CLDMINE.COM WHICH U PUT THEIR ADS IN UR BLOG IS A SCAM. GOOGLE IT WELL

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

Opinion: Which Is Bigger And Better Between Fiverr And Upwork? / EFCC Files Fraud Charges Against Innoson Motors, Innocent Chukwuma / How Much Is Black Market Rate Of Pound To Naira And Dollar To Naira Today?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.